Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11324 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2014
CuteEmma:
It took me so long to reply 'cause I had to reply all the important people first, then the less important people, before the worthless commoners like you. I'm sorry. But why were you waitin' for me to reply? And I guess it must added to your frustration. Anyways, it's not ma fault, I barely notice poor eunuchs; especially the unimportant ones. And don't you ever wait for me to reply you again, 'cause this would my Last. It's really demeaning, I mean I've got fans, you know. What do you want 'em to say?
HBD, wishing you the best of 2015. what brought me to this thread tho is the fact that i saw ur B-day Notification and followed ur post. please you guys should stop insulting and using harsh words against another, so that we will all make heaven. Thanks
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Bossforeva:
HBD, wishing you the best of 2015. what brought me to this thread tho is the fact that i saw ur B-day Notification and followed ur post. please you guys should stop insulting and using harsh words against another, so that we will all make heaven. Thanks
Thanks dearie..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Livingwalker:
Seun ..close this thread na ......I use God beg you
Are you high? Oga pass ma side gerrout.. Before I change ma mind.. No one can close ma thread, NL is mine, I mean ours (Bros Seun and I).
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Maximillian1: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
rawpadgin:
u are indirectly telling us that u are e-single & ready to mingle

BTW, u remind me of the Angel i always see in my dream
lol..this guy na wash oo..there was no female angel mentioned in the bible so hw cum??
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Maximillian1:
lol..this guy na wash oo..there was no female angel mentioned in the bible so hw cum??

Is it up to you? NL guys are becoming too nosy these days.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Maximillian1: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
CuteEmma:

Is it up to you? NL guys are becoming too nosy these days.
..and NL girls are becoming too rude
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Maximillian1:
..and NL girls are becoming too rude

This is the problem with guys, they are the most vulgar set of creatures, but when you cuss back at 'em, they'd tag you rude.. Smh
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Maximillian1: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:

This is the problem with guys, they are the most vulgar set of creatures, but when you cuss back at 'em, they'd tag you rude.. Smh
lmao...well no comments sha
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maximillian1:
lmao...well no comments sha
lmao? Oh, the same way you did to your senses,. Sorry, no hard feelings..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Maximillian1: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
lmao? Oh, the same way you did to your senses,. Sorry, no hard feelings..
na wah o..dis girl wan finish me
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
haha na...dats sad, shebi they say husband material dem full here.

.its ok to dislike online dating or d likes..people seem to have two faces there..btw wah prompted ds post biko??
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
At least you are not obnoxious like so many
other people you are obnoxious in a different and
worse way, i would have like to insult u but the
sad truth u wouldn't understand me. angry
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

At least you are not obnoxious like so many
other people you are obnoxious in a different and
worse way, i would have like to insult u but the
sad truth u wouldn't understand me. angry
I would have love to insult you too, but the sad truth's that I don't waste time on worthless commoners like you, so shoooo! Go away..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Annypie:
haha na...dats sad, shebi they say husband material dem full here.

.its ok to dislike online dating or d likes..people seem to have two faces there..btw wah prompted ds post biko??

husband ke, I can't buy these NL dudes as my slaves, all of 'em are crazy.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:

oooouchhh.feelin d pain on their behalf.chai slaves!! Ya mean oo

Btw u never talk oo..wetin dem do u Oya start talking.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:
I would have love to insult you too, but the sad truth's that I don't waste time on worthless commoners like you, so shoooo! Go away..
Never lash-out, coz u may at lash at those who lashes more than u are, and most discourteously get lashed!

If u quote me to hit-back at me discourteous manner, I bet u I will hit u badly.

Learn how to show respect!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
CuteEmma:

Your bro could be an Nlander wink
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
LewisO:

Never lash-out, coz u may at lash at those who lashes more than u are, and most discourteously get lashed!

If u quote me to hit-back at me discourteous manner, I bet u I will hit u badly.

Learn how to show respect!
Respect? Well, that's earned, and I don't think you deserve any respect from me. You know why? 'Cause you're a worthless commoner , you posts are even more stupid than you look. Un-follow ma topic, then go to any filthy public toilet and flush yourself into oblivion.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Your bro could be an Nlander wink
It's 'These NL dudes' not 'All NL dudes'
When I say 'these', I mean LewisO and his dumb league.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
CuteEmma:
It's 'These NL dudes' not 'All NL dudes'
When I say 'these', I mean LewisO and his dumb league.
Your being harsh
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
CuteEmma:
Respect? Well, that's earned, and I don't think you deserve any respect from me. You know why? 'Cause you're a worthless commoner , you posts are even more stupid than you look. Un-follow ma topic, then go to any filthy public toilet and flush yourself into oblivion.
OMG! who is dis dumbstard and pointless fellow
who lacks intellectual content typing this crappy
statement, i can see your crappiness is developing,
seems the battery upstair is totally shut-down
Your verbosity is exceeded only by your total
stupidity. just look at d way u're disgracing your
family so do u ever read at all? dis is very moronic
of u, I know u are nobody's fool, but maybe
someone will adopt u one day. I would have like to
insult u, but the sad truth is that u wouldn't
understand me. Nobody in this world will ever
imagine or dream of this senseless and tirade
post, so u make dis thread and expect people
to say wow u tried, don't expect an attractive
response frm pple, an never make thread again! U slut.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
LewisO:

OMG! who is dis dumbstard and pointless fellow
who lacks intellectual content typing this crappy
statement, i can see your crappiness is developing,
seems the battery upstair is totally shut-downYour verbosity is exceeded only by your total
stupidity. just look at d way u're disgracing your
family so do u ever read at all? dis is very moronic
of u, I know u are nobody's fool, but maybe
someone will adopt u one day. I would have like to
insult u, but the sad truth is that u wouldn't
understand me. Nobody in this world will ever
imagine or dream of this senseless and tirade
post, so u make dis thread and expect people
to say wow u tried, don't expect an attractive
response frm pple, an never make thread again! U slut (don't you dare interacte me for your mama again).

Man oh man, why the irrelevant spaces in your post? And the inappropriate/missing punctuations? An amateur copy and paste work from google, I guess.. But you forgot to add the link. What a chronic dullard. It's undoubtedly obvious now, you're not just a worthless commoner and a poor eunuch but also a frustrated dumbskull . Go to hell, but don't forget to say me Hi to Satan, your boss..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
CuteEmma:

Man oh man, why the irrelevant spaces in your post? And the inappropriate/missing punctuations? An amateur copy and paste work from google, I guess.. But you forgot to add the link. What a chronic dullard. It's undoubtedly obvious now, you're not just a worthless commoner and a poor eunuch but also a frustrated dumbskull . Go to hell, but don't forget to say me Hi to Satan, your boss..

U are an idEot didn't u notice the symbols there, huh?

U dp I see nothing there, but a witchcraft standing to also belong, bitch!

U are just a waste of oxygen, go and learn some and educate your dumbed brain, stark illiterate, I can see u're jobless and the joblessness is really disturbing your con terminated brain.

Find something doing.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
LewisO:

U are an idEotdidn't u notice the symbols there, huh? (What is this one talking 'bout?)

U dp I see nothing there (u dp I see nothing there? Please explain), but a witchcraft standing to also belong, bitch! (I don't like that word, but since it's coming from you, I'll just ignore as you make little or no significance around here)

U are just a waste of oxygen, go and learn some (some what? ) and educate your dumbed (is this an English word?) brain, stark (oh boy, more gbagauns than I expected) illiterate, I can see u're jobless and the joblessness is really disturbing your con (why the irrelevant space? Copy and paste) terminated brain.

Find something doing (I have something doing, but you, what do you do? Go around, copying all the crazy posts by numbskulls like you).
Your posts are so childish.. I don't blame you, but your hairless p.rick for deceiving you and making you think that you're still a kid.. Smh
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think i support the young lady on that...... Thr r many monitoring spirits on nairaland....
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
CuteEmma:
my posts are so childish.. I don't blame you, but my hairless womanliness for deceiving me and making me think that you're still a kid.. Smh

Just imaging how fooli$h u're grin

Keep typing someday u will type something intelligent!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
LewisO:

Just how fooli$h u're grin

Keep typing someday u will type something intelligent!
Yeah, stop doing copy and paste, start typing, someday you might type something meaningful..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Yeah, stop doing copy and paste, start typing, someday you might type something meaningful..
Who is copying and pasting, are u lost, seems u're mentally ill Clouds r white but the sky is blue, monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, don’t get angry you’ll find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha, sluT
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2014
CuteEmma:

A man shouldn't get into a fight, u shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering idi*ot, he should just talk to her calmly!

Just tell me u feel for me and u wanna seek for my attention and ask for my number let me know now before it get too late!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
LewisO:

Who is copying and pasting, are u lost, seems u're mentally ill Clouds r white but the sky is blue, monkey like u should b kept in the zoo, don’t get angry you’ll find me there too, not in the cage but laughing at u. ha! ha! ha, sluT (I thought I already told not to refer to me with this word, don't let me insult the sick LovePeddler you call mama)

hahahahas, I ain't doin' nursery rhymes with you dude.. I don't blame you, your hairless pric.k makes you feel as if you're still a kid, so you feel you can do nursery rhymes at your age.. Smh.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
LewisO:

A man shouldn't get into a fight, u shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering idi*ot, he should just talk to her calmly!

Just tell me u feel for me and u wanna seek for my attention and ask for my number let me know now before it get too late!

A man shouldn't get into a fight, u shouldn't trip over himself like a blubbering idi*ot, he should just talk to her calmly (if you're man, you would've talked to me calmly, and wouldn't be ranting like a mad market woman!

Just tell me u feel for me (Your wish) and u wanna seek for my attention and ask for my number (in your dreams) let (You don't start a sentence with small case) me know now before it get (it get? You're worse than a dullard) too late! It's proven (QED), you skipped kindergarten, be a good dog and thank me for correcting your gbagauns.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by LewisO: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2014
CuteEmma:

hahahahas, I ain't doin' nursery rhymes with you dude.. I don't blame you, my hairless pus**sy makes me feel as if you're still a kid, so I feel i can do nursery rhymes at my age.. Smh.

A bechumber who calls her self a "cuteemma is a wickedly salacious neanderthal and a
myopic one dimensional plague upon humanity ."

U are the worst folk, it will be a thrash conversing with a little kid of u, the best is to just look at your ignorance ignoramus statement, I can see u weren't thought English in school, I can converse with a coccydynia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below. / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. / #bbnaija: Mercy Caught Masturbating? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.