Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (53925 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Edigrows:

am not sure u thought twice b4 making dat statement. did U?

No oh! I tink 100ice....
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nctrice(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmmmm! Really challenging!
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
saintuu:
U re rite partially... 2 me o, if u re not rich in Nigeria, u re poor 4eva
2 me o, if u re not poor in Nigeria, u re rich 4eva
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Osama10(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
smiley
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by jahbiz: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
On the other hand we guys need to know 7sure ways to know if our girl friends are goin to be an asset or liability when we eventually change their surnames...............

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Edigrows:
Ladies,...
not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big. Some are purely millionaires in the making, even if you may yet to physically see his money. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, Here’s the rule of thumb some wise ladies have used to sift out good penny stocks.
According to Thoughtcatalog

Here are the 7 ways to tell if He is going to be rich:

1. He knows he is good at something:
Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognizes that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

2. He is self-disciplined: He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

3 He blames himself, not others. : He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

4. He lives below his means: It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

5. He is a doer: [/b]He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

[b]6. He is extremely curious:
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

7. He is thick skinned: He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 times and tries again.

Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish. wink

Lol. I doubt if Dangote, GEJ, Bill Gate even seun had this signs to be who they are today. Besides, may be it's just for those lazy dudes who look for girls who'll invest in them. I am never one and cant be one forever. I prefer being a man and do my manly things myself without any investment from any lady for the sake of the future.

Invest ko, deinvest ni. Lol

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Thank God you said support. A man is the head of the family
Oh, meanwhile your sisters the feminists claim gender equality and therefore the man isn't the family figure head. Now you agree with the norm, support your man, if you support him, he'll definitely be above mediocrity.
Goodbye!!!
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
just clear throat
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its only hungry girls that will be going crazy bout looking for rich guy to marry. Get a job! Work for your money. A rich guy will be attracted to a hard working lady because he knows she'll do her best not to squander his wealth.

2 Likes

Hordunlarmy:
2 me o, if u re not poor in Nigeria, u re rich 4eva

Lol... True
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by barapistis(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
A man wrote this.
i should ask,why u exposin the male folk to femals.be careful
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sowl:
Most average 9ja chix arent dat patient 2 observe such....and even in most cases dat dey do.dey wld prefer d presently rich dude cruising around town wit d latest ride dan a diamond in d dirt.... I blame dem not coz d rule of survival of d fittest naturally applies here,and d currently rich dudes would pass 4d fittest as long as dey can make d ladys dream come true materially.

Abi o
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Abelsconcept(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Interesting.... Nice one.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by wisdompraise(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:
My bf doesn't do any of these. Does that mean he will be poor? I don't want to live a life of mediocrity o

Are you kidding?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by KillerBeauty(f): 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Largas:

Oh, meanwhile your sisters the feminists claim gender equality and therefore the man isn't the family figure head. Now you agree with the norm, support your man, if you support him, he'll definitely be above mediocrity.
Goodbye!!!

I've never ever understood the logic behind feminism undecided And yes I will support my mind, encourage him to be more ambitious. Its a dog eat gog world out there. A woman should influence her man positively wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Wow! So how do I change my NL ID to "Bill Gates"?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:

I've never ever understood the logic behind feminism undecided And yes I will support my mind, encourage him to be more ambitious. Its a dog eat gog world out there. A woman should influence her man positively wink
That's all we want.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by olamikunle213(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op some relationship is on d loose today with dis ur write up though you are right sha

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Spidermon: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
9ja babes care about all these. They want ready made package.
Fine boy, nice ride, dangote money with long d*ck.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by danielz777(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hhmm......

3 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by omega2128(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
to make it complete-
8. To to good pastor, babalawo or alfa for spiritual consultation about his future.
Some men were born to hustle til their dying day.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by seguno2: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
RedBenson:

Lol. I doubt if Dangote, GEJ, Bill Gate even seun had this signs to be who they are today.

You should read about each of these guys and you will see that they all have these elements in varying degrees in their background and CONTINUE to display these traits to STAY ahead of their game.

It has been said that Luck is Preparation meets Opportunity

2 Likes

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Limibanti(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Naija bitch3s are to blind to see this...They will walk away even when they see potential..Th3y just don't care
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by coolvitus(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Toh
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by akoaki(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
The conditions listed by the op may not apply in nigeria where the lazy,the dishonest and the corrupt is rewarded more and placed above the honest hardworker. Look around and see those ruling the country now. Most of them never exhibit any of those attributes. Very few of the rich actually worked hard for their money. Majority got rich by crook means and through their relationship with the greedy and wicked ruling class. People who posses those 7 attributes hardly make it in our country.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Elan83(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Elcemento:
Really? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
all na ur wahala
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by jauntty: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
cool Op just described me. Any gurl who wuld be Lucky to be with me has hit a jackpot. #No_kidding.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ellechrystal(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tah
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by 100Cents: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
rossi49ja:
Nice one @Op but your list is inconclusive. Life serves us different dishes, some dudes are born into riches, other struggle into it while others stumble into it effortlessly...so your list is no perfect yardstick for measuring a guys potential

Yeah right..
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by drered(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
True...
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.