Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities (31311 Views)

5 Professions That Makes It Difficult For Ladies To Get A Husband / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.

TERRORIST: you wouldn't have the time to think about women,let alone telling a woman #iLoveYou
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2014
sauceny:

TERRORIST: you wouldn't have the time to think about women,let alone telling a woman #iLoveYou
lipsrsealed
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by cc150615(f): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2014
paulsir:
programmers,their social life is zero.always thinking like a mad person.They can take you to an eatery and forget you are @ their front.
you're on point bro,actually they rarely even have time to meet cos everywhere they are They're either coding or trying to crack a code.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
grin grin grin
My boss how far grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sharksblow(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2014
what about okada riders, agberos, me suya, me carrot etc?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Blurr(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2014
grin angry
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by purplesummer(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

So because you happened to come across a pathetic liar who co incidentally is a lawyer means it applies to every member of that field cheesy

That logic does not follow undecided

The issue about lawyers being liars does not have anything to do with relationships but mainly in court. Well that's another topic entirely so I wouldn't want to start dragging the issue and then derailing this thread.

Are you a lawyer?
I'm wondering how a wig could sit on your hair
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
purplesummer:

Are you a lawyer?
I'm wondering how a wig could sit on your hair
hahahahahaha gringringrin

Well i'm still a law student cheesy

But I won't need a wig in future cos we don't use it here in france wink
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by purplesummer(f): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijaboiy:

hahahahahaha gringringrin

Well i'm still a law student cheesy

But I won't need a wig in future cos we don't use it here in france wink

Lols. Alright just be sure to remain there in france.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
purplesummer:

Lols. Alright just be sure to remain there in france.

cool
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sunbellar: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin
Beautiful babes of course!
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by sexylogan(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
Really? They have many dates.

I concur.
All the politicians I know are womanisers.

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by adedayourt(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Actor/actress

lipsrsealed
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by holatin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Boxers ; playing with blow
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by sunnedee: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin

Thank you. Bankers have more dating opportunities than any profession on that list. They will stay in one place and the cute chick's will meet them and even make passes at them.

The same thing with the police if you are young. You want to try many fine fine ghels with police cases trying to get off the cheap way? You go fear fear na.

Peace..
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by thiefnubu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu

Odikwa risky o

That awkward moment when wifey asks Lawyer hubby, "honey, what are you trying to imply?" angry

And Hubby replies, "Kachi, what do you think I am trying to imply?" undecided

And the merry-go-round continues endlessly
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Tobilastik(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
hehehe.... lecturers nkor
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Beennkumar(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Your list isn't complete without programmers. lipsrsealed
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Lorechino(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobechi74:
Politicians

if you doubt me ask goodluck jonathan
maybe I will change course cos am a political animal
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by phransix147(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Olosho... U can't impress them, they have collected bigger stuffs!
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Vince77(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
jmoore:
Being broke.
But that's not a profession.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Alexgeneration(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
una dey forget native doctors?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Klare(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
paulsir:
programmers,their social life is zero.always thinking like a mad person.They can take you to an eatery and forget you are @ their front.
lols i cant lagh oo like seriously?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by cmon(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Software Developer: Always at home coding, with no social life...

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Footballers....
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by jmoore(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Vince77:
But that's not a profession.

Owu sa gi eh, then you go know that being broke is a profession.

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by oseiwe(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.
big lie!
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Vince77(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
jmoore:

Owu sa gi eh, then you go know that being broke is a profession.

Its not joor. We reject it. grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by oseiwe(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
cc150615:

you're on point bro,actually they rarely even have time to meet cos everywhere they are They're either coding or trying to crack a code.
lol...we can't even do sh!t
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by oseiwe(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Beennkumar:
Your list isn't complete without programmers. lipsrsealed
babes don ever see you with lappy? you won't have to say much again.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zee World's Married Again Fans,let Get In Here... / Hookup Didn't Start Today, Our Mothers Started It - Prophetess Jane Chukwu / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.