Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25845 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
coogar:

i have 2 academic degrees in that field. cheesy grin
the concept is very simple - what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. so i pay all my attention to the act. if it's done well, the chic must always come back. grin cheesy

Let me just say I'm close to being a novice in that department. Probably done it twice, but I know the type of feeling chics get from it. However, I do more of the finger roll, cos I'm great with my fingers - and it's easier to make chics squirt faster than the mouth. And I don't like putting my mouth everywhere, to be honest. grin

So, you need to take over and educate us on how you get down!! Do you do proper tongue dipping, or just the tip on the clit? grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hahaha!

He descriptive powers are something else, aren't they? cheesy
I'm blushing so furiously my afro just turned purple. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

I need to fine Ihedinobi and Bellong...why did they not follow my other lectures?
Lol. You no call me ni nau!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! You scared cus she probs gon stick her rabbit in ya azz afterwards right? grin grin grin grin

Nah, mate. grin

That bit is sacred - I can't let no one go near the temple of the most high. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Both are taboos to Africans. They are really missing a lot in actions. My sweetness!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenny, your thread is trending o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
What's going on here? angry
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Now this is hilarious. How many hours exactly?

Law student you say she was? You know, sometimes, a nookie session just before your exams will help you de-stress and hit those "A" grades... cheesy cheesy
Without exaggeration those were her words in verbatim. It was quite a session, a couple of hrs.......not funny. Some John Marshall law student.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Let me just say I'm close to being a novice in that department. Probably done it twice, but I know the type of feeling chics get from it. However, I do more of the finger roll, cos I'm great with my fingers - and it's easier to make chics squirt faster than the mouth. And I don't like putting my mouth everywhere, to be honest. grin

So, you need to take over and educate us on how you get down!! Do you do proper tongue dipping, or just the tip on the clit? grin

how can u possibly know that?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Your girls must be falling over themselves to be with you only to end up with no satisfaction. Please, learn every act, dude!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

It is not secret that girls enjoy it a lot!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

Can't you see I said I've done it before, like twice (with my ex not just any random chic tho). You just see the legs shaking profusely and all kinds of madness going on. I can't really describe it. But if you can lift the girl up, and bury ya head in there - that's like the craziest one. And when you've got full lips, that's a plus as well. grin

So, how do you get down?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Stillfire: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Holy mother of God! cheesy

Anyway you ladies should pity the men, cos if I were a man there's no way in hell I would put my mouth on a woman's thingy. grin
Coogar et al take heart! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol. No wonder I don catch mr taryour,he dey view silently. LWKMD.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Graviton2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Well, you know that I'm still an apostle TESTIFYING of things that be not as though they were, abi? Lol

Anyway, one technique had to do with doing something feathery and painfully gentle along the inner thighs until you got to the, erm, area. Try not to dive in at once. Sometimes that is good, sometimes, stealth is better. You kind of circle and tease with, er, well, light kisses and breath.

When you do, er, get in there, you should address matters from bottom to top. With your, ahem, tongue. When you arrive at the top of the mountain, my brother, kiss the feet of the lord with reverence. Address all your oral powers to her lordship. Seeing as I'm rather out of practice and rusty, I shall leave the particular movement of your, er, tongue to your imagination and attentiveness to the gyrations of her lordship. If memory serves me right though, this is a matter for gentle confidence. Aggression is not necessary, there are no bones to pick here (well, sometimes there may be too much heat in the blood and aggression may be unavoidable for her lordship's pleasure).

Typically though, work the mountaintop with diligence until the volcano starts. There usually is quite a bit of an earthquake alongside. Her lordship might decide she wants a different kind of ministration when the earthquake begins but I don't know that anything says she can't have her cake here and eat it too.

Perhaps my memory is really rusty. I've always been so experimentative that I tend to forget formulas. *shrugs*

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

**takes out pen and paper**
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Try the tongue like bellong said with ice or like I suggested after a minty lolly...sirshymex..even the toughest of all chics will bown down to his majesty grin...no wonder coogar carries these hawt chics around...which woman will experience that and decide to follow 'giringory(gregory)
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:

Your girls must be falling over themselves to be with you only to end up with no satisfaction. Please, learn every act, dude!

Shhiiit, giving head isn't the only way you can satisfy chics.

Head has its own different feeling. But if you can get ya fingers right and use the django, you can still give them everything they want.

Personally, why I don't do it to just any chic is about protecting myself. I've never contracted any STIs despite running around everywhere. And I'll like to keep it that way. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stillfire:

Anyway you ladies should pity the men, cos if I were a man there's no way in hell I would put my mouth on a woman's thingy. grin

Comot hiaaa nd don't pour sand sand inside our garri
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
all4naija:
It is not secret that girls enjoy it a lot!

he said he knew how they felt.

Most do enjoy it i would agree with that.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Try the tongue like bellong said with ice or like I suggested after a minty lolly...sirshymex..even the toughest of all chics will bown down to his majesty grin...no wonder coogar carries these hawt chics around...which woman will experience that and decide to follow 'giringory(gregory)

Nah, not on just any random chic. grin

I'm great with the other ones for them.

Chic and wife - yes. Random chics - hell NO! grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Yes ke...you bring out the worst in me...you suggested and I opened the thread grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Graviton2:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

**takes out pen and paper**
Learn to do everything properly if you are that kind of guy who gravitates his head toward that direction. She will thank you later.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

he said he knew how they felt.

Most do enjoy it i would agree with that.

How about you?

You like it, don't you?
SirShymex:

Nah, not on just any random chic. grin

I'm great with the other ones for them.

Chic and wife - yes. Random chics - hell NO! grin

But you've only done it twice so that means...the CHIC isn't even getting it as often as she requires
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Stillfire: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Comot hiaaa nd don't pour sand sand inside our garri

Lol!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

Yes ke...you bring out the worst in me...you suggested and I opened the thread grin

Gulp...

I yam innocent o! cool cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Kimoni: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

I can't stop laughing at this comment oooo. Which kain disease dey fear you naa?

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

But you've only done it twice so that means...the CHIC isn't even getting it as often as she requires

Nah, she just preferred the other ones.

But she used to go down on me every time and everywhere.

I think despite how nice the head was, she preferred the finger roll. And with the finger, you can easily get to the center of gravity. Something head will never be able to achieve unless the person has a long and twistable tongue.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Missy89(f): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Can't you see I said I've done it before, like twice (with my ex not just any random chic tho). You just see the legs shaking profusely and all kinds of madness going on. I can't really describe it. But if you can lift the girl up, and bury ya head in there - that's like the craziest one. And when you've got full lips, that's a plus as well. grin

So, how do you get down?

Lol Not discussing my sex life with someone online who knows what i look like. smiley

I am surprised many guys admitted that they perform MouthAction. Most guys usually wont admit it even thou they do it behind closed doors
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Shhiiit, giving head isn't the only way you can satisfy chics.

Head has its own different feeling. But if you can get ya fingers right and use the django, you can still give them everything they want.

Personally, why I don't do it to just any chic is about protecting myself. I've never contracted any STIs despite running around everywhere. And I'll like to keep it that way. grin
I disagree because the fingers seem to make them arrived quickly thereby losing the taste on time. If you are good with getting down on your knees you might as well propagate the intensity of the heat for long and the gratification would be highly pleasurable for them. Try it,dude!However, I always advise to do it with a clean B...!
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Stillfire:

what do you know? grin
as long as it's kept clean & healthy, it's the same as kissing the lips of a woman. the mouth packs more harmful bacteria than the labïa sef so i ask again, what do you know? grin

SirShymex:

don't be a novice.....
this is the defining line between guys that control their bedroom & the ones who are clueless. chics enjoy cunnilingüs more than intercöurse. close to 80% of the women out there can never achieve orgäsms via intercöurse - their clïtoris are too far from the vagïna so the intercöurse gives them little or no pleasure at all. that's where the tongue action comes into play.

you have to start with tongue aerobics.
buy the cone ice-cream, put a mirror where you can see yourself and start licking the ice cream from awkward angles just to test the flexibility of your tongue.

after one week, your tongue should be moving like a hindu belly dancer performing tantra. the clït is the button that houses all the nerve endings. it's the equivalent of a man's pënis tip but more ridiculously sensitive. even if she's been cut, she would still wiggle under your tongue massage.

trust me, she would be a believer after that. even if you cheat on her, she's ready to forgive you & stay. why? not too many have the skill to do what you do.

3 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Missy89:

Lol Not discussing my sex life with someone online who knows what i look like. smiley

I am surprised many guys admitted that they perform MouthAction. Most guys usually wont admit it even thou they do it behind closed doors

The world is more liberal - get with the flow.

I know you love licking the lollipop - get loose and tell us what you can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.