Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25860 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't be shy now, tell us how crazy you always get when 'em white boys eat ya pum and ar.se lol.

what gave u the impression i like white dudes in the first place. you might be wrong
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

box-eating has no age limit.
if the taste worries you, pour a bucket of ice cream on it to reduce the level of difficulty

the issue of whether it would smell depends on the kinda chic. some chics have horrible hygiene and some are clean to the core(no funky odour). in order to be sure you aren't swallowing nonsense, use the finger test. grin

Lol, Prof. Coogz. You want me to start eating all these random chics lol.

Er, no, I will just django them and keep it moving. I don't want them to stay, anyway. That is why they are mere linkages.

I will save it for the next official chic lol.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

what gave u the impression i like white dudes in the first place. you might be wrong

You do.

Just share ya story, man.

Folks wanna learn from you lol
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

box-eating has no age limit.
if the taste worries you, pour a bucket of ice cream on it to reduce the level of difficulty

the issue of whether it would smell depends on the kinda chic. some chics have horrible hygiene and some are clean to the core(no funky odour). in order to be sure you aren't swallowing nonsense, use the finger test. grin
Wow! That is nice instruction though. I swear my B's is f**king clean because she knows I hate anything dirty a lot!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, Prof. Coogz. You want me to start eating all these random chics lol.

Er, no, I will just django them and keep it moving. I don't want them to stay, anyway. That is why they are mere linkages.

I will save it for the next official chic lol.

don't eat random chics - oräl should be exclusive to the chics you can trust or you have seen her medical history. HPV is deadly.......eat any random box? i can't even kiss a random chic let alone eat her box.

all4naija:

Wow! That is nice instruction though. I swear mine B's is f**king clean because she knows I hate any dirty a lot!

once she passes the finger test, there's 99% she's not carrying the virus according to okafor's theory. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
No, not all! But, my B's!

That's what's up.

You just gotta satisfy ya B, man.

Whenever she cums, that is gonna make you fulfilled and complete. That is what I always do, and we used to get it popping everywhere. Sometimes we will just park the car anywhere and get it popping.

The craziest one was in Bayswater. Afternoon time after eating at the restaurant, we just got in the car, and she didn't even care, she was just giving me mad head. Cos she knows I will return the favour when we get home lol.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

don't eat random chics - oräl should be exclusive to the chics you can trust or you have seen her medical history. HPV is deadly.......eat any random box? i can't even kiss a random chic let alone eat her box.

once she passes the finger test, there's 99% she's not carrying the virus according to okafor's theory. grin

Same here. I don't kiss just anyone.

That is my mouth lol.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ifoundmyperfect: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Some of we African men go down south...
Some of us are pretty good in the art...
Just that when going down south, its a huge turn off to find the road messy, bushy and bumpy...
Some of us take our health seriously and scared of throat cancer which is being attributed to going down a messed-up south.
Unlike a messed up south, one possibility for a messed up north pole is attributed to biochemical oxidation/reduction reaction btw his north pole and a 5-day-old boxers.
#JustSaying
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89

How tall are you and what is ya weight?

Wanna see if I can lift you up.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

That's what's up.

You just gotta satisfy ya B, man.

Whenever she cums, that is gonna make you fulfilled and complete. That is what I always do, and we used to get it popping everywhere. Sometimes we will just park the car anywhere and get it popping.

The craziest one was in base water. Afternoon time after eating at the restaurant, we just got in the car, and she didn't even care, she was just giving me mad head. Cos she knows I will return the favour when we get home lol.
Thank you. Is she African?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
Thank you. Is she African?

Yes, she is naij.

Mum is from Ibadan and dad is from Ife or something.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Stillfire: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

what do you know? grin
as long as it's kept clean & healthy, it's the same as kissing the lips of a woman. the mouth packs more harmful bacteria than the labïa sef so i ask again, what do you know? grin

Oh dear what do I know? tongue Vag..in.a looks scary abeg. Lemme run before Jenny catches me. cheesy Have you seen some that has a 'skirt' falling out of them? shocked shocked

coogar:

What is the finger test? Help a sister out!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, she is naij.

Mum is from Ibadan and dad is from Ife or something.
I never thought Naija girl could do that. I dated one long time ago as my first girl friend.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
yuncka:

slow down ooo: although I dnt have a problem wit mouthaction, but U cnt compare the smell of deadfish and freshly cut bacon.
grin craze dey ur head I swear... I don luff tire.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
I never thought Naija girl could do that. I dated one long time ago as my first girl friend.

Well, she isn't naij from naij, she's naij from Ldn.

But a lot of naij chics from naija also do get loose - linked a couple.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:
Missy89

How tall are you and what is ya weight?

Wanna see if I can lift you up.

5 '10

around 145lbs. weight varies depending on competition. I try to lose 10lbs if i am going for a team competition since i have to fight aggressively
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

what is the finger test?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Oh dear what do I know? tongue Vag..in.a looks scary abeg. Lemme run before Jenny catches me. cheesy Have you seen some that has a 'skirt' falling out of them? shocked shocked

it's not for the squeamish! grin
some look scary to be honest - as if a scud missile is about to fly out of it & hit you in the face. some look like pleated skirts too, too ruffled up you don't know the head nor tail.

What is the finger test? Help a sister out!

the finger test is the precautionary test to tell the cünnilinguist whether the box is safe to eat or not. during the föreplay or second base(like you yanks like to call it), the male stylishly rubs his finger near the box & stylishly sniffs it(without letting the female know). if it's odourless then it's green light. if it's a horrible smell - then it's game over(no show). the female won't know why the guy refused to continue so no feelings would be hurt. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
I am 6'5 , 166 lbs (75kg). Shymexx?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

5 '10

around 145lbs. weight varies depending on competition. I try to lose 10lbs if i am going for a team competition since i have to fight aggressively

Darn!! You're tall! shocked

But I should be able to lift you up to at least my shoulder, with ease. grin

So, stop messing about with me. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Coogar help these people out with finger test....them need lectures abeg

@stillfire

If I catch you ehn angry...all these shakara will soon end...it's your type that if Coogar handle will have one leg facing east germany and the other running away from hitler...screaming ''coooooooogaaaaaarrrrrrrr, cooooogarrrrrrr, then shallow breathis follow and the rest na chorus/cheering...coogar...coogar...coogar''

No wonder you young girls won't let coogar be....is he the only guy with good taste buds ni? angry
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
I am 6'5 , 166 lbs (75kg). Shymexx?

6'2.5 and I should be about 210 lbs with no fat. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, she isn't naij from naij, she's naij from Ldn.

But a lot of naij chics from naija also do get loose - linked a couple.
She's even a citizen. But, she demanded expensive things from me a lot despite her family was rich!
SirShymex:

for your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

You are big! You cannot deny it. cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

for your mind grin

Lol, I don't lie about my height. I even think I'm not tall enough cos my brother is 6'5. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
She's even a citizen. But, she demanded expensive things from me a lot despite her family was rich!

because people like shymexx have spoilt her with $550 worth of beats by dre headphones for honouring a blind date. grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
You are big! You cannot deny it. cool

No big, just athletic.

And my body metabolism is crazy. No matter hum much junk food I eat, I can never go fat - my cheeks just get bigger a bit. grin

Hence I just do crazy work out from time to time.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

because people like shymexx have spoilt her with $550 worth of beats by dre headphones for honouring a blind date. grin
Sorry, I mean my Nigerian ex-date.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by UjSizzle(f): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
crackhaus:
Ujsizzle, go away - don't let them corrupt you embarassed
grin
Honeypot, I'm incorruptible wink
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2014
SirShymex:

No big, just athletic.

And my body metabolism is crazy. No matter hum much junk food I eat, I can never go fat - my cheeks just get bigger a bit. grin

Hence I just do crazy work out from time to time.
That is good to know. There are people like that though. But, it's dangerous for those who aren't athletic in nature and can lead to TOFI.

This should be your size in a normal condition in the image below:

[img]http://www.iammissing.ca/images/missing/BC%20Missing/Camilo%20SLUSHER-2.jpg[/img]
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by fr3do(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Man go open eye dey put mouth for Congo, the same Congo where numerous yama yama are secreted and excreted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.