Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? (25842 Views)

Why Most Marriages Never Exceed 10years / Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail In Nigeria / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:
Bwoi, this is getting gross now.

So, you lot do an.al as well? grin - that's nasty, yo.

Once it goes beyond the twin sack, then it's homoerotic.

Time to unfollow the thread. grin

come back here...class' not yet finished grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
cococandy:
nope. Not douche. Just a kind of liquid soap that is specially prepared to prevent odour in the V area . Just go to any mall or mart and look in the ladies hygiene section.
People should use that often. I'm a stickler for good smell.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by bennyrazz: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
sprinkles holy water on thread cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by simiolu1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
aisha2:
I remember my first head haaaaaa, landed in the hospital too much excitement for my soft heart.

Hmmmmmmmmm?
*faints*
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:
Bwoi, this is getting gross now.

So, you lot do an.al as well? grin - that's nasty, yo.

Once it goes beyond the twin sack, then it's homoerotic.

Time to unfollow the thread. grin
You see why I said it's all disgusting earlier.

1 Like

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Not "there".

She means the spot inbetween. Your G-sp0t... cheesy
No Efe she actually meant anal. And by the way I never knew men had center of gravity
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by taryour(f): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Efemenaxy,

Bellong made me remember this...have you tried chewing on very minty lolly and blowing air at the tip of the microphone? it travels way down to the base....sometimes they twitch when they feel the air

Gehn gehn I don hit am tonight, am so gonna try this out. Mr taryour don enter am. Time to send the kids to grandma house.

I just imagine doing this on a wet sand in the freshness of the cold breeze on the beach.

What ya say my lecturer jenny?

@ EfemenaXY. I see you in 65 Hd camera o.

@ oga bellong. Na you biko, eku ise takun takun.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
No Efe she actually meant anal. And by the way I never knew men had center of gravity

Did she?

If yes, then no, I wouldn't know. That's not my territory...

Oya Edwife, come clarify...
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Justi4jesu,

Na 3D I dey use look you grin

@Taryour

carry waka....na your thing you dey do...grin...no be you kill Abacha
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Efemenaxy,

Bellong made me remember this...have you tried chewing on very minty lolly and blowing air at the tip of the microphone? it travels way down to the base....sometimes they twitch when they feel the air
Na wa oo. Now I know people I know are learners
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Phema comot here....you are pregnant...make you no go summersault grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
....now I am curious...Ihedinobi, bellong and co....how do you start the process of ice cream licking...it will be nice of yous to educate those who have no clue....those guests viewing this thread and wondering how to go about it without messing up
Well, you know that I'm still an apostle TESTIFYING of things that be not as though they were, abi? Lol

Anyway, one technique had to do with doing something feathery and painfully gentle along the inner thighs until you got to the, erm, area. Try not to dive in at once. Sometimes that is good, sometimes, stealth is better. You kind of circle and tease with, er, well, light kisses and breath.

When you do, er, get in there, you should address matters from bottom to top. With your, ahem, tongue. When you arrive at the top of the mountain, my brother, kiss the feet of the lord with reverence. Address all your oral powers to her lordship. Seeing as I'm rather out of practice and rusty, I shall leave the particular movement of your, er, tongue to your imagination and attentiveness to the gyrations of her lordship. If memory serves me right though, this is a matter for gentle confidence. Aggression is not necessary, there are no bones to pick here (well, sometimes there may be too much heat in the blood and aggression may be unavoidable for her lordship's pleasure).

Typically though, work the mountaintop with diligence until the volcano starts. There usually is quite a bit of an earthquake alongside. Her lordship might decide she wants a different kind of ministration when the earthquake begins but I don't know that anything says she can't have her cake here and eat it too.

Perhaps my memory is really rusty. I've always been so experimentative that I tend to forget formulas. *shrugs*
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Na wa oo. Now I know people I know are learners

You never jam beast in bed
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by edwife(f): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Did she?

If yes, then no, I wouldn't know. That's not my territory...

Oya Edwife, come clarify...

Efe dear no need to clarify,if he can not comprehend what we have been saying then that's too bad.....

Behindbase to a man? no be madness? undecided undecided

the smooth strip of skin between the testicle and anus

2 Likes

Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Well, you know that I'm still an apostle TESTIFYING of things that be not as though they were, abi? Lol

Anyway, one technique had to do with doing something feathery and painfully gentle along the inner thighs until you got to the, erm, area. Try not to dive in at once. Sometimes that is good, sometimes, stealth is better. You kind of circle and tease with, er, well, light kisses and breath.

When you do, er, get in there, you should address matters from bottom to top. With your, ahem, tongue. When you arrive at the top of the mountain, my brother, kiss the feet of the lord with reverence. Address all your oral powers to her lordship. Seeing as I'm rather out of practice and rusty, I shall leave the particular movement of your, er, tongue to your imagination and attentiveness to the gyrations of her lordship. If memory serves me right though, this is a matter for gentle confidence. Aggression is not necessary, there are no bones to pick here (well, sometimes there may be too much heat in the blood and aggression may be unavoidable for her lordship's pleasure).

Typically though, work the mountaintop with diligence until the volcano starts. There usually is quite a bit of an earthquake alongside. Her lordship might decide she wants a different kind of ministration when the earthquake begins but I don't know that anything says she can't have her cake here and eat it too.

Perhaps my memory is really rusty. I've always been so experimentative that I tend to forget formulas. *shrugs*

Ihedinobi nwa ne nwoke...uche gi di ya grin

I have died and resurrected...Efemena woe betide ya behind if you send Ihedinobi2 back to the literature section....we need these people here....we need these people to teach all the 'intellectuals' (for some reason sagamite comes to mind grin) HOW IT IS DONE
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Fkforyou(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
cool
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

You never jam beast in bed
well i guess. I had this law student almost drive me nuts with her aggression. She called me the next day, I say Aunty abeg I don travel. I no get that kain power.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:
Phema comot here....you are pregnant...make you no go summersault grin

cheesy cheesy. I'm learning in advance na. wink
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
well i guess. I had this law student almost drive me nuts with her aggression. She called me the next day, I say Aunty abeg I don travel. I no get that kain power.

LMAO You see kpekus run go where? you for show power...some women are champions
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by miredia(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

LMAO You see kpekus run go where? you for show power...some women are champions
She was like, I'm not done with you yet. I said WHAT!!!! after almost *** hrs
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
lmaooo! Na your own i c o... U dey run from kpecus? Coogar, see your boy boy o grin cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:

ROTFLMSGBO grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:
Roftlmaaaaaaaaaoooooooo!!!! Mo ku leni grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

I have died and resurrected...Efemena woe betide ya behind if you send Ihedinobi2 back to the literature section....we need these people here....we need these people to teach all the 'intellectuals' (for some reason sagamite comes to mind grin) HOW IT IS DONE

Hahaha!

He descriptive powers are something else, aren't they? cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by coogar: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Lord Coogz, you need to educate us man on how to eat the box. Word on the road is that you were knighted for it.

Taking notes.

i have 2 academic degrees in that field. cheesy grin
the concept is very simple - what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. so i pay all my attention to the act. if it's done well, the chic must always come back. grin cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Not "there".

She means the spot inbetween. Your G-sp0t... cheesy

Nah, ID said her Vietcong bredrin loves licking the an.us. grin grin grin

That's the shiit I don't play with. grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hahaha!

He descriptive powers are something else, aren't they? cheesy

I need to fine Ihedinobi and Bellong...why did they not follow my other lectures?
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
miredia:

Lol!

Now this is hilarious. How many hours exactly?

Law student you say she was? You know, sometimes, a nookie session just before your exams will help you de-stress and hit those "A" grades... cheesy cheesy
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao! You scared cus she probs gon stick her rabbit in ya azz afterwards right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by EfemenaXY: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
SirShymex:

I doubt many Naija sisters will go there. The original question though was misunderstood.
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by ihedinobi2: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
jennykadry:

grin
Re: Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tymax.
Nice thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / "Disrespect My Mum I Divorce You" .too Harsh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.