Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (18000 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Elxandre(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Help me pray for me to know what happiness feels like.
I mean, even to experience it for 30 minutes.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by otalenu(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2014
I need God's grace in all my dealings.

Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ALIZONA(f): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2014
I want God's protection upon me and my family and i also want God to grant me my heart desires most especially ones i can't share with people expect u Lord.I ask by faith and so shall it be IJN...AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by polarman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
I pray that God should heal my wife totally and we all should be home for Christmas hale and hearty In Jesus name
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sledok: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
May God give me children from 2015 and enough money to raise them and help the needy in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tendy08(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please pray for my mum who is currently ill and being queried for cancer. And for myself too, for recovery from childbirth.

Generally, please pray for my immediate family and also extended. It's been a trying time for us all and we need prayers to pull through the end of this year.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tendy08(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please pray for my mum who is currently ill and being queried for cancer. And for myself too, for recovery from childbirth.

Generally, please pray for my immediate family and also extended. It's been a trying time for us all and we need prayers to pull through the end of this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Revolva(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Faun:

grin grin

We keep that bar LOW, brother!
Satan's big, long, scaly d..i.ck is coming to OWN us all!

not me only u
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by princenonny(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi peeps, my ielts remarking was disappointing as the scores didn't change bt I give God all the glory because I know he has better plans for me. My Lord remains UNSHAKABLE!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
princenonny:
Hi peeps, my ielts remarking was disappointing as the scores didn't change bt I give God all the glory because I know he has better plans for me. My Lord remains UNSHAKABLE!!!!!!!

@princenonny, ielts should be a problem. There are tips to passing the exam.

www.ielts-simon.com helped me during my time. For listeng section, make sure u read the questions ahead of time and anticipate the quesions during the listening session.

wish u d best.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by princenonny(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
mercylicious:

@princenonny, ielts should be a problem. There are tips to passing the exam.

www.ielts-simon.com helped me during my time. For listeng section, make sure u read the questions ahead of time and anticipate the quesions during the listening session.

wish u d best.
tnks dear
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nightsky: 3:35am On Jan 28, 2017
Please pray that God will place a hedge of thorns around my partner A.G.

Please pray that God will awaken his dead conscious, humble his heart, destroy all of the demons of lust lying cheating secrecy and temptation and deliver him from them. Please pray that God will intervene and expose his lying cheating and secrecy to all involved and that the holy spirit will convict him. Please pray for God to strengthen our love for only each other and restore our bond. To strengthen the comminication between us snf restore his love for m . That his eyes will be opened to the damage he is causing. Thank you
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by firstclassmumu: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2017
God should reveal 5 correct scores to me in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.