Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You (17722 Views)

Why Many Pastors Will Go To Hell – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
milanseedorf:
may God make me successful in the NNPC exam i wrote yxterday

AMEN!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need a very lucrative job and a very good husband.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by HercJay(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Admission, pharmacy, UNN. + Grace in all spheres of life.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
dayveed1:
Really confused about my life right now, I want God to show me the rightful part

Concerning my education I want God to perfect that which concerns me

God should lay his hands on me, Don't wanna have insomnia in my life anymore

I need God's favour

plus there's one thing in my life now, its affecting me academically, spiritually and physically, I need God help to stop doing this thing!

I want peace and love to reign again in my family

lastly I want to be more closer to God for the rest of my life but they're some set of people distracting me , I need God to handle that...

May God grant you all the desires of your heart. May he continue to guide you and separate your distractors from you in Jesus Name. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by daclint(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
I need God's favor and blessing in my life

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
God shld grant my heart desires nd make me top my peers...
He shld mk my life an enviable life nd not a pitiable life........
He shld bless me with a God fearin,loving,caring,cute,hardworking nd well to do man dat will alwys stand by me...
God shld bless me wt cute lovely,adorable, intelligent, witty nd God conscious kids...
He shld bless my mum,dad nd younger ones,grant their heart desires,mk dem heads nd not tail nd mk my parents proud parents...
God shld bless my voice nd enrich it wt more melodious tunes...
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by williams20(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
To everyone that has poured out requests unto the Lord
I decree as a servant of the most High that your requests are granted in Jesus name .
It shall turn to you for a testimony
Amen!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Glocee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dear Lord, cause me and my family to know u more and also settle us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
soleexx:
God you know what I need. I don't need to split it out here....just consider me and put a answer to my prayer and request

AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Yeahreen(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ask 4 divine Favour..God already knows my heart desire nd request...pray it's granted b4 dis year runs out. AMEN!!!!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
ChiLaHot:
Extraordinary Favour & a Man I can call my own is all I ask Of God my Father,AMEN

The Lord will lead your life partner to you in a way you cannot imagine in Jesus Name. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
chedom1:
Lord,heal my mum and grant my parents long life and good healt,
Lord bless my senior brother and grant him his heart desire
I present my academics into your hands,help me to excel in my chosen field, to come out with at least second class upper

AMEN!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Funjosh:
I need a good girl to get married to, and I want the Lord to bless all my buisiness partner and my organisation should become wide, large, functioning and strong. in Jesus name I pray AMEN.

AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Shollyps(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want to receive God's wisdom n knowledge in my academic that I will be the head in my department.. and God's protection over my life n family in JESUS name
.amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by realborn(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mercy and mercy oh Lord.

Deliver and forgive me of my iniquities.

Amen!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hysmady:
I want God to bring an end to my family issues and parish the evil causing havoc in my family...
Also want God to continue guard my siblings and I...
Lastly I want God to grant me my heart desires...
Amen...Happy Sunday

May God destroy every evil hand causing havoc in your family and may the peace of God reign supreme in Jesus Name. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by dawoyo(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wrote the last SSS exams. Heard the list is out, I just want to be amongst the shortlisted in my State. Also, my wedding is next week, I want God to perfect everything for me In Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Creamychic(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
whitedove:
Lord,its been 3 years since I lost my Wife,I know that it is not good for a man to be alone,can you please give me a good woman,Tolani, I miss you!

God in his infinite mercies will continue to comfort you, and give you a virtuous woman who will bring you untold happiness in Jesus Name. AMEN!
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Duru009(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lord. I need a worldclass JOB Before the year ends.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
All I pray for is God's protection,

The displaced ones in the north due to insurgency God to answer there prays and restore all the have lost.

Pace in our country Nigeria

All my heart desires that are not evil

Health to the sick

Amen
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by akomolafe2(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
ALL I NEED FROM GOD IS TO LEAVE A RIGHTEOUS AND FULL FILLED LIFE SO THAT AT THE LAST DAY I WILL NOT MISS THE KINGDOM OF GOD

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by gorgeousnogo(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dear God, i need your favours, blessings, breakthroughs, longlife, goodhealth in my life and that of my family members Amen. I also need my missing rib to come into my life, a good place to serve, flat tummy, high paying good job and money, lots of it
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by williams20(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
akomolafe2:
ALL I NEED FROM GOD IS TO LEAVE A RIGHTEOUS AND FULL FILLED LIFE SO THAT AT THE LAST DAY I WILL NOT MISS THE KINGDOM OF GOD

I pray you will receive the grace to live a life acceptable unto Him in Jesus name
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by fiftynaira(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
That's all I need....

And for our nigerian students who re schooling in france to come home and enjoy good education under GEJ!!!

Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by ChiLaHot(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Creamychic:

The Lord will lead your life partner to you in a way you cannot imagine in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Amen & Tnx sweetheart
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Baddestguyp(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
no wonder cos I know pentecostals, can't be dis open minded when it comes to praying, its about themselves and their family
don't generalize
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
God I need divine favor in all I do, you see and know my heart, please bless, guide and protect me.

Dear Lord, most importantly I want you to open my eyes to see why you created me and use me for that which you created me for. Make me know you more and reveal to me that which I need to know.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by zena2009(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
I want another baby or babies, acedemic success and peace of mind, good health for my family and loved ones.
Lastly, I want peace in the world.
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by Amhappy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dear God,i need children,children Lord
Re: Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You by koloni: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
need divine healing from God I have been sick for two months.I just want to be fine my loved once have suffered enough lord pls restore health to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Being Pure In Heart Can Be Traced To These 5 Things. / No Priest Will Work For The Government In My Diocese - Catholic Bishop Abakaliki / Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.