Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24729 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.
[size=18]
you have seen a vision that will come to pass if biafra come to pass...
broda yu have spoken well but am still not in support of biafra cos my pple re ova populated than any tribes in nigeria...
[/size]
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by folawiyoma(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.

Hahaha u are wrong.

Am not a french but I school and work and have a life in france and before I forgot I even have to obtain visa before getting here.

Am sure lagos will issue u a visa too.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
The nigeria is a paradox

You dont want igbos yet you dont want them to go

Igbos must be so special

If biafra happens

No more psquare
No more nollywood
No more okocha
No moregenevieve

Inshort nigeria will be boring

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by superstar1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Y1bos and their laughable Biafra dream.

One thing is certain if Biafra is ever achieved ---

Anambrarians will lord it over the rest of them. Seems other y1bo states are osu castes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
[size=18]
you have seen a vision that will come to pass if biafra come to pass...
broda yu have spoken well but am still not in support of biafra cos my pple re ova populated than any tribes in nigeria...
[/size]

Then we will leave u behind

We must not carry everybody along
If u slow the movement down we will take u as an expendable not expandable

So make up ur mind nwanne
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
superstar1:
Y1bos and their laughable Biafra dream.

One thing is certain if Biafra is ever achieved ---

Anambrarians will lord it over the rest of them. Seems other y1bo states are osu castes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont worry about us

Worry about gambaris lording over you

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
folawiyoma:

Hahaha u are wrong.

Am not a french but I school and work and have a life in france and before I forgot I even have to obtain visa before getting here.

Am sure lagos will issue u a visa too.

Lmao.

Lagos will be happy to issue us a visa

The way nigeria is happy to issue foriegn investors visa

No problem

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
can u see ao stup!d u mak ursef look,callin kwara a town.yet five daft ibos gave u 5 likes....ilorin is been rule by an emir.but ilorin is diffrent from kwara ok....were in my post did i mention ikwere,i dont giv a fvck if ikweres join biafra or not.so read well and mak sure u get ur fact right before quotin me..OK boy

Ilorin and offa are ruled by fulani

You need to reclaim them or atleast install an oba there
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:

No problem

WHAT'S EBO PRODUCING IF NOT TO STEAL, PRODUCE BABIES,.....

CHINEDU WITH 2×2 SHOP WILL NOT WANT TO GO AND SUFFER IN Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:
The nigeria is a paradox

You dont want igbos yet you dont want them to go

Igbos must be so special

If biafra happens

No more psquare
No more nollywood
No more okocha
No moregenevieve

Inshort nigeria will be boring

SPECIAL INDEED..
YOU MEAN NOLLYWOOD THAT HAS ARTISTES FROM VARIOUS TRIBES IN NIGERIA ........

TELL ME ANY OF YOUR CONTEMPORARY EBO ARTISTES THAT CAN VERGE WITH CONTEMPORARY YORUBA ARTISTES? YORUBA DOMINATES THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

OKOCHA THE UNDERDOG PLAYER THAT HAS NOTHING TO SHOW
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:

Ilorin and offa are ruled by fulani

You need to reclaim them or atleast install an oba there
gush...i dont hav tym for a fool..offa is been ruled by a fulani,i'm sure u are still in jss2,so let me forgive u for been daft

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by folawiyoma(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:

No problem

No lagos will be like canada where every investor want to go to.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by superstar1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Y
christopher123:

Dont worry about us

Worry about gambaris lording over you

I am more worried about your houses and streets the okrikas are dancing azonto inside in PH.

I am more worried about your towns renamed under your nose eg Oyigbo.

Deal with that first, before you start worrying about Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Anglovel: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Anglovel: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wao,Epoch making Event!!!!!!!!!
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
lagos has been existin before southern Nigeria was created,lagos will still exist and still b great...d regional headquarter of alot of banks will still b in lagos,not just banks alone,oil companies etc will still b in lagos
[font=serif][size=18]i heard that they have discovered small oil in lagos,
so yu mean the lagos small oil companies regional heaquaters will be in lagos and not in biafraland.or the ones of bayelsa,akwa ibom,river.imo,delta,abia and anambra etc...will still be in lagos after biafrans have succeeded in separating from nigeria
and yet their oil companies will still be in lagos as headquaters

My broda,yu dey dream o...no try joke with us..undecided
The biafrans of those days no be now oo
make i no tok sha...

Anyway i hope yu know sey we no dey dull..
cool
Except if ijaw tribes wan mumu put their headquater for lagos be dat...
No be us wey be igbos fit let that happen lai lai...
[/size]
[font]
i trust ma pple
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by mytime24(f): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dere was a country called.........
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Rexnegro(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
size38:
A wish that will never materialise. Lol.....
Don't say that , as for me I wish and want them to go sef....bye bye to them...when they go my darling odua republic will then come to be for real. Can't wait for her

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Rexnegro(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:
This is a good news and i am very happy.

BIAFRA REPUBLIC SHALL BE ACCOMPLISHED IN JESUS NAME
Me sef say amen to that...make una dey go..una don spoil nigeria with fake fake things too much already.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by pazienza(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Biafra?

Well, any union that would mean that i don't get to share the same country with the North, the Yorubas, Itsekiris,Urhobos,Ijaws,Isokos,Edos is welcomed.

Republic of Alaigbo should be great, but a new Biafra without any of the afore mentioned groups would also be acceptable and stable.

I hope to see an Igbo country before i die, i am in my twenties, i believe i would live to see it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Caseless: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let them go; our union with the igbo has taught us how to hate each other than loving each other.
They can fvcking go....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
smallJagaban:

SPECIAL INDEED..
YOU MEAN NOLLYWOOD THAT HAS ARTISTES FROM VARIOUS TRIBES IN NIGERIA ........

TELL ME ANY OF YOUR CONTEMPORARY EBO ARTISTES THAT CAN VERGE WITH CONTEMPORARY YORUBA ARTISTES? YORUBA DOMINATES THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

OKOCHA THE UNDERDOG PLAYER THAT HAS NOTHING TO SHOW

No wahala

Yoruba actors are the best and i wont argue u
...give me one name

So stp been scared of us leaving
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
superstar1:
Y

I am more worried with your houses and streets the okrikas are dancing azonto inside in PH.

I am more worried with your towns renamed under your nose eg Oyigbo.

Deal with that first, before you start worrying about Ilorin.
Son

Dont worry about that

Dont cry for me nigeria

We just want to leave this damnned place

It sucks

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:

No wahala

Yoruba actors are the best and i wont argue u
...give me one name

So stp been scared of us leaving

WHAT'S TO SCARE ABOUT? WHAT'S THE EBO CONTRIBUTION TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY? I KNOW OF MIKE ADENUGA, DANGOTE, OTEDOLA CONTRIBUTING TO THE ECONOMY....

TODAY WE WANT TO RULE NIGERIA, TOMORROW WE WANT BIAFRA..
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHAT'S TO SCARE ABOUT? WHAT'S THE EBO CONTRIBUTION TO NIGERIA'S ECONOMY? I KNOW OF MIKE ADENUGA, DANGOTE, OTEDOLA CONTRIBUTING TO THE ECONOMY....

We are not cntributing so why are you worried....

I am not competing with u....i am competing against my self and my type not u

But we know our value
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
rafmike:
I am a Yoruba guy and I truly support de Biafrans. let's just be sincere for once. If Biafra should leave, we de Yoruba's will suffer de consequences. Unless we also disintegrate and become Republic of Oduduwa too. Me dey fear Boko Haram ooo. grin
hahahahha...
yu see why i love my yoruba friends...one person with fear will say the truth...
One day....

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Oment7: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Caseless:
Let them go; our union with the igbo has taught us how to hate each other than loving each other.
They can fvcking go....
so says an almajiri northern cow....grin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by superstar1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
christopher123:

Son

Dont worry about that

Dont cry for me nigeria

We just want to leave this damnned place

It sucks

grin grin grin grin

If you are really interested in your Biafra, all of you ought to have relocated into your gully erosion by now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
smallJagaban:

re yu expectin us to put head in one basket...
Abeg wise up ....there is fire at the mountain....
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by iphex(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Falana, Fela Kuti And Beko (Throwback Photo) / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.