Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25859 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Lol. You no call me ni nau!

I suppose call you? angry..you suppose dey frequent this area
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, she just preferred the other ones.

But she used to go down on me every time and everywhere.

I think despite how nice the head was, she preferred the finger roll. And with the finger, you can easily get to the center of gravity. Something head will never be able to achieve unless the person has a long and twistable tongue.

You know, sometimes ladies do keep schtum about these things so they don't hurt their man's feelings. It can be soul-destroying if your woman tells you in an insensitive way that you aren't doing it right...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

How about you?

You like it, don't you?

I dont have an opinion on that.

no experience!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

what do you know? grin
as long as it's kept clean & healthy, it's the same as kissing the lips of a woman. the mouth packs more harmful bacteria than the labïa sef so i ask again, what do you know? grin

don't be a novice.....
this is the defining line between guys that control their bedroom & the ones who are clueless. chics enjoy cunnilingüs more than intercöurse. close to 80% of the women out there can never achieve orgäsms via intercöurse - their clïtoris are too far from the vagïna so the intercöurse gives them little or no pleasure at all. that's where the tongue action comes into play.

you have to start with tongue aerobics.
buy the cone ice-cream, put a mirror where you can see yourself and start licking the ice cream from awkward angles just to test the flexibility of your tongue.

after one week, your tongue should be moving like a hindu belly dancer performing tantra. the clït is the button that houses all the nerve endings. it's the equivalent of a man's pënis tip but more ridiculously sensitive. even if she's been cut, she would still wiggle under your tongue massage.

trust me, she would be a believer after that. even if you cheat on her, she's ready to forgive you & stay. why? not too many have the skill to do what you do.

Blimey!

That's Emeritus Prof. Lord Coogz! grin

I think I know a lot of via being a formal po.rn addict.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

The world is more liberal - get with the flow.

I know you love licking the lollipop - get loose and tell us what you can do.

The truth is that some act as though they don't like it at first. But, when they see the size is good they would wink and get to action. Maybe the full-size handling make them feel cleaning the Beretta properly is for better use on them.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

no experience!
How old are you? I am just curious to know. I don't mean any offense!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You know, sometimes ladies do keep schtum about these things so they don't hurt their man's feelings. It can be soul-destroying if your woman tells you in an insensitive way that you aren't doing it right...

I think I was decent based on her reaction. It might be cos she's somewhat conservative, and apparently that was her first time.

People are just different sometimes.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, she just preferred the other ones.

But she used to go down on me every time and everywhere.

I think despite how nice the head was, she preferred the finger roll. And with the finger, you can easily get to the center of gravity. Something head will never be able to achieve unless the person has a long and twistable tongue.

Trust me...she's not telling you the truth

2 Likes

Missy89:

no experience!

Bwahahahaha

Keep fakin' the funk.

I know 'em white boys done eat ya box and ya ar.se - they love that shiit. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by crackhaus: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dafuq is all this?

Cunnil!ngu.s being made to seem like the next best experience after civilization? shockedshocked
You gotta be kidding me.

That shiit is just not for all women, plus it is downright ridiculous for anyone to bury his head down there just to make his angry wife/girl happy.

I done did it just once I think, she was clean-shaven and smelled really fresh - I still hated it.

She can suck my bone all she wants, but all she'll be getting in return is some real good bursts of orgas.ms that leaves her legs vibrating from the after shock - all this without my mouth lapping up her juices, thank you very much.

If not getting cunnil!ngu.s from me is what would break us up, so be it.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by crackhaus: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ujsizzle, go away - don't let them corrupt you embarassed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
The truth is that some act as though they don't like it at first. But, when they see the size is good they would wink and get to action. Maybe the full-size handling make them feel cleaning the Beretta properly is for better use on them.

Nyggah, I ain't finna eat just chic's pum, man. grin

I'll just chill and wait for when I'm ready to get in a relationship again, and start eating the box then.

Finna go eat gono and herpes infected pum that will mess up ya mouth. Nah, mate. grin

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

what do you know? grin
as long as it's kept clean & healthy, it's the same as kissing the lips of a woman. the mouth packs more harmful bacteria than the labïa sef so i ask again, what do you know? grin

don't be a novice.....
this is the defining line between guys that control their bedroom & the ones who are clueless. chics enjoy cunnilingüs more than intercöurse. close to 80% of the women out there can never achieve orgäsms via intercöurse - their clïtoris are too far from the vagïna so the intercöurse gives them little or no pleasure at all. that's where the tongue action comes into play.

buy the cone ice-cream, put a mirror where you can see yourself and start licking the ice cream from awkward angles just to test the flexibility of your tongue.

after one week, your tongue should be moving like a hindu belly dancer performing tantra. the clït is the button that houses all the nerve endings. it's the equivalent of a man's pënis tip but more ridiculously sensitive. even if she's been cut, she would still wiggle under your tongue massage.

trust me, she would be a believer after that. even if you cheat on her, she's ready to forgive you & stay. why? not too many have the skill to do what you do.

Damn....why didn't you become a gynaecologist?
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

Keep fakin' the funk.
Lol...
What is the weather like in your area in London now?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
I disagree because the fingers seem to make them arrived quickly thereby losing the taste on time. If you are good with getting down on your knees you might as well propagate the intensity of the heat for long and the gratification would be highly pleasurable for them. Try it,dude!However, I always advise to do it with a clean B...!
How do you know she's a clean girl with regards to STDs. Watch out!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahaha

Keep fakin' the funk.

I know 'em white boys done eat ya box and ya ar.se - the love that shiit. grin

loool

well that is the truth
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
How old are you? I am just curious to know. I don't mean any offense!

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
Lol...
What is the weather like in your area in London now?

Cold as fvck.

Got back in not too long ago, and I'm fvcked up. Just sneezing everywhere.

About to fix myself with lemsip now.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Nyggah, I ain't finna eat just chic's pum, man. grin

I'll just chill and wait for when I'm ready to get in a relationship again, and start eating the box then.

Finna go eat gono and herpes infected pum that will mess up ya mouth. Nah, mate. grin
Oh, please! It is meant for the best B...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

loool

well that is the truth

So, how many of 'em done eat ya ar.se!! grin

I know you love 'em white boys. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

what do you know? grin

don't be a novice.....

lol...You are an idi*ot grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Cold as fvck.

Got back in not too long ago, and I'm fvcked up. Just sneezing everywhere.

About to fix myself with lemsip now.
Go drink some hot soup and get your B close by your side. It is frigid over here. I can't prepare anything at the moment but I may go out to get some fine wine later 'cause I don't take alcoholic beverages.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

Good! 4 years old than me. Well, I wanted to say something to you but you are a little bit older than me.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
lol...You are an idi*ot grin grin grin grin

you are a bigger one!

jennykadry:

Damn....why didn't you become a gynaecologist?

medicine sucks - too voluminous!

SirShymex:

Blimey!
That's Emeritus Prof. Lord Coogz! grin
I think I know a lot of via being a formal po.rn addict.

lol@pörn addict!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
How do you know she's a clean girl with regards to STDs. Watch out!!!!
You know her by her clean nature and sincerity. I think all sexually active women have some form of bacteria there without you knowing. But that place must be clean, you know.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
Good! 4 years old than me. Well, I wanted to say something to you but you are a little bit older than me.

and what is that?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

and what is that?
Don't worry about it. It's only meant for people of the same age.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
Go drink some hot soup and get your B close by your side. It is frigid over here. I can't prepare anything at the moment but I may go out to get some fine wine later 'cause I don't take alcoholic beverages.

So you are still somewhat young, yet you go around eating all kinds of boxes, no? Looool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

and what is that?

Don't be shy now, tell us how crazy you always get when 'em white boys eat ya pum and ar.se lol.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

So you are still somewhat young, yet you go around eating all kinds of boxes, no? Looool

No, not all! But, my B's!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

box-eating has no age limit.
if the taste worries you, pour a bucket of ice cream on it to reduce the level of difficulty

the issue of whether it would smell depends on the kinda chic. some chics have horrible hygiene and some are clean to the core(no funky odour). in order to be sure you aren't swallowing nonsense, use the finger test. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

you are a bigger one!

medicine sucks - too voluminous!

lol@pörn addict!

I have watch too many po.rn in my lifetime. Heck I used to have a portable disk loaded with all kinds of po.rn films lol.

I stopped when they started doing too much a.nal stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.