Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala (33477 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Amhappy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi said Christians must choose between Paul and Christ teachings. We are called Christians not Paulians so we have already made a choice. Paul is actually one of us,a great one at that. He even told us to look unto Christ the author and finisher of our faith. That said, we know Femi quoted Paul out of context. But even if there is any contradiction at all,Femi should not worry for the sheep hears the voice of the Master.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by latlat(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Can sombody explain what christian or christianity means? And where in the bible did Jesus says worship me,am your lord
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Oklander: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissGdope:

Seriously,it's better to read and understand than to take other people's word for it. You can't argue or agree with what people say about what is in the qu'ran or the bible if u don't read it for yourself. Read for yourself and confirm the truth. And to know the truth, u can't just read a verse. Read subsequent ones or the whole chapter to understand. That's my opinion
Fair enough!
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Reptyle(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
I just took my time to google this Aribisala and I discovered he has been on this pursuit of pitching Pauline doctrines against Christian doctrines for long. Paul's messages were not different from Christ's.

For instance, Ask that idiot Aribisala that if works alone is what is required to get you into heaven, why did Christ tell the robber crucified with him that he would be in heaven with him? What "works" did that robber do that would qualify him for heaven but for the GRACE of God that saw him crucified with Jesus Christ?

Aribisala is no Christian. He is a demagogue who undertakes to write academic treatise of various topics in order to show off some measure of intelligence.

True Christians will do well to be wary of Femi Aribisala and his ilk in these times that we are in...

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Paul is a mendacious guy. Condemn Aribasala all you want but he is correct about Paul. No reasonable human being with critical thinking should believe Paul. His lies started with his conversion. He has three different versions as can be seen below.

1. Acts (9:3-7)

[3] Now as he journeyed he approached Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed about him.
[4] And he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
[5] And he said, "Who are you, Lord?" And he said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting; [6] but rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do."
[7] The men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one.

In this description, it is stated that only Paul fell to the ground. And, the other men who traveled with him did not see anything but heard a voice. Compare this to the next description:

2. Acts (22:6-9)
[6] "As I made my journey and drew near to Damascus, about noon a great light from heaven suddenly shone about me.
[7] And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, `Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?'
[8] And I answered, `Who are you, Lord?' And he said to me, `I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.'[9] Now those who were with me saw the light but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me.

In this description, in complete contradiction to the one above, Paul states that those who traveled with him did not hear the voice but saw the light. The previous description said that they did not see anything but heard a voice!

3. Acts (26:14)
[14] And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew language, `Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It hurts you to kick against the goads.'

In this description, Paul says that they "all" fell to the ground whereas in the previous description, only Paul had fallen to the ground.

In any court of law, anywhere in the world where justice is upheld, this testimony of Paul would have been thrown out as fabrication and he would have been prosecuted for perjury.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Adminisher: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
This man is devoid of understanding. Paul never contradicted Christ even once. Since taking money from GEJ this strange man has been blaspheming.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by LivingSoul34: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi Aribisala wants to carry his lies beyond the useless articles writes about Tinubu and PDP to confusing people about the Bible but he will not succeed. God punish devil!

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
For those of you who refer to Paul as an apostle, you should cease and desist because he was not. He was simply an impostor.There were TWELVE apostles, or twelve who were with Christ at the time doing his ministry with him. Here are their names according to Matthew 10:2-4, Mark 3:16-19, Luke 6:12-19 and Acts 1:13,

Simon (also named "Peter)

•Andrew.

•James.

•John

•Philip

•Bartholomew.

•Thomas.

•Matthew.

•James (there were two apostles with same name - James)

•Thaddaeus.

•Simon the Zealot

•Matthias (in placement of Judas Iscariot)
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by spartan50(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Read more: http://www.femiaribisala.com/12-articles-of-faith/paul/202-101-discrepancies-between-jesus-and-paul
Paul healed in d name of Jesus Christ! I have never seen were paul healed in his name.. You better watch ur mouth and stop bringing confusion... Read ur bible n don't post nonsense here... Go and pray fr ur blasphemy...

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by PastorMac: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Both Paul and Christ warns us of men wit Darkened Understanding, alienated from the truth, deceitful in heart..! Ephesians 4:17-20

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by holatoj(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

Read more: http://www.femiaribisala.com/12-articles-of-faith/paul/202-101-discrepancies-between-jesus-and-paul

lols......dat man z just.....I don't know......I read his articles sometimes and I be like..."kini man yi so bayi ".....he just hates Paul doctrine and I don't knw why.......I read a article he wrote concerning Paul and it was trash.......he hates Paul like shit.......but I don't knw may be I shld call d man an hypocrite coz I read an article he wrote one day and at d ene of d article he used Paul letters to conclude it like Corinthians I think....grin..........

dat guy z funny but smtimes his articles are touching ,very touching while sme are *clears throat* ...u knw wat am talking abtgrin......

and finally sometimes u might read his article and if are not deep Enurf in understanding d bible u go lost Ooooogrin
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Adminisher:
This man is devoid of understanding. Paul never contradicted Christ even once. Since taking money from GEJ this strange man has been blaspheming.

Dude read your Bible before you comment. Paul's teachings were in defiance of Christ's teachings:

If obeying the law is bondage as Paul claims in Galatians 4:9, then why did Jesus tell the man in Mark 10:17 that he must “obey the commandments” to “have eternal life”. Was Jesus trying to bring that man into bondage?

If Jesus abolished the law as Paul claims in Ephesians 2:15, then why does Jesus say in Matthew 5:17 that he did not come to destroy the law? Why does Jesus say it will not pass until AFTER heaven and earth have (v.17) passed away? Has that already happened? What does verse 18 say Paul’s place in the kingdom of heaven be as a result?

Paul claims in Ephesians 3:3 to have knowledge of mysteries of God revealed only through him. Paul bears witness of himself even though Jesus says he himself could not in John 5:31. Is Paul superior to Jesus?

These are just few examples.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by EbuGeneral(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

What I see in this article is a misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the Scripture.Paul was not preaching his own doctrine, He was preaching the risen Christ.I cannot possibly go over each verse coz time doesn't allow that.But when you read the Bible, you cannot just jump into hasty conclusions[/color].You must understand the context,the times & the reason why something was said.I'll sum it up with this ;[color=#006600] 1Cor 11:1. "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." Romans 1:1 "Paul a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle & set apart for the Gospel of God".

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by EbuGeneral(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
searching4love:
I'm thinking of buying a low cost android phone but right now I have tecno H7 in mind. Please I would need your kind advice on the device if you have any. I saw the price online at 27600 and its fair enough due to the specs. Are there other android devices better than H7 and withing the same price range? Does the Glo bis work on H7? Please drop your comments. God bless you
go for tecno S7, it cheaper around 25k and the GLO bis works on it. 1k unlimited
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Greetings to you all in the name of the Lord.
There is one important thing to know in the word.
The WORD is mysterious.
Dont just expect to read it and understand. No, never.
It is sealed and that is why you sill read and never understand.
Another thing is that GRAMMER is not the WORD and the WORD is not GRAMMER.
You may compare the English standard of the word but that is not the word.
You always expect a direct word and such will never be given you.
How do you expect the best and the only recognised book in heaven to be?
Dont get confused because the word is not dividing against itself.
Thanks
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by plaetton: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
charlesbright:
I see no bases for comparison or any arguments here. The Bible was put together by the inspiration of God and it's all in all complete. You can't just pull phrases and sentences from the Bible and compare them without reading from the beginning. Doing that I think is mischievous. And again it is good you know there's a difference between when Jesus was here on earth and when He died and rose again. He came to redeem man to God and that wasn't completed until he left the disciples and they recieved the Holyspirit
This is an amazing copout. A real case of cognitive dissonance.
You are unable to deal with the clear contradictions pointed out here between Pauline doctrine and the teachings of Jesus, so your knee jerk reaction is to attack the op.
Very interesting.
That is why I maintain Christianity is meaningless to most of you that subscribe to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
[/color]
Beey:
What I see in this article is a misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the Scripture.Paul was not preaching his own doctrine, He was preaching the risen Christ.I cannot possibly go over each verse coz time doesn't allow that.But when you read the Bible, you cannot just jump into hasty conclusions[color=#990000].You must understand the context,the times & the reason why something was said.I'll sum it up with this ;[color=#006600][/color] 1Cor 11:1. "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." Romans 1:1 "Paul a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle & set apart for the Gospel of God".
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Reptyle(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
omonuan:
For those of you who refer to Paul as an apostle, you should cease and desist because he was not. He was simply an impostor.There were TWELVE apostles, or twelve who were with Christ at the time doing his ministry with him. Here are their names according to Matthew 10:2-4, Mark 3:16-19, Luke 6:12-19 and Acts 1:13,

Simon (also named "Peter)

•Andrew.

•James.

•John

•Philip

•Bartholomew.

•Thomas.

•Matthew.

•James (there were two apostles with same name - James)

•Thaddaeus.

•Simon the Zealot

•Matthias (in placement of Judas Iscariot who betrayed Yahushua)

Errrrr ... and according to you, the word "apostle" and thw concept thereof ceased to exist in Christiandom after these 12 right

Please enough of this nonsense already!!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Paul is not worthy of emulation:

He counsels the Romans: “Repay no one evil for evil.” (Romans 12:17). But instead of forgiving those who offended him, he asked God to punish them: “Alexander the coppersmith has done me much harm. The Lord will punish him.” (2 Timothy 4:14). While Jesus advocates non-retaliation in Christian conduct: “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:45); Paul preaches it for malevolent reasons: “for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” (Romans 12:20).

Paul says: “Each man’s work will become manifest; for the day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire.” (1 Corinthians 3:13). The “fire” Paul lit led to the burning of innocents at the stake. (1 Corinthians 5:5). He was the father of the Inquisition, whereby hundreds of thousands were hanged, beheaded and stoned to death. His tenets were used to validate slavery (Ephesians 6:5-6); discriminate against women (1 Corinthians 14:34-36); as well as provide biblical authority for anti-Semitism and the Nazi massacre of six million Jews. (1 Thessalonians 2:14-16).

Jesus expressly warns us not to be hypocritically pharisaic like Paul: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.” (Matthew 23:2-3). But Paul contradicts Jesus by asking Christians to be hypocrites just like him: “I urge you to imitate me.” (1 Corinthians 4:16).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by am4truth(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I enjoys going through others people comments on topics of interest. But on a sestitive one like this, silence is not golden.
Of all the Apostles of Christ, Paul had a better knowledge of Him that called him. His writing at times looks confusing but not contradictory. Even Peter made mention of this. Men without d Spirit of God would always twist d scriptures to the destruction. No man could write d scriptures on their own accord, but d Spirit of God 'arrested' d Holy Men of old and we have d scriptures. Read d scriptures with a plain mind, it would definately set you free.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by plaetton: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Beey:
What I see in this article is a misunderstanding and misinterpretation of the Scripture.Paul was not preaching his own doctrine, He was preaching the risen Christ.I cannot possibly go over each verse coz time doesn't allow that.But when you read the Bible, you cannot just jump into hasty conclusions[/color].You must understand the context,the times & the reason why something was said.I'll sum it up with this ;[color=#006600] 1Cor 11:1. "Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." Romans 1:1 "Paul a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle & set apart for the Gospel of God".
This is complete cow dung.
Are you saying that the simple teachings of Jesus are insufficient, unintelligible, expired or unreal, such that it desperately needed to be supplemented, complimented and perhaps superceded by the doctrines of Paul?
Is this what you are indirectly saying Sir

Jesus and his simple teachings are the bedrocks of the Christian faith, the true Christian faith.
Therefore, any teaching of Paul, complimentary or adjunct, that contradicts directly or indirectly the words attributed to Jesus, should stand null and void.
There should be no debates about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Vikky014(f): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
yim:
I really don't like commenting on these kind of topics but d writer of that piece is really deluded.
God will open your eyes in Jesus name
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Vikky014(f): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
latlat:
Can sombody explain what christian or christianity means? And where in the bible did Jesus says worship me,am your lord
start from telln me d meaning of latlat
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by biafran1stson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Femi , it is impossible for a carnal mind to understand the things of the spirit. You are just displaying ur high level of carnality

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
omonuan:
Paul is not worthy of emulation:

He counsels the Romans: “Repay no one evil for evil.” (Romans 12:17). But instead of forgiving those who offended him, he asked God to punish them: “Alexander the coppersmith has done me much harm. The Lord will punish him.” (2 Timothy 4:14). While Jesus advocates non-retaliation in Christian conduct: “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven” (Matthew 5:45); Paul preaches it for malevolent reasons: “for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” (Romans 12:20).

Paul says: “Each man’s work will become manifest; for the day will disclose it, because it will be revealed with fire.” (1 Corinthians 3:13). The “fire” Paul lit led to the burning of innocents at the stake. (1 Corinthians 5:5). He was the father of the Inquisition, whereby hundreds of thousands were hanged, beheaded and stoned to death. His tenets were used to validate slavery (Ephesians 6:5-6); discriminate against women (1 Corinthians 14:34-36); as well as provide biblical authority for anti-Semitism and the Nazi massacre of six million Jews. (1 Thessalonians 2:14-16).

Jesus expressly warns us not to be hypocritically pharisaic like Paul: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.” (Matthew 23:2-3). But Paul contradicts Jesus by asking Christians to be hypocrites just like him: “I urge you to imitate me.” (1 Corinthians 4:16).
You cannot dismiss the Apostle Paul as not being worthy of emulation.Before all else,He was human.The flesh is weak & sinful.Paul was clear that he wanted to be emulated as he also emulated Christ.Even King David & the prophets too were not without fault.They had successes and they also had failures.Paul preached the gospel & many were converted to be followers of Christ.That's why I'd say, "eat the meat & leave the bone." In other words,take the good & leave out the nit. So good,because there's something to learn from the life of the Apostle Paul.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Reptyle:

Errrrr ... and according to you, the word "apostle" and thw concept thereof ceased to exist in Christiandom after these 12 right

Please enough of this nonsense already!!!

The Bible is my defense to your rantings:

Revelation 21:14King James Version (KJV)

14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. "

Paul was not included on the foundation. Furthermore, no other apostle in the Bible acknowledged him as one. He simply called himself an apostle at least 13 times in the Bible. Some critics think he was more like an apostate.

1 Like

Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Sexytemi(f): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
salvatore007:

Christ d anchor jikwoyi??

If yes God bless u my sista

yes oooooooo
and a big Amen o.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Beey:
You cannot dismiss the Apostle Paul as not being worthy of emulation.Before all else,He was human.The flesh is weak & sinful.Paul was clear that he wanted to be emulated as he also emulated Christ.Even King David & the prophets too were not without fault.They had successes and they also had failures.Paul preached the gospel & many were converted to be followers of Christ.That's why I'd say, "eat the meat & leave the bone." In other words,take the good & leave out the nit. So good,because there's something to learn from the life of the Apostle Paul.

I don't disagree with you here on the fact that he is human. If he was human as you stated and subject to human errors then it follows logic that he should not be revered.

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8
John.5
[24] Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

This list is surely not complete, for it is very easy to overlook Paul's contradictory and/or incompatible statements.

1. On the time of the coming of the Lord:
Paul says:

Rom.13
[12] the night is far gone, the day is at hand.
Jesus says:
Luke.21
[8] Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name,
saying, . . . `The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.

2. On the source of the Truth and the true gospel:

Paul says:

1Cor.2
[13] And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
Gal.1
[12] For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus says:

John.17
[14] I have given them thy word;
[17] Sanctify them in the truth; thy word is truth.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Beey(f): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
plaetton:

This is complete cow dung.
Are you saying that the simple teachings of Jesus are insufficient, unintelligible, expired or unreal, such that it desperately needed to be supplemented, complimented and perhaps superceded by the doctrines of Paul?
Is this what you are indirectly saying Sir

Jesus and his simple teachings are the bedrocks of the Christian faith, the true Christian faith.
Therefore, any teaching of Paul, complimentary or adjunct, that contradicts directly or indirectly the words attributed to Jesus, should stand null and void.
There should be no debates about this.
We are just discussing on a public forum & everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.So I don't understand why you are catching feelings as it is evidenced by your language.Actually am a madam not sir.My opinion is that even the prophets & the likes of David who was said to be a man after the heart of God commuted adultery & still God said David was a man after His heart. Moses wwho saw God with his eyes was a sinner who not only commited murder but also struck the rock instead of speaking to the rock.Abraham a friend of God lied about Sarah not being his wife.The list could go on & on but what am trying yo say is that Paul with flesh & blood running through his veins was not different from these great men that God used.He preached the Gospel of Christ & many were converted.Regardless of what his failures might have been,Paul served God & was a folloower of Christ as He introduces himself in the book of Romans 1:1. The rest is secondary or rather irrelevant.
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
latlat:
Have you not heard that Jesus is Lord! wink
Re: Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala by searchcorp(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
MissGdope:
When people read single verses in the bible, they read out of context. Sometimes you have to read the whole chapter to understand the context. Don't let people tell you what is in the bible. Read for yourself because Satan knows the word too so if u don't know for yourself, he can twist the word to confuse you

I told myself i wasnt going to comment on the post. But after reading yours i felt compelled to say God bless you.

God bless you more and more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.