Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66903 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
dhammyg:

IT IS HER CHOICE IF SHE CHOOSES TO KNEEL OR NOT.SO WHY DON'T U MIND UR BIZ AND QUIT ATTACKING HER tongue

NOT EVERY GIRL IS THE SAME.SOME WILL KNEEL AND SOME WON'T!!!!!!!!!

Not every man is the same. Some will love you and some won't!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
dhammyg:

IT IS HER CHOICE IF SHE CHOOSES TO KNEEL OR NOT.SO WHY DON'T U MIND UR BIZ AND QUIT ATTACKING HER tongue

Not every man is the same. Some will love you and some won't!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

kneel fire! does kneeling to apologize mean am remorseful?
Yes it does in african tradition...my dear ur case is nt that of pride but u re yet to meet that guy that will sweep u off ur feet and u just wana kneel again and again....its no big deal my dear
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
sandijey:
From my point of view, this kneeling down thing is more of a culture thing. I make bold to say an average yoruba girl or woman would not have problem kneeling down to beg her husband depending on the severity of the misunderstanding. Kneeling down is meant to show respect and total remorse in its real sense. There are some people who would kneel down though not because they feel genuinely remorseful but kneeling down is like showing total remorse and submission.

I do not support kneeling down anyhow for no just cause. In some homes, mostly yoruba homes and I think hausa wives do that too, ud see wife's who would kneel or bend when they wanna give their husband something, serve his food or discuss something very important. So kneeling down is a culture thing.

Personally, I will kneel down and beg if I have done something terrible to my husband. Husband's also kneel down and beg their wives if they aired. So I dont think kneeling down is an issue and note that there are some issues that are much more than standing and saying am sorry.
Well.good manners ai t cheap.it takes a real woman to know this.leave all thise saying they wo t even think about it.when they get married.let the stand and oass thjer hussy the drink in fro t of all the inlawsets see if they dont take back thier dowry and thier kegs of drinks lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
AJOT99:

If it's not pride, then its what?

Bros I trip o. People saying they can't kneel to apologize and its not pride?

I really don't get. Who do they think they're deceiving?

The ladies we have these days drag places with their husbands.

Its like saying I won't prostrate on my wedding engagement and its not pride

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:
Ask for me..

I dont particularly need a woman to kneel to apologise.. But a woman who cant kneel in front of me is definitely not someone I want to be with.

I can kneel to apologise to my wife as well.. Kneeling is simply a sign of humility not subservience or slavery.

When a Man kneels to propose to a girl.. It simply means; He is humbly asking your hands in Marriage..
When a Woman kneels before her husband to hand him the drink at their traditional marriage; Its simply means She humbly accepts him as her husband.

Most of these basic bitches cant kneel to apologise to their husbands, but one small boy pastor would order them to kneel and even place his hands all over their heads and they wouldnt mind..

Some of you women are very abominable and should be ashamed of yourselves.. If you see kneeling down to apologise as such a big deal, then your problems are definitely bigger than Men..

Look, the problem right now is not that we will not kneel down. It's the FUCKING REASON of why the heck we would kneel down you basic bastard. I see, your the type who wants to receive something from your lover, I hereby claim you that your not ready for a relationship. Oh and don't worry about who you'll be with. You won't even have an option to choose from.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Evina(f): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Hazardd:

that shows how humble,sorry and humble you are

It does?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
i thank seun and all the mod for this front page tinz. u do well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

am irritated by some of the foolishness I am reading off of this thread..

This is not about sub-servience.. This is about HUMILITY in APOLOGY. angry

Humor me. Apology for ...?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

its not a matter of being proud. ive said my mind there's no how im kneeling to apologize when I can sit nd say im sorry nd mean it

There's no how he will shower u love, when he can be enjoying his life with a more respectful woman
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
. Shameless, not well trained child.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

now he's talking crap!! lol.. die if you so wish
u dnt know what uve done to urself by uttering such foolish nd bastardarian protognimity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Hazardd:

ok,if the situation arise and the only thing for you to do is to kneel down and apologise to your man, you are telling me that you cannt,
Can U tell me the "situation" possibly? You know, no one is perfect. If he wrongs me, I won't have him kneeling, biko embarassed. Once an apology is genuinely tendered, there is no need him kneeling for me. I no be God. And, he shouldn't expect me kneeling. Simple. Thief dey beg because na catch them catch am no be say he no go do am again if let go. Kneeling devoid of remorse dey, and it's not my thing as well.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

Look, the problem right now is not that we will not kneel down. It's the FUCKING REASON of why the heck we would kneel down you basic bastard. I see, your the type who wants to receive something from your lover, I hereby claim you that your not ready for a relationship. Oh and don't worry about who you'll be with. You won't even have an option to choose from.

This Basic Ekuke has got mad jokes.. grin

The reason?! The reason is that you are apologising you simple biitch.. grin

You can claim all you want.. Me not ready for a relationship?! grin grin grin grin grin

Okay!! Thanks for stopping by.. I have had a good laugh at your jokes..

You can continue along your merry way now.. cool

So long now puppy..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
zeb04:
why you dey disturb yourself abi her bf report her to you.

Actually he did... But not to him o, to me tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by bigiyaro(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
badt girl! U r my kind of babe. Kneeling down won't subtract anything from u, rather it will make ur guy feel like a tin god n seriously massage his ego, that way, a wise girl can get anything she wants from her well massaged guy. End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Of course you do not have to kneel. Its not necessary if you mean the apology. But what if that's the only thing left to save your marriage?

This things happen. And when you're wrong, there's no such thing as "I've apologized enough"

Ah but you see, if that's the only thing to save her relationship. Their relationship will not last very long in the long term. Because they want something from each other. True love requires each other to give willingly and not want anything in return
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

There's no how he will shower u love, when he can be enjoying his life with a more respectful woman

lmfao now im disrespectful no longer proud!!! im sorry im not kneeling down to beg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by duni04(m): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

In those days I would have landed you one hot slap and ordered you to go on your knees for a post like this.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
zeb04:
why you dey disturb yourself abi her bf report her to you.
o common. Will u allow ur systa utter such words in a public forum?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Humor me. Apology for ...?

So.. We have established here that a woman has cause to render an apology to her husband for 'WHATEVER REASON'.. The Op wasnt specific..

QUESTION IS:: Can you kneel in front of your HUSBAND in the course of an Apology..

Humorous enough for you miss?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zeb04(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
dis is a stupid question, u re making dem fill as in i dnt even get it. Those biblical days women called their husband or lovers my lord and knelt down anytym dey wnt to serve dem food or water. Those where d real women not dis bunch of harlots(excluding my systas nd my gud friends) in dis century.
no if women are harlots it means your sisters and all the women in your house are harlots too,coz that's what you mean

Problem with nigeria .... we can't accept(tolerate)other people's opinion.there are so many women in the world.marry the one that will kneels for you.simples
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by condralbede(m): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
You go like carrot ooo...chai I love girls dat handles carrot weller,come use d Apple clean mouth n d juicy
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
u dnt know what uve done to urself by uttering such foolish nd bastardarian protognimity.

nigga ive done nothing...does it pain you that much have a cold bath and sleep..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
dhammyg:

and those dat wont will keep going into marriage and divorcing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

im not proud. take it or live it. so cos I cant kneel to apologize makes Amarachukwu a proud geh abi. lemme be proud then. I call it self respect. so from kneeling to apologize I'll ve to wait on you to eat and tremble at your feet. forget it. I say a big NO to kneeling while apologising

U dont seem to get it at all. Do U know even in defeat, there's victory? Swallowing your pride sometimes earns U the biggest respect of all. U going on ur knees doesnt take an inch of your respect before your man, instead he holds U in high esteem except U dating a nincoompop. U only loose ur respect when U do it everyday but if U make it out once in a blue moon 2 apologize that way and make him feel like a king. He sure wouldn't think twice to make U feel like a Queen if he wrongs U (not ruling out prostration).

Bae, learn to swallow ur arrogance and i tell U, U would make the strongest of men bow before U...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by linuses: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Help continue the progress made under President Goodluck Jonathan and keep Nigeria moving forward. Use the tools below to spread the word about Forward Nigeria to your friends and family.
http://www.forwardnigeria.ng/?recruiter_id=54909

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

im not proud. take it or live it. so cos I cant kneel to apologize makes Amarachukwu a proud geh abi. lemme be proud then. I call it self respect. so from kneeling to apologize I'll ve to wait on you to eat and tremble at your feet. forget it. I say a big NO to kneeling while apologising

I hope say ur mama born plenty...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by sexybash(f): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
The only kneeling that is acceptable is when I give B.j grin[img][/img] every other kneeling it's a taboo
Beside kneeling down has been abused
So it's out dated
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Jostico:

where are you from? angry
where are you from?
why do u want to know where i'm from?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
and those dat wont will keep going into marriage and divorcing.

NO NEED TO DISCUSS WITH A DIMWITundecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

So.. We have established here that a woman has cause to render an apology to her husband for 'WHATEVER REASON'.. The Op wasnt specific..

QUESTION IS:: Can you kneel in front of your HUSBAND in the course of an Apology..

Humorous enough for you miss?

Lemme get this straight...
So any time an apology is in due course, you'd like your wife to kneel before you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.