Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (53928 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by DesChyko: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
For those of you who aren't following me, better do so now because if the OP is by any means right, Dangote no go smell my buttocks for money.

But if the OP is wrong, na God go help me answer am.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Elan83(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Naija gels ar 2 hungry & funny,dey live 4 2day, dey're possessed wit Esau mentality. neva 2 agree on diz, dey'll rather tek a guy dat can buy dem chkn & beer nw dan blvn in all dis,
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Elcemento(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yes o my brother.Thanks for ur concern.
Elan83:
all na ur wahala

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Greyworld: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
rossi49ja:
Nice one @Op but your list is inconclusive. Life serves us different dishes, some dudes are born into riches, other struggle into it while others stumble into it effortlessly...so your list is no perfect yardstick for measuring a guys potential

Yu av a point, der is no single social Theory dat can completly annalze humans..... NON
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
seguno2:

You should read about each of these guys and you will see that they all have these elements in varying degrees in their background and CONTINUE to display these traits to STAY ahead of their game.

It has been said that Luck is Preparation meets Opportunity

They had actually possessed traits of being rich but certainly not mere what are being posted here. What are being posted here are too common...almost all men will be rich cos they possess the above.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ejikeme(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
akuko
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by 4C2215131: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:
My bf doesn't do any of these. Does that mean he will be poor? I don't want to live a life of mediocrity o

70% probable.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by kandiikane(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
I get a chauvinistic vibe from this thread.

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by purplekayc(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Alright o
Does bill gates have all these attributes?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
rossi49ja:
Nice one @Op but your list is inconclusive. Life serves us different dishes, some dudes are born into riches, other struggle into it while others stumble into it effortlessly...so your list is no perfect yardstick for measuring a guys potential

This is it! Some guys from very wretched homes are hitting jackpot via lottery, coupon, political connection, gambling and so on without necessarily passing though economic stress of hawking in the street before making it. It's about how God decides to butter your bread.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

Spot on gee
I hope u r not resting on ur oar waiting for d day you either stumble upon riches or vice versa? this is naija....that day might never come.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
The world belongs to the patient man and woman cool
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Bamz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
I hope u r not resting on ur oar waiting for d day you either stumble upon riches or vice versa? this is naija....that day might never come.

Um well no free money anywhere, get a clue.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Skeelzz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Y can't the girl focus on being rich herself??
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Pennyways: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
golddeejay:
wish nigeria babes r thinking like dis...all most of dem want is a guy dat can buy dem shawama
that's how cheap they are
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by PStacks(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
One lady shoulÐ pls just ÍÑvest in me, I have all the 7 qualities.

Pls ooo! Plus, I'm Gentle.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by okzcorp: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
This topic addresses the male audience rather than the female as claimed.
It is not entirely true.
Please kindly tell us "7 sure ways to know if your wife will give you a male child"
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by BotanistPetfem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
to my own understanding;
1.he has vision
2.he is a giver
3.he have a good heart
4.he pays his tithe regularly
5.he listen to the words of his elders
6. he is not afraid to speak the truth
7.he is confident
8.he is not a dreamer but he actualise his dream

when you have these qualities, you will end up rich, not just rich but wealthy
church girl
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by kwenu: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
u need to check his history poster, successful people do have tragedies when they are born but not all. exaples are moses, Jesus, Tb Joshua ,Adeboye of RCCG ECT
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
golddeejay:
wish nigeria babes r thinking like dis...all most of dem want is a guy dat can buy dem shawama
Na SHAWARMANH , U SUPPOSE ELONGATE THE SYLLABLE as THOSE LADIES THEY DO when they wanna pronounce am.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
3,5,6 very true.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Frenchkiss564: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Applaner:
where is Ibrahim?
oya, come here,
read this

where do you belong or I leave u?

op, Ibrahim says he prefer being boko haram for life
my name is ibrahim and i'm not a terrorist
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by musicwriter(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
rossi49ja:

The OP said the rule of thumb. This doesn't include those things you said like stumbling on wealth or being born in a rich family. Being born in a rich family doesn't guaranty you'll be personally rich much more than the rule of thumb the OP listed.

The only thing I would like to say to OP is life is no mathematics. If life was a simple mathematical equation people will just follow this 7 simple rule of thumb to become rich. You can still be all that rule of thumb and come off worse than someone that didn't.
Even if you indeed keep those rule of thumb and get rich, there's no guaranty you'll sustain the riches, cause you can go from riches to poverty. You can as well go from poverty to wealth.

Life is more like a football match. The best team with 70% possession may still lose a match to the other side with 30% possession. The the best team may win most of the time, though. Life is not mathematics.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by aoyih(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Story for the gods...no one can predict if a man's going to be rich or not, only God knows!!!
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Homguy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:
My bf doesn't do any of these. Does that mean he will be poor? I don't want to live a life of mediocrity o
grin grin . he doesn't have these qualities, so why did you agree to date him? for fun right?or is he tall, dark and handsome with nothing upstairs? all I see is one unknowing dudes heart about to be smashed. don't ever smell what you can't eat.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
to my own understanding;
1.he has vision
2.he is a giver
3.he have a good heart
7.he is confident

/
I beg to differ

\
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Zaikon(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

Wow are you offering a course in SCM?
do u mean Supply Chain Management ?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
to my own understanding;
1.he has vision
2.he is a giver
3.he have a good heart
7.he is confident

Pahahahahahaha!!! Please undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by ireneony(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Qoigord:

Pahahahahahaha!!! Please undecided
what's funny?
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by piagetskinner(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yea, whatever!...all I know is I aint making my money 4 some opportunist to come stumble upon#i love witty women tho, if ure in that category,now is ur chance to holla wink
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Edigrows: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
RedBenson:

They had actually possessed traits of being rich but certainly not mere what are being posted here. What are being posted here are too common...almost all men will be rich cos they possess the above.

not every man possess all the above qualities, even if they do, stick around and notice that they may not be consistent, that alone can disqualify anybody from making it and becoming rich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.