Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. (31382 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2014
slimedge:
Don't mind those small boys my dear...Married pple like us are meant to crush on ourselves grin...
hahaha guy u! married??undecided how many girls u don Pm here on nairaland ??

No worry ur wife and pastor must hear this grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2014
TheCongoMan:

Who did I pm?
must i tell u everything ??undecided
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by luxanne(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks durlings for the shoutouts kiss kiss

Am honoured smiley

Wishing you both the very best of this month and all great things it has to offer, all the best in ur exams Mizmycoli.

Happy New Month smiley

Tag: Mizmycoli, Africanapple.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wey my name? cry cry

Sweetie of life kiss kiss
Your own will always be special na

I wish you best of the month end
Amazing grace this period
Love from me to you cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by efiko1(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2014
[/color] month of plenty plenty loving,,,,,#wink[color=#990000][color=#990000] month of plenty plenty loving,,,,,#wink[/color][color=#990000][/color] month of plenty plenty loving,,,,,#wink
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Creamish(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Happy New month Abpatrick7 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

Sweetie of life kiss kiss
Your own will always be special na

I wish you best of the month end
Amazing grace this period
Love from me to you cheesy
Ehen that's my baby luff! The one & only candy in my floss. Nwa bado omo toh cute! Doro fine mehn...ketchup lomo. Oh may God open doors no man can shut for you this month. From me to you chop am kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by chibwike(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:

Chibwike joor cheesy
Lol...unto wetin na.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ggrin(f): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2014
PinkObsession:
Ggrin hw far nah grin
I dy o grin
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by immortalvoices(m): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2014
slimedge:
...Wait a second.B4 u go hail dat ur boss,make I go help you price casket first grin...Cos I know u won't come back the same grin

*smile knowinging* brodally u nor knw the meaning of my user name cool
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by immortalvoices(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ehen that's my baby luff! The one only candy in my floss. Nwa bado omo toh cute! Doro fine mehn...ketchup lomo. Oh may my God open doors no man can shut for you this month. From me to you chop am kiss

I love this chickgrin

Kingtom and chibweke na me taalk amcheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ehen that's my baby luff! The one & only candy in my floss. Nwa bado omo toh cute! Doro fine mehn...ketchup lomo. Oh may God open doors no man can shut for you this month. From me to you chop am kiss
Chei
My face don burn finish o.. Blushing toh badt o cheesy
My love for you just dey grow anyhow

And a big Amiii to your prayers cool

Fire dey go. Nothing do you kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by unibenstudent1(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

Chei
My face don burn finish o.. Blushing toh badt o cheesy
My love for you just dey grow anyhow

And a big Amiii to your prayers cool

Fire dey go. Nothing do you kiss
is idouwougba a guy .
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2014
unibenstudent1:
is idouwougba a guy .
My mama.. Guy ke??

You well so? tongue
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Confession14(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Happy new month to all am following and all following me:
EroticAngelina
luzanne
tashamania
medunah
Kilokeys
Kulboy
Pinkobsession
Kachisbarbie
Marieolae
Neldrizzy
ggrin
cutehector4u
edozie04
Chibwike
Iceberylin
francizy
AgapeCharis
englishmart
seun
Morningdew
Jennimma
naijaboiy
nosike3
unibenstudent1
nobody
mrcork
andyblaze eya
dechandel
nayah my beautiful soeur de la meme pay
immortalvoices
oparaugo
mizmycoli
flawles
infact my list go long pass APC propaganda.....but chai...you all make my days...remaim bless as we get ready to bid 2014 goodbye, wishing you all a fabulous month and an enjoyable festive period ahead and to all my handsome princes and gorgeous princess born this very month.. Happy birthday to you

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by unibenstudent1(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

My mama.. Guy ke??

You well so? tongue

anyway I no say na u hate me pass for nairaland follow by marieolae follow by lord voldermort
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by LBlessing(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2014
justamour:
Lblessing, happy new month darl! hav a fulfilling month to cap d year. love you so much kiss
Awww.... Thanks a bunch. Wish you the same as well

smiley kiss
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by kilokeys(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2014
i love marbles.. and they r a composite.

my crushes..

destante
dechandel
beau49
cococandy
kirikiristars
Elantracey
erhmmm dem still dey o.

wish u a wonderful season ahead.

i loff some of u

i like some very much
and i love one of u crazily.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by BreezyRita(f): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:

fixed...
HAPPY NEW MONTH LOVE kiss

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2014
immortalvoices:

*smile knowinging* brodally u nor knw the meaning of my user name cool
ooooh!!...immortalvoices abi? I don 4get grin...Don't worry I will be there to remind you that your're immortal now grin..
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by slimedge(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
ghost1718:
hahaha guy u! married??undecided how many girls u don Pm here on nairaland ??

No worry ur wife and pastor must hear this grin
en hen o...Biko bia.How do they even pm on this nairaland sef?4get about my pastor,by the time I drop offering of 500k,he will change the topic...grin he will even encourage me to keep moving the ministry...
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2014
kilokeys:

my crushes..

Elantracey
erhmmm dem still dey o.

i loff some of u

i like some very much

you too o thanks
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by beau49: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2014
kilokeys:

my crushes..

destante
dechandel
beau49
cococandy
kirikiristars
Elantracey
erhmmm dem still dey o.

i loff some of u

i like some very much

So how are we suppose to code those you loff,like very much and the one you are crazy in love with **sigh**......lol

Thanks a lot wishing you a Happy and the best of this new month.**e-hugs and kisses**
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2014
unibenstudent1:
anyway I no say na u hate me pass for nairaland follow by marieolae follow by lord voldermort

Lol
My number one loff.. Na wetin you be o
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by unibenstudent1(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

Lol
My number one loff.. Na wetin you be o
shey I be loaf of bread Wey u wan chop abi..kai dechandel didn't u no dat there is god?
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by dechandel(f): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
kilokeys:

my crushes..

destante
dechandel
beau49
cococandy
kirikiristars
Elantracey
erhmmm dem still dey o.

i loff some of u

i like some very much

Which kain mind game be this one na

Sha happy new month to you too smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Kentnickole(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
AfricanApple:
wow!!! I said December is a special month, we all know it. thanks to u guys up there for making it more than special. up Decemberians!!!!! grin grin

my thanks to kenex4ever, haifaif: love you too

me no get crush o but i wanna say big shout out to these wonderful souls who have made Nairaland the interesting forum it is for me
enlightenedsoul (is it december in your place alreadycheesy)
camnewton4pres
dre11
missberrypop5
caseless
lagunna
fulaman198
dygeasy
luxanne
rapzino
tallesty1
KelvinGraphics
kingtom
xcapizt
babe2sure
jacabi
paretomaster
herald9
jbluv55 (can't wait for your return o)
veeey sad
kentnickole

chei, too numerous to mention
I welcome u all to these beautiful month of December

I love you all

Thanks Beauty smiley
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2014
AfricanApple:
wow!!! I said December is a special month, we all know it. thanks to u guys up there for making it more than special. up Decemberians!!!!! grin grin

my thanks to kenex4ever, haifaif: love you too

me no get crush o but i wanna say big shout out to these wonderful souls who have made Nairaland the interesting forum it is for me
enlightenedsoul (is it december in your place alreadycheesy)
camnewton4pres
dre11
missberrypop5
caseless
lagunna
fulaman198
dygeasy
luxanne
rapzino
tallesty1
KelvinGraphics
kingtom
xcapizt
babe2sure
jacabi
paretomaster
herald9
jbluv55 (can't wait for your return o)
veeey sad
kentnickole

chei, too numerous to mention
I welcome u all to these beautiful month of December

I love you all

Thanks. Same to you.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

[/i]

Phew! Phew!

Just came out of exam hall.
It is not beans, honestly.
Things can only get better.

embarassed At the moment, I'm Crushless embarassed

But.....

There are people whose presence on this forum makes my run here very worthwhile......these are the people who have raised me up in one way or another.....we've laughed, we've pained, we've danced.....we have been like family.....as a matter of fact, we are Family. grin grin

We are connected, all connected.

I love you all, that's my default setting to every person mentioned here in.

I call this month blessed!
I call this month Purposeful
I call this month Life, Love, Blessings, Fruitfulness, Peace.......................add what you like in the spaces provided wink

Happy New Super-Duper Fantastic Month!!!
kiss
thanks Coli. Just saw these mentions. Wishing you same and more.

Have a beautiful December. kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by daveP(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2014
dechandel:

Happy new month to

Wishing you all a fabulous month and a wonderful festive period ahead cool cool

To my lovely December mates and Sagitarians.. Happy birthday y'll cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy yes o, (looks at truck wit e-planner materials) happy new month also.
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by ghost1718(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2014
slimedge:
en hen o...Biko bia.How do they even pm on this nairaland sef?4get about my pastor,by the time I drop offering of 500k,he will change the topic...grin he will even encourage me to keep moving the ministry...
Ur wife nkoundecided?? I strongly believe she didn't trust u
Re: Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
marioking:
Happy new month to all my wonderful peepz

Jennydoris(My fantasy>>>>>crush here on NL wink hope she wont see this)
Temitopedaniel
sammyhoe
onemansquad
D9ty7
sageb
justcome99
idu1 lanreabbey
Dyoungstar
jaymomma
tmamuda
seunviju
olasunbophummie
snowprince07
pricelesslove
handie
almacherish
Paradise163
Fatalveli
Geeblaze4
Ann2612

Bigger you all i pray for years to come. Amen
Amen bro same 2 u

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Wife. / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.