Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (53927 Views)

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by simondee93(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
You re on point
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by PreciousGem(f): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
All these includes mine except number 4.
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Demmi12(f): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
All my exes r gonna b damn rich...
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by babakaka(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oildichotomy:
From my various observations and experiences with people.

I think there's no clear cut quality that portray a supposedly promising rich dude.

Though your list has some titbits that tend to state the reality of being Rich.

And interestingly, Women all over the world tend to have this innate quality that make them know quite easily a promising dude.

The dumbest of them are the only ones that don't really harness that God-given gift.
bros you're 100% right.. Some good ladies have that gift of seeing beyond what the eyes can really see .
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by 4ormidable(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
mehn! I can't shout.. What do I do now? cry
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by millhouse: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
PASSING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.