Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (31087 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

My Manchee, I hail oo.

Hope u chilling !

So what do you think about what I asked Mizmycoli ?. cheesy

Yea, I'm chilling, why wouldn't I? The weather itself is enough for me to chill. angry

What you asked Mizmycoli, I think it makes sense. grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

Ehn! I came back to Nairaland because of it...
I'm crazy about it grin

Caught in the act! grin

A guest can't see it. You have actually been viewing Nairaland with alternate account.

Well...chillax. The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Yea, I'm chilling, why wouldn't I? The weather itself is enough for me to chill. angry

What you asked Mizmycoli, I think it makes sense. grin

hehehe grin

MIZMYCOLI , undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

hehehe grin

MIZMYCOLI , undecided

grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

The manner she responded to kulboy over spam mention before the contest was totally unacceptable.

Kulboy was a threat to the regular romance members....they all envied him.

The Most Handsome
The Best Brilliant Answer to the Questionnaires
The only Graduate among them
An Enterprising Young Guy

He was just a threat.

Ideapro, rest easy naaa.....
See, I don't know this young woman in real life, but I worked closely with her during both contests.

If only you knew who we were rooting for, I'm currently chatting with him on this thread now.

If she was a mago mago kind of person, nothing would have stopped her from upping his votes abit.

Me I shed a tear after computing the results.

He crashed out before semi-finals.

Despite our supposed neutrality as judges. We're human beings like you all. We're not machines.
We have feelings, we have emotions. These are things you cannot take away from our being.

You don't know the personal sacrifices we've had to make for everyone, how we had to let go of personal interests and differences, friends/enemies and what nots, just to bring you all the best in this competition.

I am replying in her stead because I know she won't utter a word here.

She told me her conscience is clear and she won't go out of her way to prove anything to anyone.

It amazes me that you think she hates Kulboy, except it's not the Kachis I've been chatting with for a while now.

I really don't know if she'll take this post kindly with me, But I have met another female NLer with a kind heart. I just can't stand there and watch people hurl stones at her. Just had to say something.

I've actually taken my time to write this and react to the post you made because Ymodulus verified you as his person.

Please let this matter go!

In life, whether or not people are guilty of what we accuse them of, we shouldn't derive pleasure from lashing out at them and their seeming hurt in return.

Please, let's uphold the ethic of mutual respect in online community relations. Please.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:
Kachisbarbie, how do you do?

hmmmm...
I'm just watching you and mizmycoli on landscape mode.
I gave up one person for her, instead of her to hold the one I gave her with my church mind,___she say na you.
Coli, e done tey you chop poison ba? angry.

Issokay. *continues sipping Blacklabel, while jamming Sanko*

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bunsky:
Naso my mama sai make i dey do,anytime wey my hubby dey vex.
then your mama na corect african person jare
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm...
I gave up one person for her, instead of her to hold the one I gave her with my church mind,___she say na you.

Lmao grin We're just casual talking. Abeg, pass me the drink, I'm feeling sleepy in church. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm...

Babe.....excuse me.....na you dash me Kulboy.

I beg you ni angry

This is the guy I wanted all along na angry
tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahahahaha @Sanko.

Kulboy, we should meet sometime when you're around my area y'know.....don't mind those my rants up there. You are fine ni! Chai!

In other news.......

Amefrica, when will the British first class ticket be ready? cool

*runs away from Kachis* grin grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Caught in the act! grin

A guest can't see it. You have actually been viewing Nairaland with alternate account.

Well...chillax. The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
No o... I never did...
The urge to come back just came oneday!
Guests can view your diary ooo...
Log out, check your profile as a guest...
Click on "Posts" and you'll see all your posts...
You can extract your diary posts through that method...
I told Seun to do something about it before the hack but he didn't o sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Cwaya(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm...

hehehe grin I never hear this one before ooo #LandscapeMode hehehe

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:

Hahaha, yea, ..i went to church.Am not fond of missing my Catholic feasts and solemnities cool. Today was Christ the King feast. You no go church, abi? grin grin...lol
Hahahaha! I didn't go o. sad third sunday in a row.. I remember my second sch days at boarding sch.. Those were d days we celebrated Christ d king cool even tho I wasn't catholic
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Babe.....excuse me.....na you dash me Kulboy.

I beg you ni angry

tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahahahaha @Sanko.

Kulboy, we should meet sometime when you're around my area y'know.....don't mind those my rants up there. You are fine ni! Chai!

In other news.......

Amefrica, when will the British first class ticket be ready? cool

LOL! It will be ready in 2 weeks grin But after I get for Kachisbarbie grin

Wait a sec. what is "sanko"?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Babe.....excuse me.....na you dash me Kulb oy.

I beg you ni angry

tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahahahaha @Sanko.

Kulb oy, we should meet sometime when you're around my area y'know.....don't mind those my rants up there. You are fine ni! Chai!

In other news.......

Amef rica, when will the British first class ticket be ready? cool

hahahahahahaha
Dead__________

I hope he (Amefrica) would still want you after I cripple you...ahahahaha.
No try me o.

You didn't beg me nne, as dem say I no like am na. I kuku dash you.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cwaya:

hehehe grin

MIZMYCOLI , undecided

Hian!

See set up o

Cwaya, date?

Date as in

Hehehehehe.

Is someone tinkin what am tinking lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha
Dead__________

No try me o.

embarassed sad

Your signature tho grin That's smartness!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hian!

See set up o

Cwaya, date?

Date as in

Hehehehehe.

Is someone tinkin what am tinking lipsrsealed

I'm pondering whatchu pondering grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

LOL! It will be ready in 2 weeks grin But after I get for Kachisbarbie grin

Wait a sec. what is "sanko"?

you know Timaya? The musician?
Na im sing am... grin

#jamOfLife...hahahahahahaha.
Please get me the visa, with passport gaan, I no get that one before. cry

My siggy?
__ that's wassup. I no come this world to suffer. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahaha
Dead__________

No try me o.

sad

Btw me n you now, we both know that's not true.

Cripple?
Err
Amefrica, I hope you know that true loff in unconditionable tongue
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm pondering whatchu pondering grin

cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

No o... I never did...
The urge to come back just came oneday!
Guests can view your diary ooo...
Log out, check your profile as a guest...
Click on "Posts" and you'll see all your posts...
You can extract your diary posts through that method...
I told Seun to do something about it before the hack but he didn't o sad

There was a time I logged out and clicked on Missterious's profile. I saw her diary and wanted to open it, but got "Topic hidden".

I clicked on her post but all the diary update was hidden except other sections post.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

sad

Cripple?
Err

hmmmm
Amefrica shared a post with me.

Who send you message? angry.
Did I ask you to be my defense counsel?
Ehn? angry

@Cwaya : na phone mode na @landscape mode. grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you know Timaya? The musician?
Na im sing am... grin

#jamOfLife...hahahahahahaha.
Please get me the visa, with passport gaan, I no get that one before. cry

My siggy?
__ that's wassup. I no come this world to suffer. tongue

Yes lol, I know Timaya haha, but haven't heard the song before grin

Ok, we will start working on the passport and VISA soon. smiley

Lool, no one comes to suffer in this world. grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

There was a time I logged out and clicked on Missterious's profile. I saw her diary and wanted to open it, but got "Topic hidden".

I clicked on her post but all the diary update was hidden except other sections post.
I just tried it now...
It's true o...
Seems seun did something about it after all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahaha! I didn't go o. sad third sunday in a row.. I remember my second sch days at boarding sch.. Those were d days we celebrated Christ d king cool even tho I wasn't catholic

ooh, pagan man grin grin i was in a boarding school too, a Catholic school to be precise. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

sad

Cripple?
Err

Yes, I know right. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hmmmm
Amefrica shared a post with me.

Who send you message? angry.
Did I ask you to be my defense counsel?
Ehn? angry

@Cwaya : na phone mode na @landscape mode. grin

tongue tongue

Don't be too serious joor cheesy

Someone had to do it eventually.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emperorking20(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:

ooh, pagan man grin grin i was in a boarding school too, a Catholic school to be precise. cheesy
What's d name?
Mine is St Patrick's college Asaba
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
wink
Amefrica:

Yes, I know right. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ideapro, rest easy naaa.....
See, I don't know this young woman in real life, but I worked closely with her during both contests.

If only you knew who we were rooting for, I'm currently chatting with him on this thread now.

If she was a mago mago kind of person, nothing would have stopped her from upping his votes abit.

Me I shed a tear after computing the results.

He crashed out before semi-finals.

Despite our supposed neutrality as judges. We're human beings like you all. We're not machines.
We have feelings, we have emotions. These are things you cannot take away from our being.

You don't know the personal sacrifices we've had to make for everyone, how we had to let go of personal interests and differences, friends/enemies and what nots, just to bring you all the best in this competition.

I am replying in her stead because I know she won't utter a word here.

She told me her conscience is clear and she won't go out of her way to prove anything to anyone.

It amazes me that you think she hates Kulboy, except it's not the Kachis I've been chatting with for a while now.

I really don't know if she'll take this post kindly with me, But I have met another female NLer with a kind heart. I just can't stand there and watch people hurl stones at her. Just had to say something.

I've actually taken my time to write this and react to the post you made because Ymodulus verified you as his person.

Please let this matter go!

In life, whether or not people are guilty of what we accuse them of, we shouldn't derive pleasure from lashing out at them and their seeming hurt in return.

Please, let's uphold the ethic of mutual respect in online community relations. Please.

Thank you.

Madam, I didn't mean to say judges or moderators were biased, I only pointed out where karchibaby snubbed kulboy with her remarks and kulboy collaborated the ugly incident.

So you mean your Tin god, Ymodolus vets who you give your respond to....too childish. You and him put together cannot unlace my shoes in real life trust me when I say that. You can rant and feel like a celebrity online but in real life.....shoe get size.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

What's d name?
Mine is St Patrick's college Asaba

Marist College, Anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.