Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin (13852 Views)

Aliyu Tola, A Man, Is The Commissioner For Women Affairs In Adamawa / Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by QuotaSyste(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2008
E_DIPO:

MAY THERE SOULS REST IN PEACE.

@Qoutasystem,

it is an understatement to say i am shocked at your submissions. we are talking of human lives, whether or not they are yorubas' hausaa or igbos. i don't even care of what background they belong. we are concerned about a sick nation being led by sick leaders and all you could do is come out this bold with so much insensitivity!
while i strongly do not agree with the caption, i think questioning what youth corpers are doing out there in Jos suggests that you never served or you did not school properly(no insult meant).

i am yoruba, currently in kano with two of my elder brothers who also work in Kano, if we get killed today, you'd blame us also for working in kano, so where is the place of cultural diversity and acceptance? think about it.

the mayhem is condemnable and most unfortunate. the big men who sponsored this unslaught are in the comforts of their houses enjoying the presence of armed security men.

so many people have died innocently, there is no point therefore making it look as if they were particularly targeted because they were yoruba corpers.

we would do to ourselves great injustice if we fail to address issues devoid of ethnic chauvinism.

once again, my heart goes to all the families of the deceased.

lets think, talk and act like a people of one nation.

God bless nigeria.
Don't be silly and stupid Mr Yoruba man. If you have known how to read and comprehend, you have read where i wrote that your same Yoruba brothers and sisters where questioning what Igbo people are doing in nothern nigeria when ever they are butchered by the same senseless and illiterate almajiri awusas. You brothers and sisters have always demanded and suggested in this forum that Igbo people should leave northern nigeria and emigrate back to the east since northern nigeria is not their land.

Your same brothers and sisters have insinuated in this forum that the reason why Igbos are the targets of the senseless awusa's killings is because Igbos are arrogant and unrespectful to the awusas in their land, therefore they the Igbos deserves what ever they got at the hands of the barbaric awusas. Can you imagine that? Now, i think Yorubas are also arrogant and unrespectful to them, so that's why your people were hacked down by the same animals. or may be they thought you were Igbos? Perhaps.

Your Yoruba brothers and sisters of this forum and other nigerian forums have even went on sometimes to demand that Igbos should leave Lagos and every other nigerian cities and emigrate back to their eastern part of nigeria because they are arrogant and greedy. I mean, this is nigeria, a country that is own 100% by Igbo people together with every other nigerians, but they the Igbos are being questioned why they left their own part of the country to migrate to other parts to engage in education, business, work and other things.

Just 3 days ago before it emerged that Yorubas were victims, your idiotic sister of this forum by the name RedHotChic was suggesting that Igbos living in northern nigeria be tasked to pay higher taxes than others ethnic groups living in the same area. Her reason is that the more money extracted from Igbos should be used to rehabilitate the almajiris so that they would stop targeting Igbos for their killing rituals.

When she was insinuating that just 3 days ago, none of your Yoruba people cautioned her. Inside them, they thought that their idiot sister has made a nice suggestion. Well, i think the Yorubas living in northern nigeria should be taxed more now to help in sending those almajiris to western type education and creating jobs for them so they would stop targeting and killing Yorubas. What says you about my suggestion? I also want to hear more about this taxing suggestion from that idiot RedHotChic now that the chicken has come home to roost.

Do you want now to claim that you haven't seen nor read about what i am talking about either in this forum or in any other nigerian forum? Do you want me to dig out some of the writings for you to read what your brothers and sisters wrote against Igbo victims when they were been hacked to death instead of comdemning the senseless awusa idiots? Do you want to claim to be blind to the extent that you haven't read such in this forum?  I bet you had there been no Yoruba casualty in this current cowardice act of the awusas, your Yoruba masters, those that you assisted in the mass killing of Igbos, non of you Yorubas would have bothered to comment on the current slaughtering of innocent people the illiterate awusas.

You hypocrites are everywhere now not because you usually denounce the reckless killings of Igbos by the illiterate bastard awusas, but only, and i repeat, only because you Yorubas are vicitims this time around. Only 3 down and you are already feeling the pinch. You should then ask how we have been feeling since before the war until this date having lost nearly to 4 million people to this blood sucking awusas whom are been aided by no other people than you Yorubas.

It would have been business as usual trying to think and continue asking questions about why the Igbos continue migrating to such places when they are been killed in those places. I want to see you and your Yoruba brothers and sisters start asking questions about what you and your people are doing in northern nigeria when you are also their target for their killing rituals. Is Lagos and other Yoruba cities not big enough to contain you people? My question to all you hypocrite Yorubas is, what are you and your dead youth coppers doing in northern nigeria? Nonsense!!!
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Don't be silly and stupid Mr Yoruba man. If you have known how to read and comprehend, you have read where i wrote that your same Yoruba brothers and sisters where questioning what Igbo people are doing in nothern nigeria when ever they are butchered by the same senseless and illiterate almajiri awusas. You brothers and sisters have always demanded and suggested in this forum that Igbo people should leave northern nigeria and emigrate back to the east since northern nigeria is not their land.

Your same brothers and sisters have insinuated in this forum that the reason why Igbos are the targets of the senseless awusa's killings is because Igbos are arrogant and unrespectful to the awusas in their land, therefore they the Igbos deserves what ever they got at the hands of the barbaric awusas. Can you imagine that? Now, i think Yorubas are also arrogant and unrespectful to them, so that's why your people were hacked down by the same animals. or may be they thought you were Igbos? Perhaps.

Your Yoruba brothers and sisters of this forum and other nigerian forums have even went on sometimes to demand that Igbos should leave Lagos and every other nigerian cities and emigrate back to their eastern part of nigeria because they are arrogant and greedy. I mean, this is nigeria, a country that is own 100% by Igbo people together with every other nigerians, but they the Igbos are being questioned why they left their own part of the country to migrate to other parts to engage in education, business, work and other things.

Just 3 days ago before it emerged that Yorubas were victims, your idiotic sister of this forum by the name RedHotChic was suggesting that Igbos living in northern nigeria be tasked to pay higher taxes than others ethnic groups living in the same area. Her reason is that the more money extracted from Igbos should be used to rehabilitate the almajiris so that they would stop targeting Igbos for their killing rituals.

When she was insinuating that just 3 days ago, none of your Yoruba people cautioned her. Inside them, they thought that their idiot sister has made a nice suggestion. Well, i think the Yorubas living in northern nigeria should be taxed more now to help in sending those almajiris to western type education and creating jobs for them so they would stop targeting and killing Yorubas. What says you about my suggestion? I also want to hear more about this taxing suggestion from that idiot RedHotChic now that the chicken has come home to roost.

Do you want now to claim that you haven't seen nor read about what i am talking about either in this forum or in any other nigerian forum? Do you want me to dig out some of the writings for you to read what your brothers and sisters wrote against Igbo victims when they were been hacked to death instead of comdemning the senseless awusa idiots? Do you want to claim to be blind to the extent that you haven't read such in this forum?  I bet you had there been no Yoruba casualty in this current cowardice act of the awusas, your Yoruba masters, those that you assisted in the mass killing of Igbos, non of you Yorubas would have bothered to comment on the current slaughtering of innocent people the illiterate awusas.

You hypocrites are everywhere now not because you usually denounce the reckless killings of Igbos by the illiterate bastard awusas, but only, and i repeat, only because you Yorubas are vicitims this time around. Only 3 down and you are already feeling the pinch. You should then ask how we have been feeling since before the war until this date having lost nearly to 4 million people to this blood sucking awusas whom are been aided by no other people than you Yorubas.

It would have been business as usual trying to think and continue asking questions about why the Igbos continue migrating to such places when they are been killed in those places. I want to see you and your Yoruba brothers and sisters start asking questions about what you and your people are doing in northern nigeria when you are also their target for their killing rituals. Is Lagos and other Yoruba cities not big enough to contain you people? My question to all you hypocrite Yorubas is, what are you and your dead youth coppers doing in northern nigeria? Nonsense!!!

Friend, u are definitely versed like a pig livng in a hideous swine.
Ur response and conduct to this heinous crime is shameful, reprehensible and ignoble.
Ur mind is segmented typical of a despicable, unchangeable, rigid and myopic deluded hoodwink slowpoke.
Have you ever thought of the possibility of a one nigeria?
What do these peeps want from these harmless corp members?
You obviously do not know what it means to serve one's fatherland.
To answer your question, they were in Jos to serve their mandatory 1 yr service to the nation.
Possibly as teachers to educate your brothers and sisters an easy task that your team fynds hard to undertake.
The emphasis on their tribe is because they are serving outsyde their immediate environment.
Thus it is a shame that your cohorts could carry out such a grievous and severe crime.
Grow up boi. I wonder how some people will visit NLand and will still remain so ignorant, unintelligent, mundane, unpolished and excellently useless with mouths dripping wet with filth.
If you are from the north, you should bury yourself in shame except you are illiterate and uneducated then you can be exempted and pardoned.
I served in the north and i commend the civilised manner and ways of the educated elite amongst them.
Take a queue from MC Usman, Mai Suya and other northerners on this forum who though ever ready to defend their ethnicity and tribe do that with an applaudable mien to their characters and person. I disagree with them most times but I still respect them.
It aint about Yorubas, Hausas or Igbo. But Nigerians. Brothers killing brothers. We are one.
Let these above reprisal to your post serve as a foundation to purge your insensitivity and herald a new beginning to your innate assembly and create a new intellectual vault base which you will fynd useful in the new year ahead smiley.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by bawomolo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
chei see the display of english in this thread. take it easy my people cheesy
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

It aint about Yorubas, Hausas or Igbo. But Nigerians. Brothers killing brothers. We are one.

who and who are one? Where do you live?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

If you are from the north, you should bury yourself in shame except you are illiterate and uneducated then you can be exempted and pardoned.
I served in the north [/b]and i commend the civilised manner and ways of the educated elite amongst them.
Take a queue from MC Usman, Mai Suya and other northerners on this forum who though ever ready to defend their ethnicity and tribe do that with an applaudable mien to their characters and person. I disagree with them most times but I still respect them.
It aint about Yorubas, Hausas or Igbo. But Nigerians. [b]Brothers killing brothers.
We are one.
Let these above reprisal to your post serve as a foundation to purge your insensitivity and herald a new beginning to your innate assembly and create a new intellectual vault base which you will fynd useful in the new year ahead smiley.

I served in the North as well, and there are respectable people amongst them. But still - the ease with which things descend into anarchy with 'non-indigenes' or 'Christians' getting killed is unacceptable. It IS about tribe unfortunately, if not, you'd get periodic killing of other tribes in other locations as well - why ONLY in the North?

The fact that there are a few reasonable people among them does not negate the fact that there is an evil bloodthirst here, which is inflamed at the slightest opportunity. That, my friend, is the crux.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

who and who are one? Where do you live?

Supposedly we are Nigerians. We are meant to be one.
Irrespective of the connotations and nuance that we are subdivided, i reiterate we are one.
I have lived in every part of Nigeria and I have been immensely blessed in no little measure.
Nevertheless it is mai 2 cents.
Presently I live in the Naija Delta, muti miles away from home(born yoruba).
I can tell you I am once again at home. smiley grin
Someday e go beta.
There is hope.
I believe smiley
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

I served in the North as well, and there are respectable people amongst them. But still - the ease with which things descend into anarchy with 'non-indigenes' or 'Christians' getting killed is unacceptable. It IS about tribe unfortunately, if not, you'd get periodic killing of other tribes in other locations as well - why ONLY in the North?

The fact that there are a few reasonable people among them does not negate the fact that there is an evil bloodthirst here, which is inflamed at the slightest opportunity. That, my friend, is the crux.

My brother, education is key.
Let us pray for a geometric spread of knowledge to the north and there will be proper sensitisation on the effect of sub wars on friends and visitors.
Lagos is multi-tribal in formation but a considerable amount of peace exists.
There are Muslims and Christians in Lagos who co-habit peacefully.
Until we regard ourselves as one this anomaly will continue.
Peace smiley
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

Supposedly we are Nigerians. We are meant to be one.

We were never meant to be one. We were forcefully amalgamated in 1914 for British convenience and our leaders lacked the political will to renegotiate our co-existence.

santavista:

Irrespective of the connotations and nuance that we are subdivided, i reiterate we are one.

that is your own subjective opinion, those who slaughter others like goats certainly dont think so.

santavista:

I have lived in every part of Nigeria and I have been immensely blessed in no little measure.

I have lived in the US and have been immensely blessed too . . . it doesnt mean Nigeria and the US must be 1.

santavista:

Presently I live in the Naija Delta, muti miles away from home(born yoruba).
I can tell you I am once again at home. smiley grin
Someday e go beta.
There is hope.
I believe smiley

niger Delta citizens are not bloodthirsty religious criminals.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

Let us pray for a geometric spread of knowledge to the north and there will be proper sensitisation on the effect of sub wars on friends and visitors.
Peace smiley

My brother, your naivety is surprising.

Education is not the key to anything . . . what are you going to "educate" these animals about? That killing their neighbor is wrong? Do we not have uneducated folks in Lagos or Aba?

Lagos is "peaceful" simply because it is yorubaland . . . imagine if Lagos was originally Hausa? Pls tell me again how peaceful you think it would have been.

This false idea that we need to "regard ourselves as one" is a tired argument . . . you're preaching to the choir here. We are not the ones brandishing cudgels to kill our neighbors. It doesnt matter how much we "regard ourselves" . . . the Jos mayhem will repeat itself again and its a matter of when not if.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

Peace smiley

I once believed in this 'education' myth myself. But it is just that - a myth. I personally KNOW people, with whom I had this same conversation 6-7 years ago, whose erstwhile 'educated' neighbours also came under this evil bloodthirst and went on killing rampage as well. This wasn't in some rural backwater, but incidentally in JOS as well.

Education is NOT the key - thousands of these killers are educated but still kill. The teacher beaten to death for 'insulting' the Quran was killed in a SCHOOL - that should be enough to tell you that no level of education can eradicate these base instincts from a bloodthirsty people.

Lagos is multi-tribal yes, but there is no Hausa dominance or claim to dominance. Even in Lagos, the largest inter-tribal violence occurs where? You guessed it - Hausa cattle traders against Yorubas. If that doesn't give you enough consideration, nothing will.

Note: I'm not saying the Hausas are the only tribe with battles and the likes, but their tendency to kill people at the slightest perceived (whether real or otherwise) provocation is nothing more than bloodthirst.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
@DavidDylan,

I understand without exception your feelings and conclusions. Quite painful and condemnable.
But we bear same name. Either overtly or covertly, coerced or willingly, knowingly or unknowingly.
The truth is away from home (Nigeria), my brothers and sisters aint just Yorubas but all Nigerians.
The farther i go from home, other nationals of nations in Africa close to Nigeria become members of my extended family.
Hope you see the link and chain matrix.
smiley cheesy
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by debosky(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
It is a PITY this same 'away from home' feeling is not replicated at 'home'.

The reason is because, nothing is at stake - no one can lay claim to the US or Europe as home, so of course you would all claim to be Nigerians.

You are naive, like David said, or being facetious if you don't see the gravity of this matter. Within Nigeria we DON'T bear the same name - if we did, no one would kill another for no reason at all.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
Chei!

cry cry cry
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

@DavidDylan,

I understand without exception your feelings and conclusions. Quite painful and condemnable.
But we bear same name. Either overtly or covertly, coerced or willingly, knowingly or unknowingly.
The truth is away from home (Nigeria), my brothers and sisters aint just Yorubas but all Nigerians.
The farther i go from home, other nationals of nations in Africa close to Nigeria become members of my extended family.
Hope you see the link and chain matrix.
smiley cheesy

no you dont understand my feelings at all. One of the corpers killed was a close family friend so no u dont understand me at all. Its more than painful, it is evil and must be denounced in no uncertain terms.

We dont bear the same name . . . deep down igbos dont want to belong to a nation where they probably find it easier to aspire to be president of the US than their own country. Yorubas want an SNC and autonomous states. Only the parasitic north want the status quo.

Enjoy your blind faith . . . until someone you know ends up a victim. Hopefully it wont be too late for you.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by doyin13(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
Alas, David and Debo don summarise the case wella. . . .
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

My brother, your naivety is surprising.

Education is not the key to anything . . . what are you going to "educate" these animals about? That killing their neighbor is wrong? Do we not have uneducated folks in Lagos or Aba?

Lagos is "peaceful" simply because it is yorubaland . . . imagine if Lagos was originally Hausa? please tell me again how peaceful you think it would have been.

This false idea that we need to "regard ourselves as one" is a tired argument . . . you're preaching to the choir here. We are not the ones brandishing cudgels to kill our neighbors. It doesnt matter how much we "regard ourselves" . . . the Jos mayhem will repeat itself again and its a matter of when not if.

I am more surprised at your repeated sneering outbursts. sad
I only contributed to this thread because of the lowly posts of Quotesystem.
I also remember stating it is my 2cents thus not tentative that anyone should change his or her belief.
Who says we (yorubas) can't continue to be good examples worthy of emulation.
My citing Lagos is to show that tolerance is pertinent.
Are you saying because today we are obviously not one, that i should denounce my friendship with that sensible Hausa pal? or I should stop relating with my Igbo friends?
We might not be one today but I (personally) believe we are(gbam). grin
Hatred is everywhere within same tribe and even between brothers.
The message in my first post was to reprimand Quotesystem to eschew his emphasis on Yorubas.
I believe in education. Not all those that pass through the system are educated. Only those who have been renewed in their mind and are willing to impart their generation.
I am obviously not denying my gross naivety. I seriously seek to increase my knowledge base. grin
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

no you don't understand my feelings at all. One of the corpers killed was a close family friend so no u don't understand me at all. Its more than painful, it is evil and must be denounced in no uncertain terms.

We don't bear the same name . . . deep down igbos don't want to belong to a nation where they probably find it easier to aspire to be president of the US than their own country. Yorubas want an SNC and autonomous states. Only the parasitic north want the status quo.

Enjoy your blind faith . . . until someone you know ends up a victim. Hopefully it wont be too late for you.

I am more sad reading this reply.
You pick the least important of my response to quotesystem and you aggravate it.
Kindly pick a line where i condoned the dastardly act carried out?
What quotesystem is guilty of (tribalism) is what you are spearheading.
I work with a multi national firm in the Naija Delta and I want to imagine how possible it will be for me to survive if they (the community i reside) decide to treat me as an outcast.
You and I are learned so why reason lyk the common hawkers on the street.
That we have leaders who know not their right from left does not mean we should tune our antennas same direction.
This is the best forum for us to outrightly express displeasure at the continous gruesome treatment given to southerners but not to start an online tribal war. This is my message. This is all i mean as being one.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

I work with a multi national firm in the Naija Delta and I want to imagine how possible it will be for me to survive if they (the community i reside) decide to treat me as an outcast.

Try and imagine the pain of those who yesterday recieved the bodies of young men they spent the better part of 20yrs training.

the rest of your posts are just bull. Wake up.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

What have we to show for our "good examples"? you tell me.

santavista:

tolerance in Lagos is irrelevant if i cant feel secure to travel to Abuja, Jos or Niger states.

santavista:

Are you saying because today we are obviously not one, that i should denounce my friendship with that sensible Hausa pal? or I should stop relating with my Igbo friends?

My mum is igbo, my dad is yoruba and my uncle lived and worked in the north for yrs . . . so what's new? Are you friends with nigerians only? So because you and your ghanaian neighbour are not "one" you cant be friends?

santavista:

I believe in education. Not all those that pass through the system are educated. Only those who have been renewed in their mind and are willing to impart their generation.

u just dey waste time.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

This is the best forum for us to outrightly express displeasure at the continous gruesome treatment given to southerners but not to start an online tribal war. This is my message. This is all i mean as being one.

We just keep "expressing displeasure" for nothing. Same thing will happen again and yet again we will offer lame excuses of "expressing displeasure". When the shoe starts pinching you just "express displeasure".
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

Try and imagine the pain of those who yesterday recieved the bodies of young men they spent the better part of 20yrs training.

the rest of your posts are just bull. Wake up.

Jeez,
Ar yu taking these posts personal?
After spelling this in easy understandable terms.
I am in deep shock.
Is there any wrong in telling the north to stop their continous show of ignorance, illiteracy, hatred and accept every Nigerian as one?
Have i said the Northerners should be patted on the back for a job welldone?
Have I not reiterated that their actions are sad?
You do not need to get cross with me if you read well and if truly you read my response to Quotesystem.
We are all grieved.
Maybe your solution is to seek vengeance. Blood for blood.
Maybe the reason why I am preaching a one nation and end to violence is because I live amongst strangers.
Those that caused the mayhem did not know that their people too will suffer because as we talk many indigenes cannot afford food to eat.
I am very sad at your responses and kept my cool not to derail this thread from the purpose it was created for.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by santavista: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
DavidDylan:

We just keep "expressing displeasure" for nothing. Same thing will happen again and yet again we will offer lame excuses of "expressing displeasure". When the shoe starts pinching you just "express displeasure".

LOL.
Since you disagree vehemently with my proposal to remain civil.
I implore and enjoin you to go in2 Jos and take revenge.
Else, proffer or postulate what you think will end the condemnable act.
Stop boring me with this bogus, sham and phony charade of solidarity.
You definitely need to take the chill pill with me.
I am not refraining you from embarking or undertaking your actions.
Be careful and reply sensibly.
Cheers cheesy
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

LOL.
Since you disagree vehemently with my proposal to remain civil.
I implore and enjoin you to go in2 Jos and take revenge.
Else, proffer or postulate what you think will end the condemnable act.
Stop boring me with this bogus, sham and phony charade of solidarity.
You definitely need to take the chill pill with me.
I am not refraining you from embarking or undertaking your actions.
Be careful and reply sensibly.
Cheers cheesy

Lets switch things, since you fraud preach so much about "tolerance" . . . why dont you move ur family over to Jos and have some fun preaching to the choir and "educating" your maalu friends.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
Like i keep reiterating . . . the reason many of you deluded folks come here preaching about "oneness" is because you havent been direct victims just yet.

Take a step further, go meet the families of the dead and talk to them about civility, tolerance and education.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

We are all grieved.

You dont sound grieved at all . . . what would YOU do if you lost a brother in the latest mayhem? Be honest with me, would you be here preaching about tolerance?

santavista:

Maybe your solution is to seek vengeance. Blood for blood.
Maybe the reason why I am preaching a one nation and end to violence is because I live amongst strangers.

1. What is YOUR solution? You talked about education - has it EVER worked?
You mentioned "tolerance" . . . since when and for how long? When will enough be enough.

2. We in foreign countries dont exactly live among family and friends, we live among strangers . . . strangers who dont believe that the solution to crisis is going away with our heads.

santavista:

I am very sad at your responses and kept my cool not to derail this thread from the purpose it was created for.

Your own responses just make me wonder how unsympathetic anyone can be.

I repeat . . . what would YOU do if you just lost your brother in that mayhem?
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Omoteeh: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
OLULEKE AKANDE. Rest in Peace my dear cousin, offspring of the dark complexioned King, who reigns in the land behind the Ome river[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by asha80(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
Is there any wrong in telling the north to stop their continous show of ignorance, illiteracy, hatred and accept every Nigerian as one?

Go and tell that to the mullahs and brainwashed almajiris
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Pataki: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
May their souls rest in peace. One more reason why that useless NYSC should be scrapped. Waste of time and lives.

God save Nigeria.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by DavidDylan(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
asha 80:

Go and tell that to the mullahs and brainwashed almajiris

dont mind him. Na to talk dem know . . . let him go put his family in the line of fire first and come back to preach to us.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by Omoteeh: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
Watch out as the families will be going all out with 2 suits

Please join us as we start a campaign for change. We must stop folding our arms, this is the set time for change.

Thank you all for your comments and support. We all just want peace and we must translate the power in our pens to action.

GOD BLESS
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by tpia: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
santavista:

I am more surprised at your repeated sneering outbursts. sad
I only contributed to this thread because of the lowly posts of Quotesystem.
I also remember stating it is my 2cents thus not tentative that anyone should change his or her belief.
We might not be one today but I (personally) believe we are(gbam). grin
Hatred is everywhere within same tribe and even between brothers.
The message in my first post was to reprimand Quotesystem to eschew his emphasis on Yorubas.
I am obviously not denying my gross naivety. I seriously seek to increase my knowledge base. grin

you're obviously new to nairaland.

As for Quotasystem- once you understand the meaning of redneck, you've understood him. Responding to him tends to be a waste of time though occasionally he gets too stringent to ignore.
Re: Northerner Kill Yoruba Corpers Leke Akande; Tola Odusola, Ibukun Akinjogbin by ow11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2008
Look those militants and their leaders in the north should be brought to face the full wrath of Law. Or just the Nigerian Army! grin

@debosky

seems like the other thread's been locked. The '500' people were going TO Jos and not in Jos. Why haven't the soldiers arrested the vampires in Jos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / Judge Withdraws From Fani-kayode’s N4.9bn Fraud Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.