Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities (31319 Views)

5 Professions That Makes It Difficult For Ladies To Get A Husband / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by farano(f): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin
heh like seriously
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by datguru: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
No 5 should not be there
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu
Terrible liars grin grin... They lie in their profession... They also lie in their relationships.. Only God knows if their 'good morning' aint even a lie undecided undecided..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

what of lawyers?
Damn...I can't date a lawyer!
Jeezz.
They would always give you the implied meaning of everything.

*mbanu
But we don't have less dating opportunities tongue

I'm sure you typing from 'hear say' and not real life experience undecided
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Terrible liars grin grin... They lie in their profession... They also lie in their relationships.. Only God knows if their 'good morning' aint even a lie undecided undecided..
So you have never lied in a relationship shocked
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chibwike(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
some of you here are up to 40yrs. But lil kesh is your mentor! Chai! TB Joshua is your friend
How does this relate to the topic

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
don't try bankers o
That their desk ehn,they stay there and meet the whole babes.

___but why should I want my man to be @home, as long as he is making money there. He should hang there na grin
grin grin... @Kachisbarbie, you no go kill me with laff oo... I love your sincerity kiss.

I laughed when I saw bankers there shocked shocked.. Those people, fear them save the disciplined/ religious ones.. I have a friend (boo's former neighbour) who got a job as a banker with UBA Bank, Abuja Campus, UNIPORT grin grin..

Dz nigga couldn't contain his joy cheesy cheesy.. Ask me why?? He was jubilating, not cos of the job but @ the number of chics/girls he'll be getting @ work just @ a wink undecided undecided
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by ireneony(f): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
op 1,2 and 4 are known for screwing around
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Doctors are no exception either grin

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

So you have never lied in a relationship shocked
And you want to compare that to those of lawyers ? Jezzzz shocked shocked.. Don't even thread on that path biko undecided undecided.. I'm talking outta experience, and not assumption here...

I naturally love intelligent and smart guys with passion kiss kiss, and I felt as a lawyer, he should possess all these attributes wink, and @ such, deserves a chance cheesy...

Naijaboiy, trust me (no exaggerations), the lies dz nigga fed me with were hilarious (whenever I sit back and remember them), so clean, well arranged, and the list continues grin grin, and you know the funniest thing? You'll never suspect cool...

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:
Doctors are no exception either grin
You are joking, right wink?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Exjoker(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thank you for letting me know about them... I will try to avoid them as soon as possible
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Missmossy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
You are joking, right wink?
Not at all, am damn serious tongue
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by paulsir: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
programmers,their social life is zero.always thinking like a mad person.They can take you to an eatery and forget you are @ their front.

8 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
Missmossy:

Not at all, am damn serious tongue
cheesy cheesy.. I gerrit tongue
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by englishmart(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
How does this relate to the topic
why don't you ban me for derailing?
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chibwike(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
why don't you ban me for derailing?
I dont need to ban you...you re old enough to know what is right.
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin... @Kachisba rbie, you no go kill me with laff oo... I love your sincerity kiss.

I laughed when I saw bankers there shocked shocked.. Those people, fear them save the disciplined/ religious ones.. I have a friend (boo's former neighbour) who got a job as a banker with UBA Bank, Abuja Campus, UNIPORT grin grin..

Dz nigga couldn't contain his joy cheesy cheesy.. Ask me why?? He was jubilating, not cos of the job but @ the number of chics/girls he'll be getting @ work just @ a wink undecided undecided

lolz.
You don't need to tell me, I have people in the system. It's not easy seeing all those babes and removing eye.

naijaboiy:

But we don't have less dating opportunities tongue
I'm sure you typing from 'hear say' and not real life experience undecided
I dated an undergraduate lawyer then in school, just 3weeks...guy.
This dude turn am to military relationship. I liked the fact that he was very intelligent, everytime he is reading useless book and quoting law(s) for me. He wanted to turn me to lawyer by relationship o.
Any small thing I do, he will give me the legal explanation. He doesn't speak anyhow English, if I send text...using acronyms...he would say he couldn't decode my text message...hhahahahahaha
Nna ehn, I come tire o.

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
And you want to compare that to those of lawyers ? Jezzzz shocked shocked.. Don't even thread on that path biko undecided undecided.. I'm talking outta experience, and not assumption here...

I naturally love intelligent and smart guys with passion kiss kiss, and I felt as a lawyer, he should possess all these attributes wink, and @ such, deserves a chance cheesy...

Naijaboiy, trust me (no exaggerations), the lies dz nigga fed me with were hilarious (whenever I sit back and remember them), so clean, well arranged, and the list continues grin grin, and trust me, you'll never suspect...
So because you happened to come across a pathetic liar who co incidentally is a lawyer means it applies to every member of that field cheesy

That logic does not follow undecided

The issue about lawyers being liars does not have anything to do with relationships but mainly in court. Well that's another topic entirely so I wouldn't want to start dragging the issue and then derailing this thread.

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

So because you happened to come across a pathetic liar who co incidentally is a lawyer means it applies to every member of that field cheesy

That logic does not follow undecided

The issue about lawyers being liars does not have anything to do with relationships but mainly in court. Well that's another topic entirely so I wouldn't want to start dragging the issue and then derailing this thread.

Future lawyers always defending themselves since time immemorial undecided undecided.. I still stand to say 'Lying is a trait with lawyers, be it in their profession or otherwise embarassed..

Tell me, a nigga that finds it so easy to tell you that 'black is red' with points confusing/ convincing you grin grin can do anything just to save/keep a relationship, forgetting that the lies keeps piling up, and I get so irritated with useless lies undecided..

N/B: When I use the word 'Lawyers are Liars', don't get me wrong... The good ones are still there but few when compared to the bad eggs tongue tongue..
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
You don't need to tell me, I have people in the system. It's not easy seeing all those babes and removing eye.

I dated an undergraduate lawyer then in school, just 3weeks...guy.
This dude turn am to military relationship. I liked the fact that he was very intelligent, everytime he is reading useless book and quoting law(s) for me. He wanted to turn me to lawyer by relationship o.
Any small thing I do, he will give me the legal explanation. He doesn't speak anyhow English, if I send text...using acronyms...he would say he couldn't decode my text message...hhahahahahaha
Nna ehn, I come tire o.
Now be sincere to yourself...how many law students have you seen doing that? trying to cite cases and use big words just to intimidate people in normal discussions undecided

Personally I don't do it,,and I hardly notice people who do it here.

So I don't see how your experience with one covers for all.

This is just a fallacy of hasty generalisation undecided
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by englishmart(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
chibwike:
I dont need to ban you...you re old enough to know what is right.
lol. You just can't grin
So don't go there. Hahah
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by chibwike(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
englishmart:
lol. You just can't grin
So don't go there. Hahah
E don do
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by 1one: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Incase undecided
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Future lawyers always defending themselves since time immemorial undecided undecided.. I still stand to say 'Lying is a trait with lawyers, be it in their profession or otherwise embarassed..
Sigh...this is totally wrong and borne out of a myopic opinion.

Now what proof do you have to say someone who chooses to study law did so just because he/she knows he/she is a liar and so Law is the right profession.

Everybody lies,,what does it have to do with your profession

Tell me, a nigga that finds it so easy to tell you that 'black is red' with points confusing/ convincing you grin grin can do anything just to save/keep a relationship, forgetting that the lies keeps piling up, and I get so irritated with useless lies undecided..
LoL...you got me cracking with this grin

The above quoted is something every man or woman do just to save his/her relationship.

The fact that you experienced it with a lawyer/law student does not hold any meaning undecided

N/B: When I use the word 'Lawyers are Liars', don't get me wrong... The good ones are still there but few when compared to the bad eggs tongue tongue..
Now the term 'lawyers are liars' doesn't have anything to do with a relationship.

This relates to cases where some lawyers defend someone in court even though his/her client is guilty.

And yes there are also good ones who don't do such,,they stand by the truth smiley

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
Actors/Actresses: they are too exposed to a lot of obscenities.

Can't watch my wife/girlfriend kissing another just because she's doing her 'job' undecided
that is insecurity

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
naijaboiy:

Sigh...this is totally wrong and borne out of a myopic opinion.

Everybody lies,,what does it have to do with your profession

LoL...you got me cracking with this grin

The above quoted is something every man or woman do just to save his/her relationship.

[i][font=serif]Now the term 'lawyers are liars' doesn't have anything to do with a relationship.

This relates to cases where some lawyers defend someone in court even though his/her client is guilty.

And yes there are also good ones who don't do such,,they stand by the truth smiley

No Sir.. It's not a myopic opinion but something we clearly see daily..

They make their daily bread through these.. You don't lie? You loose a case/client, save the case(s) is/are already in your favour..

When it becomes a HABIT, it becomes irritating..

When I said this, I citied an example of 'calling black, red', and I said, some1 who finds it easy mincing words with people also find it easy doing same with his relationships..

Did I deny the fact? I doubt.. Yes, they are but quite a handful...

2 Likes

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
farano:
1. Police: S/he has his own handcuffs lol

2. Bankers: They normally spend a lot of time in the office waiting for feedback and turnaround.

3. Chefs/Cooks: Being experts on how food tastes, it is harder for them to enjoy your food since they have the ability to notice subtle mistakes.

4. Nurses: They work both day and night shifts.

5. Firefighters: You'll make yourself crazy worrying about him or her

You are free to add yours.

autopsy pathologist :DDD

1 Like

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

No Sir.. It's not a myopic opinion but something we clearly see daily..

They make their daily bread through these.. You don't lie? You loose a case/client, save the case(s) is/are already in your favour..

When it becomes a HABIT, it becomes irritating..

When I said this, I citied an example of 'calling black, red', and I said, some1 who finds it easy mincing words with people also find it easy doing same with his relationships..

Did I deny the fact? I doubt.. Yes, they are but quite a handful...
hmmmmm.....a case of "Abia State Govt Lawyer".....me I just dey pass....lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by kelvinmuffins3(m): 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kush up gal
Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
.... u no go kill me...hian!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professions That Have Less Dating Opportunities by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
KingTom:
Gynaecologists: They err sorry we spend our time around women all day so girls normally feel insecure when around us, though they shouldn't. That is why I am still single at 57 cry cry
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money / Who Is The Most Beautifull{female] And Handsome{male] Nairalander As At Now? / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.