Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17706 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Hazardd(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
I need Gods favour and guidance.
let thy will be done in my life
Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Valfrankie(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Healing for me and all warriors on NL, we pass through hell in our day to day existence. We believe GOD can heal us if he wants, but it just seems like HE NO SEND US. GOD ABEG HAVE MERCY cry ... I pray for a well paying Job for my brother, he's all I 've got Lord, bless Him. Finally I pray for
Peace in my Family..... May GOD protect all our good interests: Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Tbillz(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Few serious minded individual on naira land considering all the request am reading here, father forgive them for they can demand for long term favour from you and you are @ their favour @ all time. Grant them the wisdom to differentiate BTW need to have and nice to have. HAPPY SUNDAY Y'LL

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by dayveed1(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Really confused about my life right now, I want God to show me the rightful part

Concerning my education I want God to perfect that which concerns me

God should lay his hands on me, Don't wanna have insomnia in my life anymore

I need God's favour

plus there's one thing in my life now, its affecting me academically, spiritually and physically, I need God help to stop doing this thing!

I want peace and love to reign again in my family

lastly I want to be more closer to God for the rest of my life but they're some set of people distracting me , I need God to handle that...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by holluwai(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
I pray to God for more success and breakthrough plus His blessings. Also I pray for the homeless, sick, orphans etc that God will put a smile on their faces and they'll be happy again.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2014
Samiceman:
God I Need a private jet before the end of the year.... These conductors done dey annoy me walahi

U go fear prayer. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by dhsfbi(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2014
IT space that will fetch me 40000 per month
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by DesChyko: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Edwardhead:
selfish

Lol.. Oya which does your number begin with let me add it before the pastors begin attacking the prayer pointsgrin
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Neyo230(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to help me concerning my academics,I also want God favour in my family and God should continue to protect me and mai family thru out d remaining days of d year to end
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by reaky(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
From 23 April till today
I have not been to church
God restore me
Put a testimony in my lips amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Battery1(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Alright:
1. God, my neighbour is becomin a pain in my ass, let him pack out.
2. There is one girl I dey eye for long, make she pack in.
3. Extend dis xmas to March cus am not prepared yet.
4. I want to bet match with N100 today to win N800,000, pls make it possible.
5. Let Man u win southwapton tomorrow and let chelsea lose their next 4 matchess straight.
6. Finally, I want to be a moderator here.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ambafrank: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Pastor, I need good health long life and I want to be a perminent staff in my work place.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Vivly(f): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2014
Please help me pray.
I want 20 million Naira before next week Sunday.
I want a scholarship next year.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tejpot(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2014
I need a carrier job that will pay in excess of 500k per month. Let your will oh God be done in Nigeria. Perfect health, overflow in my finance. God given wife.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by lbgr8t1993: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] embarassedMy own Prayer request is that I want God to turn all my sorrows to Joy.

God should also make the governor of Rivers state an Ogoni man come 2015, so that every thing will work well in Rivers state.

God also change the situation of my family from being begger to giver,

And at it all Glory and adoration will accomplish it.

All this I ask in jesus name, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Why do I need prayers when all is well. smiley

I should be thanking God and not disturbing him with too many wants when millions of people are out there waiting for their turn.

My prayer is that God should give every one some form of consolation in life for peace to reign.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by smudge2079(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2014
God i don't want much.... I only need a horse, a porsche & a roof & an assortment of torches to scare intruders... If u doubt me, ask Oscar pistorius

And yes i need a good wife material.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2014
funny prayer point dey here.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by observer2020(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
My prayer request is that the good Lord should grant me a nice and befitting job by 2015,and force SURE-P GIS to pay me my October and November stipend that they are owing me.
secondly, that my sister should get pregnant in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Boss13: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Why pastors praying for them? Are these pastors their God, or their creator?

I will recommend people to take their personal request to their respective God and ask him personally and not through mediums who call themselves pastors

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by 1stUnique(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
All I want is for Nigeria to b a great nation..
Corruption free Nigeria
Terrorist free Nigeria
Poverty free Nigeria
Unemployment Free Nigeria....

God bless my Country...
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Btruth: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
I needed a prayer for my 2nd daughter. For a complete healing in her body. Pains & headache most of the time. Though, the Dr. are trying their best, but only God heal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by IamHumility(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2014
Oh Lord, heal ♏Ɣ girlfriend of any ailment in her body and also heal me.

God provide for ♏Ɣ girlfriend a job so she can achieve all that she wants to achieve.

Oh Lord, connect me to ♏Ɣ divine helpers.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Godiloveu(f): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
God there are so many tins on my mind, but above all let thy will be done in all areas concerning my life. prayers now. shout out, in d name of Jesus,.....
Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by yashau(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord, I can't say it in words.... Can you please just listen through my heart!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Super1759: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I want to get married next year I want to into a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I want to meet my wife

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2014
I need Gods favour to gain admission into the university next year
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by fadamekus(m): 8:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Oil company job and Wisdom to rule thats all i need from God Almighty !!!Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by bauer00: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2014
God shud grant me victory from every attack and oh dat thou wud bless me and enlarge my coast and that thine hand might be with me and that thou wud keepet me away from evil that it may not greive me
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by PearlVoke(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2014
Give me ur wisdom mighty God 2 live a profitable life. Amen cool
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by karlfon: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2014
I need long life and prosperity and chioma K. Ajike back to me life.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by soleexx(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2014
God you know what I need. I don't need to split it out here....just consider me and put a answer to my prayer and request

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story) / Gunmen ECWA Church In Kaduna, One Killed, Others Abducted / Your Favourite Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.