Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Buhari Live On Channels TV - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On Channels TV (54256 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
don't tell me that after six years Jonathan could not restructure Nigeria. What a monumental failure he is! shocked

Nigeria needs Buhari,Buhari is Nigeria's messiah!

Your type of comment goes to show how ignorant you APC/Buhari supporters are when it comes to affairs of this country. The people that ruled Nigeria for over 40yrs didn't restructure it of which buhari was amongst them and you expect Jonathan to clear up a rot accumulated over a 40yrs period within 6years because he is a magician.

You guys obviously have no idea about this country called Nigeria and what goes on in this country.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
some of you got out of schools that should be ashamed of you......

He's talking about the Nigerian state in context...
Scout60:

State fund.....
Have gej become d governor of ur state
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Foolish man, our production output can not match the reserves Saudi and other gulf states churn out.

The US is on her way to be self sufficient in energy production and is projected to become a major oil supplier in 15 years.

Your fake messiah obviously does not understand how the energy market operates and is inept to economic growth that he still sees the oil industry as crucial to economic stability wherein the initiative ought be towards diversifying our economy.

Buhari just like your stup1d self have no single clue on how to better this Nation.
How has "our son" with his Havard trained Okonjo-Iweala managed the energy sector, favourably? When Nigerians like you get their right senses, they will realize we need change.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Scout60:

State fund.....
Have gej become d governor of ur state
In politics, especially international politics, state stands for country. Countries are regarded as states in the UN and other organizations.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2014
According to Buhari, the key to economic growth is stabilizing the price of oil in the international market.

How he will go about regulating the international energy market only him can answer that.

This fool only sees the oil industry.

This fool does not see that diversification of our economy and promotion of other sectors specifically the Agro sector as the way forward, rather his hair brain solution is to "stabilize" the price of oil in the international market.

Will that create jobs and opportunity for every Nigerian?

Will that translate to real growth in our economy?

Obviously this goat thinks the lazy Saudi model of depending on oil for everything is the solution.

Retardded ab0ki.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
mapet:

Unfortunately, you are just getting delirious and ridiculous over nothing
1. Let me hazard a guess, that you were yet to be born in 1983...........and yes, if given the chance, Nigerians will support Buhari to topple Shagari's government many times over.
2. On the Muslim-Muslim ticket, your lack of tact and wisdom is even embarrassing. Thank God the interview is on youtube. First off, no smart contestant will let our his arsenal early on. Secondly who told you a Muslim-Muslim ticket is forbidden? thirdly Buhari simply said he will subject his position to the party andlet the supremacy of the party reign. I dare ask, what more do you need from a democrat. Do you want him to behave like a FFK that have let his lack of wisdom throw him into irrelevance?
3. How ill you tackle insurgency? -My brother, it seems you hear with your feet and think through your butt or something.... GMB was well articulate on the fight against insurgency. First he found it unbelievable that with our experience dating back to civil war,(and I dare add, Liberia, Congo, Sudan, etc) we are on the receiving end of the BH insurgency. He told us that the first thing he expected GEJ government to have done was what they left late - Call all presidents of boarder countries, come up with a plan to stop Boko Haram from accessing weapons, funding and jointly rout them. He even went on to state that these countries do know the strength of Nigerian Army. Then he question why would Nigeria go borrowing a billion to under the guise of fighting insurgency (that the whole world finds absurd as well) when Gowon fought a civil war not borrowing a dime. Conventional logic tells you, you don't go borrowing to fight a war.
4. My brother, it is you that don't know zilch about economy. I think it's high time some of you upstarts understand that the economy is way beyond your O'levels stuffs which you don't even understand. The question is not about how will he diversify the economy. The question simply asks how will he address the economy. Needless to surmise that there are no hard and fast rule in answers to questions like this but on the dexterity of bringing your analysis to convince your audience. GMB's answer was apt. First off, we need to address that industry that brings over 90% of our revenue and put sanity in it. We need to plug leakages, rid it of corruption and get it as a tool to stebilize the nation. The other industries are far behind and its the proceeds from a sanitized oil industry that will be used to fix the others......now for me whether this answer can be faulted or not is another issue, but your lack of understanding of the context is more embarrassing. I'd dare add that you need to humble yourself, and understand that you're lacking a lot

Wellsaid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mapet: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2014
major466:

[auote author=eaglechild]
Channels Question: Some people say that you are a religious bigot, what do you have to say about that?

Buhari's Answer: It cannot be true because the military is secular and i rose through the ranks to become a general.
Instead of him to talk about what he feels about freedom of worship and human rights to clear the air about his fanatism, he's busy talking about the military being secular. Is that the best response he can give to assure Nigerians that he ain't a fanatic? Buhari is the final definition of CLUELESSNESS.

WOW! Really. Was that the best answer you could cook up?
I wonder for the man. Totally clueless.

1. I would have advised you both to go back to the interview on youtube, but that may be needless. It seem you both are either unreasonable and indiscernible or GEJ apologists
2. I think he put the question in a perspective and decided to operate from the perspective. His first reply to the question was to make reference to his military career and his rise through the rank, which had nothing to do with his religion or religious disposition.
3. He was also of the position that he's entitled to his religion, his beliefs and the right to practice the religion of his choosing and if such is infuriating people (like you both) then he simply cannot do anything about that.
4. He make mention of his worries on this and as to how people are using it as political tool to attack him. He further put people like you both to task and come out with instances that makes him a religious bigot

now I think these answers are apt. GMB did not want the trend of the interview to drift much on this, so he gave his answers out concisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by natureblack(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
there is nobody as dangerous as the desperate ...............nigga is on a goose chase,and crying us a river would be the aftermath.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mencade4: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2014
anoda name for buhari is a loser.

Haters thunder fire you before you abuse me.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

How has "our son" with his Havard trained Okonjo-Iweala managed the energy sector, favourably? When Nigerians like you get their right senses, they will realize we need change.

Nigerian economy has never been better. Nigeria still remains the preferred destination for direct investments in Africa.

Nigeria accounted for over 70% of direct foreign investment into Africa inspite of the security situation.

That goes to show you that the Otuoke clueless shoeless drunkard and his magician finance minster are doing something rightl.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mencade4: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
According to Buhari, the key to economic growth is stabilizing the price of oil in the international market.

This fool only sees the oil industry.

This fool does not see that diversification of our economy and promotion of other sectors specifically the Agro sector as the way forward, rather his hair brain solution is to "stabilize" the price of oil in the international market.

Will that create jobs and opportunity for every Nigerian?

Will that translate to real growth in our economy?

Obviously this goat thinks the lazy Saudi model of depending on oil for everything is the solution.

Retardded ab0ki.
100 likes

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by major466(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
mikeansy:
I did not watch the interview but did Buhari really say he will stabilise oil prices?
So what exactly does Buhari mean by stabilising oil prices?
Through Voodoo economics.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
gboss4sure:

Your type of comment goes to show how ignorant you APC/Buhari supporters are when it comes to affairs of this country. The people that ruled Nigeria for over 40yrs didn't restructure it of which buhari was amongst them and you expect Jonathan to clear up a rot accumulated over a 40yrs period within 6years because he is a magician.

You guys obviously have no idea about this country called Nigeria and what goes on in this country.

Ignore that illiterate market woman.
She is a Gusau Girls Secondary School dropout with no skill other than sewing curtains.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by emirateprince: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
The best president for Nigeria.

With the best ideology
Experience is the best teacher

It is their birth right give it to the north

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Iroh88(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2014
gboss4sure:

You guys should zip it already!! When he was busy moving from state to state promising to fix things most notably "electricity" in four years was he a magician Now that he seems to have failed suddenly you want to excuse him for not being a magician...

PDP Logic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Nigerian economy has never been better. Nigeria still remains the preferred destination for direct investments in Africa.

Nigeria accounted for over 70% of direct foreign investment into Africa inspite of the security situation.

That goes to show you that the Otuoke clueless shoeless drunkard and his magician finance minster are doing something rightl.

Just as Nigerian Security Has not been this Bad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by SaiBuharii: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
GEJ should go for his own interview...then we will witness epic cluelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
I've always known this GMB guy not to have any sense @ol...yet ppl will say I dey beef am...shebi una don see the jargons hin talk for tv yesterday

Vote him @yur peril....GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2014
mikeansy:
I did not watch the interview but did Buhari really say he will stabilise oil prices?

The market forces that determine oil prices are most times international and just can not be controlled by anyone nation. So what exactly does Buhari mean by stabilising oil prices?

He intends to approach his Masters in Saudi Arabia to cut production.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Iroh88(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Ignore that illiterate market woman.
She is a Gusau Girls Secondary School dropout with no skill other than sewing curtains.
And what skills have you got besides throwing vile words at people and asking ladies to "back their asses up" (likely a love-vendor)??

Buhari will be your next president mr. You may go seek asylum in Syria or Libya if that hurts you so bad.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by NewNigeriaMind: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2014
IdomaLikita:
I watched the Interview and I'd rate him 70%
His Answers were Simple and he chose his words carefully since he knows Nigerians are watching keenly to twist his words against him!

1. Corruption: "Other Sectors will take time to contribute significantly to our GDP, hence we should prioritize Stabilizing Oil Prices and Plugging Wastage from top to bottom while waiting for other sectors to mature"

#Strength: For christ sake, isn't that what prominent economists have been saying all the while?? Plug wastage, reduce cost of governance, diversify(while will not mature any time soon) and use our position in OPEC to stabilize Oil prices(which is fairly stable now)! His ability to summarize this is Simple terms earns him a 60%

#Weakness; His Inability to use technical terms and quote figures cost him 40%

2: Security: "The Soldiers are complaining of not having enough Weaponry despite the huge disbursements from the FG" "Nigeria would have Initiated Chad, Cameroun and Niger earlier before now"

#Strength: He won the Hearts of the Military by absolving them of blame( smart political move) and laid the blame indirectly on the Govt and Military Hqtrs for siphoning funds meant for combat! He Bolstered this assertion further by saying "Nigeria didn't borrow a Dime while fighting the Civil War, hence a $1Billion Loan is unjustifiable". This also exposes the corruption that is Sabotaging the War effort! I'll give him a 70% in this Regard

#Weakness: The Government is already implementing some of his suggestions though late, thus requiring the need for brand new ideas which he lacked! He lost 30% there!

3. Flexibility: "I cannot work outside the Decision of my Party", "I signed the Undertaking..."

#Strength: it shows he is willing to work as a team with others who may not share similar Ideals as his! That shows Team spirit and and ability to defer to the Decisions of the Party Hierarchy! For a Man who has been seen as an Autocrat! I think he has proven his skeptics wrong! I give him a 100% in this regard

#Weakness: None!

4. Patriotic: "I do not regret truncating the Shagari Regime"
I think that was his finest moment! Any Admission of regret would have automatically ended his political career!

#Strength: 'Democracy is not an avenue to destroy institutions and watch unprecedented Stealing"! The events in Egypt, Thailand, Burkina Faso and soon Togo all vindicate him! He values State institutions much more than anything and would do anything necessary to protect it!
(This is the reason why Sisi and Zida still enjoy 90% popularity in their countries despite toppling democratic regimes)! I score him an 60% in this regard!

#Weakness: He should have used events in other countries and the antecedents of his era to back his assertion! He would have used the opportunity to brag about his achievements within his 18month rule as against the Shagari regime! It cost him 40%

The Man looked kinda Frail though!

Wish him the Best!

You deserve a Chinese food for this analysis.....

God bless YOU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by obi4eze(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

He's a president so he won't go there. Deal with it
The fact that he's the President is the more reason why he should do well in an interview as this.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Iroh88(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2014
mapet:
some of you got out of schools that should be ashamed of you......

He's talking about the Nigerian state in context...
Goes to tell you most of these Jonathan apologists are just ignorant kids and nothing more.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by okiezman(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2014
obi4eze:

The fact that he's the President is the more reason why he should do well in an interview as this.

Dat 1 na ya cup of ogogoro
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by aurenflani: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2014
"A great theorists is seldom a great leader! An agitator is more likely to posses this quality - for leadership is the ability to move masses of men".

Adolf Hitler.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2014
And Some Ppl talk of Economy. Best Economy in Africa.... And more than 20 million Graduates are Jobless...
Economy indeed.....
"Gej's economy improvement only pays him n his Cabals" - Obiano

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2014
I just watched the interview and i can tell the first 2 pages of this thread is full of bullshit, if you were looking for stories that touch, lies and long epistle, buhari won't give you such.

His answers were truth, straight and simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by okiezman(m): 9:05am On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You don't want Jonathan to be humiliated like he was by Christaine Amanpour of CNN?

Pishure of his humiliation or its a lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2014
I
chamboy:
Just as Nigerian Security Has not been this Bad

That is the doing of your APC masters Buhari inclusive who are stoking the embers of war to discredit this administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by makzeze: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
ALL THOSE IDIOTS, CONDEMING BUHARI, CAN YOU COMPARE HIM TO CLUELESS GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Iroh88:
And what skills have you got besides throwing vile words at people and asking ladies to "back their asses up" (likely a love-vendor)??

Buhari will be your next president mr. You may go seek asylum in Syria or Libya if that hurts you so bad.

Alas a white knight in shiny armour on a high horse approaches...

Nigga back dah Phuck off.
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by obi4eze(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

Dat 1 na ya cup of ogogoro
Expected you to come up with something better.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.