Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dropped Them In A Dustbin (31971 Views)

He Dropped Out To Send Her To School. Now She Is Misbehaving. / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart! / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by explorer1906: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
There is more to this than the quality of the cloth, she may have been ringing marriage alarm to the guy and by bringing the marriage cloth, the guy read a very strong message from it. Dont be surprise the guy may read something like, wear this make God see you since boyfriend be your marital status, which the girlfriend may not know.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by mizjules(f): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
imagine the first shirt your gf gives you is a cheap shirt with marriage imprint on you its like an insult to me o
Even if, show appreciation. He can use it as a stay @ home shirt. I have so many, from mtn,burial,events, promos what nots. That was thoughtful of her. Not like she couldn't buy him a quality stuff u know

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by cc150615(f): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

samsung s3 and the one he gave me is p5
op ,if I get u properly ,u live with this guy nd cook his food nd even sometimes claim to spend ur money for him while He's still ur bf, that means he hasn't paid ur bride price or married u legally. If these are true, there is simply no way he can have a single regard for u nd That's the root of all ur problems Wit him. so just do the needful already nd save the little rep u have left.
no offence
my 2 dollars

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Livingwalker(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Y are we contemplating on the guy's attitude from your story its very obvious the guy was very hungry and expecting a nice take away only for you to b bringing out polo as if na polo him go chop so that's why he reacted the best way you could catch the message ..where you expecting him to smile and tell you thank you dear whey e won almost faint of hunger?
see OP nothing is wrong with your guy na natural impulse even if na me I go react same wey ..you said you do buy gifts for him does he reject it? Noo so just don't read meaning to nothing
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by santicruz: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
He is a hungry guy.he was expecting wedding rice. I wonder why waste time on a guy like. He is even lucky u gave him a shirt.vry soon he start taxing u. D day u refuse to give him money he ill stab u. Jus forget abt him.another loser.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
Grow the feck up niggah, the food at the eatery, was it made by your wife? Your wife was at a function and you called her to say you were hungry, she even try say make you eat food wey dey house still you no happy, what should she have done? Left the occasion and come breastfeed you or what exactly? May I never end up with men like you, mschew.

I will not respond to you cos u are no married
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by UjSizzle(f): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Ritababe you shouldn't listen to all these mummy boys without self esteem and inflated egos.

People with big egos are difficult to please in this world. To them anything worth doing is worth doing well (naturally), what separates them though from others is the magnanimity of the effort.
A car to add to a fleet worth more than a thoughtful gift of a pair of socks to warm their feet.
So right now he's probably thinking since your money didn't buy it, you now consider him a dumping ground undecided
Which is stupid imho.

Dude has a bad attitude. No respect for you. Or plain has his pride bruised.

Go ask him what his problem is and if you're not satisfied with his explanation, you'll know what to do next.

3 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by treasuress: 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

ha na wa oh, say i come give am gift na crime again, abeg if im nor tell me why im throw the shirt away make im go sit down i nor dey apologise.
Well if you are ready for the problems coming but a woman is the one who brings peace, just to bring peace unless you are tired
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Enoquin(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Ishilove:

I agree. Even if it is a mere pen, it's the thought that counts. It is very insultive and if I were the one he did this to he would have gotten it very very hot from me.

You dey talk hot? I will pick the gift out of the bin, delete his number immediately I remove the gift from the bin, look for someone to give or give it to school or church welfare department and move forward with my life. No time.
I don talk say I no wan born girl because this generation of young males, I don't know where they evolved from.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
Joel3:
now i see why this op pricing my M7 10k. Now i can understand how cheap you are.

i dont think you are from edo because edo guys dont talk like this.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by iamdapsyj(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

my hero thats his first time of doing something like that, thats why am even still surprise/confuse till now
Rita its not over btw u and ur bf if the situation is managed well. I think wat got to ur bf was not the shirt itself but where d shirt is coming from, (only God knows what might have been done to d shirt cos cloths especially frm parties..........) though it was immature of him to have trashed it.......I gueSs his emotion got over him. We learn from every mistake, so this would probably not rePeat itself.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
treasuress:
you sound proud , av seen your type either your relationships dnt last or the guy cheats, i drove one of your type out last week
YES I AM PROUD AND HUMBLE where necessary.

No man will treat me like trash, not in this life not in the next, I respect you, you respect me, that's the only way it works as far as I'm concerned.

The guys I have dated, never want to let go, no be mouth.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by treasuress: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

ha na wa oh, say i come give am gift na crime again, abeg if im nor tell me why im throw the shirt away make im go sit down i nor dey apologise.
cos since its his first time as you said this time you need to make peace, na u talk am nor be me
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by treasuress: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
ritababe:

cos since its his first time as you said this time you need to make peace, na u talk am nor be me,
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2014
moscobabs:

I will not respond to you cos u are no married
And like we have all seen, being married doesn't make one wise or mature, I'd rather remain unmarried than marry an immature prick.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2014
My gf kno my taste nd wot I cn jus wear arnd d compound mayb weekends durin cleanin so evn if dat shirt aint his taste he shld ve said thanks and later on give it to d gatekeeper or wear it b4 avin his bath wknds......der is dis star beer popular blue stripe polo shirt I received frm my gal nd it was evn XL,I took it after like a month I remember dat baba kudirat dat stays few blocks frm me is fat,I dash d man d polo nd he appreciated it.I told her nd after she saw d polo on d man she was happy!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by iamdapsyj(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Enoquin:

You dey talk hot? I will pick the gift out of the bin, delete his number immediately I remove the gift from the bin, look for someone to give or give it to school or church welfare department and move forward with my life. No time.
I don talk say I no wan born girl because this generation of young males, I don't know where they evolved from.
. Chaii why are women like this........if the guy had done this same thing all hell would have been let loose.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Enoquin:

Just imagine the "rubbishes" I'm reading here, the way I will delete him from my life will shock his spirit, what nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
It's not her hubby, except I read wrong and even if it is, he should be the one apologizing for being a mannerless overgrown baby.

Feck Africa, Africa my nyash, 'she needs to bring peace back into her home' kai! This kind talk dey vex me wella, so she has to keep putting up with his excesses unnecessarily just for peace to reign? I hear you.

Make una dey kneel down dey go, I'm not a party to such and it will not be my lot.

No worries. You are entitled to your own opinion.
Amen...it will not be your lot sha.

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by jordanice007: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
if u read this stuff wella , u would know she didn't give him The stupid guy collected her bag to look for "party rice" I mean the rice from the party only to find party shirt. He then asked where she got it from she said the gift from the party. So out of hunger, disapointment and frustration he acted stupidly. The guy and those of you supporting him all of u be EWU .

@OP If u think he'll change or maybe because na first time na lie expect more of this when he is hungry .Some guys are just so silly what will it take u to say u are hungry oooo and for a lady u av been fucking for some time now her job is to go into the kitchen and Cook for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by cc150615(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2014
xule20:
My gf kno my taste nd wot I cn jus wear arnd d compound mayb weekends durin cleanin so evn if dat shirt aint his taste he shld ve said thanks and later on give it to d gatekeeper or wear it b4 avin his bath wknds......der is dis star beer popular blue polo shirt I received frm my gal nd it was evn XL,I took after like a month I remember dat baba kudirat dat stays few blocks frm me is fat,I dash d man d polo nd he appreciated it.I told her nd after she saw d polo on d man she was happy!!!
There are still some real men around

4 Likes

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Sunkyphil(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
[s]Your hubby, like most men are childish creatures[/s].
Call him and go all luvey dovey on him and buy him another gift jare.
Case closed
dont generalize dear

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
alright then... You ladies can keep rolling in the mud just because you are afraid husbands are scarce. Just don't come back to ask why many men treat their women badly.

Guess you had an answer to your question all the time. Cheers.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Sunkyphil:
dont generalize dear

Generalize?? Oga, i typed "like MOST men" not "Like ALL men".
English!
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by ritababe(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
shindarayo:
hello?wat stupid ego are u talkn abt..y lie dt she bought it wen she git it as souvenir. Am sure if it were to b a rolex watch dt dey share in somr big society wedding he wld hv bn d one yo collect it frm her even if she sd she pikd it.abegggiii.dre is nutn bad in it, for her to hv given him it meant d shirt is unisex and she must hv pref giving him dan wearn...mscheeww guys and stupid ego, op just tk d cloth gv it to ur bro and if u dont hv one gv it to a begger ull be more appreciated....its not d weigh of a gift dt matters its d intention.

thank you

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Samabu07(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
yuncka:

Exactly, if it was a car would he mind where its coming from?

Halt there...if it was a car would she give it out to him in the first place?

I just hope rita babe and her guy talk this out cos its never cool. Both of u yanked off.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Vivly(f): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Bae, its not just any man...its her hubby.
What is she to do? File for divorce because of this little thing?
She needs to bring peace back into her home o. Husbands are scarce. And yes, since he was being childish, she needs to find a way to resolve the issue. Let's face it freecocoa, this is Africa. If push come to shove, na she go still kneel down in front of family and beg the man!
I stand by my earlier quote o.
It's her boyfriend.
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Sunkyphil(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Generalize?? Oga, i typed "like MOST men"some not "Like ALL men".
English!
smiley
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Chris95(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
He was jux hungry..chikena!! Next tym b4 u go out prepare a meal and if u knt mek sure u bring back one evn if its 4rm a weddin or u bought it at crunchies..doesnt matter as long as d stomach gets filled.
Ur bf tokn food ur tokn shirts!! angry

1 Like

Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by moscobabs(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
freecocoa:
And like we have all seen, being married doesn't make one wise or mature, I'd rather remain unmarried than marry an immature prick.
this ur manner heh!!!! I pity your future husband, if you are gonna have one angry angry angry angry
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Sunkyphil:
smiley

Hahahaha.., just admit it. So long as I didn't use the word "ALL" i cant be accused of generalising?
Re: He Dropped Them In A Dustbin by Agrika: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
Oahray:
The comments I'm reading here are pissing me off seriously. How come we have so many vain kids alive at the same time? No wonder relationships are now a mummer's farce. What is wrong with all of you?

Anyone who talked about the guy having too much class for a mere shirt from ceremony, is incredibly stewpid. The dude practically scavenged her bag like a homeless guy, looking for rice like he has never eaten in his life before. That's someone with class?

What's wrong with sharing ceremony souvenir with someone close to you, especially when he's interested enough to ransack her bag? You people are very sick in the head. undecided

Ritababe, your proud bf (abi husband) needs to apologise. If you call him first or beg him, you no get self-respect, and I'd understand why he doesn't respect you at all.
Gbam! Ka Chineke mezie okwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.