Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17688 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by shogosco: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
The labour of our past heroes shall never be in vain....Amen!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by skarlet: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
I would love to attend my Kid brother's wedding in the US, next january. May God open doors and grant me favor before the visa interviewers.

I would like to be retained favorably at my current workplace.

God of David, have mercy on my family and give us peace, sound health, excellent minds and favor...for always.

Neither of us shall die, but live to declare the works of the Lord - all of our designed days. Amen.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chaid(f): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Gift of life, peace all around, Sound healing for my children and let me end this year
well IJN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DonaldGenes(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
chibwike:
I want God's blessings, favour and grace.

I want God to grant me good health, peace of mind,.and save me from temptations

i want to God heal the sick ones out there, provide for the poor and help the helpless ones

i commit our country nigeria into the hands of God.

I commit our president into his hands.

May God see all nairalanders through, guide them protect them from the dangers of this world and bless them

And may God bless the Owner of nairaland Mr Seun Osewa.

Amen
May it be so according to your heart desire... The LORD has heard your prayers
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DonaldGenes(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kingslaw:
I need two million dollar this Christmas to complete my building and go back to school.
May God answer you as pray in Jesus name.
Amen!

Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray for sound health..and my v-preparation success..and for my worries and fears to get stamped under my feet..Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Greatomotoy: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
I Need Gods Overflowing Grace and Mercy

I Pray that God should bless the works of my hands

God Should raise Help For Me and that my Labour this year should not be In Vain(especially my Academics) In Jesus Name
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sirnoah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
God please I want to know and love you the more, also, open more divine doors for me, my family and loved ones even as 2014 comes to an end...grant me success in anything I invest in, this and many more of my heart desires I ask in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Evathyst(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
otiigba1:
no worries our own no go crash grin tongue
I say I no want date any nairalander. Abi
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Jadonson(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to grant me and my family long life good health and prosperity....
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
God, I need wisdom, knowledge & understanding... to make a difference in this world
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by oliwaseunojo: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls help me to pray that God should bless me with a good job before this year ends. Hope to share my testimony here soonest.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Grant me my hearty desires
And the strenght to fast for 60 days and 60 nights..
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Bigsteveg(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
I ask for GOD mercy in all my ways and struggles. I shall never lack any good thing. My name shall be call Success and I will be highly favoured wherever I go in Jesus Name.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
My prayer request is that everyone i know & those i dont should not miss hellven including the pastors.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Galadimabawa: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am going for battle in northeast, I need your prayer
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tolextony(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Prayer for HAPPINESS
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by oluplus(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Lord, please bring back our chibok girls if they are still alive
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Solvik(f): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lord I reject delay in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Lord guide, protect and bless my family in Jesus name.

Father give us good health in Jesus name.

Lord let us experience Your peace in Nigeria in Jesus name.

People will come and celebrate with us in my family in Jesus name.

Lord we commit this forthcoming election into Your able hands, it will be peaceful in Jesus name.

Father give us right leaders in Nigeria in Jesus name.

Father meet every Nairalander at the point of their needs and fill their hearts with joy in Jesus name.

Father prepare us for the second coming of Christ in Jesus name.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Amuche2014(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
marriage

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by abpotato: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
God please giv me job dis month dis is my prayer
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Good health and long life
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by patkoton(f): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
I just want God to perfect dt which concerneth me nd my family b4 dis year runs out.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Bigsolo88: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
God should buy me a before the end of this year. i believe He has done it
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by MikelMerry(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Let us pray for our country Nigeria. Let the peace and mercy of God preveal in our country.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Misbee(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Many things I want but the needs are: Lord I need the right man 4 me not d one who doesn't know d bearing of his life yet and Lord I want my travelling to be quick and easy for me in Jesus name.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by MikelMerry(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
God grant me wisdom, knowledge of understanding. Enrich me In Spirit, health and wealth(AMEN).
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
modextus:
I needs Gods all round blessings, guidance and protection.... with a good grades...and I also want you to pray for my friend omavik for quick recovery.
. smiley tnx a bunch...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by santicruz: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh God,grant me the grace to meditate your word day and night. In Jesus name amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by hyuga(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
favour,grace,more mercy and blessing is all I need \•/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / If Evolution Was Untrue. / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.