Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11362 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
Get common sense,get common sense!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Dis fyn geh called cuteemma, dat u mouth na fire o
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
'had dinner?', don't you ever ask me such question again. If I want to eat anything, it'll be you, starting from your thumbs.. Oh I forgot, Good morning, how was your night?
I didn't know u r this romantic o...didn't even know u love me this much. so u wanna eat me!!! that's sexually kinky...but y not start from my third leg...? night was awesome. hv a wonderful week ahead...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2014
CuteEmma:
I don't love you, so don't love me.
I love u...oya miss ur next period...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2014
I wonder why this thread is not yet closed undecided, cos i read now are discussions that are way out of the topic
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Livingwalker(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2014
Seun ..close this thread na ......I use God beg you
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by VinPeace(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
If you can't..gud and keep it to yourself..dnt spoil the fun
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Prixus:

I didn't know u r this romantic o...didn't even know u love me this much. so u wanna eat me!!! that's sexually kinky...but y not start from my third leg...? night was awesome. hv a wonderful week ahead...
Wow, I never know you had a 'third leg', you're a mysterious lady.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Prixus:

I love u...oya miss ur next period...
I won't miss anything, 'cause you don't exist to me. Oya vex with frustration keee yourself
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
I won't miss anything, 'cause you don't exist to me. Oya vex with frustration keee yourself
u lie...u know u think of me everyday...n u can't wait to say something to me...u c u r already replying this!!!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

u lie...u know u think of me everyday...n u can't wait to say something to me...u c u r already replying this!!!
I don't like you at all, your hairless pric.k is only deceiving you.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
so u stalking me now ye? how did u know I just shaved? u must really love me...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
at least u now know I hv a pr.ick...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

so u stalking me now ye? how did u know I just shaved? u must really love me...
Good morning, You're lying. You woke up @ 7.16am, so when did you shave?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:27am On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

at least u now know I hv a pr.ick...
Yeah, I know you have, but I don't know if it's working well, partially or not working at all.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
Good morning, You're lying. You woke up @ 7.16am, so when did you shave?
last night. today is ma bday...n I'm not lying on that...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
Yeah, I know you have, but I don't know if it's working well, partially or not working at all.
I hope u r not trying to ask me to test it on u cos my answer is an emphatic NO tongue
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

I hope u r not trying to ask me to test it on u cos my answer is an emphatic NO tongue
of course, I'm not asking you but telling you to. Your answer might be no, but I know what you mean is an unending YEEEEESSSSSSS...SSS...!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:

last night. today is ma bday...n I'm not lying on that...
wow, Happy birthday dearie. How old are you now? Tell I'd know when you'd became a fool @ 40.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:

wow, Happy birthday dearie. How old are you now? Tell I'd know when you'd became a fool @ 40.
thanks hun...I'm past being a fool tho far from forty...lol
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
CuteEmma:
of course, I'm not asking you but telling you to. Your answer might be no, but I know what you mean is an unending YEEEEESSSSSSS...SSS...!
darn!!! she reads me like a book!!!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
CuteEmma:
who know you? Oga pass ma side gerrout.

Look idiot they talk like say na dangote child. Mumu even rat for naija no know u. You are a fool for saying bullshit... Look at yourself you look fake living a gorilla life... Stupid girl.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Look idiot they talk like say na dangote child. Mumu even rat for naija no know u. You are a fool for saying bullshit... Look at yourself you look fake living a gorilla life... Stupid girl.
Please read it again, Does it make any sense to you? You typed rubbish. What else did I expect from a worthless commoner?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
Please read it again, Does it make any sense to you? You typed rubbish. What else did I expect from a worthless commoner?

A commoner? I guess girls like you are from dead background. You poor stinking bitch.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

A commoner? I guess girls like you are from dead background. You poor stinking bitc.h
You're not just worthless, but also stupiid. Even more stupiid than you look.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
You're not just worthless, but also stupid. Even more stupid than you look.

Attention seeker. I don't have one to sell because I don't deal with poor wreck like you. Please get your attention somewhere else, I am too busy.

Please let me ask you how much does your family worth? Because I believe they are worthless. Where does your family belong in nigeria? Lol. Get off dam.

Mere looking at pics who looks good and healthy between us? Do you know what u look like? A local prostitute and I guess u give sex for money...

Your location makes me sick and if your parent was worthy you wouldn't be in a sick place. If you can't rest your fingers then you know what to do with your middle finger.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Attention seeker. I don't have one to sell because I don't deal with poor wreck like you. Please get your attention somewhere else, I am too busy.

Please let me ask you how much does your family worth? Because I believe they are worthless. Where does your family belong in nigeria? Lol. Get off dam.

Mere looking at pics who looks good and healthy between us? Do you know what u look like? A local prostitute and I guess u give sex for money...

Your location makes me sick and if your parent was worthy you wouldn't be in a sick place. If you can't rest your fingers then you know what to do with your middle finger.
Am I the cause of your misery? Frustrated Commoners everywhere. I didn't even check you picture. You might think you're cool, but forgetting that your mental faculty's totally empty. Why wouldn't you forget, when you're a chronic dullard.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
Am I the cause of your misery? Frustrated Commoners everywhere. I didn't even check you picture. You might think you're cool, but forgetting that your mental faculty's totally empty. Why wouldn't you forget, when you're a chronic dullard.

Even the poor are so stubborn. What took you so long to reply? You went to buy 100naira chips for u to gvn free MB? Prostitute, I need to sleep. Poverty written all over u and can't you just see that. You got all the insulting words but what have you done for your life? Sit down and think. Don't seek for unnecessary attention from me.

You want them to know u are on top then be successful and meet me up here but for now you are smelling with those poverty freaking face..

So scary I want to deactivate my account and create a new one.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:

Even the poor are so stubborn. What took you so long to reply? You went to buy 100naira chips for free MB? Prostitute, I need to sleep. Poverty written all over u and can't you just see that. You got all the insulting words but what have you done for your life? Sit down and think. Don't seek for unnecessary attention from me.

You want them to know u are on top then be successful and meet me up here but for now you are smelling with those poverty freaking face..

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:

Your own misery started before you were born right from hell. You are a sick bastard and a huge disappointment to your family. Gorilla face like you makes me sick, if I was ur dad, I would use you for money ritual to erase poverty from ur generation to come. But seems swimming in poverty looks great to u then good for you. Retarded LovePeddler.

Low life girl just wanna be seen. Anyways they have seen you.. Hahahaha and I hope the attention you got will feed you and buy u your grave soon.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Even the poor are so stubborn. What took you so long to reply? You went to buy 100naira chips for free MB? Prostitute, I need to sleep. Poverty written all over u and can't you just see that. You got all the insulting words but what have you done for your life? Sit down and think. Don't seek for unnecessary attention from me.

It took me so long to reply 'cause I had to reply all the important people first, then the less important people, before the worthless commoners like you. I'm sorry. But why were you waitin' for me to reply? And I guess it must added to your frustration. Anyways, it's not ma fault, I barely notice poor eunuchs; especially the unimportant ones. And don't you ever wait for me to reply you again, 'cause this would my Last. It's really demeaning, I mean I've got fans, you know. What do you want 'em to say?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
CuteEmma:
It took me so long to reply 'cause I had to reply all the important people first, then the less important people, before the worthless commoners like you. I'm sorry. But why were you waitin' for me to reply? And I guess it must added to your frustration. Anyways, it's not ma fault, I barely notice poor eunuchs; especially the unimportant ones. And don't you ever wait for me to reply you again, 'cause this would my Last. It's really demeaning, I mean I've got fans, you know. What do you want 'em to say?

Fool said she got fans....lol. Girl it gonna be your last because you are not going to 2015, it better you die than for you to swim in poverty so am helping you out with my brotherhood. Bet it with me. You fuvked with the wrong person anyways. Save journey home emma and the pain is over at last. Retarded human like you, you look sick girl. Check out yourself in the mirror.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Never Wears Her Pants In My Place!!! / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.