Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Getting Close Too Fast! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Close Too Fast! (5215 Views)

Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / I'm I Being Too Fast? / Help! My Crush Is Getting Close To My Best Friend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by LadyT(f): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2008
I cant see her parents agreeing to this at all!@HR

Do they know?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2008
Missy B:

They say'' Talk is Cheap''!!!
How much will it cost to push his interests further??
Can't he start wedding plans?? Or Isn't he the marrying kind?? grin

No matter how horrible a guy is . . he must find a wife. whether he is utterly happy is a different thing altogether.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Sauron1: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

ok is it so bad for u too?no money abi?this one u r supporting this,ok,well real men i mean real men don't go about depending on women to pay their house rents.they should try cover their heads in shame

Just because i support something does not mean it's about me. . . . . .
I cannot see a difference between a woman coming over to sleep every weekend AND the one living with me permanently.
When she comes over, she cooks, cleans with the possibility of regular sex every weekend--Same thing she would do if she was staying with ME.

weekend stuff is manageable,and it shouldnt even be done all d time,it should be once in a while,its far better than living togeda,every single day,that man has no shame

This is shocking to me!!!!
90% of the Naija peops i know here STAY WITH THEIR SPOUSES.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2008
bottomline is - a guy will say anything to make sure a girl is comfortable enough so he can do as he pleases with her. Its not new, she meets ur "family" (usually never the parents), meets a couple of friends and she thinks she's on engagement avenue. You chop, clean mouth and discharge her when u find another qualified mugu. Same old story . . . why dont women ever learn?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whatever90(f): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

Just because i support something does not mean it's about me. . . . . .
I cannot see a difference between a woman coming over to sleep every weekend AND the one living with me permanently.
When she comes over, she cooks, cleans with the possibility of regular sex every weekend--Same thing she would do if she was staying with ME.

nope,it is not right,no woman in her right frame of mind will go live wt a man,shes not married to,that is a sign of desperation and well known stupidity wink

~Sauron~:

This is shocking to me!!!!
90% of the Naija peops i know here STAY WITH THEIR SPOUSES.

this people r not even engaged yet not to talk of marriage,so spouse does not come into dis
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:22am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

bottomline is - a guy will say anything to make sure a girl is comfortable enough so he can do as he pleases with her. Its not new, she meets ur "family" (usually never the parents), meets a couple of friends and she thinks she's on engagement avenue. You chop, clean mouth and discharge her when u find another qualified mugu. Same old story . . . why don't women ever learn?

Trust me the smart ones have learned all the tricks. Talking to friends. . meeting sibs etc. Those don't work no more.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2008
LadyT:

I can't see her parents agreeing to this at all!@HR

Do they know?

they knw but i dont knw what they think. . .

they've met each others parents. . . and d guys folks see nuthing wrong with it.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by tope2000(f): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

bottomline is - a guy will say anything to make sure a girl is comfortable enough so he can do as he pleases with her. Its not new, she meets ur "family" (usually never the parents), meets a couple of friends and she thinks she's on engagement avenue. You chop, clean mouth and discharge her when u find another qualified mugu. Same old story . . . why don't women ever learn?

David has killed me grin grin grin grin
All those sh.it dont work no more jare undecided
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Sauron1: 1:28am On Nov 28, 2008
whatever90:

nope,it is not right,no woman in her right frame of mind will go live wt a man,shes not married to,that is a sign of desperation and well known stupidity wink

What is the difference??
Situation A: Sauron is with Sally(they don't stay together). . . . .They were in a relationship and things fell apart for 3 years.
Situation B: Sauron is with Alice(they live together). . . . . .The relationship went phbtttttttttttttttttttttttt after 3 years?

Is there any difference here? Are u saying Alice won't be hurt cos she never stayed with Sauron??
U women love deceiving y'allselves.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by LadyT(f): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2008
Sauron you are displaying a complete lack of knowlegde!

You cannot compare living together and dating!

Yes breakups are painful but when you have lived with someone and then it all falls apart thats awful.

At least while dating you can run home and lock yourself in your own room and deal with it.

Where you going to run to when you live together? Not only have you broken up you also have to deal with moving out and finding a new place!
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

Trust me the smart ones have learned all the tricks. Talking to friends. . meeting sibs etc. Those don't work no more.

Well the guys have equally come up with a new trick. Just get her a ring and she thinks she has you on lock-down. When u're tired, bone ur ring and waka comot.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by smurf(f): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2008
Sorry oo all, Whiteroses where u @, don't just disapper like that now, see how everyone keeps vewing ur profile, abeg, e yo ji si bi o,  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:33am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Sorry oo all, Whiteroses where u @, don't just disapper like that now, see how everyone keeps vewing ur profile, abeg, e yo ji si bi o,  shocked shocked shocked shocked

she just come cause comotion run comot. . .  grin grin grin

LadyT:

Yes breakups are painful but when you have lived with someone and then it all falls apart thats awful.

At least while dating you can run home and lock yourself in your own room and deal with it.

Where you going to run to when you live together? Not only have you broken up you also have to deal with moving out and finding a new place!

good point!
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Well the guys have equally come up with a new trick. Just get her a ring and she thinks she has you on lock-down. When u're tired, bone ur ring and waka comot.

I was gonna add that the ring thing no dey work too. Until they say I do. Shine ya eyes.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whatever90(f): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

What is the difference??
Situation A: Sauron is with Sally(they don't stay together). . . . .They were in a relationship and things fell apart for 3 years.
Situation B: Sauron is with Alice(they live together). . . . . .The relationship went phbtttttttttttttttttttttttt after 3 years?

Is there any difference here? Are u saying Alice won't be hurt because she never stayed with Sauron??
U women love deceiving y'allselves.

there is a difference,living wt a man whereby every single neighbour around u will know u r living wt ur boyfriend,sm will even think u r married to him,and mind u smtimes u end up loosing d right person,who might think this two people r married,let me stay off this girl

moving in wt a man who after sleeping wt u,using u and dumping u will one day come and tell d girl  that his mother has arranged a wife for him,and I'm sure he wouldnt forget to add (a mint wife and not tokunbo)

breaking off wt the guy means one day u have to pack ur ghana must go and leave that guys house to only gawd knows wen,d shame alone is unbearable

now who told u every woman that goes to r boyfriends place over d weekend ends up making love wt d guy? undecided

sauron ur example is not strong enoff
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by smurf(f): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2008
@ HR, I feel u, but why the tease naw?, WHITEROSE, oya oh ema bo jare nothing do u, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by Sauron1: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2008
LadyT:

Nah Missy, you are clutching at straws here.

What is dating? What is living together??
As long as there's sex on the cards in the relationship, a woman has made herself vulnerable to a serious heartache if something goes wrong.
Even if they stay 1 billion miles apart, she would still cry her eyes out if something goes wrong. Distance is no object here at all.
A woman that comes around every weekend to get some AND the one staying permanently are OPEN to the same RISK.

Where you going to run to when you live together?  Not only have you broken up you also have to deal with moving out and finding a new place!

They are paying for the FLAT or getting a mortgage together(according to HR Hotness)
Should something happen, they will have to vacate the premises. It's a WIN-WIN situation for both parties.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

I was going to add that the ring thing no dey work too. Until they say I do. Shine ya eyes.

Only a tiny minority of women are smart enough to understand that.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

Only a tiny minority of women are smart enough to understand that.

We are fast catching up with the tricks. Nothing dey shack us again.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2008
@ David and Chika

the moral of the story?

forget the ring and hav fun! grin grin grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:46am On Nov 28, 2008
chika98:

We are fast catching up with the tricks. Nothing dey shack us again.

na lie. grin
I see it work time and time again.

HR.hotness:

@ David and Chika

the moral of the story?

forget the ring and hav fun! grin grin grin

this ur "moral of the story" get k-leg. grin For how long are you going to be content with having "fun"? Age isnt stagnant you know.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by whiteroses(f): 1:47am On Nov 28, 2008
@HR.hotness kiss don't mind my babies just flaunting it to the guys i know they can't touch lol buh honestly i'm the other girl thats my cousin
@ mrcrackles actually my real name is tope
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by MrCrackles(m): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

so you carried this over from the other thread!haha

i knew it! grin grin grin

dem Tope girls are are immensely blessed with juicy frontal features cheesy
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

@HR.hotness kiss don't mind my babies just flaunting it to the guys i know they can't touch lol

My kinda gal. . . i love u already  wink grin grin

DavidDylan:

this ur "moral of the story" get k-leg. grin For how long are you going to be content with having "fun"? Age isnt stagnant you know.

shei they said love comes when u least expect it na. . . so while i am having fun i might dream about my mr right and meet him in d mall and then we'll get married and hav loads of babies and live happily ever after grin grin grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by smurf(f): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

@HR.hotness kiss don't mind my babies just flaunting it to the guys i know they can't touch lol

I like that in you go for it. nothing wrong with that kiss grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by tope2000(f): 1:51am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

them Tope girls are are immensely blessed with juicy frontal features cheesy

grin grin grin
we r too bleesed tongue
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

them Tope girls are are immensely blessed with juicy frontal features cheesy

ashewo oshi grin
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by DavidDylan(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2008
whiteroses:

@HR.hotness kiss don't mind my babies just flaunting it to the guys i know they can't touch lol buh honestly i'm the other girl thats my cousin

all these blind people, did you see the above?
So which means i shld be hunting for tope part 2's cousin.  grin

HR.hotness:

shei they said love comes when u least expect it na. . . so while i am having fun i might dream about my mr right and meet him in d mall and then we'll get married and hav loads of babies and live happily ever after grin grin grin

you're living on fantasy island right?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by chika98: 1:54am On Nov 28, 2008
DavidDylan:

na lie.  grin
I see it work time and time again.

this ur "moral of the story" get k-leg.  grin For how long are you going to be content with having "fun"? Age isnt stagnant you know.

Sleep with one eye open. That is all.

HR.hotness:

@ David and Chika

the moral of the story?

forget the ring and hav  fun! grin grin grin

Wen dem catch you nko?
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by StephenP(m): 3:56am On Nov 28, 2008
Let's get back on topic now, shall we?

@topic, I think it's a tad too quick.
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by HRhotness(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2008
thanks stephen  kiss

@ topic,
i sent her d link today so she can see everyones opinion for herself. . . i'll be sure to update u guys
Re: Getting Close Too Fast! by smooooooth: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2008
doesnt look too fast to me

some guys know what they want

and they go for it, these kind of guys

can appear to be moving too fast

but sincerely they last longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21yrs Old Girl Caught With A 52yrs Sugar Daddy! / He Wants To Dupe Me,picture Included!!! / Check Out Nakitende Esther, A Ugandan Bold And Big Female Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.