Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. (641 Views)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
My friend chigozie came to me for advice about his girlfriend he love so much, but the problem is that the girl in question said to my friend that she is not sexually attracted to him but she love him because my friend is very nice to her. Though the girl told my friend to be patient with her that she is trying to develop sexual attraction for him. So friends what advice wil i give to chigozie my friend and can this girl still develop sexaully attraction for him? Pls ur advice is highly needed.
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by pasqal09: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
I have just two words for your friend

FRIEND ZONE
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by IamLEGEND1: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
one word of advice for ur friend

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not,den he shouldnt complain wen he finds himself inside d "wetin b d name again"?
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by Exjoker(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If not,den he shouldnt complain wen he finds himself inside d "wetin b d name again"?
Friend zoo, hope im correct
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by wirelessssss(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friend zoom
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by okabe(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Op, omo tell ur abo.ki make im port sharp sharp...dia r lots of girls out dat wey dey ready 2 die on top im matter
Re: She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Him. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Tell your friend to stop being nice. If he gives her money,he should stop. If he calls everyday,he shouldnt call more than once a week. If he sees her most time ,he should stop giving her attention.

Tell your friend to get a life,even if to see football with his friends.

(1) (Reply)

6 Regrets In Marriage / Lol... / Ladies! When Was D Last Time You Took Your Guy/man Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.