Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? (51306 Views)

Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign / Marriage With A Member Of Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by IDnoble1: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
nacosprof:
Divide that one by 12 is my salary pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That Na lie Bror
which kind work or pay be dat
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by osayuking(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
edozie04:
80k? seriously? that money can finish in my hands under 1hour
only you ₪a Dangote group of company

1 Like

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by adeolaod(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't know What is wrong with some of us...I have a family and the combined income for me and my wife is 100k and we have 2kids with the second Just some week..the fact is that if u don't overdo tinz, u Can actually be OK with 80k and still live... we also have a piece of land that we intend to start building by next year..So don't scare people off family life...have we ask ourselves How mush our parent were making then that They still end up sending 4kids thru universities...it's Just PLANNING

1 Like

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Greg2015(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thats ur own cup of tea........quote author=edozie04 post=28578374]80k? seriously? that money can finish in my hands under 1hour[/quote]
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by osayuking(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Have you really take your time to view a local govt staff payroll? If not try and have a look only then you will appreciate 80k salary with a family....don't they have family? Are their children homeless? Are they out of school? Answer NO...bottom line is that it all depends on ranking of once want in other of priority. 80k as salary is worth a million dollar bill to some couples
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Christafarian(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So why didnt the numerous children of the poor open doors for them? The numerous children homeless on the streets under bridge around the country nko? why didnt they make the parents rich overnight? Such a belief is for Naive myopic people. Its always good for us to be realistic about life. Do you know the huge chunk a single child slashes from somebody's salary? As the child grows, the expenses increase. This country is over populated already. we need serious population control.
The poor guy said, 'some children', with emphasis on 'some'
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by esota4280(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
I always feel amaze when people are looking for JOB, their is JOB everywhere so y searching. Self employment is the best paid JOB in the all of African continent. I will give you some example n do the search yourself, e.g AGRICULTURE SECTOR
This is the most cheapest,most lucrative, money rainy business av ever seen. Take fishery for example. Whatever money or amount you put into fishery you get timez 2 of whatever input or fund involve. So, let think of how to raise money and take the risk of doing business instead of looking for JOB.
SIGN: ESOTA4280
MORE INFO CALL: 08036734969
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
edozie04:
Really?
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by EssienFM(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
do u guys live in reality,?someguys live below n live well, must we pay 150k 4 house,even wen million graduate witot a job annually. u hv right 2 call names,bt i seen couple wit less doe,i think most a nt realist here
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by mrintelligent(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote author=dmahn post=28576796]This argument came up in my hostel when we started to discuss about the current job opportunities in the country and their salaries.. We then ventured into the banking sector sector in which a brother said those accountants collect just 80k per month... He said the money is so foolish and so low that he can't marry a wife with that amount of money.. I counter him and based my own argument on the fact that the money is manageable and I ll set up a marriage and start a life with it..Some agreed with my decision while others are like neva will they marry with data on d ground that it's to low to survive... I believed that everyone has its own philosophy of tot... My question is directed majorly to the graduated ones... . Based on the limited job opportunities and low salary for d available ones, Is 80k manageable to start a living or not...Pls comment with reasons.... Thanks[/quote

YES. It's manageable to start with. Just pray God gives u a very good wife that will understand ur condition and not the 'Material things' freak bitch

1 Like

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by jagagbosa(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
edozie04:
wasted youth..

2 Likes

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by MikkyT1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
So they want to wait till they receive 1million as salary first? undecided
Lovely comment....how dem won take get job if they cant start from somewhere na still dem go dey complain say no work..eni to lori ko ni fila (some pple get head but no cap)
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by zinachidi(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
as for me, NO, if i make that money monthly, it wont be okay to start a family. House rent, electricity bill, transport fare to and from ur work place 5 days a week, sanitation fee and other miscellanous. Add them up, the money never finish. U never talk feeding money sef. It wil be worse if u have kids by then(add skul fees join). I think ur savings at the end of the month will be meagre. Buh all the same, people vary. Me i prefer being single and comfortable than starting a family and trying to make ends meet with that salary.

1 Like

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Tboiszwag(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
YungwizzzyPt7:
If you earn 80k your wife should be able to earn 50

so marriage starts!!
yea u r right
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Sheriff19: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
ITbomb:

I don't really know the kind of lifestyle you are living bro but the reality is that 80% of Nigerians are living on less than 80k a month and are having family. Maybe you were born and brought up in a family that leaves nothing to spare in ensuring their children have the best.
"you wont know when other expenses will begin to creep in from nowhere" just betrayed the kind of lifestyle you are living

80k per month with a working wife is the reality in most Nigerian homes. Family planning and prudent management of resources is the key.

Let me give you a scenario. An entry level graduate (on level 8 ) in a civil service is earning 50k and it will take him another 6 to 8 years to get to a level he could earn 80k plus. Do you think most of those civil servants you see with family are earning 200k a month?
bro u said it all
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Sheriff19: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeolaod:
I don't know What is wrong with some of us...I have a family and the combined income for me and my wife is 100k and we have 2kids with the second Just some week..the fact is that if u don't overdo tinz, u Can actually be OK with 80k and still live... we also have a piece of land that we intend to start building by next year..So don't scare people off family life...have we ask ourselves How mush our parent were making then that They still end up sending 4kids thru universities...it's Just PLANNING
thanks man I think most pple here are not being realistic or probabbly some are still students dreaming of a 6 figure salary well dream on. 90 percent of Nigerians liv well below 80k
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
thorpido:
I just put that as a luxurious estimate.I actually think they would spend much less.
are you sure thaat family can eat fried egg and bread when they want to.. cool...me i sabi eat o...only me sef go eat the 80k finish then wetin my family go wak? grin
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Finally our useless government is to be blamed for such situation..i think salaries should be regulated accross all parastatals and organizations...while some few earn about a million naira because they work in multinationals others like the example given earns 80k...the government should do something about this madness...as for me I would never dare marry with 80k salary..never...
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Trottle: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
BoboYekini:
I didn't see where the OP mentioned the wife earning an additional N60k. So how did 80k become (80+60)k?
@OP, unless your wife is just coming off the bus from the village, or somehow she has millions and wants to be the one supporting you, that amount will never work. Which working city babe will even stoop to have a boyfriend who has no car, does not live in the happening parts of town, and does not follow the latest style trends? Much less a husband?
Stoop you say? yet those "working city babe" would continue to lament about husband scarcity.
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Sheriff19: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
humilitypays:
God bless you too Larriekay, don't mind all these kids and rich-people-wannabes trying to form what I don't know just to appear whatever.

Most ppl commenting here were raised by parents that earned less than 50k per month...and some the cumulative income of their family is also below 80k, but they will come here to spew rubbish just to sound smart and big...while deceiving the gullible ones.

80k per month is a big income in Nigeria of today. Where are the jobs that pay 80k per month to talk of?

What matters is how the guy earning 80k per month spends his income and his vision, dream and plans...he can start up a business to add up to his salary with time...must he depend on his salary till he dies

Nigerian youths should pls wake up and stop fooling themselves!!!
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Sheriff19: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
humilitypays:
God bless you too Larriekay, don't mind all these kids and rich-people-wannabes trying to form what I don't know just to appear whatever.

Most ppl commenting here were raised by parents that earned less than 50k per month...and some the cumulative income of their family is also below 80k, but they will come here to spew rubbish just to sound smart and big...while deceiving the gullible ones.

80k per month is a big income in Nigeria of today. Where are the jobs that pay 80k per month to talk of?

What matters is how the guy earning 80k per month spends his income and his vision, dream and plans...he can start up a business to add up to his salary with time...must he depend on his salary till he dies

Nigerian youths should pls wake up and stop fooling themselves!!!
well said bro, only a student or spoit rich man kid will rubbish 80k per month. I lyf in Abj nd earn less thou not yet married got a car nd still ve some thousands to send give family and frds and some of my guys still look up to me, dat is the reality of lyf. Well it all depend on lyf style
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by ezystar(f): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
*walks into thread and notices d hot discussion and decides to contribut my own quota*

As 4 me, am a family lady and I have a child..I married my hubby wen his salary was not up 80k dats by 2013..and I was still @school..had my baby by 2014...how did we do it? 80k is just enough 4 a man to start family but it depends on planning and setting target.u must not wait till u get all the money and d cars and houses..d most important thing is marrying the right woman or man to build with....and soon u will have better ttestimonies

2 Likes

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
edozie04:

Nigeria is a poor third world country with per capital income of less than $3000.
Averagely a Nigerian will earn = 3000 x 200 = N600,000 /annum. which will translate into = N50,000 per month.

if you earn N80,000/month then you a middle income class Nigeria.

i earn less than that and i'm happily married

2 Likes

Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by ugojamali(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Depends on where you live, kinda life you live. 80K can sustain you if you are only interested in surviving. But it's not enough if you want to have an okay life. Now imagine what happens when the babies start coming.. cry
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by INFOTECH2: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So just because a child brightens a home, you should just bring one into the world not minding if you can cater for that child? Do you know how much you spend to ensure your child is healthy? I want a breakdown on how a man earning 80k with a wife who earns less will manage with a child plus all other expenses in the home without one aspect or other suffering.

Reality check!! Even with less than this amount one can still be happy. Talking as if even if both parties earn 300k they would be issue free.

It's not the amount of money they have but the level of contentment and sacrifice they both have
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by abdulwastecx(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
ugojamali:
Depends on where you live, kinda life you live. 80K can sustain you if you are only interested in surviving. But it's not enough if you want to have an okay life. Now imagine what happens when the babies start coming.. cry

the question is what percentage of Nigeria take home 80k.... less than 10%
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
gistmelove:

liar
modified
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
stevoski059:
poverty is in ur blood line,thus the evidence.
modified
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
tayolove12:

shocked
modified
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
holusormi:

I swear bro ,, e go still last maximum 1 week for my hand sha
Nawah ooo, see nairaland and bashing
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

In ur mind.. u r a big spender shey??
No famzing here
Re: Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
bolliejay:

Unnecessary forming......mscheew.

Op you can marry with that amount............There are many people that are happily married and are earning less self. Many graduates earn N50k or less per month.

l have a friend in lagos that is on N65k per month, married with a kid and even has a car. Just cut your coat according to your cloth and be on the lookout for better job.
no famzing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.