Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Getting Close Too Fast! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Close Too Fast! (5354 Views)

Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / I'm I Being Too Fast? / Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

I'm inlove wt my self respect,I'm inlove wt my pride,I'm  inlove wt my man,but i am not stupidly and blindly inlove wt a loser

apologies hotness

hehehehe grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Moyola(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2008
no mata w0t. . . both of 'em shuld take thinz eazy!!! tongue
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Sauron1: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

Last time i checked they aint married yet.

So what?? This is Europe. . . . . .Forget all those conventional rules of dating.

whatever90:

I'm inlove wt my self respect,I'm inlove wt my pride,I'm  inlove wt my man,but i am not stupidly and blindly inlove wt a loser

apologies hotness

A lot of people ended up marrying by moving together at first. . . . . .
The only snag is. . . . . .They must endeavour to get married as soon as possible.
Long courtship is a bitch.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

Not always true.

but its almost always true.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by KarmaMod(f): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

@ Topic
Seems to mr the guy wants a flatmate to share the bills. Tell her to tell him to put out an ad in the papers. . . I hear it's not expensive.

Gosh I heard that things werent easy in the UK but I didnt know it has gotten THIS bad. Rofl  grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by CrazyMan(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2008
@chika98. You should have hope of the fellow settling down with you but you musn't disclose it to him until you know if he truly want's to settle with you. If you have no hope of settling down with a guy like you said, why would you date him?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2008
I see both parties breezing in a fast lane, balling out of proportion!

In most cases, it always end up in a crash and it could be a very nasty one!

KarmaMod:

Gosh I heard that things werent easy in the UK but I didnt know it has gotten THIS bad. Rofl  grin

Come what is your own with the UK sef naw?!

Karma sho ara eee oo grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by SisiJinx: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

Hahahaha! Do you think this is why Hanni is defending this move soooo. . . . gbim gbimly tongue grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

but its almost always true.

Only for a while. U really think men go breaking a good womans heart go scott free? Please! Karma is a B.

~Sauron~:

So what?? This is Europe. . . . . .Forget all those conventional rules of dating.

So because we dey ala bekee we suppose lose our morals shey?

crazykid:

@chika98. You should have hope of the fellow settling down with you but you musn't disclose it to him until you know if he truly want's to settle with you. If you have no hope of settling down with a guy like you said, why would you date him?

Please sometimes you gotta set the ground rules as to what you expect or want. It is the other way around in the case. A man should be the one begging a woman to settle down with him not the woman.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whatever90(f): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

A lot of people ended up marrying by moving together at first. . . . . .
The only snag is. . . . . .They must endeavour to get married as soon as possible.
Long courtship is a bitch.

moving togeda is not d right thing,neither does it guarantee marriage,common make d guy miss u and crave for u a little,that will even make him come  out quick for marriage,u don't expect a guy that stays in d same house wt a woman to be in a hurry 2 get married,it is very rare,infact no decent man will want his girfriend to move in wt him,when he has not even said "will u marry me" christ

staying apart does not mean they have to court for long,i don't even dig d long courtship thing,but most times this courtships r long and drags itself to 7 years wtout  a "will u marry me" popping out,all because d babe is a live in lover

my daughter dare not try that shit else i will circumcise her instanta angry
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whiteroses(f): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2008
what part of the world is your friend from, there's new girls that guys like they are called miss independent how you fund your clothes and home remains mystery to them and it shows your future partner how responsible you can be plus if she move in she'll expose all her weakness in no time and he'll not tolerate her because if they are married he'll stay for better for worse but since they are single he'll not tolerate her, guys want you to move in with them because its free love making whenever they want, you dont know? or you think they are bored or scared of something and they cant live alone? he'll not miss you and when you get married nothing will change
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by tope2000(f): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

moving togeda is not d right thing,neither does it guarantee marriage,common make d guy miss u and crave for u a little,that will even make him come  out quick for marriage,u don't expect a guy that stays in d same house wt a woman to be in a hurry 2 get married,it is very rare,infact no decent man will want his girfriend to move in wt him,when he has not even said "will u marry me" christ
staying apart does not mean they have to court for long,i don't even dig d long courtship thing,but most times this courtships r long and drags itself to 7 years wtout  a "will u marry me" popping out,all because d babe is a live in lover

my daughters dare not try that shit else i will circumcise her instanta angry

Very true that wink
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2008
Holy smokes! Whiteroses has come to derail me o . . .
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MissyB1(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2008
Sometimes living together before marriage causes one or both partners
to question whether they want to go ahead with their wedding (i.e if der's a plan for it).
Incompatibilities may surface or worsen when encountered on a daily basis.
One disadvantage of cohabitation is waste of time.This is because
cohabitation is just a test. Since all partners suffer from some incompatibility,
when the other partner "fails" the test, the person moves on to the next partner.
Be wise . . . Lest you supply free milk to a smart guy!! grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by debosky(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

It's bad for some people oh, I remember one gay guy's flat I wanted to rent, the guy is now offering meals as part of the deal to rent out the room at all costs  grin grin

The girl should be straight up - why can't people be direct and not play games? Unnecessary confusion introduced into otherwise simple relationships.  undecided
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

what part of the world is your friend from, there's new girls that guys like they are called miss independent how you fund your clothes and home remains mystery to them and it shows your future partner how responsible you can be plus if she move in she'll expose all her weakness in no time and he'll not tolerate her because if they are married he'll stay for better for worse but since they are single he'll not tolerate her, guys want you to move in with them because its free love making whenever they want, you don't know? or you think they are bored or scared of something and they can't live alone? he'll not miss you and when you get married nothing will change

Are you Tope's twin sister?! grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by smurf(f): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

I see that grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

Excuse me, vamoose from this thread. This chic is mine.  grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2008
u guys r on fire tonight oh! shocked

i think i'd just send her d link so she can read for herself.

personaly tho when i go into a relationship, i am takin everyday as it comes. . .i must admit i dont do d whole hopin for marriage thing as i dont think i am d marrying kind. if it comes then good, if not even better. . .

true, if she is hoping for marriage then mayb moving with him isnt such a good idea, but i kinda think the guy is making a real committment by askin this. . .  he has introduced her to his folks and everything plus he is also discussing long term plans with her, which is a good sign innit?  undecided
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:11am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

I see that grin shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin me and u are hanging in the balance naw oo but let us not derail this thread!
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by JJYOU: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2008
living in sin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:12am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Excuse me, vamoose from this thread. This one is mine.  grin

Oga relax now, u no see say smurf sef no wan leave me for a second

Shez hot on my heels, trying to keep me in check!! grin

HR.hotness:

personaly tho when i go into a relationship, i am takin everyday as it comesi must admit i don't do d whole hopin for marriage thing as i don't think i am d marrying kind. if it comes then good, if not even better. . .

true, if she is hoping for marriage then mayb moving with him isnt such a good idea, but i kind of think the guy is making a real committment by askin this. . .  he has introduced her to his folks and everything plus he is also discussing long term plans with her, which is a good sign innit?  undecided

Same here for me ooo
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Sauron1: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Hahahaha! Do you think this is why Hanni is defending this move soooo. . . . gbim gbimly tongue grin

It comes with a huge disadvantage. . . . . .Only commited guys actually give babes such opportunities.

whatever90:

moving togeda is not d right thing,neither does it guarantee marriage,common make d guy miss u and crave for u a little,that will even make him come  out quick for marriage,u don't expect a guy that stays in d same house wt a woman to be in a hurry 2 get married,it is very rare,infact no decent man will want his girfriend to move in wt him,when he has not even said "will u marry me" christ

It is necessary in the current economic recession.
2 bills coming together as ONE. . . . . People should get SMART.

What difference does it make? Live-in lovers or when she comes to hang out during the weekend.
It is still the same thang to me.

my daughter dare not try that shit else [b]i will circumcise her instant[/b]a angry

No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

personaly tho when i go into a relationship, i am takin everyday as it comesi must admit i don't do d whole hopin for marriage thing as i don't think i am d marrying kind. if it comes then good, if not even better. . .

true, if she is hoping for marriage then mayb moving with him isnt such a good idea, but i kind of think the guy is making a real committment by askin this. . .  he has introduced her to his folks and everything plus he is also discussing long term plans with her, which is a good sign innit?  undecided

i think u're not being 100% honest with urself when i hear ladies make statements such as this. Really? What does it mean to not be the marrying kind?
What do marrying kinds look like?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2008
JJYOU:

living in sin

Are you a reverend father?!
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by LadyT(f): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2008
debosky:

It's bad for some people oh, I remember one gay guy's flat I wanted to rent, the guy is now offering meals as part of the deal to rent out the room at all costs  grin grin

The girl should be straight up - why can't people be direct and not play games? Unnecessary confusion introduced into otherwise simple relationships.  undecided

No Debo the meals will be in return for something else LOL

@Topic how superficial can you get moving in together because theres a credit crunch!

Everyone needs to calm down its not that bad yet!
The people feeling the squeeze now are those who have lost jobs shares and homes!
The rest of us can only complain about the rising food and bill costs!
Everyones going overboard!

We still need to spend to keep people in jobs and to keep the system going!

Its a very bad idea to live with someone you have no plan of marrying!
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by ztyle(m): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2008
@Topic  interestinq

CrazyKID?  Emeka Longest Time  shocked
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

Sorry those don't mean jack until they say I do infront of friends and family.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by tope2000(f): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

[b]personaly tho when i go into a relationship, i am takin everyday as it comesi must admit i don't do d whole hopin for marriage thing [/b]as i don't think i am d marrying kind. if it comes then good, if not even better. . .

Thats excatly how it should be cool
No expectation or anything
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whatever90(f): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is necessary in the current economic recession.
2 bills coming together as ONE. . . . . People should get SMART.

ok is it so bad for u too?no money abi?this one u r supporting this,ok,well real men i mean real men don't go about depending on women to pay their house rents.they should try cover their heads in shame

~Sauron~:

What difference does it make? Live-in lovers or when she comes to hang out during the weekend.
It is still the same thang to me.

weekend stuff is manageable,and it shouldnt even be done all d time,it should be once in a while,its far better than living togeda,every single day,that man has no shame
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Whiterose,

she is british born nigerian. . . with very nigerian parents!

b.t.w why r u distracting NL boys with cleavage?  angry tongue

@ David

this isnt about me wink
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MissyB1(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2008
HR.hotness:

They say'' Talk is Cheap''!!!
How much will it cost to push his interests further??
Can't he start wedding plans?? Or Isn't he the marrying kind?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Really Need Answers / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.