Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? (47609 Views)

Olamide's Story For Thegods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Video Download: Olamide – Story For The Gods..full Video Here... / Could It Be That Olamide's Story For The Gods Video Was A Leak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by StOla: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
agrovick:
my translation of the song;
she can't wait, she wants to faith: she was running late and needed to rush home
she wants to faint; after ko. nji kicked in, she forgot abt going home and because olamide had taken some drugs he was firing non stop, hence the she wants to faint line.
the arm breaking and leg breaking; how hilarious can you be in your holier than thou view, they were having great se.x at different angles. there are instances where a gal starts screaming obscenities when the lovemaking is just too good. thank you

QED!
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by BruzMoney(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Khalessi:
Yes it is! I wanted to create a thread about it.

Don't bother
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Never heard the song, who is even Olamide?
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
StOla:

The door opened wide (revealing Nofisat), she had come with/brought Nofisat, unknown to me.
thanks #Noted
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by masseratti: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay then if that's the case, still guys should realize that no means no, atleast make sure she really wants it before proceeding.
sure I concur,even for married couple once one if the party says no it should means no,the song has nothing to do with rape.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by TheMadame(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have nothing against Olamide and his fans. It is the NBC and the block heads that work there that should be sacked and their office shut down for their incompetence that such a disgusting song is all over the place promoting hard drug use,alcoholic abuse,fornication and ra/pe in on instance.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by masseratti: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Erection:
The name of the movie is # Teri~mehe~baniya.
Thank you my brother.we use to call it filmu alaja grin
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by chidimmaaa(f): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
You get time eh
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by masseratti: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheMadame:

My son, you do not need to be rude to get your point across.
I ask you a question-Who is Noffi in that song? What is her role in the song?
"Mi o mo wipe o mun Noffi waa." before Olamide starts telling the girls to do abolution and start to "kuru maa gaa?" which literally translates to go up and down on my shaft?
Like I said before the rapper is very witty and subtle and hides his rel intentions in his poetic licence. Go and listen again if you are Yoruba.
madam are you Yoruba?if you are have u listened to some songs by KSA and sir shina peters?
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by StOla: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheMadame:

"Mi o mo wipe o mun Noffi waa." before Olamide starts telling the girls to do abolution and start to "kuru maa gaa?" which literally translates to go up and down on my shaft?

Like I said before the rapper is very witty and subtle and hides his rel intentions in his poetic licence. Go and listen again if you are Yoruba.

Mummy I didn't intend to be rude. Apologies!

Nofi is a friend to the female sexual partner. She ends up being another sexual conquest, similar to what is depicted in American movies that depict the moral lewdness of the high school/university life.

No rape happened in the song.

The bolded, which is your own submission even concludes they were all freely enjoying themselves.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by StOla: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheMadame:

Nofi is a friend to the female sexual partner. She ends up being another sexual conquest, similar to what is depicted in American movies that depict the moral lewdness of the high school/university life.

The boldened, which is your own submission even concludes they were all freely enjoying themselves.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by joshrare(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op, Listen!!!!

That article is nice, wonderful and a master piece

But do you know that the same girls you are advocating on there behalf are the ones dancing and promotin STORY FOR THE gods??

Op leave BADDOOOOOO alone, he's hustling

An average nigerian ladies ought to know that nigerian artiste are are disregarding them....

Now let me play story for the gods. Didn't know its this 9ice
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by nepp(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Foxycarol:
I tink you trying to look for fault with his is music, but mayb u should listen to d music again with some1 actually understand yoruba and seem to be forgetting the part of the song where invited a girl and she brought her friend for twosome. The truth is you cannot be raped except you do wat u re nt supposed to do, walk @ a very late hour in dark alley, go to a guyz houz whom u ve been collecting gift or cash from, work with a crowd of guyz wu don't even care about dere future. For instance a guy has been telling u he loves u and all sort, nd u keep refusing him bt keep collecting tinz nd cash from him, nd u except him nt 2 rape u, let's b sincere wit ourselves, it is hard 4 a girl to b raped if she bahaves her self. I am nt supporting rapist but as I a female a lot of rape story I have heard some fault wit the ladies too. Nd olamide song is in no way portraiting rape

i guess kids getting raped too are at fault.? undecided

take a pause and read what you just typed because only a rapist would agree with you
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by TheMadame(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
StOla:

The boldened, which is your own submission even concludes they were all freely enjoying themselves.

Hmmm.
No more comments.
I did not know you brought Noffi along? So I will clear her along with Caro? It is good,very good,
good night.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by 30secs(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
haftob:
He even z some things lyk 'aluwala' wich means ablution and 'salama' wich means to pray in the Islamic way and relating it to sexual activities in the song and we muslims dint do anytin about it wich is very unfortunate.
mumu.. Una for kill the guy abi? Why muslims dey like dis sef?
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
nepp:

i guess kids getting raped too are at fault.? undecided
He meant on a normal day....i think
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
rman:

Sorry about your experience but the OP got the meaning of the song completely wrong.

In fact, it is a funny way of interpreting the hypocritical nature of people especially girls towards sex.

I find the song funny and it has nothing in it about rape.
Okay but can you please explain what you mean by "hypocritical nature of people especially girls towards sex"?

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by nepp(f): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
mdee1:
He meant on a normal day....i think
on a normal day?? kids are getting raped on a normal day for crying out loud, is it their fault?. i dont think anyone should say a victim was raped because he/she was at fault, its very shallow.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
But this write-up is really funny, or could this be a kind of publicity stunt by Olamide himself? it is possible
*starts playing Goonz mi*
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
nepp:

on a normal day?? kids are getting raped on a normal day for crying out loud, is it their fault?. i dont think anyone should say a victim was raped because he/she was at fault, its very shallow.
What I mean is.
Men that do it do it for rituals or they are sick in the brain
None of this cases are normal
@ bolded, because it's their fault doesn't mean the rapist shouldn't be purnished
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by phazotron(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
my bezt olamide zong is sitting on the throne
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by einsteino(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
TheMadame:

shii! This is what happens when a monk/nun tries to interprete a guy-man... lwkmd she is even using religious words like abolution
... Pls you need to street up before saying anything more about this, else you would be making mockery of yourself. Thanks for giving us a good laugh though.. olamide's story for the gods was love at first sound for me, because i knew exactly what he is talking about.. i have been in that situation many times, when a gal tells all sorts of stories only for you to get into the action and she would suddenly turn into a horse, atimes when you even stop she would start fighting for more (oh yes fighting is the word and you would have no choice than to give it to her if you want your peace). Do not confuse this for rape cos you dont really force yourself on her, you turn her on. the same goes with when am not in the mood and my chick is Hot... i would definitely give stories like "i had a hectic day, too tired for this.. ehm i want to go hang out with my guys", it is left for her to change all that.

To all my followers that would be shocked by this post, ehm what can i say .. Every saint has a past and every sinner a future grin
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
joshrare:

An average nigerian ladies ought to know that nigerian artiste are are disregarding them....

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
phazotron:
my bezt olamide zong is sitting on the throne
that's my worst olamide song, it's like it has some hidden messages(video is kinda creepy)
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by surmeister(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
@op u hav really misinterpreted the song, d plce were olamide was saying she cannot wait its getting late is d girl saying pls hurry up n give it to me, n badoo has already taking somtin nw wen he started d girl was shouting dat olamide wants to kill him. Pls stop misleading people.
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by rman: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay but can you please explain what you mean by "hypocritical nature of people especially girls towards sex"?

Everyone pretends sex is bad but we are all having it. We all form holier than thou but it is just pretence.

Story for the God's is about Olamide discovering a girl that gave excuses for not wanting sex turned out to be a tigress in bed. In fact she was so good she nearly broke olamide's back. And the main surprise was for him to discover the same even brought her friend for a party.

(I wrote 3sum not party)

Dude was just having fun.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by tylesh(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
I was taking my nephew to school this morning when I heard some primary school students singing Wizkid's 'in my bed'.
I wonder wat this NBC guys are doing undecided
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by mdee1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
tylesh:
I was taking my nephew to school this morning when I heard some primary school students singing Wizkid's 'in my bed'.
I wonder what the parents are doing too, every1 is blaming the "NBC guys" and forgetting parents/guardians
Maybe na the popsy/mumsy buy the CD come house sef, free the NBC abeg

1 Like

Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by einsteino(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
tylesh:

Que sera sera what will be will be.. Those kids will someday grow, he will still hear those songs and might even one day write and sing his own song that might be better off/worse.. so take a chill pill and stop worrying
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by ak4God(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
/Op,he be like say u no get work..Tell me how many Artist dey sing good lyrics dis days?Or you don forget wetin SIDON talk"i don tire to sing sense"Na nonsense they sell now.Or wetin be Limpopo,oya limpopo,jasikonga,skelewu,jabata?
Mr MAN if u no get better tin to talk go sit down jo.Nonsense
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by dreezybines: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Olamide big Noise maker....
Re: Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? by vickertony(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ Op
Your write up is Really

Story for the Gods smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma / What Can Be Making Davido Laugh Out This Much? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.