Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (31995 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Seriously, whats your problem?
You "follow" me on NL just to pick on my posts, dont you have a life?
Abeg still phuck off..
i'm through with you bae,go grow some azz or do squating frequently so you will grow a big azz right now you just like an amoeba,please take off that Pp it's so damn disgusting! cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IVORY2009(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

Stop sounding somehow. Even in one-on-one contact, your bootty cant even make a man's dicck stand. Dont feel bad sha but that is the truth. That bootty is so so not what men want. Other ladies with same bootty, take note.

trouble maker...
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by evea: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

See dem coming...d husband searchers. Lolz.

lol. bros, e no easy. u self need 1

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by nomabeeee(f): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..
grin go back to ur ex then..do u think u would get a good advice here..?#just asking#
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
kandiikane:
And they say only women get desperate..... cheesy

grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by boma95(f): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
u'v nuh met me yet...cme lets marry tongue ....lol...hpe u re rdy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Divineluv14:
Keep searching
How? where?
Did Adam search before he got Eve??
Truly love finds you when you least expect
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by DuchessLily(f): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
@OP u r looking for wife-material...are u a husband material? And if u find her will u love n respect her? Or u will be cheating on her, like most men do

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by MORNDEW(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bro, you are not alone on this. I met a gal while in uni who i thought will remain a good gal nd i will get married to her when am done with sch. I stopped anything about relationship nd focused on only her but now she has changed nd is showing lots of dirty character. Now i don't even know where to start i ve lost my toasting skills. Don't even know how to love again. And the problem is i dnt just want a wife i want som1 who will be my friend, sister, mother, best friend and lover. We must grow together in love and understand each oda infact we will be so obsesed wit each oda. I pray i find such lady one day. Sobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
You are not the only one going thru this, the girl intended to marry disappointed me n I felt her absence n frustration had to set in cos I love her so much n I gave my all in that relationship, ever since then I don't have much value for them again, though I have moved on, I am more like a play boy due to my experience. Anyway there is this girl I dated when I was in the school from my town, she gave me her friends number n we started talking for the past two years n sometimes I lose interest, Even when I came back to East, I don't go to see her, but recently I re-establish my relationship with her, so I decided to take leave in the office to go to Onitcha and see her next tomorrow to have a chat n know what next. I will advise whoever is in this situation to remain focused n also be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Sparklesebony: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Different stroke for different folks.

Op. walk d walk. Develop a lifestyle that reflect your values. Over time you will attract your likes.

Good luck in your journey and may God guide your path.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Jamean:
tongue tongue

cry cry cry sweetheart, it is u know .

How are u
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by sulmeza(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:

#500 angry
ђāvę ā ђęāŗţ lovę embarassed
i dn laff tire o...dat gal wicked no be smal
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Sparklesebony: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
MORNDEW:
Bro, you are not alone on this. I met a gal while in uni who i thought will remain a good gal nd i will get married to her when am done with sch. I stopped anything about relationship nd focused on only her but now she has changed nd is showing lots of dirty character. Now i don't even know where to start i ve lost my toasting skills. Don't even know how to love again. And the problem is i dnt just want a wife i want som1 who will be my friend, sister, mother, best friend and lover. We must grow together in love and understand each oda infact we will be so obsesed wit each oda. I pray i find such lady one day. Sobs.
Odikwa Serious o!
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Let's see a picture of u first

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by elbinmanny(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Make i check ya pic first before i comment...it might be connected to that lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by qualified(f): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Op is just hustling for front page which he has finally achieved.

It's pathetic. I just checked his profile. His latest topic: https://www.nairaland.com/2031138/gf-went-village-burial-she
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

my bro.. no b only you dey pass through this issue... me self... juat dey hope...
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by emmysexxy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

Bro, I regret missing the first opportunity.
Q
I think there is always a 2nd chance..
I am the one you have been looking for.pls venue for the wedding pls
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

make money u we neva get tired of makin a lot of money
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Immaangel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
I really don't want to comment but I think its time u check yourself carefully, u may be d cause of your problem, or its just a curse u need to break before it ruins your life.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by korexdodo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Are u a christian, moslem or Pagan?
If you are a chritian, any good pastor can connect you, dont worry, with Gods help u can learn to love her.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by monsterprick(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
go deeper life church ... am 100 an 50 pcent sure they won't wear skimpy to see u but no let her pastor catch u o.Oyo lo wa.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IVORY2009(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
DuchessLily:
@OP u r looking for wife-material...are u a husband material? And if u find her will u love n respect her? Or u will be cheating on her, like most men do

Yes offcourse, he is looking 4 a gud wife material, he has been able to put accross his requirements, why not, he will certainly love and respect her, "even if na 2day to 2day, Koro-koro, he ready to love n respect her, on cheating on her, not at all, he has stopped all those stuff, long ago, he wants to settle down now, shey u get?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Misogynist2014(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Lmao
And still those girls are not marriageable grin
Trust me, this aint about just religion. Its just a crazee mentality that Africans esp Nigerians decided to adopt..
Marriageable and fúckable are two different things. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Jamean(f): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Rooneyboy:
cry cry cry sweetheart, it is u know .

How are u
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IVORY2009(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmysexxy:
I am the one you have been looking for.pls venue for the wedding pls

wow, kindly forward your updated cv, I am the pa to the op.....
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
tylesh:
Let's see a picture of u first

na be so, @ first show intrest, secondly send ur cv, then the rest is history....
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
I've been in your shoes. E no easy~
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by bhissy: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
I need a friend, partner, soul mate too. You can what's app me on 07030103518. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by emmysexxy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
IVORY2009:

wow, kindly forward your updated cv, I am the pa to the op.....
not searching anymore cause I just found him.bye

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by onadana: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
angryBros you never ready to marry.....go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.