Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart (23149 Views)

40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by ShaddyTerese(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
so guys can love like thissad
Sure Irene. Your relationship can be exactly what you want it to be if you both are on the same page.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
I can never cry for any man #notimeforlove
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
heatmeup:
let your wife die in your eyes naw and you will know blood is thicker than water ********forming big boss ****** na dem dey cry pass ooo
Okay.
Happy now?
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by vickertony(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2014
Ayoolajumoke:
I can never cry for any man #notimeforlove
You are on the Right part! cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Crying because a lady broke your heart? That's total madness and absolutely rubbish..
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Matttthew:
Real men don't

Fake men or boys do
To me, I will never do...... What can faa.... Na dem only dey dis life?
Tho, lot of girls av cried for me.
Painful I don't av a heart ♥

Great WORD my brother because I buried my heart before I was born.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Boyooosa(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2017
Why do u want to know? So that you can cry when your partner jilts you abi? I'll not tell u.

BTW, the only thing that can make me cry in a relationship is when the person dies.
Re: Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart by Kipaji: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bantino:
It happens in a man's life just once and that is his first love... Have I answered you on behalf of the guys??

Nope. I never had my heart broken

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / At 10, I Had My First Sex With My Primary School Teacher Right In The Toilet / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.