Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11716 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by mcdokwe(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
good thing is I am not from nairaland, can u date me?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
mcdokwe:
good thing is I am not from nairaland, can u date me?
So what about your ghost(s)? They are on Nairaland
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
100Cents:

I am sure you have a boyfriend.

Seeing your selfie in a passenger seat of a private car summarizes that your bf is by you.

So what's the essense of double dating ?

BTW..
Who's talking about double dating?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Kinda too harsh on a guy.. 'T wasn't necessary

Let your response shows how well mannered and collected Yøu are. Just an advice
Yeah, his posts were not too harsh on a lady right?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Yeah, his posts were not too harsh on a lady right?
yep, iFeel it's wrong responding to a guy in a harsh way especially when he sounds rude to you... iExpected you to ...like show how cool you're but you didn't.. Our People use to say, "You know a good Lady from what comes out of her"
Cheers!
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by mcdokwe(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
So what about your ghost(s)? They are on Nairaland
well I visit nairaland but that doesn't mean I am from here
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ilovepenis(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
I can't date someone from Nairaland. Most times, even when I don't need any advice, I just post things to get the view of others, their perspective. And also to clear the guilts I'm harbouring. If I'm dating someone on Nairaland, there will be lot of things I won't be able to post, mostly when it's about him. The idea of dating a Nairalander seems crazy to me. What about you?
lol.... But why?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
chymystique:
you are just giving urself headache CuteEmma.. The thing is you both will agree not to follow each other on NL OR you can open an alternative account he won't know of and post whatever you wish and ve your privacy too.. Your excuse and thought is just too flimzy and very childish/immature.. Its almost like saying you can't date someone that is on facebook or other social networks cause you won't want him goin through your timeline.

coming from a girl this is very mature...thumbs up for this display of maturity
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=ilovepenis post=28470299]lol.... But why?[/quote
my kinda girl. wish u were older tho...send a text to 08115036264...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ilovepenis(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Prixus post=28470726][/quote]i see, but why?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
i see, but why?
do u want a direct answer or u want to hear sweet words?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ilovepenis(f): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

do u want a direct answer or u want to hear sweet words?
sweet words ofcos
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
sweet words ofcos
lol...then send a text to that number n we'll c how it goes from there.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ilovepenis(f): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

lol...then send a text to that number n we'll c how it goes from there.
Alright, stay tuned
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
Alright, stay tuned
no p...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
ilovepenis:
Alright, stay tuned
no p...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

Real maturity right? What about 'to open another account he won't know of'? Keeping secrets, that's what I don't want., and don't you think it's really childish to think that you can post something about someone, that when they see it, they wouldn't know you're talking 'bout 'em? Or maybe you'd change the name, and other things, then end up getting a different advice., well, from my point of view, I don't know 'bout yours, I don't see any maturity in that post.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

Hmmm, maturity huh? What about the idea of creating another account he wouldn't know of (keeping secrets), and then thinking that you would post something about him with that account without him being able to figure out that it's 'bout him when he sees it, even when you change the name. If her boyfriend's dumb, mine's not. From my point of view, I don't know 'bout yours, I don't see any maturity in that post..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Hmmm, maturity huh? What about the idea of creating another account he wouldn't know of (keeping secrets), and then thinking that you would post something about him with that account without him being able to figure out that it's 'bout him when he sees it, even when you change the name. If her boyfriend's dumb, mine's not. From my point of view, I don't know 'bout yours, I don't see any maturity in that post..
to be honest with u my dear I'm not d relationship type. I don't believe in bf/gf rubbish. after the present one u will move to another n then another...I just said she is mature cos that advice will bring some peace. na break-up go end everything so y kill ursef or carry it on ur head like it's a do or die affair...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:

yep, iFeel it's wrong responding to a guy in a harsh way especially when he sounds rude to you... iExpected you to ...like show how cool you're but you didn't.. Our People use to say, "You know a good Lady from what comes out of her"
Cheers!
Not our people, but your people.. I'm not rude, it's called garbage in, garbage out (GIGO), Giving people full dosage of their own medicine so they would've a good taste of it. I'm a very good/cool person, 'cause I don't look for trouble, neither do I start a fight.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
by d way I just checked ur pix n need I say u r one pretty thing...my advice to u...u r still young. hv fun with relationships. not love. back then when I used to fall in love I failed an exam n it changed my view abt dating totally. I bounced back from that failure n today I'm on ma way to been a medical doctor...studies first...u look smart so I'm not gonna talk too much
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

to be honest with u my dear I'm not d relationship type. I don't believe in bf/gf rubbish. after the present one u will move to another n then another...I just said she is mature cos that advice will bring some peace. na break-up go end everything so y kill ursef or carry it on ur head like it's a do or die affair...
Why would you think that this advice would bring peace, when it doesn't make sense at all? Maybe you need to read again "chymystique:
you are just giving
urself headache
CuteEmma.. The
thing is you both will
agree not to follow
each other on NL OR
you can open an
alternative account he
won't know of and
post whatever you
wish and ve your
privacy too.. Your
excuse and thought is
just too flimzy and
very childish/
immature.. Its almost
like saying you can't
date someone that is
on facebook or other
social networks cause
you won't want him
goin through your
timeline." The advice is about opening some other accounts, but everyone's smart to know when you post something about 'em, except when it's something they don't even know of..
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:
by d way I just checked ur pix n need I say u r one pretty thing...my advice to u...u r still young. hv fun with relationships. not love. back then when I used to fall in love I failed an exam n it changed my view abt dating totally. I bounced back from that failure n today I'm on ma way to been a medical doctor...studies first...u look smart so I'm not gonna talk too much
And this's what we call an advice, thanks.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prixus:

Ok, what if I open another account as she says, what picture am I gonna use? My elder sister's again right? So I'd get into the same trouble I just got out from. What a peaceful advice.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
CuteEmma:
Ok, what if I open another account as she says, what picture am I gonna use? My elder sister's again right? So I'd get into the same trouble I just got out from. What a peaceful advice.
lol...u must really think I care how d relationship goes...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Prixus:

lol...u must really think I care how d relationship goes...
, Wait o, Madam Prixus, what did I do to you? You always criticize me, support post by others as long as it's against me, stalkin' me just to annoy/insult me. You'd better unfollow my posts and leave of alone before I fight you, 'Man to Man', both physically and spiritually. This is your last warning.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm more than just a 'mere mortal'
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Eberex(m): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
CuteEmma:
I'm more than just a 'mere mortal'

Hmm...the gods are not to blame
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
CuteEmma:

what if dis ur handsome bf always see u busy with your phone nd den investigated, only to find out, its nairaland that is making u ignore him nd den decides to join to see whats special, sister please will u break up with him? because to me, this ur thread is absolutely senseless.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
CuteEmma:
, Wait o, Madam Prixus, what did I do to you? You always criticize me, support post by others as long as it's against me, stalkin' me just to annoy/insult me. You'd better unfollow my posts and leave of alone before I fight you, 'Man to Man', both physically and spiritually. This is your last warning.

i like were two ladies de fight, even if dem no throw punch,atleast them go their cloth,nd na dat scene i de like watch,
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by wunmi590(m): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2014
iceberylin:
Who cares undecided

(Nfcs does)!!!

Nigeria federation of Catholic student.......
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
I don't keep a mental note of monikers I reply to. I just reply to any post that interests me. that's y sometimes I'm supporting someone n d next minute I'm antagonising them. I'll try to keep off this moniker. n for d umpteenth time I'm a guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / Is't Possible To Leave In Same Room With Your Sister Without Been Tempt / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.