Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis (33497 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Ayo199(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Kundagarten: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

Even if Shekau joins APC today,he will become a progressive and all his sins forgiven by APC.gringrin grin
I have never seen a selected con men in my entire life like i am at present seeing it in APC.

Point of correction, Shekau is already a member of APC.

Does anyone know which prison Tambuwal is at the moment? I want to send him fura da nono in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Donmarrius:
Guess you are primary 5?.Did you read where i wrote "if" he breaks the law,he should be meant to face the consequencies?.What does 'if' mean to you?.
SMH,frm all what u av read,seen n heard,Did d speaker break any law that warrant d arrest(questioning)?I don't xpect u to say if when u knw what happened.Did u hear or seen d video where d police were harassed?I knw where u r going.So n keep ur filthy mouth shut.I ain't in pry 5.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Kundagarten: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ayo199:
Who is tambuwal ?is he a terrorist

He is shekau deputy.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by legendsilver(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

What law has he broken for posting a comment? And who will send him to jail?
you will know when the time reach
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by brownlord: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

Even if Shekau joins APC today,he will become a progressive and all his sins forgiven by APC.gringrin grin
I have never seen a selected con men in my entire life like i am at present seeing it in APC.

That is my problem with Aggrieved Peoples Congress, immediately they receive, they transfigure and all criminal record are deleted only to be lifted from recycle bin when the person decide to live the party

Never seen such an Occultic opposition, who's job is only to insult the president without telling the electorates who's with the power to choose he lead them how they intend to lead better than the incompetent one.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

Must you resort to mud-slinging to prove your point?
U r myopic in nature.That's y u couldn't see well.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros that imp is junior brother of Ngeneukwenu, throw him some banana and watch the monkey choke in his own vomit, ignore the nematode.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz.malu.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by obailala(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
idumuose:

Is the commander-in-chief of the army a trained soldier?Is it not the same people over whom he is CinC that are his advisers?
The way in which some people on this forum feign ignorance and dumbness all in a bid to win arguments is awful.

You call someone the "commander" and you are still waiting for him to be a trained soldier first before he uses his command to protect the lives of Nigerians... but you obviously see no problem in him using his "commander" position to order the blockade of the unarmed speaker?

6 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
brownlord:

Damn, I'm humbled you seem to be the only sensible J.weed on this forum.

The rest are bloody hypocrites, who shout APC change when they won Edo election and all house of assembly election. Shout progressive when they won all 44 local govt. Elections in kano, without thinking the election could be rigged, but see anambra as not credible, call ekiti stomach infrastructure but hail osun.

Well two options, either the progressthieves look for a younger and marketable candidate like fashola who while stealing and enriching the governor emeritus of lagos can atleast bring pride and glory to us or we continue with the fresh air.
It is too late for APC to present a younger candidate.They have never believed in a younger candidate.Take a look at their national chairman John oyegun who is nearing 80years. Buhari is 73years,atiku is going to be 70years soon.All their Presidential
candidates except Buhari and Nda isaiah were members of PDP.
Kwankwaso - PDP

Atiku - PDP to ACN back to PDP and now APC

Okorocha - ANPP to PDP to APGA to APC

They are all bunch of clowns with nothing to offer except propaganda,lies and violence.Tell me a spectacular project that APC states have embarked on that PDP haven't done? How many people are running to APC states because they are running a better system? Nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by disloman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

At least I have a papa.

Bastard has your owambe hoe of a mother finally deciphered the strain of trailer drivers that knocked her paraga selling Pomo chewing, multicolored azz?

Get at me dawg
Is that ur best?get a life jim jones
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Stop this rigmarole and answer my question.Is Jonathan a trained soldier? Has he not sent soldiers to the north east to curb the activities of boko haram?
obailala:
The way in which some people on this forum feign ignorance and dumbness all in a bid to win arguments is awful.

You call someone the "commander" and you are still waiting for him to be a trained soldier first before he uses his command to protect the lives of Nigerians... but you obviously see no problem in him using his "commander" position to order the blockade of the unarmed speaker?

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
disloman:
U r myopic in nature.That's y u couldn't see well.
It's only a phool that will expect a boy who was brought up as an beast to behave like a human.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by ayindejimmy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
MudRaker:

No he wasn't.

He was a traitor and snitch not to be trusted.
And what does that make u,... An hypocrite?
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kundagarten:

Does anyone know which prison Tambuwal is at the moment? I want to send him fura da nono in the morning.
Hmmm! Shekau,a member of APC.I am not surprised

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kundagarten:

Hmmm! Shekau,a member of APC.Anyway,I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
luvmijeje:
At least it will speed up the impeachment process. Person weh talk say e mama no go sleep, e too no go sleep.

Jonathan is indirectly telling us that he's tired of being a President.
Lol as much as I would want this to happen
It can't go check d process it involve
and I hope his impeachment won't lead to unrest in Niger Delta
Those militants aren't dead dey just retire
And their return may spell doom,100 % chaos
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by idumuose(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
legendsilver:
you will know when the time reach
That is if you will still be alive when the time reach.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Lurcky(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
What Tambuwal did is purely undemocratic, what even makes it worst is the fact that he is the head/leader of the law makers, yet he broke the law and caused commotion. That's too bad of him, I always thought of him as a gentleman.

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Afroconnect: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
If we don't respect our law courts and when our law courts are not credible then we are inviting anarchy.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by MaziOmenuko: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Are you expecting the president to go in search of Shekau, why not criticise those whose job it is to find Shekau?

No, expected him to use all the powers bestowed upon him as the c-in-c to end the terrorism. And yes, he is the c-in-c and has the powers to high and fire any security chief found wanting in his major duty.

He took an oath to protect the life and property of every individual Nigerian and to maintain our sovereignty as a country. Right now, he is not living up to that expectation as a c-in-c as part of the country is seriously under siege and in control of terrorist.

Who should I blame? My grandfather?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Jesusloveyou: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mogidi:

Are you expecting the president to go in search of Shekau, why not criticise those whose job it is to find Shekau?
ok gej job is to find tambuwa.u pdp guys always reason like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigeria is already looming for war
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Donmarrius: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2014
disloman:
SMH,frm all what u av read,seen n heard,Did d speaker break any law that warrant d arrest(questioning)?I don't xpect u to say if when u knw what happened.Did u hear or seen d video where d police were harassed?I knw where u r going.So n keep ur filthy mouth shut.I ain't in pry 5.
Permit me to say to you that you are iriot.
You only heard or saw that the gate was locked,and hence,those lawless lawmakers started scaling the baricade,but your primary five brain didn't tell you to ask 'why' it was locked at the first instance.and please,don't ask me why,find the police statement and read.

Again,assuming the police acted wrongly,Tambuwal is a lawyer,and the dishonorable lawmakers knows the road to court,why didn't they approach the court?.Must they act like criminals?.I ask you again,can two wrongs make a right,assuming the police were to be wrong?.mtchwww!.Seun should remove this primary 5 child from here.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by rattlesnake(m): 12:54am On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Not me. That was your dad's nickname.

Sorry. Try DNA testing.

It is now affordable.

Poor bastard.

kindly consider my proposal my guy
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Virgindove(f): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2014
A nation being ruled by clowns and Zoologist surrounded by different breeds of animals cannot stop exporting set of interesting jokes and funny headlines to the World. GEJ knowing he has lost the confidence of Nigerians and he's out to bring the nation to its knees. Let's rescue our country from these beasts, it's the only home we have in the present World. Let the protests start now in every nook and crannies of the country before it is too late. The rate at which our pride is being destroyed is alarming, don't wait until we see a military take-over before we enter the streets. Stop enjoying the comedy being played by these political actors, it seems they are all on drugs. ACT TO SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by Horus(m): 1:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Donmarrius:
Nobody,i repeat nobody is above the law.
If he break law,he should be meant to face its consequencies.At least,it will serve as a warning,to other Nigerians!.

This mean that Goodluck Jonathan should spend the rest of his life in a North Korean jail for corruption
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by sojjy: 3:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Presidency should be very careful with the way democracy is bn toyed with. Let all bn done according to the law of the land. Tambuwal still remain the Speaker of the honourable house irrespective of his party affiliation until a competent court prove otherwise. Why will the police prevent the speaker and his colleauges from entering the assembly in the first place? The presidency should stop mocking our democracy by attacking perceived heavy weight politicians all in the name of 2015 elections. Who knows tomorrow Your best friend may be your sworn enemy tomorrow. Nigeria is ours.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by wallex1983(m): 4:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Can't Jonathan pretend not to be behind all these for once? This iڪ rather getting out of hands. And this IG is just having a field day disrespecting the laws of the land. This IG appears to be acting a script given to him.

I just pity this old man (senate president david mark). Historically, when Jona causes trouble that he can't handle again, he turns to †ђξ senate president to help him intervene. Yet, †ђξ boss himself won't stop causing more trouble. Mark was able to intervene in fuel subsidy saga, ASUU saga, NMA, etc..... I hope he will still be able to help the boss to clean his pampers in this case too
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by legendsilver(m): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2014
idumuose:

That is if you will still be alive when the time reach.
lols
I laff your stupidit'y grin grin
Re: Police To Invite The Speaker Over The Thursday's National Assembly Crisis by 2tek: 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is clear. It stated that Tambuwal MUST GO.
68. (1) A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his seat in
the House of which he is a member if -
(a) he becomes a member of another legislative house.
(b) any other circumstances arise that, if he were not a member of the Senate or the House
of Representatives, would cause him to be disqualified for election as a member;
(c) he ceases to be a citizen of Nigeria;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor or a Minister of the
Government of the Federation or a Commissioner of the Government of a State or a Special
Adviser.
(e) save as otherwise prescribed by this Constitution, he becomes a member of a
commission or other body established by this Constitution or by any other law.
(f) without just cause he is absent from meetings of the House of which he is a member for
a period amounting in the aggregate to more than one-third of the total number of days
during which the House meets in any one year;
(g) being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political party, he
becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of the period for which
that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a result of a division in
the political party of which he was previously a member or of a merger of two or more
political parties or factions by one of which he was previously sponsored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.