Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (37558 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerian ladies always deceiving themselves. Isn't in this forum many posted for women not to go for less(men who aren't buoyant in all areas)?

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Ezibless: 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
demsid:
what's this angel saying now. so its true that most pretty girls av to choose one. beauty and d brain. baby I know it might be that u are already feeling sleepy. what's this angel saying now. so its true that most pretty girls av to choose one. beauty and d brain. baby I know it might be that u are already feeling sleepy.

I also know that you know that the quotation mark got different applications.
And the ''za'' was intentional.

I rather modify it to avoid further misinterpretation.

''i can't fit shout'' grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by kepal99(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
All these broke dudes be looking for free p***y with the word "swallow your pride". If she swallow the pride for all of una finish, how she wan take get husband na?

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by gsainttrinity(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
where r d Nairaland beauties, ? make una come refute or corroborate these points o

The beautiful ones are not yet born!!
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Perhaps, they are suffering from grandiose delusions about their physical attributes lol.

Narcissists are always like that, but the real world is different.

3 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ur bad english is a deterrent to sensible and real guys!!!

irishCream:
Hmmmm...it happening 4real

too much attention from the opposite sex confuses us thereby making us end up with the wrong one sad and by the time you realised you are already stuck with him

Then if you sum up courage to end the shiit by then the good ones have all gone so you end up single again and the wait for mr right continues grin but at this point some desperate ones say yes to anything that has two testicles between their legs cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
all4naija:
Nigerian ladies always deceiving themselves. Isn't in this forum many posted for women not to go for less(men who aren't buoyant in all areas)?

Dayuum!

Is that Mr. Right? Lool

Don't let Mr. Left lose his darn cotton picking mind. The thread is hysterical though lol .
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Usminous: 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
julybaba:
Can't believe it's hard over there, but it's quite easy for beautiful ladies to find good hubby here in france.
thunder go fire you if you talk france again...........nobi you i saw at Abule Egba just nw...........na lie go kill you.......lol
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
farano:
Lies. Reason is that the op is beautiful and she's married tongue

As for me , I reserve my comment tongue
you better comment your reserve..
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by pezzyM(f): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
irishCream:
Hmmmm...it happening 4real

too much attention from the opposite sex confuses us thereby making us end up with the wrong one sad and by the time you realised you are already stuck with him

Then if you sum up courage to end the shiit by then the good ones have all gone so you end up single again and the wait for mr right continues grin but at this point some desperate ones say yes to anything that has two testicles between their legs cheesy grin
U r so rite..I fell 4 d wrong one n was stuck 4 5yrs n missed out on d great ones..sighs
.am finally out now n bac 2 bein single n d wait definitely continues....bein beautiful def has its perks
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Sanguine77:
Last 5 years, a very beautiful lady told me "do you think I have your time? I have a lot of men in my life who are willing to spoil me as much as I want" fast forward it to last two weeks when she called me and said "guy, we have many things in common and we can take it to the next level" I told her clearly that it can never work again. Beautiful girls believe they have the world as their parish but I pity them cos they will continue to do brides maid to the ugly ones. The oracle has spoken...

oya collect 24 strokes of the cain for dropping dis lie..

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by scala101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
Goodlook is BIG distraction...
*Ladies can't shy away from material gift while their phones will ring all day.

*it will be so difficult for them to balance distraction and serious relationship.

Therefore.....whoever is beautiful/handsome lacks concentration and a sensitive paer will get the actual signal and find alternative. ...sharpsharp

=BREAKUPS

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Bamz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ezibless:

Hahahhahah funny you!

Biko,the pride is just the size of an egg!

There's no shame in your game sweetie. Truth will set you free. smiley
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by EstarKeys(f): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Disclaimer: This post is a hackneyed one and I respect the fact that we all can't be in consensus ad idem, that's why I have to state -it isn't entirely based on generalisation__ there are definitely some exceptions.

__ The term beauty/attractive in this context, I{We} would be looking @the physical beauty........now, I don't want that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" saying {hehehe}_____ I am talking of that beauty, that transcends in the eyes of every beholder.

___ Mr Right {as opined by my humble self} is that man who communicates well, gives his lady that reassurance of self-worth and emotionally available.
If we have all assented to this...lets move on

She gets a lot of advances from "predators": Predators here are those men who are naturally attracted to beautiful ladies for all the wrong reasons in the world. Those kinda men that hunt women like, it's some game. Their ostensible aim is to love her, but their real aim is actually- "hit and run". When she falls prey twice/more, it is only normal that she becomes reticent about her feelings___ thereby shutting the good guy(s) out.

She Friend-zones a lot: The average beautiful girl can friend-zone even her ancestor. She has lots of men who are ever willing to be in that "zone" or hoping for her eyes/heart to open to what they feel for her. She doesn't hesitate to put them there. The truth 'bout FZ{Friend-zone} is, if one person is harbouring romantic thoughts, sooner or later......the relationship would reach that climax where it either metarmophose(s) into a "real relationship" or dissolve.
Ladies please stop calling your future husband "just a friend"___lolz.

Men see her as outta their League: The less attractive a guy is - the less likely the chances of him approaching a very attractive woman.
How many guys are attractive/courageous enough to ask out a beautiful woman? Lolz.
Ok, certainly there are but a handful.
So, basically {predators} see a lady's beauty as an invitation ___ while {Mr-Nice guy} sees it as a deterrent.

She has a turgid ego: I am sure we are all familiar with this. Beautiful women tend to come with this bombastic/bloated and swollen ego. They are very confident of their looks. They believe they can get a man, the very next minute. Thus their "maintenance/control manual" is very voluminous. This could make men avoid them, that's why you hear things like "fine girl-plenty trouble". She has this feeling that she is to you -what a hat-trick is to C.Ronaldo, so it's expected you treat her like a goddess.

Dearest beautiful ladies, swallow your pride more often____ it doesn't contain excess calories. kiss
this is because d men are lustfully blinded and infatuated by ur beauty..however as we all knw,men naturally re attracted wif what dey see..most of dem buh nt all..and dis makes dem call it love when its not cos dev been decieved by the sight of ur beauty,,,and de will finally end up dumping you when dey get what de want...2ndly,another most important reason is dat most pretty gals hav bad attitude especially toward de opp sex...and dis also leads to der late marriage....BEAUTY de say,lies in the heart and not in de outside

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by demsid(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
scala101:
Goodlook is BIG distraction...
*Ladies can't shy away from material gift while their phones will ring all day.

*it will be so difficult for them to balance distraction and serious relationship.

Therefore.....whoever is beautiful/handsome lacks concentration and a sensitive paer will get the actual signal and find alternative. ...sharpsharp

=BREAKUPS
I like your dp, and I like who u b. you made a sensible comment.

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2014
I concurr. Coming from a beautiful lady with brains...

As I sat out eating my dinner in a nearby restaurant this evening, it was as if my Exes were invited to the same restaurant by unknown spirits. One was passing by with her baby. I called and we greeted. I still drooled at that beauty, she was my one and only true love. I wish, but she already has a baby. Sorry no husband. But this was a lady i reassured that she should forget all family opposition to our marriage and take in that I got her back. Her strong head no gree her but now she has done the same thing I asked her to do but for a man who later dumped her. ( Lesson : Beauty alone doesn't keep a man ).

Not up to 3 minutes later, another one showed up, Ehen, wicked man, I am looking for you. How did you know I was here, I asked ?. I saw your car, she answered. The next thing, buy me wine was what I heard from her. That girl nah per second billing. Only 3 months dating, I was the one who ran away. Her usual demands be like, if you won't take me out, I will call someone else.. hmmm

Women are a bundle of confusion. The way men make business mistakes is the same way women make relationship mistakes.

Stop seeing your love as Jackpot. The truth is that you have only one option. You don't really have many options. Ask God to show you who that option is. And when you locate him, respect him and pack in. Stop acting around as if you are the best thing that happened to men.

When I hear ladies say men fall in love with what they see, I laugh. The truth is that women too cannot reject handsome men. It will take the grace of God for a lady to refuse giving her phone number to a handsome guy with a car. She will release the number to him and trouble her guy with picking the calls of this unknown new catch.

Women nah puzzle.

3 Likes

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by obaayo2: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2014
when ali see an extremely beautiful lady...I don't think I can approach her..except shez the friendly and jovial type.
I'll just admire her from afar...don't want a proud girl to diss me.....

reason is I'm an introvert
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I am speaking as beautiful lady grin

With brains..

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2014
obaayo2:
when ali see an extremely beautiful lady...I don't think I can approach her..except shez the friendly and jovial type.
I'll just admire her from afar...don't want a proud girl to diss me.....

reason is I'm an introvert

Beautiful ladies like introverted guys who complement their loud, proud and sometimes vulgar attitude.

They know the outspoken guys will slap them with their usual silly behaviours..

So start going for the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2014
queenprecy:
For where? Beautiful gals are even more humble dis days

On earth or where? grin
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2014
ChubbyT:
Noted

Wetin you carry ?
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by obaayo2: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Beautiful ladies like introverted guys who complement their loud, proud and sometimes vulgar attitude.

They know the outspoken guys will slap them with their usual silly behaviours..

So start going for the best...
noted sir
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by 100Cents: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2014
ifymusa:
I tire ohh But no b all Beautiful ladies get pride oh na d rich ones get pride but than the Mr Right no wai show face

Beautiful ladies who have rich/wealthy parents are down to earth. Note that a man will hardly talk to these ones because their class and beauty makes the guy feel they are out of reach. It happened to me in my year one.

The proud beautiful ladies are the ones who come from very poor homes who act up to belong to an elusive class. These ones are very naughty and they want to control their man, with many of them having their eyes on his pocket..

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by pressplay55: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Ezibless:
Ok. Noted!

I'll swallow my pride from now ongrin
for real o, i like you, thats if your ego will allow me.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by myhero4eva: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2014
Well op u v said it all, bt i must suffix one tin... Those beautifuls so much believe n takin kia of their outa parts than changin d inner persn, also for them, d only mr right is d one who has cash, flashy cars and stufs lik dat n they becom so cheap to them, given out everytin at a time n d same day witout any anticipation by d man frm miss beautiful
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Bifwoli: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Why is it hard for beautiful ladies to find Mr Right you ask?

Well,why do we close our eyes when we pray?,When we dream? When we cry? Or when we kiss?

Answer: Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but only felt by heart.
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by princessayesha(f): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Why is almost every thread about girls when guys have issues too? there should be threads like 1)why players (guys) end up
being miserable 2) why men need to respect women 3)how to treat your wife right 4)why a man needs to be careful for the sake of his future daughters ......and so on! angry
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Everybody must not marry except me cheesy
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by naijaboiy: 1:01am On Dec 13, 2014
princessayesha:
Why is almost every thread about girls when guys have issues too? there should be threads like 1)why players (guys) end up
being miserable 2) why men need to respect women 3)how to treat your wife right 4)why a man needs to be careful for the sake of his future daughters ......and so on! angry
And what is stopping you from opening such threads? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by princessayesha(f): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2014
naijaboiy:

And what is stopping you from opening such threads? undecided

allow me jor angry
Re: Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right by naijaboiy: 1:18am On Dec 13, 2014
princessayesha:

allow me jor angry
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.