Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) (32791 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by samplegirl(f): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
That book will be useless if how he SLEPT with his daughter in-law was not included.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Bakersfield: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:
If I were Obasanjo, I will never forgive Atiku for the role he played in contemplating to get me out of power and not only will I make him pay dearly, I will render him politically incapacitated. So for Atiku to still have the strength to contest means Baba is sort of kind. Because either you double cross the master and eliminate him completely or await the consequences if you fail.

FROM MY INVESTIGATIONS AND UNDERSTANDING OF 48 LAWS OF POWER, ATIKU FAILED THE FIRST LAW OF POWER. WHAT IS THE FIRST LAW OF POWER? ANSWER ===== NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER.

IF ATIKU HAD RESPECTED THIS LAW WHEN HE WAS VP TO OBJ, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANNOINTED TO SUCCEED OBJ IN 2007.

CASE CLOSED.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by dammytosh: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bakersfield:

FROM MY INVESTIGATIONS AND UNDERSTANDING OF 48 LAWS OF POWER, ATIKU FAILED THE FIRST LAW OF POWER. WHAT IS THE FIRST LAW OF POWER? ANSWER ===== NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER.
IF ATIKU HAD RESPECTED THIS LAW WHEN HE WAS VP TO OBJ, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANNOINTED TO SUCCEED OBJ IN 2007.
CASE CLOSED.

Even Atiku confirmed the bolded.

You know what stuck me ? His Marabound said he will not be sworn in as Governor that he will become president but he chose to help himself quickly.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by DrDre1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
samento:
If what I've been reading on this thread are the opinions of the youths of this country then I feel most of the youths are not thinking well as people who want to take over the rulership ogf this country tomorrow. Baba have written some lines about his deputy while in power telling us what we did not know and never envisaged has happened. As youths who want to be leaders of tomorrow all we ought do is read, understand every bit and digest and not just follow polliticians who will tell you what you want to hear but shielding the truth from you. I believe in studying events at it unfolds.
U have highlighted a very serious problem we are facing as a nation. We don't read! Some of the things that are inside the book have been said before by OBJ. He has challenged these people in public but what did they do? After denying and raining abuses on the man, they go back to beg him. I think that should give us alot to ponder on. It means we shouldn't just wave these things off. Atiku, IBB, Tinubu, PDP govs, etc have all openly or stylishly begged this man. He should spill everything

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Bakersfield: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
enigstil:
Whatever Obasanjo might have said in his book,to me shouldnt really be an issue.Can we kindly please compare governance under Obasanjo and other Presidents that has been in and out of that seat.Obasanjo has been the best of them.In the history of Nigeria baba still has the best cabinet that no other government in Nigeria has been known to have.Alot of the reformation that happened under baba has brought a lot of benefits to us.Lets look into some of these reformation,check out the banking sector and the recapitalisation thing,there was a time in this country that when a bank collapses your money is gone with it,but all these are history now.
Nitel reaped off alot of Nigerians,baba brought mobile telephony,if not for this,whould it have been possible for me and you to be on Nairaland.Even though alot of people said Abacha was the one that had the plan,but at least baba actuallized it.How so soon we forget things,have you forgotten the Abacha stove era,that we had to use saw dust to cook.You hardly can find any saw dust in the sawmills then,to mention a few.
In all sincerity standard of living really improved under Obasanjo till now.Let us all know that leadership is not an easy thing,we should respect and salute the efforts of these men.Managing an ordinary home is not an easy task,not to talk of a whole nation.We shouldnt forget baba is a mere mortal like me and you,he has his own flaws and imperfections too.Nigeria is our collective responsibility.If we all determine within us to make it a better nation we can achieve it.GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAKE ALL OUR EFFORTS MANIFEST IN BEAUTY,AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA,AMEN.

Intelligent submission. No sentiment, brief and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
49cents:

guys relax you will read of that in ATIKU;S AUTOBIGRAPHY you dont expect him to confess his sins in his book
lolzzz, that's very true, lemme patiently wait 4 Atiku sha
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by tim26will: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
ATIKU ABUBARKA lord of the machine of mass destruction.
The one who never believe in eating with small teeth
He said "if God created teeth to bite and shew, I'll rather get them big and many, so if I will bite, it must be deep and if I will shew, it must be completely grounded.
A man that does not believe in fighting with tactics but with multitude
He is just like the Americans, they have all the weapons and technologies but lack tactics of war.
They protect with technologies but their enemies kills them with tactics
He believes in using money and many people to battle but his enemies always allow him to leave his comfort zone where his soldiers will not get water to drink when they are tired and then strike the tactic less commander.
The unordained president to be of Nigeria
I LIKE YOUR COURAGE, ONLY IF YOU HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS THIS QUOTE "BUY KNOWLEDGE, BUY WISDOM SELL IT NOT"
TRUELY I ONCE READ THAT MONEY IS A DEFENCE BUT ONE WISE MAN IS BETTER THAN MANY MIGHTY MEN OF WAR THAT LACK WISDOM.
HHHMMMM, YOU ALWAYS LOSE A BATTLE BEFORE YOU STARTED IT
YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STEPPING STONE TO GLORY FOR YOUR OPPONENTS IN EVERY ELECTIONS YOU HAVE CONTESTED FOR
IT MAKES ME TO REMEMBER WHAT THAT MAN SAID TO YOUR MOTHER THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. "HE IS GOING TO BE GREAT, MIGHTY AND RICH, BUT HE WILL NEVER BE WEATHY AND WILL NOT GET TO THE TOP OF HIS DESIRE POSITION IN LIFE OR DEATH.
I KNOW SHE FAILED TO TELL YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER, ATLEAST YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO FOR THE FINAL ROUND OF IT IN LIFE.

YOU ARE LIKE A KING THAT HAS NO KINGDOM
A WARRIOR THAT HAS NO QUEST
A PEACE MAKER THAT HAS NEVER WITNESS ANY FIGHT
A BARBER IN A BALD MEN ISLAND
A LIFE SAVING DOCTOR IN A GRAVE YARD
A VIRGIN IN A DELIVERY ROOM.

You see, when I was told that you want to go the way of ABRAHAM LINCOLN, I laughed and said hope he still has enough time on earth to do this.
Farmers have a soap they use often and often to bath if they must succeed and get a better yield. It's called PATIENT (not of the First Lady)
Military and Corpers called it ENDURANCE
YOU LOST IT FROM BEGINING OF YOUR CHILDHOOD AND NOW ITS TELLING ON YOU.

HOW I WISH YOU KNOW THAT YAR'ADUA DIED AS A PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION AND THE ONLY HONOR NIGERIA CAN GIVE HIM WAS TO WRAP HIM IN A WHITE CLOTH AND THROW HIM IN THAT 6Ft HOLE

IF YOU ARE REALLY THIRSTY FOR THAT PRESIDENCY SEAT, TRY TO APPRECIATE THOSE THAT ARE THERE, EITHER BY PRETENCE OR BY CROOK.
YOU SEE I ALWAYS LOVE TO QUOTE WHAT I ONCE HEARD FROM MY MENTOR AND FATHER
"HE THAT DESPISED GREATNESS CAN NEVER BE GREAT," SO ALSO "HE THAT DESPISED HIS LEADERS CAN NEVER LEAD"

You have lost savor, you have lost taste
The ball you are trying to kick is already deflated, it won't get to the goal post before it stop

ALL YOU HAVE LOST IS WISDOM AND PATIENCE AND NOT THE PRESIDENT SEAT

IF YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER LIFE AFTER THIS, MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN
BUT FROM HIS VOICE "YOU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA IN LIFE OR IN DEATH"
HHHMMM BUT SIR FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by LOUIS6(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
lioncoolst:
Ladies and gentlemen!

I often visit Nairaland to read posts and comments without commenting myself because I like to learn from intelligent and sound minds. However, the saying goes that all it takes for evil to thrive is for few good men to say nothing; I am one of the few good ones, and I have chosen to react to some of the comments here on this thread.

I am a believer in the notion that as youths of Nigeria, we are no longer the leaders of tomorrow as we have been deceived to believe over time by people who have no interest in the future of Nigeria or its youths. Rather, we are the leaders of today! Now, how can one claim to be a leader when he does not possess a shred of wisdom or what is popularly known as "common sense"? Even though for all intent and purpose, that sense is not common as I have observed over the years.

Here is a nice write up and an opportunity to learn from a man of experience, an elder statesman, a 2-time President of the FRN, a former BOT Chairman, a Party leader, a sage, a man known for his wisdom, cunny, sense, a master strategist, among other things. I am of the opinion that such a man should be understudied to know what he knows, and what makes past, present and future presidents of Nigeria to go to him - cap in hand - asking for his advise and seeking his blessings.

So, coming to this thread, I was looking forward to reading inspiring, motivating and sensible comments from some folks who appear to be in their prime. However, I was disappointed to be confronted with silly and witless comments like "..see pot calling kettle black", "do not mind that man, he is more corrupt than..." and so on and so forth.

Now, my question is "is this the issue at stake?" Is this the topic of discussion?" The answer is crystal - "No". So, why leave the substance and start chasing the shadows!!

Now, I know that it is not everybody that has the ability to reason before opening their mouths. Rather, some folks open their mouths first and do not even reason afterwards thereby showing that such folks have no substance in them, and this is quite unfortunate. Ignorance is bliss with these persons.

To whoever has ears to hear, kindly be informed that by reading books that were or are written by great and prominent people, you are given a window of opportunity to see what they have seen in their lives, a glimpse into their minds and probably what made them great and invincible, and also how their minds operated and still operates. In this instance, what he saw and experienced while he was in government as the number 1 citizen of this country, even though I still think the man is still in government.

There is an adage that says "what an elder sees while sitting, a child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest palm tree!" There is wisdom in this adage, I believe, and the adage is applicable in this instance. We, as youths of this country, need to sit down and learn wisdom, knowledge and understanding from elder who have experience, knowledge and cunny, for the betterment of self and the country. And you will agree with me that the man called OBJ is such a man to learn from, even though you do not like him. And no matter how much you dislike or hate him, you cannot do anything about it. So, rather than harboring bitterness and giving yourself headache over a man who does not know that you even exist, why don't you share from his wealth of knowledge and wisdom! For example, imagine these words:

“Timely information is a very important principle of war and also of politics. In politics, just as in war, what matters is not just your plan, but knowledge of your opponent’s plan. Knowing their plan, I had the choice of playing along with them or being firm, I chose the latter."

If you have read the book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, you can relate to this. Anyway, as the saying goes, "a word is enough for the wise."

Thank you.
Best Comment So Far.....
Baba.... I Postrate for your Wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by AUSVINS(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elcemento:
Baba dey Para ooo.There's one thing you cant take away from this man, he's very smart and strategic,no wonder he's revered by the international community. He sure knows nigeria in and out.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.
Gbam.you have said it all.uncle. Shege is very smart underestimate him at your and you done for.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ojsmscom(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
BABA, HEROES COME AND GONE
MANY HAD BECAME PRESIDENTS BEFORE YOU

REMEMBER THAT BEFORE YOU WENT TO PRISON,YOU WERE ACCUSED OF ONE THING OR THE OTHER....BUT THAT APART
WE KNOW YOU TOO WELL,THOSE WHO WORKED WITH YOU SAID YOU ARE TOO GREEDY,YOU ARE TOO DECEPTIONAL.YOU LIKE TO DESTROY WHAT YOU CANNOT CONTROL.

REMEBNER THAT CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME,HOW COME YOU ARE NOT ADMIRED BY YOUR KINDRED,THEY HATE EVEN A FREE GIFT FROM YOU.MY DEAR TELL YOUR STORIES TO UNBORN GENERATION AND NOT TO WE YOUNGER YOUTHS WHOM OUR CURRENT STATE IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
This article is full of political wisdom and lessons. No wonder baba is consulted by politicians across party lines for wisdom and advice. This book is one that every politician needs to get a copy.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ElFenomeno1: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mad man from Otta. LOL

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Bakersfield: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
tim26will:
ATIKU ABUBARKA lord of the machine of mass destruction.
The one who never believe in eating with small teeth
He said "if God created teeth to bite and shew, I'll rather get them big and many, so if I will bite, it must be deep and if I will shew, it must be completely grounded.
A man that does not believe in fighting with tactics but with multitude
He is just like the Americans, they have all the weapons and technologies but lack tactics of war.
They protect with technologies but their enemies kills them with tactics
He believes in using money and many people to battle but his enemies always allow him to leave his comfort zone where his soldiers will not get water to drink when they are tired and then strike the tactic less commander.
The unordained president to be of Nigeria
I LIKE YOUR COURAGE, ONLY IF YOU HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS THIS QUOTE "BUY KNOWLEDGE, BUY WISDOM SELL IT NOT"
TRUELY I ONCE READ THAT MONEY IS A DEFENCE BUT ONE WISE MAN IS BETTER THAN MANY MIGHTY MEN OF WAR THAT LACK WISDOM.
HHHMMMM, YOU ALWAYS LOSE A BATTLE BEFORE YOU STARTED IT
YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A STEPPING STONE TO GLORY FOR YOUR OPPONENTS IN EVERY ELECTIONS YOU HAVE CONTESTED FOR
IT MAKES ME TO REMEMBER WHAT THAT MAN SAID TO YOUR MOTHER THE DAY YOU WERE BORN. "HE IS GOING TO BE GREAT, MIGHTY AND RICH, BUT HE WILL NEVER BE WEATHY AND WILL NOT GET TO THE TOP OF HIS DESIRE POSITION IN LIFE OR DEATH.
I KNOW SHE FAILED TO TELL YOU, BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER, ATLEAST YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO FOR THE FINAL ROUND OF IT IN LIFE.

YOU ARE LIKE A KING THAT HAS NO KINGDOM
A WARRIOR THAT HAS NO QUEST
A PEACE MAKER THAT HAS NEVER WITNESS ANY FIGHT
A BARBER IN A BALD MEN ISLAND
A LIFE SAVING DOCTOR IN A GRAVE YARD
A VIRGIN IN A DELIVERY ROOM.

You see, when I was told that you want to go the way of ABRAHAM LINCOLN, I laughed and said hope he still has enough time on earth to do this.
Farmers have a soap they use often and often to bath if they must succeed and get a better yield. It's called PATIENT (not of the First Lady)
Military and Corpers called it ENDURANCE
YOU LOST IT FROM BEGINING OF YOUR CHILDHOOD AND NOW ITS TELLING ON YOU.

HOW I WISH YOU KNOW THAT YAR'ADUA DIED AS A PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION AND THE ONLY HONOR NIGERIA CAN GIVE HIM WAS TO WRAP HIM IN A WHITE CLOTH AND THROW HIM IN THAT 6Ft HOLE

IF YOU ARE REALLY THIRSTY FOR THAT PRESIDENCY SEAT, TRY TO APPRECIATE THOSE THAT ARE THERE, EITHER BY PRETENCE OR BY CROOK.
YOU SEE I ALWAYS LOVE TO QUOTE WHAT I ONCE HEARD FROM MY MENTOR AND FATHER
"HE THAT DESPISED GREATNESS CAN NEVER BE GREAT," SO ALSO "HE THAT DESPISED HIS LEADERS CAN NEVER LEAD"

You have lost savor, you have lost taste
The ball you are trying to kick is already deflated, it won't get to the goal post before it stop

ALL YOU HAVE LOST IS WISDOM AND PATIENCE AND NOT THE PRESIDENT SEAT

IF YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER LIFE AFTER THIS, MAYBE YOU WILL LEARN
BUT FROM HIS VOICE "YOU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA IN LIFE OR IN DEATH"
HHHMMM BUT SIR FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

Good submission.Afterall I think there is hope for this great country called Nigeria.. It's only that we lack STRATEGIC THINKERS IN OUR POLITICAL LEADERSHIP.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by DrDre1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
lioncoolst:
Ladies and gentlemen!

I often visit Nairaland to read posts and comments without commenting myself because I like to learn from intelligent and sound minds. However, the saying goes that all it takes for evil to thrive is for few good men to say nothing; I am one of the few good ones, and I have chosen to react to some of the comments here on this thread.

I am a believer in the notion that as youths of Nigeria, we are no longer the leaders of tomorrow as we have been deceived to believe over time by people who have no interest in the future of Nigeria or its youths. Rather, we are the leaders of today! Now, how can one claim to be a leader when he does not possess a shred of wisdom or what is popularly known as "common sense"? Even though for all intent and purpose, that sense is not common as I have observed over the years.

Here is a nice write up and an opportunity to learn from a man of experience, an elder statesman, a 2-time President of the FRN, a former BOT Chairman, a Party leader, a sage, a man known for his wisdom, cunny, sense, a master strategist, among other things. I am of the opinion that such a man should be understudied to know what he knows, and what makes past, present and future presidents of Nigeria to go to him - cap in hand - asking for his advise and seeking his blessings.

So, coming to this thread, I was looking forward to reading inspiring, motivating and sensible comments from some folks who appear to be in their prime. However, I was disappointed to be confronted with silly and witless comments like "..see pot calling kettle black", "do not mind that man, he is more corrupt than..." and so on and so forth.

Now, my question is "is this the issue at stake?" Is this the topic of discussion?" The answer is crystal - "No". So, why leave the substance and start chasing the shadows!!

Now, I know that it is not everybody that has the ability to reason before opening their mouths. Rather, some folks open their mouths first and do not even reason afterwards thereby showing that such folks have no substance in them, and this is quite unfortunate. Ignorance is bliss with these persons.

To whoever has ears to hear, kindly be informed that by reading books that were or are written by great and prominent people, you are given a window of opportunity to see what they have seen in their lives, a glimpse into their minds and probably what made them great and invincible, and also how their minds operated and still operates. In this instance, what he saw and experienced while he was in government as the number 1 citizen of this country, even though I still think the man is still in government.

There is an adage that says "what an elder sees while sitting, a child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest palm tree!" There is wisdom in this adage, I believe, and the adage is applicable in this instance. We, as youths of this country, need to sit down and learn wisdom, knowledge and understanding from elder who have experience, knowledge and cunny, for the betterment of self and the country. And you will agree with me that the man called OBJ is such a man to learn from, even though you do not like him. And no matter how much you dislike or hate him, you cannot do anything about it. So, rather than harboring bitterness and giving yourself headache over a man who does not know that you even exist, why don't you share from his wealth of knowledge and wisdom! For example, imagine these words:

“Timely information is a very important principle of war and also of politics. In politics, just as in war, what matters is not just your plan, but knowledge of your opponent’s plan. Knowing their plan, I had the choice of playing along with them or being firm, I chose the latter."

If you have read the book "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, you can relate to this. Anyway, as the saying goes, "a word is enough for the wise."

Thank you.

This is the type of submission that strengthens my hope in Nairaland and Nigeria. This forum is a true reflection of the Nigerian society and when u see some comments, u just keep wondering how did we come to this point as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
tim26will:
OLUSEGUN OBASANJO "the One that won and has victory" "The king that favours the day".
Surely you don't fight like a fool does.
You surely know when to shield sword and draws your sword.
Your name alone wins you battle.
When you roar, your enemies think your are ready to fight, they rush into gathering and assembling their armies for battle, only to come out and see that you are not even calling for battle.
Unfortunately for them they already exposed their artilleries and faces of their armies to you.
Clever old man.......Hhhhmmmm
Foolish in Age
Clever in thought
Wise in action

BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, DID YOU EVER REMEMBER THAT DEATH IS INEVITABLE
SECRET IS BORNE TO BE EXPOSED
BUT DEATH EXPOSED MORE THAN SECRET THAT THE RECIPIENT CAN NEVER REPLY, DEFEND OR RESPONSE TO.
DO YOU KNOW SIR THAT IF TRUELY YOU DONT FORGIVE AS MANY HAVE SAID, YOU WILL BE THE MOST MISERABLE MAN ON EARTH IF YOU DIE.
IF I WILL EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING TO YOUR AGE SIR, ILL USE MY TIME TO GET MY HOME SETTLE, FORGIVE ALL THAT HAD OFFENDED ME BY GOING TO BEG THEM ALL BY MYSELF, THEN SORT OUT MY ISSUE WITH GOD IN PREPARATION FOR THE NEXT HOME OR OTHERWISE.
I've always liked you, no matter how controversial you are. But it's time you start preparing for HOME if there is any for you as at present.
NO WRITE UP SIR CAN CHANGE NIGERIANS HEART OR MINDS. BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION NIGERIANS FIND THEMSELVES,
THEY ONLY ANSWER TO "MONEY"
DONT BE SURPRISED THAT BEFORE JANUARY 2015, ALL THESE YOUR REVELATIONS WOULD HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN. THANKS TO MONEY SPENDING POLITICIAN WHO WILL STYLISHLY PROVIDES FOR THE NEEDY FOR THE XMAS AND NEW YEAR TO ERASE YOUR REVELATIONS FROM THEIR HEART. IF ONLY YOU BACKED UP THIS REVELATION WITH MONEY FOR THE READERS, IT WOULD HAVE LASTED TILL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR. BUT AS WE ALL KNOW YOU, YOUR CHARITY WITH MONEY IS NO GO AREA.

Don't you think that what he is doing now is called selfless service?
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fresia01:
only in Nigeria u see a man who spent more than eight years in power (both military and civilian era) without achieving anything having the guts to criticize others... he is old so obviously its affecting his brain cells.. ma mum once told me that old people tend to act like kids...so i am nt surprised, pot caling kettle black..

Are you sure he did not achieve anything?
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by bassette(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
paooxide:
Maybe they are same, but come to think of it. After winning the civil war, being a two term Democratic president and an old man, he has nothing to loose. I think what is left to know now is the,hidden truths about what transpired up there. Nigerian politics is more than just voting primaries and elections, you need spies, allies, even create enemies . (try watching game of thrones)
Also, I am not surprised that many people don't know how to make political comments, and that has affected our political intelligence.
You make good sense bro..am shocked at people trying to explain OBJ away like,they knew,him intently...the Man doesnt need to lie,to anyone,at,this,stage..having so said,i know,that APC's sole,aim,is,to seize power,at,federal level for just,d,sake,of it....all selfish greedy interests...God,bless,our,nation
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:

Seems they gave birth to you yesterday. Obasanjo did not achieve anything? I guess that phone of yours came from thin air.

Children i guess. Please tell them either go and play or wash their hands and come and sit down with elders.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ozoigbondu1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obj thé saint thé spirit of unforgiveness still hovering àround you at your âge...why must y ou release this book now... I guess to tarnish peoples hard earned image. Bad belle man
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Are you daft, dumb or dimwitted?!

What do you mean by why should OBJ publish his own autobiography now?!

His own personal autobiography..... He can publish anytime he wishes

Fu..c.king idio....t!

Lol... Surfreee with the guy abeg.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
tonte:
A man who wanted a third term and tried to bully his way through with it, now has the moral guts to say an elected and legally eligible sitting president should not contest for another term based on moral grounds...moral grounds? In a deal that he(Obj) struck... I wonder how and why someone like Obj has the guts to even put his name in the same sentence with the word 'moral' he should just sit down somewhere and stay drama free...what a time to release the book, to fan the flames of the already heated polity... He is just a greedy man, who thinks he has carved out a niche for himself that makes him look like a messiah and therefore he is jealous of the possibility that any president will command more respect and decorum after office than him, that's why he's on a perpetually sustained smear campaign against everyone but himself... I hate my language right now but that man is nothing but a grand old goat

Politics man, politics. I hope you understand better later on.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebdib:

With e-diots like you how can Nigeria move forward?
Revering the men that brought this nation down.
Nonsense

Another one on the loose i guess. Now I'm demanding for smack button. Seun.. Seun... How many times i call u.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Lumyboi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:

I have to be honest with you. I am still reaping from the benefits of some of the policies implemented by Obasanjo. That I can enter into a hospital and I pay little fees is a testimony. That I can browse the internet via my phone, something we travel miles and stay in queues for long hours just to make calls. That I can drive round town without soldiers molesting you is a good thing. That I can call my Pension Managers and query them for not sending me my monthly balance is a huge achievement (remember people die to collect their pension). That the monetization programme establish by Obasanjo so that Civil servants can own their own homes is another achievement - ask civil servants in Abuja. That at some point, graduates were rejecting Banking jobs because they considered it stressful and they were alternatives.

If you don't know all these, maybe you are still young but you shall surely grow and if you do not know all these - then you have no right to criticize Obasanjo. I do not like the man, I criticized him heavily when he was president. However, with what we have now. I wished Obasanjo got third term. What we have is a disease. Thousands are dying everyday is enough reason to slap the devil out of our president

Nice write up. Obj had his gang of criminals too. I neva rili liked him cos e dnt seem so disciplined. But when u compare his govt wt present govt, it's sad mehn. Cnt b worse. This govt is d most corruption tolerant so far. There is nobody that has bn convicted of corruption even d bullet proof Bmw peeps. Jonathan is always lukin slow just to dciv. Cos m sure e isn't so slow

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebdib:

With e-diots like you how can Nigeria move forward?
Revering the men that brought this nation down.
Nonsense

Another one on the loose i guess. Down like how?. I thought he made your tribe taste democracy.
Now I'm demanding for smack button. Seun.. Seun... How many times i call u.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by lomprico(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
kingthreat:

he slept with his son's wife before his son got married. not while the son was married. If you like keep commenting like a cocksucka.
How can she be his son's wife when he is not married to her? Even if d son wasn't married to her yet, is that how a father shld treat his son's finance? U are such a buffon! undecided
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:

- Preservation & consolidation of democracy
- Telecommunication/GSM
- Economic stability & Increase in foreign reserves (Banking, Insurance & Financial Institution Boom). This actually increased the employment index
- Introduction of anti-corruption agencies to fight against corruption
- Privatization of wasteful government agencies
- Introduction of HMOs/Health insurance
- Debt relief from Paris Club

Above are the few I can remember. These are policies implemented and many nigerians are still reaping the benefits. Not chicken and bowl policies we are not seeing but only read in newspapers.

You forgot to add drastic reduction in foreign debts, and the power project umaru musa terminated.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by ozoigbondu1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obj has an unforgiving hearth...
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:

I have to be honest with you. I am still reaping from the benefits of some of the policies implemented by Obasanjo. That I can enter into a hospital and I pay little fees is a testimony. That I can browse the internet via my phone, something we travel miles and stay in queues for long hours just to make calls. That I can drive round town without soldiers molesting you is a good thing. That I can call my Pension Managers and query them for not sending me my monthly balance is a huge achievement (remember people die to collect their pension). That the monetization programme establish by Obasanjo so that Civil servants can own their own homes is another achievement - ask civil servants in Abuja. That at some point, graduates were rejecting Banking jobs because they considered it stressful and they were alternatives.

If you don't know all these, maybe you are still young but you shall surely grow and if you do not know all these - then you have no right to criticize Obasanjo. I do not like the man, I criticized him heavily when he was president. However, with what we have now. I wished Obasanjo got third term. What we have is a disease. Thousands are dying everyday is enough reason to slap the devil out of our president

Well,

I havent criticized him, you brought up issues that were not worth it. Apparently, our mentality is so brutalized that the norm is now regarded as improvements worth singing praises for. Again, i disagree on how browsing the internet via your phone is an initiative from OBJ, except you'll add bringing computers to your doorstep', afterall, some 'monk' thanked GEJ for bringing facebook to Nigeria. I'm yet to understand what you mean by "... working into a hospital and paying little fee...", which hospital are you talking abt? Abt the banking jobs, I remember vividly how medical doctors and co were looking for banking jobs during that era, it was the OBJ era that banking became a job for every field of study. Abt Pension, OBJ brought that? I think you're the one who need a lot of reading here.

Dont get me wrong, Some people need to be heavily thankful to OBJ, people like GEJ and probably you were made by OBJ. Others are permitted to hate him with passion, people from ODI will squeeze life outta him if they have the opportunity, we're all entitled to our opinions and we're permitted to see things from different perspectives Religion and Ethnicity aside. No doubt, GEJ is far worse, probably unworthy to lace the shoe of OBJ in development, but that doesnt make OBJ a saint. He was still a devil!
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
paooxide:

Another one on the loose i guess. Down like how?. I thought he made your tribe taste democracy.
Now I'm demanding for smack button. Seun.. Seun... How many times i call u.

Which tribe do you think I belong to?
Look at this tribalistic junkie.

Of course I wasn't expecting anything better from your walnut sized cretinous brain.
Re-tard
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by paooxide(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebdib:

I was not going to comment until I saw the obasanjo preserved our democracy line.

You see people like you will praise a serpent.
Your likes are the problem with Africa and which is why out continent can't grow because e - diots like you will always have something positive to say about narcissistic leaders rather than berate them for their short comings.

Shame.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=paooxide post=28730114][/quote]

Look you tribalistic junkie
Don't quote be again.
Go Look for your mates in the motor park.

Your r.etarded brain is on the same wavelength with theirs.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by girlsupersonic(f): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

I don't think OBJ had third term agenda. If he did and as he has boasted many times before there was nothing stopping him. NIGERIA IS A VERY USELESS COUNTRY GOVERNED BY THE WEAKEST, MOST UN-NTELLIGENTI AND MOST COWARDLY PEOPLE.
Everybody in PDP is a political prostitute. Self seeking, soft in the head, selfish and materialistic. If Obj had used EFCC and money he would have gotten third term easily if he wanted and he had unbelievable money.
We need to remove this party in 2015 before they gang up and sell this country.

A very sensible point you made that Nigerians have not seen because they refuse to read in between the lines. Obj is one of the smartest presidents we have ever had and is smarter than most of the presi candidates we have. Tell me, if Atiku was able to buy NAss members with thousands of dollars, what would have stopped Obj from topping it for them to support his 3rd term agenda. The system is so porous that any Dick and Harry can come do what they want; afterall is it not the same GEJ everyone was insulting early this year that is on the verge of winning again next year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Likens Osinbajo To Aaron, Moses To Buhari; See Reply A Guy Gave / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.