Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (31315 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian! cheesy

What I do na sad

Owkay...... I retract.

Oya let's start afresh.....

*clears throat*

Errrr

Mr Cwaya, how'd you mean? cool

limme jaare!! sad
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yeayea
_____but, not everyone deserves to know me...so, let them criticise who they think I am. grin

Hian!
cheesy
cheesy

That's a word on marble for me, at least cool

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Anytn 4me ? Kini ama fi se Sunday ?
Alomo bitters ati opa eyin.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bunsky:
Alomo bitters ati opa eyin.

I don't take alcohol
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

limme jaare!! sad

Sowiee naaaa

I didn't mean you to make you sad o.

Ok.

How do I atone?

LoL

cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

No one is an enemy here. The next person might be her employer or husband. Treat everyone equally with great sense of responsibility.

The fact that we have diverse opinion here will not make anyone relegate another while shielding another just because he/she shares offline convo with the person.

Neutrality and objectivity is life and love. We are all friends.

You're right tho.. We're all friends smiley

Cheers!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

It's good she stood for you. That's what friendship is all about. wink

I appreciate the fact she stood for me, even though she went against our agreement.

__I was/am ready for the denouement that follows this contest. I also made up my mind to keep mum, except if I am presented with substantial evidence. I won't respond to facile and rakish accusations.

In the absence of substantial evidence from the obvious sentinels of this contest, I'm afraid to say- this whole show____CRITIC SHOW is becoming languid.

* no time for rada rada sweetee. kiss

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Immaturity is when she called me out and addressed me as a school boy cos she wanna protect a friend and you saw all that but mute.

oya iyav do ...

just chillax. ooo nna smiley
itz all good
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
It's okay.

Trust me.
I hold nothing against you nor him.

Before quoting him, I made up my mind to forgive him for whatever insults he would hurl at me.
I'm good.

Very good smiley

Thanks for the vote of confidence btw. That was kind.

Aww my beautiful Adannaya! Who could believe I wooed this lady on the last wooing contest and won. If anyone should be azz licking, it should be me but I am too mature not to say my mindcheesy.

Baby girl, I hold nothing against you trust me. I can't compromise my principle for anyone. Just treat everyone equally and respectfully not minding who you share offline convo with.

For the altercation, I wanted to see how far you can go.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sowiee naaaa

I didn't mean you to make you sad o.

Ok.

How do I atone?

LoL

cheesy

grin

gimme orijin bitters make i meditate first ! undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I appreciate the fact she stood for me, even though she went against our agreement.

__I was/am ready for the denouement that follows this contest. I also made up my mind to keep mum except if, I am presented with substantial evidence. I won't respond to facile and rakish accusations.

In the absence of substantial evidence from the obvious sentinels of this contest, I'm afraid to say- this whole show____CRITIC SHOW is becoming languid.

Chisos! shocked Bia, na only you waka come? If we start to go out na grammar you go use reset my destiny? angry
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Juicypunny:
BIG DICK IS YUMMY, SATISFYING AND FILLING.

I LOVE IT NOT LESS THAN 7INCH.

LADIES, SHARE YOUR PREFERENCE. smiley

Can you ma'am please get a life? It'd be useful.. smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__I was/am ready for the denouement that follows this contest. I also made up my mind to keep mum, except if I am presented with substantial evidence. I won't respond to facile and rakish accusations.

GRAMMAROLOGY !!

AMEFRICA tongue

cheesy grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Juicypunny:

FÙCK YOU. IDÌOT

Thanks!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

GRAMMAROLOGY !!

AMEFRICA tongue

cheesy grin

Why you con tag my name na? grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Chisos! shocked Bia, na only you waka come? If we start to go out na grammar you go use reset my destiny? angry
Hahahaha I love kachisbarbie, she speaks big grammar whenever she's angry.

Don't dare her ooooo.

Anyways congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

GRAMMAROLOGY !!

AMEFRICA tongue

cheesy grin

Why you tag am na?
I vex small...

I am ok now,back to bad "Engrish" grin
___ back to my new love @Amefrica.

Kill yasef o @Cwaya. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

grin

Hehehehehe

"Orijin reminds me of someone"
Lolz

sad
Cwaya:

grin

Hehehehehe

"Orijin reminds me of someone"
Lolz

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
softysparky:

Don't dare her ooooo.

Anyways congratulations.

Lol I never knew haha. But, wait! Congratulations? shocked
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
softysparky:

Don't dare her ooooo.

Anyways congratulations.

yaaaaaaayyyyy

Oluwa ooooooo
Jesu!

May the eyes, I used to see this username today, see Amefrica someday....lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Juicypunny:

FÙCK YOU. IDÌOT

eiya !!

sorry you hear !
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Why you tag am na?
I vex small...

I am ok now,back to bad "Engrish" grin
___ back to my new love @Amefrica.

Kill yasef o @Cwaya. tongue

I'm overwhelmed! embarassed
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yaaaaaaayyyyy

Oluwa ooooooo
Jesu!

May the eyes, I used to see this username today see Amefrica someday....lolz.

Amen to that! smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Naijaboiy

Kulboy

Chibwike

Amefrica

Tosyn2much

And all the contestants you guys really tried. We all are beautiful and unique in our own special way.

Kudos to the judges too, honestly I know it wasn't easy at all.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
softysparky:
Naijaboiy

Kulboy

Chibwike

Amefrica

Tosyn2much

And all the contestants you guys really tried. We all are beautiful and unique in our own special way.

Kudos to the judges too, honestly I know it wasn't easy at all.

Those girls have got my respect anytime, any day. Sweet ladies! kiss
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

I don't take alcohol
oboi,you no jasi atall.
You no be omo eko ne?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
quantumphysics do you have issues with me?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yaaaaaaayyyyy

Oluwa ooooooo
Jesu!

May the eyes, I used to see this username today see Amefrica someday....lolz.
Hahahahahahaha

You guys are too much jooor. I tried counting the votes with my younger siblings. ...oooooh boy......we gave up even before finals grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.