Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis (33486 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:
At least it will speed up the impeachment process. Person weh talk say e mama no go sleep, e too no go sleep.

Jonathan is indirectly telling us that he's tired of being a President.

What do you think stopped APC from impeaching the president, wouldn't be the small matter of having less members, could it?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Instead of the presidency to think smart and dig up some filth on the speaker and use that as a blackmail tool to quietly push him out, the president and his handlers keep making a fool of the presidency by engaging in all sorts of gutter agbero strategies...

How did such an intellectually deficient bunch rise to the presidency of the nation? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:
So whose job is it to go after shekau?... I guess it is my job because I am the the chief security officer of the nation right?...

Obviously it is not the presidency's job to go after shekau but it is the presidency's job to arrest the speaker?

Thanks for pointing out my obvious flaw, I thought it was the duty of the police and the army?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Dosinspector(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
action film: prison break at National assembly

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Idrismusty97(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

And Tambuwal himself will be having a sleepless night tonight.
Same was said for Sanusi before he became the emir of Kano smiley. Remember Tambuwal name....He is the next governor of Sokoto state.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Am beginning to love dis movie, d person who wrote storyline did a yeoman job............on a serious note no law breaker must go unpunish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by slimfit1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mr jo chase a rat when you are hungry living a goat to roam the street. Sheakau has been killing and claiming territory the president didn't bother to ask the igp how to correct that abnormally as if that is what this country need at the moment. Very clueless president.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by slimfit1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
Am beginning to love dis movie, d person who wrote storyline did a yeoman job............on a serious note no law breaker must go unpunish.

That slot too must not go unpunished the minister of oil and petrol and embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Same was said for Sanusi before he became the emir of Kano smiley.

Bros did you notice Sanusi has become much more sane since the riot act was read to him, Sanusi no longer plucks figures from thin air to malign the presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by luvmijeje(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

What do you think stopped APC from impeaching the president, wouldn't be the small matter of having less members, could it?

Bros forget that thing. Yesterday we all saw some PDP members protecting the speaker. Except they're not determine and passionate. By now they will have started lobbying.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros did you notice Sanusi has become much more sane since the riot act was read to him, Sanusi no longer plucks figures from thin air to malign the presidency.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Young man levels have changed he is now an emir when he was an ordinary guy he can say whatever he likes so riot act my as.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
slimfit1:
Mr jo my chase a rat when you are hungry living a goat to roam the street. Sheakau has been killing and claiming territory the president didn't bother to ask the igp how to correct that abnormally as if that is what this country at the moment. Very clueless president.

Direct the inability of our army to find Shekau to defence headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:

Bros forget that thing. Yesterday we all saw some PDP members protecting the speaker. Except they're not determine and passionate. By now they will have lobbying.

And you think Tambuwal has more lobbying clout than the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Thanks for pointing out my obvious flaw, I thought it was the duty of the police and army?
What is this one talking about?...

The police and military as you have pointed out, are they headless bodies without control?.... who is the commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces?

6 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Idrismusty97(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

He is a traditional leader, he is above all these silly partisan politics. Didn't he drop all court cases against the president? All these are just unnecessary flapping of chickens wings by the government, This is simply silly show of power. Mark my word, Nothing! I mean absolutely nothing would be done to Tambuwal. Governorship is waiting for him.

6 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
mrofficial:
PDP using the police since 18BC.

Are you saying they should use opc or ombatese?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by slimfit1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Direct the inability of our army to find Shekau to defence headquarters.

My president doesn't have class. He behaved like a complete bush rat. My president is acting like an animal should we be worried yes a zoologist ma ni ke.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Like I care? he was just ambitious that was why he joined pdp. It shows he wasn't even zealous to serve the masses.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
The speaker and some of his colleagues who supported him
beat the security cordon and later held a brief plenary
thereby stopping some members in their tracks who had
gathered protected by scores of Police and DSS operatives to
initiate impeachment proceedings against the leadership of
the House.)
Show us d pix or video or remain a f00l n a coward.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:

The police and military as you have pointed out, [size=13pt]are they headless bodies without control[/size]?.... who is the commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces?

What is the role of the Generals in the army if they have to wait for the president to lead them in manhunt?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:

The police and military as you have pointed out, are they headless bodies without control?.... who is the commander in chief of Nigerian armed forces?

We need to cut those powers down at least take away the power to control the police away.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:
Tambuwal disobeyed a court order which declared his sit vacant.

The police are enforcing trespassing and impersonation laws.
Which court order?M0r0n

4 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by luvmijeje(f): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

And you think Tambuwal has more lobbying clout than the presidency?

It's no longer about Tambuwal and the president alone again. But let us all sit back and continue watching.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by MudRaker: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
disloman:
Which court order?M0r0n

The same one that put a restraining order on your mother from coming any where near me

Buttface

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Donmarrius:
Nobody,i repeat nobody is above the law.
If he break law,he should be meant to face its consequencies.At least,it will serve as a warning,to other Nigerians!.
What law did he break?Pls,we will like to know.Some pple r so dumb that GEJ will still b consider as a wise one in their midst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

What is this mogodo character spewing all over this thread? angry

Sanusi told Nigerian that their spineless president watches helplessly and cluelessly as his cronies and enemies alike are plundering our collective wealth... In all his interviews, he clearly stated that his patriotic duty is simply to inform Nigerians of the rot and he also urged Nigerians not to be afraid of vested interests (just like GEJ is scared).

After all the silly rants by the presidency, where is Sanusi today?.. he has retired to become the emir of kano which has always been his life long ambition and dream.

So I ask again, wtf is mogidi spewing about Sanusi?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arrest him for what crime?

The politicians be deceiving already gullible folks, watch this same Taboowal jumping to pdp and shout GEJ till forever if apc fail to give him desired ticket.

Nigerians too silly to think

3 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Mogidi: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
obailala:

What is this mogodo character spewing all over this thread? angry

Sanusi told Nigerian that their spineless president watches helplessly and cluelessly as his cronies and enemies alike are plundering our collective wealth... In all his interviews, he clearly stated that his patriotic duty is simply to inform Nigerians of the rot and he also urged Nigerians not to be afraid of vested interests (just like GEJ is scared).

After all the silly rants by the presidency, where is Sanusi today?.. he has retired to become the emir of kano which has always been his life long ambition and dream.

So I ask again, wtf is mogidi spewing about Sanusi?

Stop foaming in the mouth, if you think you can bail Tambuwal I suggest you head to Sokoto prison. Am done with you.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

What is the role of the Generals in the army if they have to wait for the president to lead them in manhunt?
Stop acting as if you are ignorant all because you want to win an argument... I know you are not

5 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Are you expecting the president to go in search of Shekau, why not criticise those whose job it is to find Shekau?
Lolzzzzzzzzz.Anorder clueless comment.His job is to intimidate opposition?SMH.Its not gud 4 ur health n integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by champele40: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
That's what I'm talking about,they think they are above the law. Let's see who is clueless now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) / CAC De-registers "Enough Is Enough" Business Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.