Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (31078 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

undecided

I don't want Romance section to be found on my, "Section Most Active".

tongue
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
CalabarBoi:
i no sure say you from my side. behave like us and you fit convince me grin

My papa name Ishigbori. My mama from bansara. My maternal grand mom name from Ugeb. I lived in okuku and yahe. Travels a lot to ikom and bekwarra to buy yam. I hunt in obudu and boki for games wey I dey sale to wawa people and Cameroonians
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

My papa name Ishigbori. My mama from bansara. My maternal grand mom name from Ugeb. I lived in okuku and yahe. Travels a lot to ikom and bekwarra to buy yam. I hunt in obudu and boki for games wey I dey sale to wawa people and Cameroonians
where you dey ATM?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue
I don't have any sad
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Hi Tosin, I'm good, you?

I'm ooookay broda.. Happy sunday
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue
And if its found they'll ban you from nairaland?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

I'm ooookay broda.. Happy sunday

Happy Sunday to you! I'm just here in Church..
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

I don't have any sad

Pay me make I bribe Seun.

E never show because you're MTN.

You don't stay on a section but everywhere.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
CalabarBoi:
And if its found they'll ban you from nairaland?

Nah!

I have a pride. sad
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Pay me make I bribe Seun.

E never show because you're MTN.

You don't stay on a section but everywhere.
embarassed
At least Diary nko
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by EzePromoe: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
silentdon:

You guys unarguably did a fantastic job but fact is naijaboy should've been disqualified for breaking a rule.... 10 of his votes were rather subtracted. That's 'half justice' which is still injustice.
Pls on what ground did he merit disqualification?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

embarassed
At least Diary nko

Lol.

Do you like that thing sef?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

You ehn ! You have forsaken me just because I didn't win ryt ? ** angry face**
Hey my love,i can't do such a thing.
I'm sorry,i congratulate you yesterday,maybe you didn't see it.

Mabinu okomi
olowo ori
Ale elomi
ife mi
emi mi
iyomi
orun mi.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

The manner she responded to kulboy over spam mention before the contest was totally unacceptable.

Kulboy was a threat to the regular romance members....they all envied him.

The Most Handsome
The Best Brilliant Answer to the Questionnaires
The only Graduate among them
An Enterprising Young Guy

He was just a threat.

Baba, all these are just stories for the gods grin
Naijaboiy won because he worked hard and took the contest very seriously.

Kulboy could have won too but there were a few flaws in his campaign strategy. And the way he did the whole contest thingy was also flawed. You his supporters had to practically beg him before the guy could drop his first vote of thanks.

He never showed his face in a full profile picture. Personally, I don't know what that was all about though. Why would he keep his face down?

Anyway, his supporters asked him to change his pictures for the contest but he didn't. He used the same pics through out the contest.

And again, you guys had one very rude campaigner in your team. That guy drove many people away.

So, in my candid opinion, the guy that wanted it the most is the guy that won. Dude even solicited for votes from rap section. And that alone gave him a lot of votes, believe me.

And also the same campaign team won both Mr and Miss NL.
So maybe next time, you guys should just hire KelvinGraphics as your campaign manager grin

So make una all chill and enjoy yourselves. What's done is done.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bunsky:

Mabinu okomi
olowo ori
Ale elomi
ife mi
emi mi
iyomi
orun mi.

Ooooh my God !!

Emi nikan tan ? Maje ki ori mi wu ooooo
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by adonbilivit: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
pryd:
I actually voted Naijaboiy.
@Op, If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, you should simply shut the fvck up. Stop arming the 'opposition' with your silly defense. Thank you
aiit

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ooooh my God !!

Mofe ko ma wu,bi ti garri ijebu.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
kenwood002:

Baba, all these are just stories for the gods grin
Naijaboiy won because he worked hard and took the contest very seriously.

Kulboy could have won too but there were a few flaws in his campaign strategy. And the way he did the whole contest thingy was also flawed. You his supporters had to practically beg him before the guy could drop his first vote of thanks.

He never showed his face in a full profile picture. Personally, I don't know what that was all about though. Why would he keep his face down?

Anyway, his supporters asked him to change his pictures for the contest but he didn't. He used the same pics through out the contest.

And again, you guys had one very rude campaigner in your team. That guy drove many people away.

So, in my candid opinion, the guy that wanted it the most is the guy that won. Dude even solicited for votes from rap section. And that alone gave him a lot of votes, believe me.

And also the same campaign team won both Mr and Miss NL.
So maybe next time, you guys should just hire KelvinGraphics as your campaign manager grin

So make una all chill and enjoy yourselves. What's done is done.
Gbam!!!Your head correct.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie, how do you do?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by will1am: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

The manner she responded to kulboy over spam mention before the contest was totally unacceptable.

Kulboy was a threat to the regular romance members....they all envied him.

The Most Handsome
The Best Brilliant Answer to the Questionnaires
The only Graduate among them
An Enterprising Young Guy

He was just a threat.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bunsky:

Mabinu okomi
olowo ori
Ale elomi
ife mi
emi mi
iyomi
orun mi.
if na me dem give all this hailing I no go eat for 1 week grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol

Issorait.

I would come to america soon.

I'm prepping my kit for running on water and jumping from tree to tree tongue

JustKidding joor.

That'd be cool y'know.

Wish NLers could have a get together this christmas, in diff cities of course.
Lol cheesy

Oya Queen, give us a date ! grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Ooooh my God !!

wicked grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

I hail oo! cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
CalabarBoi:
hi mizmycoli smiley

How are you dear? smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

LoL

Mbanu grin

It's just a wish na cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha lol, I don't wanna see you struggle the way I did, jumping from trees to trees cheesy I can get you a first-class ticket on British Airways.

...and yes, it would be great if we can get together in different cities, I was thinking to come to Nigeria this Christmas, but I don't wanna, I wanna see how Christmas is here for the first time.

I give up!
If you're not coming, then we'll postpone the party.

Errrr.....Kachisbarbie cannot know about this okay tongue
She'll "alive me skin" grin cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I hail oo! cheesy

My Manchee, I hail oo.

Hope u chilling !

So what do you think about what I asked Mizmycoli ?. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
samflexxy:
if na me dem give all this hailing I no go eat for 1 week grin
Naso my mama sai make i dey do,anytime wey my hubby dey vex.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol.

Do you like that thing sef?
Ehn! I came back to Nairaland because of it...
I'm crazy about it grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL

Mbanu grin

It's just a wish na cheesy

ehee, Wish no dey come true?

abeg give us date. undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

I give up!
If you're not coming, then we'll postpone the party.

Errrr.....Kachisbarbie cannot know about this okay tongue
She'll "alive me skin" grin cheesy

Lool, I'm still contemplating tho. I might come but under probability. cheesy like your command of English Language. It's appealing! wink

Kachisbarbie is understanding. She would not do anything, if she knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.