Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (8972 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by smurf1(f): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2008
I dont care about things like this jare, afterall, Kini Big deal? lipsrsealed
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 12:27am On Dec 06, 2008
Raymond88:

Can the helper be equal with the helped?

The helper is the WEAKER sex. . . . . .
It's a man's world and i am LOVING it.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MrCrackles(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

men rule only in their heads. i rule in my world and in my life

really grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:31am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

The helper is the WEAKER sex. . . . . .
It's a man's world and i am LOVING it.

I am also loving it bro. Its not easy to be us jare.

All these women can do is whine and attend Geneva Conventions.  grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

really grin

yes, really
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MissyB1(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

The only time the dude believes in the Bible.
You can say that again!!
Anything  to back up their point even if it means misinterpretation. grin
Okija_juju:

Please give credit to whom it is due. God did not create the internet.  cool

Now I would like to refer you to the book of I Corithians 11:9

Forgive me but I alwayz remember him first when it comes to thanksgiving. grin
[size=2pt]The last time I checked, he made both Larry Page and Sergey Brin  . . . So what's the biggie thanking him for creating who invented google?[/size]
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MrCrackles(m): 12:34am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

yes, really

undecided cool
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 12:36am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:37am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

thank Goddness u said Geneva Conventions, and from what i understand that was in the 20th century! and we are now in the 21st century going into 22nd century. so my dear the old days are now behind us, i am a proud independent woman who no man born of a woman can rule or control
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 12:43am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

thank Goddness u said Geneva Conventions, and from what i understand that was in the 20th century! and we are now in the 21st century going into 22nd century. so my dear the old days are now behind us, i am a proud independent woman who no man born of a woman can rule or control

A woman should be there for her man at all times, and sacrifice her career if she has to.
It's what the majority of men want, but are too afraid to say out loud anymore.
Screw what the feminists are saying, a wife that knows her domestic role will always get a man.

Women have been supporting men, cooking for men, and raising men's children for thousands of years.
Why should things be any different now because the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

O my bad.

So the 21st century one is the Independent woman thing right?? I thought that was supposed to be from the Destinies child album??

You women had better come to terms with reality, we are the boss, and their aint shit you can do about it. God through the biblesaid it and Science concurs.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

A woman should be there for her man at all times, and sacrifice her career if she has to.
It's what the majority of men want, but are too afraid to say out loud anymore.
Screw what the feminists are saying, a wife that knows her domestic role will always get a man.

Women have been supporting men, cooking for men, and raising men's children for thousands of years.
Why should things be any different now because the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1?

question answered, it is becos the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1 and that makes a whole world of different
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

O my bad.

So the 21st century one is the Independent woman thing right?? I thought that was supposed to be from the Destinies child album??

You women had better come to terms with reality, we are the boss, and their aint shit you can do about it. God through the biblesaid it and Science concurs.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 12:50am On Dec 06, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

question answered, it is because the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1 and that makes a whole world of different

Not solid enough. . . . . .
Do men get pregnant because the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Okijajuju1(m): 12:51am On Dec 06, 2008
Hello ladyT.

Dont worry, in my world you ccan be the boss.  grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

Hello ladyT.

don't worry, in my world you ccan be the boss.  grin

What about power sharing?
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2008
Okija_juju:

O my bad.

i was and will contiune to be an idependent woman whether it is from destiny child album or from undestiny child album

we women have already come to terms with reality, that you and your fellow so called men are no longer the boss of anyone, and we are already doing some

about it by empowering more women to stand up and be counted. too little too late for you men
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2008
@Topic
Yes it is and its so frigging annoying angry angry angry
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 12:57am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not solid enough. . . . . .
Do men get pregnant because the year starts with a 2 instead of a 1?

men are getting pregant nowdayz oh havent u heard that man that had a baby? it is already happening. google it
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

@Topic
Yes it is and its so frigging annoying angry angry angry

Keep ya head up, Tope. . . . .

Trust me, every great man has a woman in the background supporting him.
It's good to be independent but a woman's independence should also help her partner feel more like a man, not less than one!!!
Unfortunately, today's women don't even know what independent woman entails. . . . . . .

Sea~Goddes:

men are getting pregant nowdayz oh havent u heard that man that had a baby? it is already happening.  google it

He had a sex change surgery carried out on him so that doesn't count.
Legally male now but she was born female.
Can u make Okija Juju preggers??
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by SeaGoddes(f): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's good to be independent but a woman's independence should also help her partner feel more like a man, not less than one!!!
Unfortunately, today's women don't even know what independent woman entails. . . . . . .

i guess thats becos today's men dnt know to treat a woman
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hate to agree with that but sadly its true
Lot females now have stupid and silly definition of what an independent woman is all about undecided
I do believe behind every successful man there is a woman but do not necessarily have to be in the background wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:04am On Dec 06, 2008
Some men need to learn respect and morals.  Beating your chests like apes and screaming about your status as head of the house is not a real man.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2008
Tope your so in love with Sauron if he said the moon was blue you would agree!
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by tope2000(f): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Tope your so in love with Sauron if he said the moon was blue you would agree!

Negative grin
I do disagree with some stuffs he says tongue wink
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by chika98: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2008
LadyT:

Some men need to learn respect and morals.  Beating your chests like apes and screaming about your status as head of the house is not a real man.

Is anyone king kong'n on this thread??
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Sauron1: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2008
tope2000:

Hate to agree with that but sadly its true
Lot females now have stupid and silly definition of what an independent woman is all about undecided
I do believe behind every successful man there is a woman but do not necessarily have to be in the background wink

For starters, a great woman doesn't have to be Mother Theresa.
I said a great woman, not a saintly woman.
A great woman is someone who loves you, supports you, cooks, cleans, loves to have children, and is willing to put up with your character flaws.
She is intelligent, savvy, warm-hearted, and completely unselfish. She should empower you and make you stronger.
Looks are a bonus. You find a woman like this, get on your knees and propose.

I am wary of women who only care about themselves, constantly voice their opinions, or put you down.
Jeeez, i have enough enemies in ma life, i don't need one at home. I also don't need a competitive woman interested in whoever has the fattest paycheck or biggest corner office, i have enough of these people in ma professional life.
A woman should, above all else, support her man.
She should raise the kids because she will be better at it than her man. She should also know how to cook.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by arramyjay: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2008
No it is not hard.
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Danke1: 1:11am On Dec 06, 2008
yea yea its a mans world,but they still need women and their intelligence to live in it wt them   @topic
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by LadyT(f): 1:12am On Dec 06, 2008
chika98:

Is anyone king kong'n on this thread??

No but I have not heard one valid argument as to why men should be in charge all I hear are egos!  tongue
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by MrCrackles(m): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2008
Round of applause for Danke Germano! grin grin
Re: Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World by Renz(m): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2008
@Poster,

I think it depends in the Man you are in with, some guys would also say same thing to a Woman.

Not all men make it hard for women cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.