Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (18018 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by OmoBoluwaji: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
Man of God my prayer request is that i want God to enter into my Uncle and Elder Brother, they are very reach but they dont want to assist me go back to School.....pls dis is my email adesfami@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by OmoBoluwaji: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Man of God my prayer request is that i want God to enter into my Uncle and Elder Brother's heart, they are very reach but they dont want to assist me go back to School.....pls dis is my email adesfami@gmail.com
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Orunto: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
I ask for growth, unity and progress for Nigeria. I ask for long life, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, peace and love for Gowon, OBJ, IBB and GEJ. I ask for God's light, goodness, sincerity, peace and love to flourish in GMB, Atiku, Tambuwal etc.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by kajoula(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
adexsimply:
Dear Nairaland Pastors, my request goes thus:
Boko Haram must be eradicated before the end of this year. cool

its a pity.....the Boko eradication plan is not on-ground,Rather its about campaign & election.
I wonder how wisdom can ever reach an un-wise politicians.
Wishing we all make the fortune individually.
God bless these Republicans.......AMEN.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Immaangel(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to give me a husband that will be a brother, father, friend and a husband. A man that will love, respect and understand me.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by solid3(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Help me pray that the lady I love will show me positive response or better still God should grant me a godly Yoruba girl for marriage.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
God should grant me my heart desires, I want speak like pastor Chris okotie. God only you know what I mean
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Lumpyy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Firstly,wud like to thank God for His love and joy unspeakable,He shld keep the lamp of love in my home burning,Bless my sugar and raise his head high(so he can buy me d muscle he promised me grin)and to keep being my shadow and keeper!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by seggs101(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lord i desire to get my examination hall ticket..dats my prayer..
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by sampark201: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh Lord, I need a Breakthrough that will sound like a lie.

Oh Lord. That Blessing that will make me forget all my toil let it come to pass.

I Need Ideas to make wealth ...

I will not end the Year 2014 empty handed.

Let my Helper locate me with Speed & because i am somebody's helper Lord do not let their dreams die on me.

Wisdom and understanding , and Grace and Mercy that will make me find favour in your sight and in the sight of men .

Long life and prosperity .. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by 3coins(m): 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Galadimabawa:
Am going for battle in northeast, I need your prayer
God guide and protect you...Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
For God to help me and make it in my basketball career so I can help my family and also help nigeria as a whole...amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wanna ask God for retentive memory,his protection and guardian nd success n my upcoming test
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Foxycute(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please put me in prayers for quick healing. I broke my two legs presently on wheel chair. Also pray for souls of 3 of my friends I lost during the accident.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Williamso(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need a job cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Wisegeek01(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Almighty God In Heaven *Arms Raised*
Let all Nairalanders see 2015

IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Wisegeek01(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh God In Heaven *Arms Raised*
Let all Nairalanders see 2015

IJN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by zombader(m): 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pray for a good job and favorable response to where I've asked for favors
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by OjayDavido(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls i just pray 4 me, dat God should grant all My hrt desires.tnks
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by IGWE4EVER: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
THAT GOD SHOULD GRANT ALL MY HEART DESIRES, AS WELL AS THAT OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE. AMEN
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by giftedmum: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
father come down n intervene in my family.we re all hunging on a thin rope now n u re the last man standing Jesus. help us

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Zuris: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
koloni:
need divine healing from God I have been sick for two months.I just want to be fine my loved once have suffered enough lord pls restore health to me
You are healed by his stripes in Jesus name.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Zuris: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Foxycute:
Please put me in prayers for quick healing. I broke my two legs presently on wheel chair. Also pray for souls of 3 of my friends I lost during the accident.
you are healed by his stripes in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by yangzee2(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
God i need ur blessing on my life ,pls dear god make all my eexpectation come to be amen[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] and pls let Nigeria regain her sanity
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Mayosky15754: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
A lucrative offer from a MNC
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Kingslaw(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Amen
thanks.i will come here comment thanks more when it is done.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by alphamars(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am asking God for a lucrative job also sound health for my family.. There should be peace in our land as wel
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by joshrare(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
A robust spiritual life
Lord separate me from unfriendly friends
Lord!!! I need a befitting miracle job
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by decountof(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
I pray God to give me a virtuous woman for a wife this year..
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by EnnyP(f): 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls join me in prayer for my husband DAT God will make way for him. God will raise helpers for him where he least expected. God that has made him d head of the family shld give him d ability to act as one. When things were good for him, he was always a kindhearted helper. God shld raise helpers for him now too.
God shld please favour me in my place of work IJN.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by uzeba(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need God's wisdom!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by timothy2396(m): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2014
GOD protect Senior prophet T.B Joshua and Ambassador Timothy Washima

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items / ‘lodging God’ In Hotels / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.