Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" (31085 Views)

Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Church was great...The Christ the King procession was cool but chaii! the Anambra sun for UNIZIK too much grin naijaboiy, i hope say you go church? FrancisTony, u nko? mizmycoli?
kulboy nko?

Am not happy peeps are still shouting over this election issue. embarassed Its done and gone and someone is the winner, why the insults? Nairaland sef. I'm happy the finalists are matured enough. cheesy
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Immediately the finale hit front page, Kulboy took immediate lead up to page 50. After then alternate monikers started flying around voting naijaboiy in sequence then I know the game was up.

30 romance members that resurrect their alternates guarantees 30 votes with most of them having more than one alternate. Who know kiddos may have started registering more accounts for next year contest to give people like kiddablingzz his turn who ''scientifically'' edge out Kwonder in the preliminaries

Exactly. Look at the length some individuals went cos of the contest.

Even this contest ought to be Mr. Popular or Mr. Romanceland. There can hardly ever be a proper and credible representation of Nairalanders' unanimous choice.

Romance forum (section) is just a section within Nairaland. Since they are more inclined to hold contest such as this, then they should limit it to their own forum.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:
Church was great...The Christ the King procession was cool but chaii! the Anambra sun for UNIZIK too much grin naijaboiy, i hope say you go church? FrancisTony, u nko? mizmycoli?
kulboy nko?

Am not happy peeps are still shouting over this election issue. embarassed Its done and gone and someone is the winner, why the insults? Nairaland sef. I'm happy the finalists are matured enough. cheesy

Yes, I did.

You are in Unizik? 200level?
Department?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
assfreak:

Your defense is weak and a lazy attempt. How did you come about your conclusion that he is cooler than tosyne2much or kulboy? Where is the poll result?

I don't understand why you guys can't just shut up when the silliness of your thread has been pointed out to you.
They all seeking out for his parley grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes, I did.

You are in Unizik? 200level?
Department?

Ever busy Architecture grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
Naaa
No church.

I am tired ehn undecided
I catered at a wedding yesteday.
It was so so stressful.

My eyes r still swollen.
I'll go in the evening.

I'm glad I didn't get to see any of those posts, except of course, those I was explictly mentioned.
Which I will keep ignoring. Most of those monikers mentioning me are unverified e-entities anyway undecided.

You, Amefrica, Chibwike, Tosyne2much....Kulboy
I love your spirit(s), how you handled the whole ish, despite not "winning".
Speaks tons about your person(s).

T'was an honour working with you guys.

I'm glad this competition made me meet you, you're such an awesome and cool lady, I would really like to meet you and know you better.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:

Okay. I got a friend in 200level, Banking and Finance.

...and a cousin in 100level, Computer Science.

Cheers!!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by AbuMikey(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Immediately the finale hit front page, Kulboy took immediate lead up to page 50. After then alternate monikers started flying around voting naijaboiy in sequence then I know the game was up.

30 romance members that resurrect their alternates guarantees 30 votes with most of them having more than one alternate. Who know kiddos may have started registering more accounts for next year contest to give people like kiddablingzz his turn who ''scientifically'' edge out Kwonder in the preliminaries

This Guy!!!!!!
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:

A brother in the Profession spotted. cool
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm glad this competition made me meet you, you're such an awesome and cool lady, I would really like to meet you and know you better.
what's up bro ?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

I'm telling u bro! grin he insists he doesn't want to knw tho.. Let's just leave him be, ignorance is bliss after all grin
Happy Sunday! U go church?

Hahaha, yea, ..i went to church.Am not fond of missing my Catholic feasts and solemnities cool. Today was Christ the King feast. You no go church, abi? grin grin...lol
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Everybody is free to hype his contestant even though he doesn't worth it.

*Unfollows thread* grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
AbuMikey:

A brother in the Profession spotted. cool

Hahaha, my man Abumikey, so you are into Architecture. Happy to know this sir cheesy. How are you?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by MizMyColi(f): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lol

Issorait.

I would come to america soon.

I'm prepping my kit for running on water and jumping from tree to tree tongue

JustKidding joor.

That'd be cool y'know.

Wish NLers could have a get together this christmas, in diff cities of course.
Lol cheesy

Amefrica:

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
what's up bro ?
my hubby
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bunsky:
my hubby

You ehn ! You have forsaken me just because I didn't win ryt ? ** angry face**
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by AbuMikey(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emyben:

Hahaha, my man Abumikey, so you are into Architecture. Happy to know this sir cheesy. How are you?

I'm fine Sire.

How about You? smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:
Mizmycoli need to investigate Kulboy's vote.

Those political E-warriors he invited cheated like mad with alternate monikers and I have my proof.

You no go rest?
Sheybi your candidate don win?
Leave story na...
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Emyben(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
AbuMikey:

I'm fine Sire.

How about You? smiley

Sir, am ok o. School is just starting so am still a lil bit free. No night studio yet cheesy grin..lol
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

guy mind yasef before i vey and we start our own grin grin

kiddablingzz is never going to contest again. he edged out kwonder scientifically you say? guy i repeat, park well.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by holyboss: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
Yeah, that's one explanation too. cheesy

grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
AbuMikey:

This Guy!!!!!!
i taya for am sha

you hafa na grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
hi mizmycoli smiley
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
what's up bro ?

Hi Tosin, I'm good, you?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
CalabarBoi:
guy mind yasef before i vey and we start our own grin grin

kiddablingzz is never going to contest again. he edged out kwonder scientifically you say? guy i repeat, park well.

U know say I be your elder brother from Ishigbori in OGOJA so u no fit cough. If you do any anyhow, I do you yaga yaga.

Which ekpo calabar advice you to contest sef abi atama dey your side?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol

Issorait.

I would come to america soon.

I'm prepping my kit for running on water and jumping from tree to tree tongue

JustKidding joor.

That'd be cool y'know.

Wish NLers could have a get together this christmas, in diff cities of course.
Lol cheesy

Hahaha lol, I don't wanna see you struggle the way I did, jumping from trees to trees cheesy I can get you a first-class ticket on British Airways.

...and yes, it would be great if we can get together in different cities, I was thinking to come to Nigeria this Christmas, but I don't wanna, I wanna see how Christmas is here for the first time.
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
CalabarBoi:
hi mizmycoli smiley

U don the call for acceptance?
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

U know say I be your elder brother from Ishigbori in OGOJA so u no fit cough. If you do any anyhow, I do you yaga yaga.

Which ekpo calabar advice you to contest sef abi atama dey your side?
i no sure say you from my side. behave like us and you fit convince me grin
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
MarthaK:

You no go rest?
Sheybi your candidate don win?
Leave story na...
Haba!

Lol! I don rest. grin

Lemme withraw from Romance Section and go back to my shell(s).
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by IDEApro(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha lol, I don't wanna see you struggle the way I did, jumping from trees to trees cheesy I can get you a first-class ticket on British Airways.

...and yes, it would be great if we can get together in different cities, I was thinking to come to Nigeria this Christmas, but I don't wanna, I wanna see ho Christmas is here for the first time.

Hey face front. You lose remember?

Kulboy will have her to compensate his lose. Oyibo women don finish for jands?

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Lol! I don rest. grin

Lemme withraw from Romance Section and go back to my shell(s).
undecided
Re: Dont Be Surprised Naijaboy Won Because He Is Really A "Kulboy" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Hey face front. You lose remember?

Kulboy will have her to compensate his lose. Oyibo women don finish for jands?

shocked embarassed cry sad wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.