Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities (31317 Views)

5 Professions That Makes It Difficult For Ladies To Get A Husband / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Uruanguy:

I like your swag any how as far as there satisfaction. # Kachis barbie a beauty to behold!

hahaha
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Truman155:
in what way can this post increase the price of bonny light crude oil in the international market
Do I look like your oiyel minister? tongue
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by laidian(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
paulsir:
programmers,their social life is zero.always thinking like a mad person.They can take you to an eatery and forget you are @ their front.

You are making sense bro
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Gynacologist(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sanchez01:

I agree to all, save for your #4. These people are something else and there is this sickly belief that they are 'hoes'. Nurses, being on that list is a no for me.
kom to tink of it where do pple get tat notion tat nurses are hos?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Gynacologist(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Terrible liars grin grin... They lie in their profession... They also lie in their relationships.. Only God knows if their 'good morning' aint even a lie undecided undecided..
u gat me crackin there lol.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:

On the contrary, the trumpet is already dead due to old age cry
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by femmysin(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Factory workers
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by austine4real(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
-Yahoo boiz
-travellers
-army always drafting em
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gynacologist:
u gat me crackin there lol.
wink wink
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by vislabraye(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.
Sailors. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by stevedeey(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2014
computer programmers

spend almost all the hours of the day with their system
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by addictiv(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu
I really admire lawyers...yea they may keep u on ur toes for a while but they eventually make a great companion
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by ItsAaliyah: 1:15am On Dec 03, 2014
paulsir:
programmers,their social life is zero.always thinking like a mad person.They can take you to an eatery and forget you are @ their front.

OMG! This is so so true.

They never remember anything, dates or anniversaries.

Pilots should make the list......I just can't develop high blood pressure anytime he goes to work.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by sistrunk: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2014
addictiv:

I really admire lawyers...yea they may keep u on ur toes for a while but they eventually make a great companion

Hey you're absolutely right! watsup?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by zelda4u: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2014
janitors. imagine a girl introducing his boyfriend as "he cleans classrooms.", unless the guy is smart enough to put a spin into it and say that he's a "Building Maintenance Manager"
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Poly87(m): 4:31am On Dec 03, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry
like seriously?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sanchez01: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2014
yaskarahyelhope:
Sanchez01, is it hoes or whores. Ur believe is to yaself. Nurses are workaholics. Its only d few dat spoils d rest. Don't insult nurses. If U can't marry one, stay clear for others.

I'll add d wedding planners and decorators!
If you noticed my spelling you'd discover that it was in inverted commas, I spelt it that way on purpose because I don't like using harsh and vulgar words. And about nurses, I didn't condemn, I only stated what I heard. Nurses are wonderful people and I happen to know a handful who are married. I don't hate them in any way and I'm sorry if I struck the wrong chord.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by ugojamali(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2014
farano:
Do I look like your oiyel minister? tongue

You're beautiful.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2014
ugojamali:

You're beautiful.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by addictiv(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2014
sistrunk:

Hey you're absolutely right! watsup?
Doing incredibly well dearie....
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by dibizzy(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2014
krall:
rig worker.?¿
......mehn,i fall into dis category,its really hard
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
SeverusSnape:
PROSTITUTION!... The world's oldest profession.

They even have more dating opportunities due to constant contact witht the opposite gender.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu
lawyers rock oh
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Anaskie(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Terrible liars grin grin... They lie in their profession... They also lie in their relationships.. Only God knows if their 'good morning' aint even a lie undecided undecided..
Haba, wetin lawyers do u!

Everybody lies. Stop making it sound as if lying is peculiar to only the legal profession.

If you check very well, u must have probably lied dis mrng. smiley
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by abuchisimon(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2014
and what abt my student-barbers?? They aint gat a second to spare
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Anaskie:
Haba, wetin lawyers do u!

Everybody lies. Stop making it sound as if lying is peculiar to only the legal profession.

If you check very well, u must have probably lied dis mrng. smiley
Hehehehe grin grin.. "By their fruits, you shall know them' tongue tongue..
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by sutst: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
wat of engineers
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Ejimike: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
Female sodiers. Guys are always scared to approach uniform female sodiers
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
BellaBambina:
Hmmmmmm!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.