Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buhari Live On Channels TV - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On Channels TV (54255 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2014
For me, I think Nigeria should really concentrate more on Funds Embezzlement n Mismanagement in her sectors.
Actually what's happening now " is like Making 50 naira, then some ppl steals 45naira n 5 naira goes to the Nation's pocket" = Corruption, stealing, Mismanagement, Embezzlement
Is it not better to make 30naira n 30 naira goes to the nation's pocket" =transparency, War against Corruption n Indiscipline

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
I

That is the doing of your APC masters Buhari inclusive who are stoking the embers of war to discredit this administration.
There goes anoda delusional nigga... U need to think outside that box.... the Cluelessness box

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Can the APC shills here explain how Buhari is going to stabilize the pricing of oil in the international market?

Can you also explain to us why your messiah sees the oil sector as the only solution to Nigeria's economic development and growth?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
There goes anoda delusional nigga... U need to think outside that box.... the Cluelessness box

Hey! I am not the topic of discussion here.

Help exonerate your dumb general's latest goofing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by mauriceju2(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
The northerners are still confuse apart from their problem with western education they still think that this is still the time of military dispensation where the power of the gun rule, this is democracy you cannot do it alone, you must be able to convince people directly or indirectly and this man can’t do that because as a military officer he was not train to reason or negotiate with people but to command and carry out order, he thought that he will just go to the office and issue a command and everything will be done, hear him talking like army, we don’t need army again directly or indirectly, they are the one that destroy this nation everybody know it, beside that this man is too old for us, i don’t like pdp but i will vote them because of this , let APC give us some body from the west or south, there are a lot of good people there, let the north keep this man in the north and worship him in their foolishness, let them kill more of their people for him and think that they are doing the government of the infidel, the north have been ruling for up to 40yrs what have they been able to do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
For me, I think Nigeria should really concentrate more on Funds Embezzlement n Mismanagement in her sectors.
Actually what's happening now " is like Making 50 naira, then some ppl steals 45naira n 5 naira goes to the Nation's pocket" = Corruption, stealing, Mismanagement, Embezzlement
Is it not better to make 30naira n 30 naira goes to the nation's pocket" =transparency, War against Corruption n Indiscipline

Shatap with your nonsense corruption mantra.

This is the only rhetoric you dunces and your daft general keep regurgitating.

The key to fighting corruption is reducing govt role to that of a regulatory body.

And that calls for govt hands of directly in the economy (oil sector ) and promotion of private ventures.

The only main corruption cases we will then have is not looting of state funds but tax evasion.

You mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2014
mauriceju2:
The northerners are still confuse apart from their problem with western education they still think that this is still the time of military dispensation where the power of the gun rule, this is democracy you cannot do it alone, you must be able to convince people directly or indirectly and this man can’t do that because as a military officer he was not train to reason or negotiate with people but to command and carry out order, he thought that he will just go to the office and issue a command and everything will be done, hear him talking like army, we don’t need army again directly or indirectly, they are the one that destroy this nation everybody know it, beside that this man is too old for us, i don’t like pdp but i will vote them because of this , let APC give us some body from the west or south, there are a lot of good people there, let the north keep this man in the north and worship him in their foolishness, let them kill more of their people for him and think that they are doing the government of the infidel, the north have been ruling for up to 40yrs what have they been able to do?
Dont let ur ignorance cos u anoda 4 clueless years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by nduchucks: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Presenter: How do you intend to manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price

Buhari: first we will stabilize the oil market and run an accountable govt.

Very clueless response. Pray how does Buhari stabilize the oil market.

You of all people should know that he was talking about the local oil market. Only mumus like GEJ and his handlers would think otherwise.
You stabilize the market by ridding NNPC and the oil marketing crew of corrupt and thieving subsidy thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by major466(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
drlawizle:
I've always known this GMB guy not to have any sense @ol...yet ppl will say I dey beef am...shebi una don see the jargons hin talk for tv yesterday

Vote him @yur peril....GEJ till 2019.
The cluelessness exhibited by Buhari in that interview is mind boggling. What got me cracking was his economic plan to stabilize international oil prices. I mean, Nigerians in all places are advocating for economic diversification to shift the attention on oil, this one is planning to further install oil as the dominant commodity in Nigeria's economy. How sad is that?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2014
nduchucks:

You of all people should know that he was talking about the local oil market. Only mumus like GEJ and his handlers would think otherwise.
You stabilize the market by ridding NNPC and the oil marketing crew of corrupt and thieving subsidy thieves.

Stop lying.

The local market is subsidized already and the retail price has been steady at 97 naira.

Does he want to continue subsidizing pump prices to stimulate growth?

How will he continue paying for subsidies where crude prices are crashing?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Shatap with your nonsense corruption mantra.

This is the only rhetoric you dunces and your daft general keep regurgitating.

The key to fighting corruption is reducing govt role to that of a regulatory body.

And that calls for govt hands of directly in the economy (oil sector ) and promotion of private ventures.

The only main corruption cases we will then have is not looting of state funds but tax evasion.

You mumu.
Reducing Govt Role by selling the Govt sector to the Same Cabals/government officials.... PHCN was sold to who?, 1004 homes, SACO, NITEL,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by anonimi: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
According to Buhari, the key to economic growth is stabilizing the price of oil in the international market.

This fool only sees the oil industry.

This fool does not see that diversification of our economy and promotion of other sectors specifically the Agro sector as the way forward, rather his hair brain solution is to "stabilize" the price of oil in the international market.

Will that create jobs and opportunity for every Nigerian?

Will that translate to real growth in our economy?

Obviously this goat thinks the lazy Saudi model of depending on oil for everything is the solution.

Retardded ab0ki.

Is it the same clueless old soldier who deferred to his Arab masters at an OPEC meeting decades ago like he was waiting for their orders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by jmaine: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2014
nduchucks:

Please stop this nonsense. WTF . . . . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
major466:

The cluelessness exhibited by Buhari in that interview is mind boggling. What got me cracking was his economic plan to stabilize international oil prices. I mean, Nigerians in all places are advocating for economic diversification to shift the attention on oil, this one is planning to further install oil as the dominant commodity in Nigeria's economy. How sad is that?

That is your average ab0ki mentality.

They know next to nothing but oil.

The lazy Saudi model of depending on oil for virtually everything is what he hopes to emulate.

Daft general.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by lordmayor4(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Why will he be sorry for truncating democracy? Are you sorry for scolding or beating your child if she/he is wrong? He did what was necessary.... as. Matter of fact, we don't even have democracy in Nigeria to start with, only God knows what we are practicing.... meanwhile t.A Orji just won the senatorial primaries with 221/222 votes smh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by jmaine: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Stop lying.

The local market is subsidized already and the retail price has been steady at 97 naira.

Does he want to continue subsidizing pump prices to stimulate growth?

How will he continue paying for subsidies where crude prices are crashing?

Oboy, the guy baffle me with those lies . . . .grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by sunayo(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2014
Honestly, I was so disappointed at his responses. To think that this is the same person many intelligent youths are clamouring for is sickning.

In the same party where Fashola and countless others of superior intelligence and pedigree.

I'll rather cast my vote for GEJ or not vote all. Buhari is bereft of ideas, just out for vengeance or whatever. APC fall my hand!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by nduchucks: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2014
jmaine:

Please stop this nonsense. WTF . . . . .

Make your point coherently or get lost.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2014
This man should go and rest. .......and should not coming out for any post in Nigeria period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by jmaine: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2014
lordmayor4:
Why will he be sorry for truncating democracy? Are you sorry for scolding or beating your child if she/he is wrong? He did what was necessary.... as. Matter of fact, we don't even have democracy in Nigeria to start with, only God knows what we are practicing.... meanwhile t.A Orji just won the senatorial primaries with 221/222 votes smh

So democratic institutions can be likened to the child of Military institutions. You see the reasoning ability of all Buharetard fanatics . . . embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by jmaine: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2014
nduchucks:

Make your point coherently or get lost.

My friend shut it. You were blatantly lying to no where. You are bigger than that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by synergycom19: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
gregg2:

Liar!!! You are not watching
The man looks so dull and unintelligent

Those that looks dull and unintelligent in our eyes are actually the ones who rules the country better,the intelligent Phd holding ones are the worse
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
Reducing Govt Role by selling the Govt sector to the Same Cabals/government officials.... PHCN was sold to who?, 1004 homes, SACO, NITEL,

You are really ignorant of things. How many Nigerians get employed in this sector?

Do you know that these govt corporations are a dumping ground where politicians dump their relatives, corner all contracts which are inflated and of no priority to their own pockets?

Most of these useless corporations remain because they are a conduit for corruption by the same politicians and their evil servants at the helm.

Take FAAN for example, this is a govt owned company that is highly corrupt, full of redundancies and square pegs. The state of most our airports is a result of bad management by these set if self serving evil servants and their politicians in high places.

Now normally, the wise thing to do is to privatize these companies, but once any administration attempts to do the needful, the corrupt trade unions will step in and say that jobs will be lost.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
synergycom19:

Those that looks dull and unintelligent in our eyes are actually the ones who rules the country better,the intelligent Phd holding ones are the worse
Rulling a Country is not by being an Economical genius.. I can Bet Vladimir Putin or Xin Ping doesn't know Jack about Economy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
nduchucks:

you couldn't have said it better. Some of these ignorant folks have forgotten that Buhari was once a Petroleum Minister and he is very well experienced in matters concerning the oil industry.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2014
synergycom19:

Buhari not only looked dull or sounded dulll but his logic fell flat on as dull.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck chances are that it is a frigging duck.

This man has neither the necessary academic qualifications, charisma or mindset to lead us in this millinelium.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
This general is bounch of disappointment to the APC elble men such as fashola, oshomule, rocharls and rest prudent ones out there..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by olyg: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI.THOSE SPEAKING AGAINST THIS MAN ARE AFRAID because THEY KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO WHEN HE COMES INTO POWER.THEY KNOW THEY KNOW THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR CORRUPTION.BLACK MAN ALWAYS HATE THE TRUTH.I AM WARNING AND ADVICING ALL APC DELEGATE TO VOTE IN BUHARI IF THEY KNOW THEY WANT TO TAKE OVER POWER TO MAKE A CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY.THIS IS THE BEST AND RELIABLE ASPIRANT OF ALL.NIGERIANS THIS IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY.WE MUST NOT LOOSE IT.BUHARI IS AN ACTION,AN ACTION MAN DOES NOT SPEAK TOO MUCH THAT IS IS WHAT HE IS IN THE INTERVIEW.I HAVE AN INNATE BELIEVE IN ME N MY CONSCIENCE N SPIRITS TELLS ME THAT HE IS THE MAN WE NEED,WHWEN THE TIME COMES HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.SAI BUHARI FOR THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS.SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by chamboy(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

You are really ignorant of things. How many Nigerians get employed in this sector?

Do you know that these govt corporations are a dumping ground where politicians dump their relatives, corner all contracts which are inflated and of no priority to their own pockets?

Most of these useless corporations remain because they are a conduit for corruption by the same politicians and their evil servants at the helm.

Take FAAN for example, this is a govt owned company that is highly corrupt, full of redundancies and square pegs. The state of most our airports is a result of bad management by these set if self serving evil servants and their politicians in high places.

Now normally, the wise thing to do is to privatize these companies, but once any administration attempts to do the needful, the corrupt trade unions will step in and say that jobs will be lost.
Y Can't FG take measure to Dealing with the mismanagement happening in the Sectors instead of privatising..

Lemme Give u one Example of how this Government makes this Privatisation their own gain.. do u know 1004 Homes VI used to b Government Owned but cos of maintenance, FG sold it
..They sold it to who OBJ... OBJ killed 1004 homes, Stole our money n use it to buy Government Property.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
chesterlee:
This Niggurrr is too old to rule this nation abeg

He lacks the style, swagg and Aura...he should go n rest joor!
if kerry is still the US secetary , then buhari aint a bad option
Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Dreambeat: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
I am sure a lot of APC supporters have been following him sheepishly.The interview was an eye opener.Hope we get more of these interviews so that some of us can see beyond the corruption mantra.Maybe he could perform better than what we saw yesterday as time goes by.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
you couldn't have said it better. Some of these ignorant folks have forgotten that Buhari was once a Petroleum Minister and he is very well experienced in matters concerning the oil industry.

Then he should apply to GEJ in not more than one thousand words why he will make a better minister of petroleum.

Olodo market woman dropout.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.