Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (31947 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Mprex(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

But you're single and available naw? So?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by gouz84(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
:oWot a coincidence shocked!, am serzly facing same issue at the moment, its as if u read my mind
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by pendusky(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
I believe ur getting more inbox full of comment from our nl babes than the comment here ! grin there is nothing bad in searching but never allow ur kid to mistake u for grandpa grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

I taya o. Dat kind small yansh, man no go see wetin to smooch sef. Anyways, good for dem guys wey like small bootty sha. #TeamBigBootty.
Abi black Bigbooty girls are for real african men like us. grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
Go back to your ex. angry
Why are you complicating your life?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by plaetton: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..

Hhmmm.

Who is Jacob by the way , your long lost ancestor

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Abi black Bigbooty girls are for real african men like us. grin

Yes o. I luve dem Big, Black and very Boottylicious. A sight of it alone makes my day. No be all those small small yanshes. I dey vex when i see dem. Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by abhosts(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sometimes I wonder where people get the assumption that there is a scarcity of husbands. In reality, so many eligible bachelors are searching so desperately but realise that decent women are very short in supply, even in the Church.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by mya1: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Explain to me how wearing skimpy dresses sometimes makes a lady not marriageable and also, explain why you think they are tryna impress you by dressing that way..

His life, his spec, his choice!

Bia op, me I wear hijab join my clothedness . Will you marry me?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Damnit! do you think i'm like those perverted kids on NL that fap with any goddamn pics they see online.besides it's a big insult telling me i'm self servicing with your pic like wtf! That azz that looks like something a giant stepped on. tongue
Seriously, whats your problem?
You "follow" me on NL just to pick on my posts, dont you have a life?
Abeg still phuck off..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I never knew men look for wieves too undecided undecided.

@OP, I guess you have friends who are ladies? You mean out of the 100 female friends (just an assumption), you don't fancy, wish to date/court/love/marry anyone of them?

None strikes your fancy shocked? Hmmmm... Odikwa risky lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

About the ethnic thing, can't parents just wish their children well in their choice of a life partner? It's such a sad situation in this part of the world embarassed embarassed.

I feel like visiting you. Can you permit me?

Merry xmas my dear sweet sister from another mamma.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by ChynoBEATS: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

BRos mi....... Shey Ù dey read dis tiÑ SO?........ Ok ......
I'm ibo n My UnclÉ got married to an ijebu lady........... It took them some years b4 His wife's parents agreeÐ to let their daughter marrÝ an ibo Man simply becos she denied other suitors n she even fought with hÉr parents ,sote they chased her out of the house ........... They even threatened to dÍsown hÉr.... Buh still she was admant to their treats...........@the end .... They got married....... N as I'm typing this now............ Today today today so...his first son who bears the saMe name with me....did his own wedding............n
Both
Families are happy for him.........

Bros...... Na u® life O..... No bi ur parents own....... Ur beta …marry d one wey u love......... N stop to dey please ur parents..... Cos dem don live their own life.....

Na she u like na she dey make u happy. Tribe no matter dis days o........... Ur generation differ 4rm dem popsi own o.....
......Stop whynin n marry d1 u love........ Ur parents no suppose skool u 4 sÙch matter.....cos u're not a kid....... Na u knw wetin u see....... Me I sha don talk my own .........

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
mya1:

His life, his spec, his choice!

Bia op, me I wear hijab join my clothedness . Will you marry me?

Lmao grin
Ofcourse..different people, different choices
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Nothing has ever challenged me like this since birth.

My guy, we are both sailing in same boat o, I've only known One true and best friend but ever since we finished schooling in the university in 2006 our friendship nosedived .

She changed her phone number,...
sent her series of messages on facebook which she refuses to acknowledge .

..... Omoh, the whole thing just tire me .

# finding a GOOD WIFE is one hell of a difficult task .

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by iceberylin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:

shocked is that the work of house boys
my woŗķ įş ţo çlęāŋ ţђę ђoųşę āŋd ęvęŗyţђįŋg įŋ įţ... cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
Marc9:

And you expect a man to assume a lady who dresses skimpily as a decent lady right?!

Tell me, what kind of society are we in? A fully westernised society? Or a society with cultural heritage and moral values?

Why won't he mind girls that dress skimpily, when other guys might also stare at these skimpy girls and fantacise them while self servicing, until the day comes when perverts begin to stalk the skimpy ladies.

I wonder how skimpy dressed ladies qualify as 'take home to mama'. No how, my mama go ask me where I take see "olosho".
I love the grammar and reasoning.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Jamean(f): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
tongue tongue

Rooneyboy:

My guy, we are both sailing in same boat o, I've only known One true and best friend but ever since we finished schooling in the university in 2006 our friendship nosedived .

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rooneyboy:

Desperado tongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Originalsly: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
"He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing". At 19 you are too young to be rushing into marriage. You need to look well before you leap. Didn't you know your parents had an issue with ither tribes? Use this as a lesson in life..stop looking for a replica of your ex. Make lots of female friends.....in time you will bond with one and before you know it....
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes o. I luve dem Big, Black and very Boottylicious. A sight of it alone makes my day. No be all those small small yanshes. I dey vex when i see dem. Lolz
true talk bro.. cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Dreyl(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by molarex: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bro try harder... she's still out dere!
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by kandiikane(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
And they say only women get desperate..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by born2fuckpussy: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
Mprex:
Eiya sorry Op. I feel your pain. Just keep on searching. Put more effort in your search, you can also employ the services of goggle to help you
this ur face dey beautiful and your lips are mouted, imagine I plug my mouth on your lips. It will glued as electrocuted bat, only God could describe how your koko-below will seems like.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by justmenoni: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sorry Op,you will surely get the right one at the right time,but wait ooo what if you find another person and your family still rejects her for the same reason? me and my friends had a serious argument over this issue some years ago sha...do u actually listen to your family or follow your heart? such a hard decision to make and take..

100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down, which was truncated by my people based on tribal grounds, I have been unable to love a woman like my Ex.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up. Really I can't say what's up her sleeves. I currently have many beautiful admirers o. But i dont see any of them via the window of a wife. Some of them dress so skimpy when visiting to impress me.

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by ify84(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why we wia don see never get steady income to settle down....life, Different strokes
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

I feel like visiting you. Can you permit me?

Merry xmas my dear sweet sister from another mamma.
grin grin RedBenson, you go lost ooo...

Sweet sister? You don sister-zone me embarassed?

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by errandboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

Sorry, bros no vex, feeling the pain with you.

E no easy Ooo. E b like say you go close eyes pick one, remould her and take prayer support am. May God help you.

My Oga sef dey sorry for you
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by IVORY2009(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
RedBenson:

I taya o. Dat kind small yansh, man no go see wetin to smooch sef. Anyways, good for dem guys wey like small bootty sha. #TeamBigBootty.

trouble maker, he carry am cum oooh...
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by funkymatics(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
100Cents:

I know how it is with this issue cos i m also searching how ever this issue can't be resolved by urself
ask that God of Jacob to favour u.
ask a divorced person you will know that its not just any fine girl that makes a good wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.