Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33522 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by BlackPeni5: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rexyl:

OP interest in causing distractions is dead on arrival. All those verses he came up with are well explained and given meaning to in the Bible. Bible is not a book you can understand the message by reading in part. Read everything from Genesis to Revelations, let the Holy Spirit or someone who understands better interpret for you, you will get the facts about God's plan for salvation of mankind.

My brother, there are too many spirits out there that is why there are also many branches of Christianity each with its own interpretation of the bible. So I don't know which Holy spirit you are referring to.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by peteregwu(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Have you guys forhotten that Muslims hate apostle Paul so much? If you don't know, you better know it. Apostle Paul was the Jesus used the most to further the gospel more than the desciples. And I am much blessed by all that holy spirit used him to write in the bible. They are full of power!

The mind Mr femi, a physically blind man is better than him even if he(femi) is not blind physically.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Oyinprince(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
billyG:
I hav been wondering y most xtians ignore jesus teaching whom God snt 2 focus on paul a repentant persecutionist,an hellenist,who nver seen jesus nor hear frm him.
Paul never contradicted Jesus in anyway, the writer of this article surely needs medical attention

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by medamillion(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
monemsis:
@OP a round of applause for u

u re just trying to confuse ur self
I guess u should check urself, everything d OP said is live and direct from the bible. So where is the confusion?
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Truthisit: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
FEMI ARIBISALA is a man, sent and anointed by satan to divert Christians in Nigeria to the way of Hell. He uses the words of the Bible in such a way that, if you are not well rooted in the knowledge of the word, you would end up concurring with him and thereby backslide. Words of the Bible should not be taken out of context, it should be merged with the preceeding and following verses. Christians in Nigeria, beware of Femi Aribisala!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by heykims(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
No wonder in d book '' The Most Influential Man in History" by Michael Hart, Paul comes before Jesus because according to the author, Paul is the founder of Christianity not Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Gliding(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
People should read around the verses quoted. Do not read the verse alone and make conclusions.
If he claims salvation is costly, how much has he paid for it?
In the verse he referred to, Jesus was telling his followers that if they have lost something for his cause, there will be recompence - I wonder how this means they paid for their salvation.

Read, my people. Read .
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by soludo93(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
How this man labour all year to make up a false comparative scriptural studies just to deceive gullible readers is beyond me. If he is sincerely confused, he should have asked questions other than heaping coals of judgement fire upon his soul. I pray he repents before it becomes too late.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by fuckerholic(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Roon9:
Nawa so person go just wake up, quote bible passages then begin compare and contrast......joblessness!!
He must be a moslem !
It is only them that can do that,as they are underdogs

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by synergycom19: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
mazaje14:
Xtains are just doing religion by conjecture not knowledge and critical thinking. How would a jew wholeheartedly follow Jesus and propagate his true teachings? Pls i would refer all xtains to the books of Ahmad Deedat for better understanding of comparative religion
Bros thanks who is ahmet deedat?by whose authority does he write those books?it's the HOLY SPIRIT?but we don't need comparativey religions teaches or philosophy of religion to know Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If you haven't seen or tested spiritual things then you need such books. To tell you some confused additions of vain words. But we talk about the power in the name of jesus to move mountains,the name that can
1,Heal every sickness and diseases
2,Make the blind to see
3,Make the deaf to hear
4,Make a mad person normal
5,Send tomenting demons away
6,Gives you the Holy Spirit,who teaches you and remind you of what God said about jesus from the prophets,the holy spirit makes the Holy bible readings comes alive.
May God grant you understanding
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Orikinla(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
What Pastor Femi Aribisala should do is to understand that there is no contradiction between our Messiah Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul is to read the original epistles of Paul.
These epistles are the earliest texts in the Christian scriptures written even before the word “Christian” was coined.
What is confusing him are the interpretations of the modern translations.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by McLuhan(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
yim:
I really don't like commenting on these kind of topics but d writer of that piece is really deluded.
God will open your eyes in Jesus name
Real delusion, my dear. May God forgive the presumptuous and sickly mind that conceived those premeditated, biased, and blasphemous imbecilities. To suggest that St Paul is actually an antichrist is to commit a great heresy. No other person in history, apart from Christ himself, has done more to propagate the undiluted gospel of our blessed Redeemer. Furthermore, there are no fundamental contradictions in the Bible, just our own jaundiced views of biblical truth. However, if one sets one's mind to find contradictions, one can find imaginary contradictions in almost any document, including in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by fuckerholic(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gliding:
People should read around the verses quoted. Do not read the verse alone and make conclusions.
If he claims salvation is costly, how much has he paid for it?

Read, my people. Read .
Can't you see he is not close to be saved talk less of being saved

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by salvatore007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sexytemi:
*yawn*, so tired polio, church was fun o, RCCG Christ the anchor rocks.

Christ d anchor jikwoyi??

If yes God bless u my sista
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by jmoore(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi Aribisala is a moslem.

The man just exhibited his ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by vibrat: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
All in the Holy book of God? am dammn too tired of all these, am reverting to Islam
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by blym4real: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
mazaje14:
Xtains are just doing religion by conjecture not knowledge and critical thinking. How would a jew wholeheartedly follow Jesus and propagate his true teachings? Pls i would refer all xtains to the books of Ahmad Deedat for better understanding of comparative religion
i can see you are a muslim, I will also refer you to this two books;
1.who is this Allah?
2. Anatomy of the quaran.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by synergycom19: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Osach:
(12) Jesus warns us to beware of thieves and robbers masquerading as pastors (John 10:1/8 ) ; but Paul admits to robbing churches in the name of receiving wages from them (2 Corinthians 11:8 ).

They already did.
so receiving wages is now a sin,kai may God have mercy
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Eminentsaint(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Antichrist at work!

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by otipoju(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi Aribisala is a confused man. He has taken words out of context completely disregarding the peculiar situation in which they were uttered delibirately twisting them to fit his preconcieved bias.Not worth reading not worth arguing about.

You can wake a man that is sleeping but you cannot wake a man that is pretending to be asleep.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by vibrat: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
All these in the Holy book? am damn too tired of all these am reverting to Islam
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ellechrystal(f): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa.. Who b this man wey list out all these things asking us to choose.
Such an ignorant write up..shows that he himself doesn't even have understanding.
I tire 4 some ppl sha..
So ignorant.
We should choose ke.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by ellechrystal(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
otipoju:
Femi Aribisala is a confused man. He has taken words out of context completely disregarding the peculiar situation in which they were uttered delibirately twisting them to fit his preconcieved bias.Not worth reading not worth arguing about.

You can wake a man that is sleeping but you cannot wake a man that is pretending to be asleep.

Exactly my thoughts . He is looking 4 fellow xtians to confuse. He had better go n read his bible n understand it... confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by haconjy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
the thread owner lies too much, most of what he said or quotes are wrong in side of Paul. We also needs to beware of you too

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
cold:
Confusion reigns supreme! But you can't blame them,even god can't seem to make up his mind who's in charge of the world. If it's the son he got during one of his sexual romps or his alter ego the devil.
Whatever you do or say,please do not be blasphemous.Even if you do not believe in God,respect those who do.When you do not understand somethings,it is okay to ask for wisdom than to make hasty uninformed speech that makes one look foolish. And even if you have no interest in matters of the Christian faith,then it is better to refrain from blasphemous speech.Talking doesn't always display wisdom my friend especially cursing what you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by yuzedo: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Reptyle(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Isn't Femi Aribisala that pro-PDP/anti APC public commentator who can barely mask his hatred for an entire region of the country

A religious and ethnic bigot?

Am I supposed to take such a one serious when he mouths off about biblical doctrines?

Seriously? undecided

Mtchewwww.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
Paul was more mentally advanced than the primitive 21st century man that is talking bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by GoodcasHMan: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rm.1:28 SORRY, YOU LACK THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCRIPTURE
(When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil
minds and let them do things that should never be done). Rm.1:28[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
abhosts:
Only those who do not study their Bibles would fall for this out-of-context Trash.

Don't mind the sick writer and the callow poster. They're both trying to brew nonexistent confusion. Little does the fish-minded writer know that Christianity is not literature on which people test their intellect.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by latlat(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Can sombody explain what christian or christianity means? And where in the did Jesus says worship me,am your lord
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Maximus85(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Satan works wonders on useless minds. I won't waste my time to answer all the trash written by this shallow minded man. 2 Timothy 3:16 says ALL scripture is INSPIRED of God or is under God's inspiration. The 40men that wrote the Bible were all under the inspiration of God. So why will Paul oppose Jesus Christ? Why will God inspire Paul to oppose the teachings of Jesus?

This same Paul said he became all things so as to gain souls for the Lord. When they aren't trained teachers of the word, we can't blame them much. This same Paul wrote the most books in the Bible. I can't ever wonder why a sane man will put all this up. He needs help.

We should use our heads well and not allow some mad fellow make us sin against our ever loving father in heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Man Who Imitates David Oyedepo So Well At Shiloh 2016 (Video) / Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.