Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart (23150 Views)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by ekochris(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
vizboy:
yes.

when I was in SS1

Girl or boy......how ur matter be?

moniker = vizBOY (f)

Abi u be tomboy/boygirl?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by pacifique(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??

Not true for me. I never did. Though painful it was.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
I didn't even cry for my first love and I won't ever cry undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Zico5(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
nekaa:
it would be good to know it's not just the ladies that feels this way
i felt so terrible when it happened then, though i didnt cry but everyone around knew something happened but she came back when she was dumped. I was already engaged then and was like 6months to wedding. she cried her eyes out.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Zico5(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
nekaa:
it would be good to know it's not just the ladies that feels this way
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by dejii01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Playing the macho man, are we? smiley
Don't forget to make mouth again in your next post. grin

Mad boy grin
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Taleeysun(f): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Real men cry only fake boys dont
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Socratez20(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Lekison(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
I remember when my ex-gf told me is over...I just can't hold the tears(so painful)

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bantino(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
deejayharry1:
this is the TRUTH

Thank you!!!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bantino(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tchalz:
You sabiiiiiiii

No be today nah
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bantino(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

U've been there bro ....

No be small cry I cry that night infact I couldn't sleep althrough the night grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tonylyte(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
grin which dream is this wan? Hahaha u no well o
I dey serious ooo. Now u dont knw when am serious.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bantino(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Odunharry:

Boss wad up..long time...take 1 like

Tankx for the like bro... Howz your ministry doing?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Suzyky4u(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
When you see a guy crying because a lady broke his heart.

Don't think it is because he loves her so much.

Or because he cannot do without her.

Thing is, he is mourning the lady already.

She is good as dead because of what he will do to her later.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Bantino(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
skelefish:
well said, on behalf of boys, first love strong sha

I tell ya..
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by sonnie10: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
They only swallow saliva and move on
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by kelechiMarie(f): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lies full this thread fa,guys and forming

signed Sir.kelechiMarionkiss
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
AriDsexy:

And what will d guy do to her later??
Gather people to beat her up,set her up or just go about stalking her??
Tell it d way it is,most guys form being hard,but they cry behind closed doors for someone they truly care about.
What you think.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tonylyte:

I dey serious ooo. Now u dont knw when am serious.
yes and i know u are not serious right now
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by joshrare(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Somebody help!!!

What is love/true love?

Does it exist?

How can I fall in love and be loved?

Well abt op's post I don't have any reason to cry over a heart break... My first date was my landlord's daughter, the babe quick tear eye. I was older than her by 3 years but her xperience pass ma own. She bring punany for me, I chop well n steady then she gave me the secret of ladies.. Since then I no know wetin love be, I only sing it like national anthem...

I care for ladies though, I treat them well too
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
with your bitterness towards women u sound like you are an expert to this sort of thing grin so how many have u "mourned" so far? cheesy
Lols..... I'm not what you think ma, tbh.

And it is not just women that I mourngrin.

I have done it to a guy.

He stabbed me when we were in school.

And instead of fighting back like many guys would have done.

I went to a conner and cried bitterly.

Back to your question,

I can proudly tell you that no woman can make me cry.

I studied them well enough b4 I started dating.

And I didn't date early.

So I can predict their every move.

And could tell what she is upto even b4 she is through with her plans.

The lady that I "mourned" has begun feeling the pain already.

And I didn't harm her or arrange to have her harmed physically or spiritually.

One thing is, most women will reject/dump you at a point in time.

But they would definitely need you later.

So lock them out of your life and move on and treat them crap when they come back.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Calculux95: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Real men are not afraid to show their feelings or emotions because they no nothing can diminish their masculinity, fake guys and boys be like..... Crying? what!!! that's for soft guys (claiming hard bros)
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lols..... I'm not what you think ma, tbh.

And it is not just women that I mourngrin.

I have done it to a guy.

He stabbed me when we were in school.

And instead of fighting back like many guys would have done.

I went to a conner and cried bitterly.

Back to your question,

I can proudly tell you that no woman can make me cry.

I studied them well enough b4 I started dating.

And I didn't date early.

So I can predict their every move.

And could tell what she is upto even b4 she is through with her plans.

The lady that I "mourned" has begun feeling the pain already.

And I didn't harm her or arrange to have her harmed physically or spiritually.

One thing is, most women will reject/dump you at a point in time.

But they would definitely need you later.

So lock them out of your life and move on and treat them crap when they come back.
we have heard you grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by FACTUALLYE(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
i actually did cry...... it was, is, and will be painful if she doesn't come back @OMOLEYE
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
we have heard you grin
I wasn't heart-broken when I mourned her nah.

I saw it coming and was ready for it.

Mourning in this context means something different.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
I wasn't heart-broken when I mourned her nah.

I saw it coming and was ready for it.

Mourning in this context means something different.
hehehe you don't have to try so hard to prove yourself issokay grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
hehehe you don't have to try so hard to prove yourself issokay grin cheesy lipsrsealed
You sef.

Here is surprised that we ain't fighting this time.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Chubhie: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf the guys??
very true! I had one crazy uncle who joked that before you can become a MAN you must have slept in a police cell. I grew up being too careful not to find myself in a police cell just to prove that his theory wrong not until the day my heart I thought was made of stone was broken and bled cos of ordinary babe!!!! I now appreciate that uncles's saying figuratively that before you can be a proper well balanced man, life will throw stuffs at you and your ability to learn from them makes you da real man.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by ShaddyTerese(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sure. If the relationship was for real then its gonna hurt. I know cos anytime I disagree with my girl frnd, it can ruin my day completely and her hapiness gives me an extra dose of energy for the day.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
You sef.

Here is surprised that we ain't fighting this time.
why would i argue with u when u are just contradicting yourself without my help? All i can do is just laugh na, no need to argue
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by tbestofgod(f): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=chibwike post=28446849]For what na...the last time i checked

there are up to 1 billion (if not more than) pretty ladies on earth.

It is true dat there are trillions of prety gals out there, but to find a true love might not be too easy. I have seen guys dat cried when they lost the ones they loved to another guy due to their nonchalant attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.