Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love (19824 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival / Christ Embassy Holds Loveworld Festival Of Music And Arts, Johannesburg(photos) / Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 5:03am On Mar 07, 2009
Happy Independence to the people of Ghana. I thank God for the people of Ghana who celebrated her independence at 52 some hours ago on the 6th March 2009. They're also celebrating big time with the messenger angel; Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional Ghana branded.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2009
The Word works! Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hi Pepeye, happy new week of the SevenFold Increase. You're welcome! I observed ur absence in the forums for a while. I did really miss u. You're blessed in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
Hiiiiiiii Hub, really! missed u too. . . been busy . . work constraints and had a change of location hence my not being on the forum as I would love to have been
Bless u too

much love
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
Pepeye:

Hiiiiiiii Hub, really! missed u too. . . been busy . . work constraints and had a change of location hence my not being on the forum as I would love to have been
Bless u too

much love

Congratulations! You're welcome.

Increased Ability; I found so vividly that one of the abilities of God he's made available in us through Christ Jesus is the ability to see the end from the beginning. Hallelujah! Wow! God is awesome!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
Supernatural Speed is one of the blessings a Christian enjoys …. increase in speed comes useful in our lives when you yield yourself to the Holy Ghost

Moving far ahead of ur peers beyond the ordinary human capacity hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by sammyzacks(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
men! you guys are fanatics here o! you all know that if pastor chris is gone from christ embassy this craze will stop.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by arowolo888: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
madness
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2009
Glory! Today's Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional states below as admonished by Pastor Anita:

"Be Determined To Walk in Love Always"

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear" (1 John 4:18)

When you walk in love, you 'll only see the best in others because love is the purity of God. Love only sees the good in others, not because love is naive, but because love has the power to change the bad. Walking in love is a high place in God; that's why you must be determined to walk in love at all times. Hallelujah!

Yes! Dwelling and walking in love is a sure and pure Godly act.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2009
Cleansed by the Word!

John 15-3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

The Word of God is a cleanser and will cleanse anyone who comes under its influence power and authority
Religious folks fail to realize the fact that anyone in whom the Holy Spirit is pleased to dwell, is already clean. . finito!!

No other ritual is required

God’s Word is the number one cleansing agent! Jesus said in John 15-3
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

God cleanses peep thru His Word!
Each time the Word of God comes to you it cleanses and displaces unrighteousness from a man’s heart . . .

it wipes out fear and replaces it with faith.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2009
The Word Works!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2009
@hubreality, I think you should re-title this thread; 'Hubreality-Pepeye' wont be a bad title. How come its just the two of you posting on this thread? where are all the 'numerous' CE brethren? or are they too busy to visit the internet?
grin grin grin
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
@John

On this ur self appointed mission to unnerve CEC. . . evidently you re now incapacitated and have obviously run out of points and now questioning Hub and i on being on the net and posting on our thread   
Is that part of ur accusations levied against CEC members eh?
Is that all u can now come up with hehehehe

U can do berra than that John . . put ur brains to work!
Think of something berra e.g tithe and all the other dumb questions u re usually more accustom to
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hi Pepeye, hope you had a great time with the Lord at service today?

Do you practice laughing session all the way? Hahahaaa! grin grin grin. The laugh of a king and a priest unto God.

His way is perfect and His word is true.

This is our year of the Seven Fold Increase. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
Hi Hub, services was awesome. . and yes i sure have taken a dose of laughter medicine Proverbs 17-22 says a merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones
I have learnt to laugh my way thru life. . nothing steals my joy . . and nothing will ever knock the laughter out of my mouth. .hallelujah!!!
As I laugh, my health is renewed and my spirit is refreshed!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2009
Pepeye:

Hi Hub, services was awesome. . and yes i sure have taken a dose of laughter medicine Proverbs 17-22 says a merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones
I have learnt to laugh my way thru life. . nothing steals my joy . . and nothing will ever knock the laughter out of my mouth. .hallelujah!!!

I'm inspired by that exaltation.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2009
Pepeye:

Hi Hub, services was awesome. . and yes i sure have taken a dose of laughter medicine  Proverbs 17-22 says a merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones

I'm inspired by that exaltation.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2009
U welcome Hub, I can teach so much on this topic . . Pastor Chris who is the embodiment of practical wisdom is actually my source of inspiration. . as he wud say, get into ur room and lock the whole world out and begin to laugh. . it may be superficial initially but don’t stop until it gets into ur spirit . . peep may think u re out of ur mind, but they don’t count . . when u laugh more. . ur environment will become more conducive for the Holy Spirit to work in u and u will always have joy in ur spirit

Happy people are healthy people!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by junijustin: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2009
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2009
Pepeye:

U welcome Hub, I can teach so much on this topic . . Pastor Chris who is the embodiment of practical wisdom is actually my source of inspiration. . as he wud say, get into ur room and lock the whole world out and begin to laugh. . it may be superficial initially but don’t stop until it gets into ur spirit . . peep may think u re out of ur mind, but they don’t count . . when u laugh more. . ur environment will become more conducive for the Holy Spirit to work in u and u will always have joy in ur spirit

Happy people are healthy people!!

Hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2009
The book of the month; Recreating Your World written by Pastor Chris. It's glad to know and use our God given power of immagination to image in our minds and spirits the working abilities of the resurrected Christ. What do you see? God engaged the father of faith(Abraham) to image and see the realities of His promises before the earthly manifestation of His glory in his life. It matters what you're immagining and seeing. See it and have it. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2009
2009, the year of the Seven Fold Increase. It's been fulfilled already. Hallelujah!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by SirJohn(m): 6:08am On Mar 27, 2009
Hub, how come we don't see CE members posting on this thread? its just you and pepeye; Doesn't that tell you something?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Pepeye(f): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
SirJohn:

Hub, how come we don't see CE members posting on this thread? its just you and pepeye; Doesn't that tell you something?

Shush frustrated lowlife cripple

Pls get a life ummmmm tongue

If all u do in life is to wonder where and why we ain’t posting
empty vessel !!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2009
Higher Life in Christ conference with pastor Lanre Alabi. This conference will be showcasing the glory of His presence and the knowledge of His greater life and the glorious power at work in us by the word of God. Date: 10th April 2009. Venue: LCC1, K&G event centre, Kudirat Abiola way, Oregun, Ikeja - Lagos.

You're invited. Knowledge is power.

Andrew(Hubreality).
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2009
Rejoice! Make merry unto the Lord. It's a new and glorious month of April 2009. The resurrected Christ in any believer in Christ Jesus is already glorified. Hallelujah! Why Did Jesus Come? Was it fulfilled? And of what benefits? Discover these realities in the Scriptures and be inspired and guided by the Power of the Holy Ghost present now. I know who I am. Are you a believer in Christ Jesus? Rejoice, you're the Light of the world. Glory to Jesus. Hallelujah!

Let us dwell and walk in Love and Faith more than ever before, you did. Be happy!

The Lord is your Light and Salvation. Psalm 27:1 Hallelujah!!!
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
Matthew 5:14 (King James Version)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Good to hear from Donnie that the International School of Ministry(ISM) is started now in South Africa for the 2009 Autumn session. Knowledge is Power.

Glory be to God.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by Enockia(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2009
hubreality:

Matthew 5:14 (King James Version)

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Good to hear from Donnie that the International School of Ministry(ISM) is started now in South Africa for the 2009 Autumn session. Knowledge is Power.

Glory be to God.
[/quote

keep up the good work no let them run u down
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2009
@Enockia, hope you're doing great? The energy of the Spirit is wrapped up in the Word. God's Word is my daily living bread. It's exciting being conscious of God's everlasting love. Love is the greatest Spiritual virtue and power i cherish dearly. It's the anchor of life. Paul said; what have i that i have not recieved of thee O Lord.
Go ahead and share your testimonies of God's grace on your life. It will reproduce same in someone's life even beyond Nairaland. Glory to Jesus.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by maddock(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2009
HIGHER LIFE CONFERENCE
10TH APRIL 2009
ADEBOLA HOUSE
OPEBI ROAD IKEJA
MINISTERING--PASTOR BIODUN ADETOLA

Sirjohn you are invited and i am giving you a personal guarantee that your life will be given a meaning, because its so obvious that you a very sad and confused person.
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by fyneguy: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2009
Are you guys preparing for OXANO 2009?
Re: Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love by hubreality(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hi Fyneguy, pls share with us more about OXANO 2009.
I love to be aware of it. A pleasant weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

List Of DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.