Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) (32778 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Tinubu’s Political Career Is Over - Bode George / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Boss13:

Oh a huge one. I forgot that completely and also the Poverty alleviation Programme.

These are policies that improves the standard of living of the ordinary Nigerians. Policies that adds or increases the amount of Naira inside the pockets of Nigerians.

I dare anyone to mention any policies that has improve the lives of Nigerians that has been completely implemented by Jonathan and his goons. All I read on papers are distribution of fertilizers and the free rise and fall of megawatts of power. Let me remind Nigerians, that the Agricultural boom actually started from Obasanjo's era.

One question bro; Was YOUR life better during Obasanjo or now? i mean your life, so appraise yourself
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by michelz: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2014
I respect this Man,OBJ; with all his short comings and all. He's just a very smart man who found himself in a complex country. He's achievements(both in business and otherwise) are testaments to his shrewdness and brilliance. In developed countries,this man could very head a large organization of covert intelligence operation,and perform remarkably well.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
iv4fb:

Are you serious? Tell me more...

Dude, Telecommunication/GSM were his achievement? Economic Stability?, DAMN! you need to understand and not just buy in the propaganda sold to you.
I guess you should add that Obasanjo brought computers to Nigeria... Have you forgotten that it was during his era that PCs start selling faster?

That guy did more harm than good, from 16billion dollars into power, being the oil Minister... no need for details, believe what you believe.

I will not take out the fact that Obasanjo was Minister of Petroleum - not oil minister when he was President. I remember he gave a flimsy excuse that he is yet to find a credible candidate for that position. I also remember watching on TV seeing Chinese men signing MoU on power without any improvement at all. I agree that Obasanjo wasted money on that sector without solving it, maybe because a power audit was not properly done. However, I know he started the power reform program. It is a pity he did not complete it. Hence, maybe we would be wondering what our amiably president will be priding himself doing in Aso rock.

I am yet to see what Jonathan is doing to stimulate the economy and improve the lives of the average Nigeria. We may not like Obasanjo, including myself, but we should be grateful to him. If you have ever witness military oppression you will never understand my statement. The nonsense Jonathan is doing now are things that makes the military stage coup in the past. Go back to your history book and learn. So for us to still have sustainable democracy till now - credit must go to Obasanjo

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by johnbuck81(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2014
nigerian's should not take this man seriously...he f*ck's his daughter inlaw day~in day~out.
Gorilla OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by qtx(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

If you mean reneging on the promise of single term is not a big reason for Obi's criticism, then you are hiding away from the truth.
And GEJ is not a mugu, Really?. Methinks whether for the four WOMEN that Obj just mentioned or for Clark or for Tompolo, GEJ is the natural, God-created and unadulterated Mugu. Its like Big Brother House and GEJ's game is mugu, it can work to make you president but it wont keep happy in office. The GEJ man is the most composite public personality I have ever seen in the world. It is made up of many parts composed of the people who have their strongest influence on him. It is sometimes Mama Peace or Diezani and the gov't itself is fluctuating between influences of Ngozi, Diezani, Mama Peace, most recently IBB and sometimes Danjuma. What I am sure is that GEJ himself lacks, any personal ideology, principle or passion.
The OBJ you are now looking as a wise man, saint and competent leader that points out the faults of other people what was he able to achieve with his 8 full years of Govt even attempting to enter 3rd term? Rather he spent his time, energy and resources of the state making enemies, killing innocent Nigerians and committing all sorts of atrocities right left and centre.
It is too late to cry when the head is off bro, he can not change anything about GEJ right now if he likes let him release encyclopaedia about GEJ as big as pagoda if its ordained by God that the man will rule again in 2015 he surely will and then i wonder what OBJ will do that time.
No administrators without enemies and critics alike. If GEJ surrounds himself with women, let him do it, it is his time, when it was OBJ's time he did all he did and nobody harassed him. Let GEj do what he feels is right and leave. shikina, in one of my friends' voice"No shiftivation" lol
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by koolg: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2014
obasanjo cannot exonerate himself of wrong doing. but if his intension is to right the wrongs and bring down all the corrupt along with himself thereby sanctifying the Nigerian polity for the sake of future generations then very good job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by KanwuliaJara: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tomorrow. . .dem go say 'aboki' dey find trouble.

The madness has started. . . so have the confessions!

Death is at hand! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Akinsz: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
I will buy the book when Alaba boys have pirated the it.

grin
i love alaba boys. Yiibo, yiibo, yiibo hmmm...
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by adebisiema(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
I so much love that man called Obasanjo, i think he is the best president Nigeria has ever had so far.

Cheers!!
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
iv4fb:

One question bro; Was YOUR life better during Obasanjo or now? i mean your life, so appraise yourself

I have to be honest with you. I am still reaping from the benefits of some of the policies implemented by Obasanjo. That I can enter into a hospital and I pay little fees is a testimony. That I can browse the internet via my phone, something we travel miles and stay in queues for long hours just to make calls. That I can drive round town without soldiers molesting you is a good thing. That I can call my Pension Managers and query them for not sending me my monthly balance is a huge achievement (remember people die to collect their pension). That the monetization programme establish by Obasanjo so that Civil servants can own their own homes is another achievement - ask civil servants in Abuja. That at some point, graduates were rejecting Banking jobs because they considered it stressful and they were alternatives.

If you don't know all these, maybe you are still young but you shall surely grow and if you do not know all these - then you have no right to criticize Obasanjo. I do not like the man, I criticized him heavily when he was president. However, with what we have now. I wished Obasanjo got third term. What we have is a disease. Thousands are dying everyday is enough reason to slap the devil out of our president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by DrDre1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Did you ever watch the film "UNFORGIVEN"?
Your question is betraying your age. This was a Nigerian Army General in civilian government. This people are trained not to forgive disloyalty and double dealing in any shape or form.
Only Abacha, IBB, Buhari, Ojukwu, Gowon, Mohammed and other former military heads of states are the other ones who can understand what was at play here. Nigerian military generals don't understand and cannot abide disloyalty. It was drilled into them from a young age and they have seen death of friends and family in coups and counter coups in the 60s and 70s. Obasanjo will also never forgive GEJ for promising everybody he begged on his behalf from the north only one term in office. Whether it is right or wrong not to forgive or not is besides the point. The man remains unforgiven, you cannot negotiate a permanent thing.
This Obasanjo man is very dangerous, he is actually very bitter with a lot of people, Atiku and GEJ are prominent among them. He is in his late seventies, has seen everything, heard everything and does not give a damn even if the entire Nigerian fraudulent political system has to crash down around him. I think we should be thankful for that.

Pls kindly share some details about the movie u mentioned. Is it the 'Unforgiven' by Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman.

There are many things that go on behind the scene in Nigeria that the masses don't information to. This is a very good opportunity to discover some of these things. OBJ isn't a saint. Hate or love him, he's not someone to underestimate. Even Dokubo once said he hates him (obviously) but he's not an enemy Jonathan should have. OBJ is a proverbial cat and fox rolled into one. Understand the qualities of those two animals and get an idea of what he is. He's not clean but u can't take being a strategist away from him. Asides that, let's be honest...how many of us can actually speak out to mount pressure on the FG irrespective of who's President. I doubt they ever hear our voices. They are so disconnected from what is really happening in the streets. OBJ will pay for his sins as everyone else but that's not to say he should be quiet no matter the reasons. Let them publish all they want to about themselves. Unfortunately, our reading habit isn't so good so we may never extract enough from them to build a better future

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Urine: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Did you ever watch the film "UNFORGIVEN"?
Your question is betraying your age. This was a Nigerian Army General in civilian government. This people are trained not to forgive disloyalty and double dealing in any shape or form.
Only Abacha, IBB, Buhari, Ojukwu, Gowon, Mohammed and other former military heads of states are the other ones who can understand what was at play here. Nigerian military generals don't understand and cannot abide disloyalty. It was drilled into them from a young age and they have seen death of friends and family in coups and counter coups in the 60s and 70s. Obasanjo will also never forgive GEJ for promising everybody he begged on his behalf from the north only one term in office. Whether it is right or wrong not to forgive or not is besides the point. The man remains unforgiven, you cannot negotiate a permanent thing.
This Obasanjo man is very dangerous, he is actually very bitter with a lot of people, Atiku and GEJ are prominent among them. He is in his late seventies, has seen everything, heard everything and does not give a damn even if the entire Nigerian fraudulent political system has to crash down around him. I think we should be thankful for that.

God bless you Sir, reading a comment like this is a breath of fresh air.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by KLand(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Give it up for OBJ. He is a master schemer. Anyway, let's wait and see how Atiku will respond to this.

For one, I know that the issues raised in the book will dominate public discuss in the days to come.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by lioncoolst(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
johnbuck81:
nigerian's should not take this man seriously...he f*ck's his daughter inlaw day~in day~out.
Gorilla OBJ.

Does this affect you in any way, young man? Did the woman's husband complain to you? sadWhy don't you take the substance of the man's argument and leave him to his weaknesses. Think, learn and grow rich!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Only in this administration, you see criminals flaunting and talking with authority e.g Dokunbo, Kasharun, Tompolo etc Only in this country that crimes are legalised - payments to niger militants to protect oil rigs grin and the position of government officials involved with corruption still retained e.g Diezani, Stella, Farouk etc and those who do not support corruption are shown the backdoor e.g Sanusi.

Only in this administration innocent people die daily and political rallies are on-going at the same time - Insensitivity (Kano rally). Only in this administration, money laundering activities are legalized. Only in this administration the office of the first lady is institutionalised and used to abuse power. Only in this administration money change hands and the benefits are not felt.

I really want to know what Jonathan has done for 6 years. Now somebody will come and show me roads. Roads shocked for 6 years. Is that what we make my one naira increase to two naira - roads and distribution of fertilizers and auto-mobile policy yet in its infant stage, a policy that has resulted to an increase in the value of fairly used vehicles. Painting of Airports. Thank God our airports has been categorized at one of the worst in Africa, not even the world. The same painting of airports that Stella was using to disturb our ears.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by laimo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Timehin:
The question we should ask Baba is why publsih the autobigraphy now...that 2015 elections are close

Am beginning to see reason why some people insinuates he's silently working for the opposition, hence the frenzy from both parties to court his favour/support.

The man is simply playing politics.
Obj might be bad.I've never fancied pdp in government.But he has his freedom:it's his unassailable right.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by LordCenturion(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
PassingShot:
Obasanjo is a pot calling the kettle black. He lacks the moral stature to castigate and expose people the way he does especially when we know the type of person he is. He is an oloriburuku somebody who had the best opportunity to put Nigeria back on the right track but instead chose to govern with sentiments, parochial thinking and worst of all vindictiveness.

Had he ruled with fairness and genuine interest of Nigeria at heart, we would not have been where we are today. In fact, we would have surpassed many western nations and be envied by others. But that unforgiving Ebora of Owu chose personal accomplishment over nation building and bestowed on us a weak Yar'adua and an incompetent Jonathan thinking that he could continue to manipulate both for his personal gains. And when God's plan changed the course of his plans, he has resulted to writing open letters and books all in a bid to pull people down.

Make no mistake, I'm not in support of GEJ or Atiku for they're both not fit to rule this great nation of ours. But it is the same Obasanjo who brought those guys to limelight to achieve sinister ends.

Atiku career has been finished by OBJ long ago during their well publicized acrimonious 2nd term. Atiku will need serious intervention of God to be relevant again in Nigerian politics.

guy,I respect the brain GOD gave u,it a blessing to u and our nation ,cuz u reason with high intelligence,,,,am a yoruba,and am from ogun state ,OBJ is an evil,GOD will soon wipe him away no matter how powerful he is ,,let give him 10 years more,am not a politician cuz I hate politics,am not pdp nor apc,OBJ has wasted Nigeria time and opportunities ,he has dragged us backward,,that's why we youths need to rise and fight them now,or else ,our children Wil inherit it....WE HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL FOR OUR FUTURE ..but no youths nowadays want to do this cuz we are scared to die,the only thing we do is to abuse each other on forum and mock those that can't read or write good Englis,the borrow language,EVIL LEADERS,USELESS YOUTHS,... my first question is "who will leads?are we going to fold our hands and let this devil old generation to wipe away our future?....NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD HAVE DEEP THOUGHTS

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by mark666: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
OBJ has always been an epitome of "wisecraft" right from during his days in incarceration where he refused "doctor" to administered to his health condition. baba i hail ooooooooooooooooo.
but such time as now we are facing, should'nt u be playing the role of mending rather than scattering and over heating the polity?
remember, u are not the only president that alive today.
i admire your "wisecraft" kindly channel it into mending our polity.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by madjune(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
I really need to buy this book.
How much dem go sell am...as oil price don crash.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by madjune(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
LordCenturion:

guy,I respect the brain GOD gave u,it a blessing to u and our nation ,cuz u reason with high intelligence,,,,am a yoruba,and am from ogun state ,OBJ is an evil,GOD will soon wipe him away no matter how powerful he is ,,let give him 10 years more,am not a politician cuz I hate politics,am not pdp nor apc,OBJ has wasted Nigeria time and opportunities ,he has dragged us backward,,that's why we youths need to rise and fight them now,or else ,our children Wil inherit it....WE HAVE TO KILL THEM ALL FOR OUR FUTURE ..but no youths nowadays want to do this cuz we are scared to die..the first question is "who will leads?are we going to fold our hands and etc this devil old generation to wipe away our future?....NIGERIAN YOUTH SHOULD HAVE DEEP THOUGHTS

BRO, WHY DON'T YOU START THE REVOLUTION.
SOME OF US WILL RECRUIT FOLLOWERS FOR YOU.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by 49cents(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Castroii:
Bt baba, I was hoping u wud tel us more abt the deaths of okadigbo, Bola ige, the millitary officers that died in the plane crash in Obudu, what u did with the funds meant for the power sector, how you used Maurice Iwu as a tool in rigging elections, how u used Ribadu and EFCc to hunt only people who went against you, ur shady deals with Atiku n co, your input in the education sector, how u built your own private university as a sitting president,obasanjo library which you spent over 12billion naira of tax payer's money to build, rather u chose to potray yourself as a saint, telling us hw the 3rd term agenda wasn't your Idea, no sir, it was my idea.....Baba, u had more than 8yrs to set things straight and make this nation a better place, u did not rather u wrote ur name in the Looting Hall of Fame. Baba remember that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands, infact baba you are a failure as a father and as a leader and u should hide your ugly face in shame.... I have just 3 word for u sir....GO AND DIE!!!

guys relax you will read of that in ATIKU;S AUTOBIGRAPHY you dont expect him to confess his sins in his book
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by enigstil(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whatever Obasanjo might have said in his book,to me shouldnt really be an issue.Can we kindly please compare governance under Obasanjo and other Presidents that has been in and out of that seat.Obasanjo has been the best of them.In the history of Nigeria baba still has the best cabinet that no other government in Nigeria has been known to have.Alot of the reformation that happened under baba has brought a lot of benefits to us.Lets look into some of these reformation,check out the banking sector and the recapitalisation thing,there was a time in this country that when a bank collapses your money is gone with it,but all these are history now.
Nitel reaped off alot of Nigerians,baba brought mobile telephony,if not for this,whould it have been possible for me and you to be on Nairaland.Even though alot of people said Abacha was the one that had the plan,but at least baba actuallized it.How so soon we forget things,have you forgotten the Abacha stove era,that we had to use saw dust to cook.You hardly can find any saw dust in the sawmills then,to mention a few.
In all sincerity standard of living really improved under Obasanjo till now.Let us all know that leadership is not an easy thing,we should respect and salute the efforts of these men.Managing an ordinary home is not an easy task,not to talk of a whole nation.We shouldnt forget baba is a mere mortal like me and you,he has his own flaws and imperfections too.Nigeria is our collective responsibility.If we all determine within us to make it a better nation we can achieve it.GOD BLESS US ALL AND MAKE ALL OUR EFFORTS MANIFEST IN BEAUTY,AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA,AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by laimo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
How can one get this book?
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by femidejulius(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
kunlejazz:

Baba Femo has spoken!
In due course, you should give an account of the intricacies of Nigerian politics.
I'll be at the launching. cool

Baba, I remain loyal sir
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
chemali:

Pension reforms included.

I also forgot to mention national open university. To assist Nigerians who have given up hopes of ever having an education. I just drove pass one of their campuses on the island. We forget these things easily. We forget because they are good, if they were bad policies, we would scream to the heavens

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Bakersfield: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
knightsTempler:
This caught my interest

Obasanjo is deadly, underrate him at your own peril.

He sure does have moles in Jonathan's administration, no doubt.

OBJ is a military Strategist and a man who understands the 33 strategies of WAR. I admire him because he is FIRM, RESOLUTE AND NOT AFRAID TO TAKE VITAL DECISION AT ANY POINT IN TIME. Deception is the name of the game for political power. I believe OBJ must be a good chess player.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
laimo:
How can one get this book?

I don't think it is out yet maybe publishers are preparing for the launch. I have called some local bookstores and even went on iTunes and iBooks to check

The book is a must have for me and my children. It's like Chinua achebe's there was a country
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Anointed08(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
This Jezebelite Spirit called Obasanjo always want to be in control. I'm sure he has also planted moles in President Goodluck Jonathan's government. His moles are in the National Assembly, Nigerian Army, the Police, SSS and even Aso rock!

President Jonathan please watch your back because Obasanjo is capable of stabbing you to death.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by samento: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
If what I've been reading on this thread are the opinions of the youths of this country then I feel most of the youths are not thinking well as people who want to take over the rulership ogf this country tomorrow. Baba have written some lines about his deputy while in power telling us what we did not know and never envisaged has happened. As youths who want to be leaders of tomorrow all we ought do is read, understand every bit and digest and not just follow polliticians who will tell you what you want to hear but shielding the truth from you. I believe in studying events at it unfolds.
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anointed08:
This Jezebelite Spirit called Obasanjo always want to be in control. I'm sure he has also planted moles in President Goodluck Jonathan's government. His moles are in the National Assembly, Nigerian Army, the Police, SSS and even Aso rock!

President Jonathan please watch your back because Obasanjo is capable of stabbing you to death.

Sure he has to. That is the only way to anticipate the moves your enemies are about to make
Re: Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) by Boss13: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
samento:
If what I've been reading on this thread are the opinions of the youths of this country then I feel most of the youths are not thinking well as people who want to take over the rulership ogf this country tomorrow. Baba have written some lines about his deputy while in power telling us what we did not know and never envisaged has happened. As youths who want to be leaders of tomorrow all we ought do is read, understand every bit and digest and not just follow polliticians who will tell you what you want to hear but shielding the truth from you. I believe in studying events at it unfolds.

Exactly. What interests me the most is that he did it without fear. These are the same people rallying around him.

Well the youth and teenagers rely on what their parents told them. Would you blame them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Govt Won't Succeed Until Amaechi Apologises To Pastors - Bishop Adeoye / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / Gov. Candidate Begs Girl Who Refused To Stop Fasting After His Election Loss.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.