Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities (31314 Views)

5 Professions That Makes It Difficult For Ladies To Get A Husband / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by arabambi123: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Offshore workers should top list.These are guys to respect.not always easy to keep relationship.Always in the middle of the sea.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shon sir! My hands dey up oga mi. Make i bring am down? grin

i dey o. How your end boss?
KingTom:
My boss how far grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Cheeun(f): 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
OMG! grin
purplesummer:

Are you a lawyer?
I'm wondering how a wig could sit on your hair
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
Shon sir! My hands dey up oga mi. Make i bring am down? grin

i dey o. How your end boss?
Oboy unto Christmas village things grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Chai. I dey feel your way mehn.

Me go dey cali o. Maybe i fit go for new year but i want flex cali during christmas after 8yearsgrin

that village way pure mehn. Which side your villa dey? Hope say you don load cash for ghana must go ba? grin grin because you go spend till your pocket go cry grin
KingTom:
Oboy unto Christmas village things grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sanchez01, is it hoes or whores. Ur believe is to yaself. Nurses are workaholics. Its only d few dat spoils d rest. Don't insult nurses. If U can't marry one, stay clear for others.

I'll add d wedding planners and decorators!

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry
Agbabiaka o! 57? Chai, sorry.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by MacluvPH(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oil and gas logistic coordinators,they work almost round the clock.especially one Mr Harrison in our company who hardly go to his house and would want everybody to work like him.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
Agbabiaka o! 57? Chai, sorry.
Thank you my dear grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
Chai. I dey feel your way mehn.

Me go dey cali o. Maybe i fit go for new year but i want flex cali during christmas after 8yearsgrin

that village way pure mehn. Which side your villa dey? Hope say you don load cash for ghana must go ba? grin grin because you go spend till your pocket go cry grin
Na village you dey go spend christmas? No worry if na flexing, we go scatter town. grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Thank you my dear grin
you re welcome. My gynae is very cute, all his female colleagues start frowning when he smiles at a patient.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Truman155(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.
in what way can this post increase the price of bonny light crude oil in the international market
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Uruanguy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin

Afterall your driver or get man can still do the work while the mugu hangs there to make money. Just trying to help u complete your arguments lol.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
I dey o grin

we go scatter am grin na your pocket dey talk na grin
KingTom:
Na village you dey go spend christmas? No worry if na flexing, we go scatter town. grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Uruanguy:

Afterall your driver or get man can still do the work while tge mugu hangs there to make money.

yeayea

Your brain is Valid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:
you re welcome. My gynae is very cute, all his female colleagues start frowning when he smiles at a patient.
Ah, then I am a direct opposite of him grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
I dey o grin

we go scatter am grin na your pocket dey talk na grin
grin grin grin. lipsrsealed
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anyhow na grin

this one your mouth come dey get x ontop grin grin
KingTom:
grin grin grin. lipsrsealed
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Ah, then I am a direct opposite of him grin
Lol... Perhaps you are his opposite. He is a charming young Peruvian. He has this nice accent and he is single... Hence ladies adore him.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Uruanguy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yeayea

I like your swag any how as far as there satisfaction. # Kachisbarbie a beauty to behold!
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yea. One madman renewed the license just yesterday grin
Kachisbarbie:

yeayea

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by AdeniyiA(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Timothy3113:
How does dis reduce price of garri
garri resurrected ?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
Anyhow na grin

this one your mouth come dey get x ontop grin grin
I bin swallow bone grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by socrateez(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
psychologist - he reads your mind and knows what you're going to think before it even occurs to you
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:

Lol... Perhaps you are his opposite. He is a charming young Peruvian. He has this nice accent and he is single... Hence ladies adore him.
Ah you see, I am a scruffy old Ijebu man, I have a terrible Yoruba accent, hence ladies are repulsed by me grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
I talk am grin you be soji guy fa grin pass me the meet while you keep on swallowing your bones grin grin
KingTom:
I bin swallow bone grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
CalabarBoi:
I talk am grin you be soji guy fa grin pass me the meet while you keep on swallowing your bones grin grin
No wahala, but na vulture meat wey me dey flex o grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
Ah you see, I am a scruffy old Ijebu man, I have a terrible Yoruba accent, hence ladies are repulsed by me grin
Go joor! I don't believe a word of what you just wrote... Trying not to blow your trumpet right?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Diposky: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.

6.Single-Pastor.

7.Off-shore Professionals.

8.Astronauts

9.Female Army Officer. grin grin grin
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
BellaBambina:

Go joor! I don't believe a word of what you just wrote... Trying not to blow your trumpet right?
On the contrary, the trumpet is already dead due to old age cry
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
KingTom:
No wahala, but na vulture meat wey me dey flex o grin
hehehe. Keep that one for yourself grin. Hala me when you dey flex meat for children grin na only old men like you fit flex vulture meat grin i never reach grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / 5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.