Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17721 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chibupower(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
[center][/center]God I need real salvation

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Swash042(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
ok...dey 4 church nw will comment later.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by drnairalov: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2014
i need divine favour ...i really need it!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by M4gunners: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Una don dey carri prayer come Nland abi? Una no go go pray make BOKO HARAM stop to dey kill our people?
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tjcoded: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders,

Here's inviting Nairalanders to drop or share their prayer requests or prayer points on this thread.

There are many Pastors on Nairaland too, we are equally inviting them to come on board this thread, quote genuine prayer requests and pray for the Nairalander making those requests.

Alight now, let's go spiritual.

I need a miracle,God pls answer my prayer

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by adexsimply(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Nairaland Pastors, my request goes thus:
Boko Haram must be eradicated before the end of this year. cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by mohammedmagnus: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2014
chibwike:
I want God's blessings, favour and grace.

I want God to grant me good health, peace of mind,.and save me from temptations

i want to God heal the sick ones out there, provide for the poor and help the helpless ones

i commit our country nigeria into the hands of God.

I commit our president into his hands.

May God see all nairalanders through, guide them protect them from the dangers of this world and bless them

And may God bless the Owner of nairaland Mr Seun Osewa.

Amen
wow you such an unselfish fellow, God bless you, I guess u must be catholic?
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
I just need God's favour in my life, wisdom and knowledge,..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by SAMBARRY: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2014
I want you to join us in prayers that some nairalanders on this forum will grow brains and start thinking with their brains instead of their pheeneese and or seemeens

the people in question know themselves . them plenty for someone suffering during her honeymoon tongue

the second prayer is that many people begin to take kanwulias posts serious even though she always sounds like a comedienne

Third prayer that God should speed up seun osewa and tonto dike wedding. From the look of things they seem involved with each other just like the union of rita dummynik and yuzedo wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chibwike(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
wow you such an unselfish fellow, God bless you, I guess u must be catholic?
yes sire am a catholic

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by chibwike(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2014
Nmeri17:
***MURDIFIED***
chibwike are for real?? shocked baba if I support u with prayer points hmmm... by 3pm we never start o undecided
i no get u
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by trotsky2: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2014
These bloody Nigerian christians sef, your 'god' can't hear you o
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Iroh88(m): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Samiceman:
how you take know say Oritsejafor na fake?
Mr man, they said "prayer request". No one made you a moderator on this thread. Make your request and move the fvck on!

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by trotsky2: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
These bloody Nigerian christians sef, una 'god' can't hear you o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by realGURU(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Samiceman:
may God end gej rule

amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by milanseedorf(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
may God make me successful in the NNPC exam i wrote yxterday

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by kurfbrown(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord please let my today be better than my yesterday
. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Bolsnow(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Want 2 win nxt years presidential elections!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tweelove: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2014
God abeg grant my heart desire. u know them all

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by tweelove: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
God abeg grant my heart desire. u know them allGod abeg grant my heart desire. u know them allGod abeg grant my heart desire. u know them all
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by iluvmoscow(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Thank God for this great year, he Blessed and granted me unmerited favors. Nairaland pastors please praise and thank him on my behalf.

God is great.

(The fool says in his heart, "There is no God."wink

grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Miscellaneous(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
God, I need wisdom, excellence & understanding. I need the fear of you, LORD.

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Teespice(f): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2014
for his grace and love in all aspects of my life.

to continually keep my friends, bestie and loved ones safe from all harm

to perfect all that concerns me

favourable law school posting

for peace in Nigeria and God's protection on Nigerians.

that's about it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Dannyset(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Let me be Congratulated this December and in the New year. Pastor pls pray.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
I have not got permit to work around November 25 and I prayed to God that I need a job before or on Dec 5.I got my permit Dec 1(which is a miracle),I got a call to come on Dec 4 to come for interview Dec 8.
I want God to help me the way he has been doing from past.i want God to give me the Job

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to establish me and give me stability financially and economically in Jesus name.
I would like my skills to make way for me. Help me focus on important things Lord and see me through my challenges and also make me rise above them all.

A good girl too Lord. Let her see my number in my signature.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by edo3(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2014
God,,let my helper locates me asap...
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by UnknownT: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
That God will touch Se.un's mind so that he will finally agree to sell Nairaland to me. We have been negotiating since beginning of the year
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Caleycash(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Lord grant me all my heart desires... Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
I want God to see me and my family through out this year.
I also want God to rain down his blessing on me this ember month..... pastored pls pray with me on this points

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things. / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / OPM Opens Its 14th Free Nursery And Primary Schools In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.