Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) (32792 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by tim26will: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2014
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO "the One that won and has victory" "The king that favours the day".
Surely you don't fight like a fool does.
You surely know when to shield sword and draws your sword.
Your name alone wins you battle.
When you roar, your enemies think your are ready to fight, they rush into gathering and assembling their armies for battle, only to come out and see that you are not even calling for battle.
Unfortunately for them they already exposed their artilleries and faces of their armies to you.
Clever old man.......Hhhhmmmm
Foolish in Age
Clever in thought
Wise in action

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, DID YOU EVER REMEMBER THAT DEATH IS INEVITABLE
SECRET IS BORNE TO BE EXPOSED
BUT DEATH EXPOSED MORE THAN SECRET THAT THE RECIPIENT CAN NEVER REPLY, DEFEND OR RESPONSE TO.
DO YOU KNOW SIR THAT IF TRUELY YOU DONT FORGIVE AS MANY HAVE SAID, YOU WILL BE THE MOST MISERABLE MAN ON EARTH IF YOU DIE.
IF I WILL EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING TO YOUR AGE SIR, ILL USE MY TIME TO GET MY HOME SETTLE, FORGIVE ALL THAT HAD OFFENDED ME BY GOING TO BEG THEM ALL BY MYSELF, THEN SORT OUT MY ISSUE WITH GOD IN PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT HOME OR OTHERWISE.
I've always liked you, no matter how controversial you are. But it's time you start preparing for HOME if there is any for you as at present.
NO WRITE UP SIR CAN CHANGE NIGERIANS HEART OR MINDS. BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION NIGERIANS FIND THEMSELVES,
THEY ONLY ANSWER TO "MONEY"
DONT BE SURPRISED THAT BEFORE JANUARY 2015, ALL THESE YOUR REVELATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN. THANKS TO MONEY SPENDING POLITICIAN WHO WILL STYLISHLY PROVIDES FOR THE NEEDY FOR THE XMAS AND NEW YEAR TO ERASE YOUR REVELATIONS FROM THEIR HEART. IF ONLY YOU BACKED UP THIS REVELATION WITH MONEY FOR THE READERS, IT WOULD HAVE LASTED TILL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR. BUT AS WE ALL KNOW YOU, YOUR CHARITY WITH MONEY IS NO GO AREA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by femidejulius(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2014
I strongly believe that this Obasanjo's new book contains little truth, more perceptions and much falsehood (wc I agree even Obasanjo may not know).
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Lumyboi(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

I don't think OBJ had third term agenda. If he did and as he has boasted many times before there was nothing stopping him. NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY GOVERNED BY THE WEAKEST, MOST UN-NTELLIGENTI AND MOST COWARDLY PEOPLE.
Everybody in PDP is a political prostitute. Self seeking, soft in the head, selfish and materialistic. If Obj had used EFCC and money he would have gotten third term easily if he wanted and he had unbelievable money.
We need to remove this party in 2015 before they gang up and sell this country.

See this man. B4 they sell this country? U go soon knw grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
A country is made up of families, if the head of a family is not accosted full respect in his home, I wonder the impact his words will make on a country that needs growth... He should first, go and make peace with Iyabo and Gbenga... Shameless

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by timawoku(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
What we should do (as nigerians) is to filter what obj has written in his book, there surely will be iota of truth but the foolish ones will rush to conclusion. Obj,thumbs up for your courage...
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by KanwuliaJara: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmmmm!

Someone who sleeps with his son's wife. . .should not be pointing fingers at others who do not!
Charity, like INTEGRITY. . . always begins from home! At least ATIKU THE 'WOMANIZER' never slept with any of his sons' wives for rituals.
Na who we wanno believe?

Atiku is minding his busiiness and political career. . . OBJ WILL BE FOREVER JEALOUS OF HIM! kiss

OP!
Is this your interpretation of the WORDS your read from the book. . . or are you plainly delusional? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Jesusloveyou: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Atiku can also be moles in apc,to give gej easy ride to 2019.because if atiku bribe his way to win d apc ticket.it wil be easy for gej to win.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by benson81(m): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

I don't think OBJ had third term agenda. If he did and as he has boasted many times before there was nothing stopping him. NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY GOVERNED BY THE WEAKEST, MOST UN-NTELLIGENTI AND MOST COWARDLY PEOPLE.
Everybody in PDP is a political prostitute. Self seeking, soft in the head, selfish and materialistic. If Obj had used EFCC and money he would have gotten third term easily if he wanted and he had unbelievable money.
We need to remove this party in 2015 before they gang up and sell this country.
There was a third term agenda which was stopped by Ken Nnamani and co at the N/A.any sane Nigerian knows.Obj's denial or book does not change that.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by enigmang: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Why don't you still yourself and wait for the dish about your President. The facts are coming out one by one and I am sure Jona's own will be the worst because he is the weakest, dumbest and most dishonourable amongst all of them. What I have read so far has convinced me that it is a curse that people like this are governing people like us. Imagine the future of someone's children being determined by idiots.

Trust me the person that wrote about this part has read the full book... and if Jona had anything very strong against him it would have been out already...
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Bt baba, I was hoping u wud tel us more abt the deaths of okadigbo, Bola ige, the millitary officers that died in the plane crash in Obudu, what u did with the funds meant for the power sector, how you used Maurice Iwu as a tool in rigging elections, how u used Ribadu and EFCc to hunt only people who went against you, ur shady deals with Atiku n co, your input in the education sector, how u built your own private university as a sitting president,obasanjo library which you spent over 12billion naira of tax payer's money to build, rather u chose to potray yourself as a saint, telling us hw the 3rd term agenda wasn't your Idea, no sir, it was my idea.....Baba, u had more than 8yrs to set things straight and make this nation a better place, u did not rather u wrote ur name in the Looting Hall of Fame. Baba remember that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, infact baba you are a failure as a father and as a leader and u should hide your ugly face in shame.... I have just 3 word for u sir....GO AND DIE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
This book is a must read for me. Without sentiment Obasanjo laid down behind the scene political issues. As I read this, my memories began to flash back all the crisis within the party at that time. Starting with Audu Ogbeh, the assassination of Okadigbo. I believe reading this will give us some understanding and though it may be skewed to favor Obasanjo.

To be honest, he still remains the grandmaster of Nigerian politics. Posterity will never forget him. I don't like him but I admire him
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by holatin(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
But yar adua is the best President we ever had till date

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by abvictory: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
he is a mad man
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by miqos02(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
battle royale
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by born2fuckpussy: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
This man wan just sell books, maybe he don't know how to go about it, he should have even criticise himself alongside or else the book isn't complete

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by san316(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Nä him sabi. Tsohon najadu
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by miqos02(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
But yar adua is the best President we ever had till date
how?
what did he achieved?
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by virtual7(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2014
ok Baba has spoken. Now
B: bring
U: us
H: happiness
A: and
R: restore
I: integrity.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by dav8id(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2014
sey court order him not to publish the book

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by PerfumeRepublik: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Hope He writes about what made him decide to go for 3RD term..
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by bewla(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
grin had we not had enough
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by dejizaq: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
insulting him wouldn't hide the fact that jonathan has not impressed either....its really a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by bewla(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
grin have we not had enough
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Fresia01(f): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
only in Nigeria u see a man who spent more than eight years in power (both military and civilian era) without achieving anything having the guts to criticize others... he is old so obviously its affecting his brain cells.. ma mum once told me that old people tend to act like kids...so i am nt surprised, pot caling kettle black..
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
betti why
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by toblosky(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
una don buy the book already?so fast grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by buggaboo: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Amacaco:
Obasanjo considers himself the "God' of Nigeria who is flawless, knows all, dictates all, and gratiously grants the country and its citizens favours. He does not see any wrong or evil in himself but sees that of others. Atiku planned on how to become the President of Nigeria without taking him (the Nigerian "God"wink into consideration and for that reason he dealt with him. Jonathan wants to go for another term when He has not "divinely" ordained it and so he must do everything to stop him. These arrogation of power which he does not have will one day kill him. He should go and rest.

You hit the nail on the head.
Obasanjo likes to play God.
He suffers from severe superiority complex and need for attention.
If he is not involved in saving Nigeria, he'd rather see Nigeria destroyed.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by knightsTempler: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
This caught my interest

In politics, just as in war, what matters is not just your plan, but knowledge of your opponent’s plan.

“My assistants had moles within the Atiku group. Anything that they planned would be reported. That was the case after Ogbeh’s letter. They decided that Ogbeh should appear remorseful and come with the National Working Committee to apologise to me. It was not from their hearts, but to lure me to a ‘killing ground’.

“All pieces of information that were reported were verified because it would not come from only one informant.

“Timely information is a very important principle of war and also of politics. In politics, just as in war, what matters is not just your plan, but knowledge of your opponent’s plan. Knowing their plan, I had the choice of playing along with them or being firm, I chose the latter.

Once I realised his intention and programme, I watched him like a hawk without giving any indication of what I knew and letting down my guard. I could not succumb to the distraction, diversion and malevolence of an ambitious but unwise deputy.

Obasanjo is deadly, underrate him at your own peril.

He sure does have moles in Jonathan's administration, no doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
This man wan just sell books, maybe he don't know how to go about it, he should have even criticise himself alongside or else the book isn't complete

No I don't think so. He is out to destroy some people, probably the president. I have been searching the internet for hours. I want to buy the book. Damn, I must read this one oh - my tongue is already salivating. If they were no truth I wonder why Jonathan and Kasharun are getting court injunction to stop the book from being published.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/07/president-jonathan-gets-court-injunction-scuttle-obasanjo-book-launch

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Fresia01:
only in Nigeria u see a man who spent more than eight years in power (both military and civilian era) without achieving anything having the guts to criticize others... he is old so obviously its affecting his brain cells.. ma mum once told me that old people tend to act like kids...so i am nt surprised, pot caling kettle black..

Seems they gave birth to you yesterday. Obasanjo did not achieve anything? I guess that phone of yours came from thin air.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ijobaooorun(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2014
If MR PRESIDENT has forgoten the promise he made in 2011 I don't think he should be re_elected . A man who can keep to his own promise no wonder he couldn't keep to the promise he made to the great people of NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.